Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Lottery Pre-Show
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2017, 06:25 AM

I'll be writing up a pre-show that WILL include Scully versus Danny Imperial. I want to sort of make it a big deal in the way that it IS one of the most anticipated ppv's the XWF has. That said, I'd like for some of you to submit to me directly, some limo/"Blue" carpet arrivals to include on this pre-show.

Sayors will be outside the arena on the Blue Carpet seeking last minute interviews with the XWF roster. Say your final words, bully Sayors, be hilarious, who cares? Have some fun with it. Nothing has to be long or drawn out. Basic cliche questions from Sayors and do your thing.

If you're up for it, send them to Paulie directly via PM.

Remember you're in Korea (for those of you that may be interested in some fan interaction shiz.)

Thanks 'F'ers. Have some fun.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-23-2017), Dolly Waters (03-23-2017), Imperial (03-23-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-24-2017), Vincent Lane (03-23-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-23-2017, 07:59 AM

Also, word is, Paulie will be debuting the NEW Power Rankings. Out with title rankings and IN with the POWER rankings. Power being the optimal word. Defeat the perceived "heavy hitters," watch your stock soar. Lose to Scully, (jk Sculls) watch it PLUMMET.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
Dolly Waters (03-23-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2017, 09:00 AM

Duke, don't start rumors, we don't know what Paul will do.

Loco.
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-23-2017, 09:42 AM

I have very reliable sources.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-23-2017, 09:43 AM

Also, you're not the boss of me.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-23-2017, 09:45 AM

Get a room.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-23-2017, 10:13 AM

Ummm excuse mee! I only fuck guys.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post