Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Gold Standard
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-23-2017, 11:43 AM

OOC: Narrated by Patrick Stewart!

[Image: KU9usYO.jpg]

It’s been weeks since round two of Lethal Lottery. The wounds still fresh in his mind, the disappointment still taunting him every time he looked in the merrier. His shadow following behind, mocking him when he looks. Laughing behind his back at his every move. He hasn’t said much over the past few weeks. Why would he? What is there to say? There isn’t an excuse this time. Although he never got pinned to the canvas himself. He still lost the match. Failure at its finest! Tormenting his soul. The feeling sits deep in the pit of his stomach making him sick. The bile forces tries to force its way out. He fights through it. His greatest fear realized. Sleeplessness sets in. Long nights follow reevaluating the whole situation time and time again. It plays over and over in his head like a bad nightmare. Something he simply cannot escape. A loss is just that. There is no simple way to sugar coat it. You cannot beat around the bush. You just have to step up and own it. Although not easy at times especially when it’s not your fault. It all started in the first round of Lethal Lottery. The random selections came out. Once his partner was announced he wondered if the selections were truly random. Maybe someone had it out for him and wanted him to fail? Perhaps! But not likely. He’s gone through much worse in life. In the first round, his partner was nowhere to be found his handler doing all of the talking, until the day of their match. Shaun Crowe did something most people cannot do. He surprised Robert like a bullet shot from a loaded gun Shaun Crowe came to fight. He had Roberts back. He was there in full force. Now Robert doesn’t agree with everything Shaun Crowe does or says outside of the ring. One thing though is for sure, he earned Roberts respect inside of the ring that night. After they did the unthinkable in beating two self-proclaimed ICONS in Chris Chaos and Gabe Reno the second round came calling. It rolled in like a summer storm. Robert was then paired with his next partner Justin Sayn. Robert felt good about the team up at first until a few days went by and he realized again for the second time now, he might be on his own in this match.

Here is where fate decided to step in. Fate can be a funny thing at times! Never knowing why or how it just happens. While at times in life you try to make plans and execute them to their fullest extent, fate makes different plans for you. The plans you never saw coming! The shocking moments, happy moments, disheartening ones. Fate can run the gambit on you. Running you through every unexpected feeling without thinking twice. Sometimes fate can be as cruel as death. What is fate? How can it be explained? It sounds very complex and complicated. But it’s really simpler to explain if you just step back and watch and listen. Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like. How true! Robert was served a huge helping dissatisfaction! He didn’t order! It wasn’t part of his plan. It just happened. He once again tried to take on the world alone this time he was stopped dead in his tracks. Not because he couldn't fight any longer. No, his two-bit shit show of a partner couldn’t kick out! He could not dig deep and fight out. He could not gather the intestinal fortitude to keep going. He quit! Justin quit on him. When the going got tough Justin got going. Add whatever phrase you like here Justin did it! Quitting is something he seems to do everywhere he goes. Failure will follow Justin throughout his life. He’s no wrestler! He’s not even half a man! Fate just seemed to have other plans for Robert! In life, while you may make plans sometimes fate makes different ones for you. They say if life gives you lemons you make lemonade right? WRONG! Robert is going to make margaritas! Fate is never fair to anyone. There’s always a struggle at first. You are caught in a current much stronger than you will ever be; struggling against it and you'll eventually drown. What most people fail to realize that if you just swim with it. You’ll go where you’re supposed to. Robert waited and suddenly the phone rang with the opportunity he had been waiting for. His first PPV lined with gold.

[Image: LDzQYlt.jpg]

GOLD! The chemical symbol Au! Stemming from Latin aurum meaning shining dawn. Gold is a very precious metal which has been used in the production of very expensive fine jewelry, sculptures in museums and as a decoration for buildings and statues. Gold has been used for currency since the beginning of time. Used for trade and barter. Gold’s association with gods, immortality, are all common signs throughout the world. Gold’s beauty and power have always gone together. Hand in hand. If you were the one with the gold, you had the power. A higher status if you will. It’s always been this way and will be this way forever. If you were to look throughout history you would find the mentioning of gold in every major scripture. People have been fighting over this substance since the beginning of time. Come Lethal Lottery PPV this tradition will continue forward, 4 men will fight over one belt made of leather and gold. These men will place their bodies on the line all for the chance to become a champion. Three men fight for that right. They all want to be called the word “champion”. But what comes with that word champion is far more precious, 8 pounds of shiny metal know as gold. One man will fight for his right to remain champion and keep what he claims is his. The California Gold Rush spanned from 1848–1855. It all started on one fateful day. January 24, 1848, James Marshall found something that he had never seen before in the mill! Gold! The news quickly spread across America like wildfire set ablaze by kids smoking cigarettes and tossing them in the woods. 300,000 people rushed from all over the United States heading to California dreaming of better lives. Striking it rich! Hoping to become something they were never going to be. Most never even made the trip let alone became rich beyond their wildest dreams. For the ones that did make the trip did indeed make the money, they sought after so desperately at first it helped. The gold quickly rushed into the money supply reinvigorated economy, shortly after California went right into statehood. But with the good, there always seems to be a bad. Genocide became a standard procedure. Greed blinded. Bad judgment followed. Unthinkable crimes were committed, 100,000 Californians died. Because of greed and the hunger for more. People were killing native people, for money and power. Soon after war followed, many more people died in wake of greed. This exact story has played over and over again throughout history. The fight for power is one that never ends. It’s always there. I always will be. Now, who has the power and what they do with it is a story only they can write for themselves. Once you get a spot at the table and taste the food you never want to leave. The bigger question is what does all of this have to do with the Heart Championship? Everything!

[Image: iN327A7.jpg]

The Heart Championship is a prestigious belt! Held by many greats over the years. If you win the Heart Championship. Most likely you’ll win, at some point in your career the Universal Championship! Like the gold rush of California once you obtain this championship the new spreads like the plague. The boys in the back see vulnerability in a new champion. The very moment that championship hits your fingertips the gold rush begins. No quicker than feeling the cold metal for the first time against you’re translucent flesh. The target is quickly painted on your back, everyone ready with their best shot. The sharks quickly begin to circle like there was blood in the water. No one ever likes change so they try to change it for the better. Or better yet, change it for themselves. No matter what you may have in life there is always someone out there that wants what you have! As quickly as it happened, and the ref counts 3 and the bell rings, they come from everywhere. Wanting a shot at your gold. Willing to do whatever it takes to get it from you! They will lie, cheat and steal. Just to drag their tongue across the sugar cube hoping to get a taste! What a wreck of man this will become along the way! Much like people addicted to hard drugs they’ll always come back for more. Maybe this time they don’t get the feeling of euphoria they were looking for. But that desire even if knocked down, they always come back again! Once you become the champion all bets are off. The dynamic changes. You were once the hunter. Now you have become the prey. You quickly realize you must become the fox. You have to become the wolf. Because if you remain the chicken or sheep. Your championship run is dead in the water from Jump Street. Robert knows this! He knows it takes a strong willed person to become champion! He also knows keeping it is another story altogether. Being the best just won’t cut it anymore. You must become great! Now you must stay 10 steps ahead of everyone else. Keeping your head on a swivel now becomes detrimental to your reign as champion.

[Image: p7Hun2b.jpg]

You must become Alpha and Omega all in one! You must become the top predator. Much like a tiger. The tiger is truly a beautiful creature with glowing amber eyes, oversized head. Roaring out loud sends shivers down any creature’s spine. The tiger is alpha and omega in the jungle and for a very good reason. A tiger moves with fluidity and a certain grace in which cannot be duplicated. The muscles ripple when walking. Almost invisible to the eyes because its fur is a flame and coal mixed. The movements are deadly as the tiger prowls forward. Silently, like a ghost, the tiger can creep up and kill with a single swipe. Once those dark black fishhook claws rip you open, its razor sharp teeth aren't far behind to finish the job. Once the kill is over the phantom silently disappears into the shadows once more. Watching, waiting! Always ready for the next strike. Robert Main is the tiger and the XWF is his jungle.

[Image: dmFbyKQ.jpg]

It isn’t until you go on that legendary run most never accomplish. When you beat opponent after opponent. Showing the world the spectacle you have become. Beating world class athletes from pillar to post. Defending your championship with your life time after time. Before the match even takes place you’re already in their head and you have already won. They will stare across the ring trembling inside. Unsure! Their body become heavy and then the bell rings. In this moment you make them look like they don’t know what they’re doing! Much like a tiger ambushing its prey. It’s over as quickly as it began! Once Robert “The Omega” Main becomes the new Heart Champion, there will be no looking back. He will become the greatest Heart Champion of all time. The longest reigning Heart Champion of all time. The Heart Championship will go with one name in the history books. Robert Main, once his legendary run begins. It will end if and when he sees fit.

[Image: MOZQIGm.jpg]

Fade In

Gold Standard

Robert: So I’ve heard through the grapevine, the Heart Championship is unattainable! Robbie Bourbon has a firm grasp on that belt and no one can knock him off his throne! A fighting, defending champion. Ready to throw down, anytime anywhere. Each man that has crossed him for the Heart Championship has been swatted down. Defeated! I like it! Unattainable, though? We’ll see about that. I think there might be a common misconception here. Nothing and I mean nothing in this world is unattainable! This little championship run has gone on long enough! It’s time for The Omega to take his rightful place as The Heart Champion! Now I’m not going to come at you Robbie with the same old cliché you’ve never faced a guy like me bit. It’s old and played out! Robbie the thing is this, everybody wants to be the best. Right now you are just that. The best. But the problem with being the best! Well, you’re only the best until somebody better comes along. Robbie, I’m that guy! See you are the best right now in this moment in time. We would all agree. But when that time comes and it will come at the PPV, I’ll simply be better! I know I say that I’m better and rightfully so! I am better than you! I’m better than Tidbits and Havok. I’m better than most of the damn roster to date. Who else has defeated the Television Champion Jim Caedus? He’s defeated every single person he has faced but me? Who has defeated Chris Chaos and Gabe Reno? I’m talking to you right now! See putting that Championship on the line against me is guaranteeing you will lose it. Now before you spout off all your accomplishments and Championships won. Listen to me. I don’t care! I don’t care who or what you’ve done. Now I don’t want to speak out of both sides of my mouth by saying I don’t need a history lesson on your behalf when I gave my own. I’m telling you because you need to understand the true nature of this. You need to see the writing on the wall here. I take big names and break them. Robbie, you are no different! You just come with an added bonus.

Being the best will only get you so far in life. If you’re not willing to go too far in life, you’ll never go anywhere. I’m more than willing to go where ever it takes to win. Not only this match but any match that I am in. I’ll go the extra mile! Tidbits and Havok? Tell me how they even qualified to get into a Championship match? They think they are qualified to be in a championship match? Qualified to be in the same ring with me? Give me a break! There not qualified to make me a sandwich, let alone be in the same damn ring, with the soon to be new Heart Champion! This match is going to work one way and one way only. I walk in I kick your asses I walk out Champion! It’s going to be a one-sided pounding boys, and I’m swinging the sledgehammer! None of you could hold my jock strap in your teeth. It’s actually funny to think that anyone of you actually thinks for one second you might have a chance against me in the squared circle. You three are about to see what next level wrestling actually is all about. No matter which one of you I face. The good, best, worst. Either way, I beat all of them! I’ll tell you guys what. I’ll show my kindness. I have a few demands. I’ll have my people write up a contract and send it over to each of you. Read the terms sign it. It will save you a lot of pain and suffering in the end. Hell, I’ll give you the terms right here! First Tidbits and Havok drop out of the match! You don’t belong, in the first place. Maybe look at one of the 24/7 titles. Doubtful you could win one of those either. But that’s worth a shot. Second Robbie, hand over the Heart Championship to me and apologize to the fans and me for wasting our time. Third, each of you erects a statue in my likeness in your homes. So you can look at greatness every single fucking day! Pretty simple stuff! Is facing me really going to be worth all the agony? Guys 10 out of 10 times I beat every one of you and twice on Sunday before church! Let’s all be honest with each other here for a moment. I’ve heard it time and time again Robbie is going to wreck whomever. Robbie the only thing you wreck is the buffet. You will not be wrecking anything come Lethal Lottery. No matter how this whole things shakes out! I win. A New Champion will be crowned. Boy’s when it comes to wrestling Robert Main is the gold standard!

It's said that greatness is a concept of a state of superiority affecting a person. I tend to agree. Greatness is also referred to individuals who possess a natural ability to be better than all others!When compared to others of a similar type, has a clear advantage over others! See Robbie, Tidbits and Havok. When you step through those ropes, get into the ring with me. My abilities far surpasses anything you three bumbling fools could even comprehend. I'm just that much better than you. It's just how things are. You are about to meet your superior on every level. But what can be done on your end? Nothing! Try to take it all I while I' beating you a senseless. Maybe I can the each one of you a thing or two about what it truly means to be a great wrestler. What it takes to be a true champion. Things just come easier to me. You will witness first hand, I can make dreams and nightmares come true. I mean just look at me. I'm a sight to see. The whole damn world watches anytime I'm on the television. Kids sit in front of their televisions dreaming one day becoming what I am. I have been watching each of you for sometime. Well, those of you who still wrestle! Havok people seemed to have forgotten you even existed? Are you sure your old ass can still even cut it? I'm sure the ring rust has mounted as high As your loss record. Tidbits and Robbie. I knew our paths would eventually cross one day! I saw your shit match in that steel cage! You two are nowhere near my level. All the blood and guts that were spilled in that match! For what? A boring match most people flipped the channel no sooner than it started or they just fell asleep Bored to death. As bored as I was I somehow managed to stay awake! I know all your moves! I've heard the bitch fest between you two. Like women fighting over the last tampon! You've both have said nothing or relevance. One would assume as soon as you step in front of a recording device, it will continue. Hell on the damn card they even mention what happens if Tidbits or Robbie gets mad? Someone must like you in the front office! Or your both huge suck asses! Don't get me started on the front office.

What happens when you two get mad? Nothing! Bitching and crying will happen. The tissues will flow from their boxes like wine! Be ready, tears are going to fall. I know one of you will say they will be mine. Your right. It's a fucking embarrassment to get into the ring with a bunch of scrubs like you three. I have nothing left to prove here! Other than taking that championship home with me! Once one of you decides to finally speak, I'm sure your threats will be completely off the wall and absurd. More of a joke than anything else. You will found out very quickly I am your hell. Each and every time you think I am done. Or you think you have beaten me, I'll rise from the ashes. There is no beating me! I'll just come back stronger than before. Each time you think you have me, I'll put you on the canvas! I'll fight until I have nothing left to give. I'll fight until my legs can no longer carry the weight of my body. After this match is all said and done. I will be the one man you'll never forget. Like a scar, you will not ever forget me. The fear will set in each time you pass me backstage. The hair will stand up on the back of your necks. Remembering that one night you stood toe to toe with The Omega! It will never leave your side. I will haunt your thoughts, and live in your dreams. Forever your lives will be changed! I will fight until my last and dying breath. I will suffer through insurmountable amounts of pain just to see each of you fall. I will make you and the rest of the locker room fear me! Most already do! There will be no mercy. There will be no forgiveness. Nowhere to run nowhere to hide. This is a business. It's my business winning championships! The Heart Championship is etched in my mind! May God have mercy on your souls. Because when the bell rings, I'll have none! I will become the new Heart Champion!

Fade Out

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Dolly Waters (03-23-2017), JimCaedus (03-23-2017), LJ Havok (03-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-24-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-24-2017)