Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
Tell The Truth
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-21-2017, 01:05 AM

Tell The Truth

......And Let The Chaos In

[Image: LVwVKN6.jpg]

[Image: Sq0bpbZ.png]

"Gabe. Someone I would love to meet is your script writer. You must have these things locked and loaded, huh? 8, 9, 10, 11 of them ready to go, all stashed on a big old flash drive and thrown together hastily by some editor sitting in a room with a coffee and thick rimmed glasses. Your promo's, though cool to watch like I mentioned, are all the same. They are exactly the same. Nothing but a collection of hot garbage. The same tired excuses over and over and over again. The same accusations. However, as I sat in my luxury condo, on my big leather couch, and watched your newest one---which came out almost instantly after mine, by the way---I couldn't help but notice a few things that really made me, if nothing else, feel bad for you.

Perhaps your ears are clogged with the build up of your ego-wax, so let me reiterate this again, for the 1,000th time, I am not afraid of you or anyone. I have worked my tits off to be the best at what I do. And the fact that you continue to insist I took the easy way out, or the easy way in, makes me wonder if not only you have an ego but perhaps some sort of disability. You just don't learn. Maybe it is borderline autism? You claim that all the good champions are gone....but I am the champion, so therefore, in a weird way, you beating me either nullifies your argument and makes me good or makes you the best of the sub par champions.....which would you rather be? You claim that I am all over the map? I am actually convinced that you don't even know what you want. You just want something, but haven't logically put anything coherent together.

I have also come to the conclusion that you don't listen very well. And even if you do listen, you have severe problems with retention. Have you ever been prescribed Riddelin, by any chance? It really helps. I feel bad that your little shoot was a waste of time and energy because it was like I never even did one. There were no counter points. There were no clever comebacks. There was pre-written and pre-determined nonsense that every superstar I have faced the last 3 months has said about me.

And that is all it is, nonsense.

You took a great song, a classic song, and you put your own little twist on it. How cute. I actually have the song stuck in my head now. I've been singing it all day. I must ask, however, is this all a joke to you? Is this all fun and games for you? You sure have an odd way of showing you are serious. Jokes, songs, riddles. You truly are like a child in an adult body. That is how children communicate. I can have fun too, I can make jokes too, and I can reference song lyrics to further a point and create a metaphorical situation. In fact, I have done it before. I've had fun before, too. Remember the tampon and the shit log? Remember the play room on the cruise ship? Do you remember my Shove It! shoot where I was in the gym listening to different music and relating it to each superstar in the match? Oh jeez, Reno, I have done all of this before. You can't even steal ideas properly. You are 100 miles per hour all the time, with slashed break lines. You couldn't stop if you wanted to. Your entire style is modeled after me, whether that was your intention or not. Every type of promo you have come out with, I have already done. But with mine, it is different every time. Be it a story, be it current events, or be it the best shit talk this company has ever seen.

Your shit talk is just that.
Shit......and talk.

You are so full of shit I can smell you from Tampa. I am the nervous one? Please. It is funny how you referenced not having the time to go down memory lane. Why don't you get that ALL WE HAVE is time? I make the time. This entire business runs around me. The face? Pssht, you may as well call me the CEO. Nothing operates here unless I allow it to. Jefferson Jackson wanted to reward me for receiving Super Star of the Month, and I made him look like a fool. I do what I want, when I want, to who I want. I make examples.

You get so caught up in what HAS HAPPENED, that you refuse to accept WHAT WILL.

This is a what have you done for me lately business. Nobody cares about history, sure, but in recent history I have done nothing but add names to my victim list, yours included. Ever since I won this belt, it has been big name after big name that has fallen to the chaos. Dolly Waters, Peter Gilmour, Thaddeus Duke, Micheal Graves........and before that......Muddy Waters, Doctor D'Ville............Gabe Reno.........

Not to mention the chamber.

How can you NOT look at what has happened. What HAS happened lately is a direct reflection of what will. I cannot predict the future, but numbers don't lie. I elevate my game when I have high competition levels. Sure, I coast over the nobodies but what star of my caliber doesn't? Look at every BIG name I have faced. I have risen to the occasion. My losses.....lesser caliber, and every one of them was an interference or a screw job. So before you go flapping your lips, you might want to get the truth straight a little bit......

Tell the truth, Reno, because the truth will set you free.

But while we are on the topic of truth, why don't I lay out the truth that you choose to hide in the back of your mind. The truth you keep deeper in the closet than Cadryn Tiberus is. So let's get down to business.

It was YOU who was constantly harassing ME. You wanted me to pay attention to you. You wanted me to let you play with the big boys. You were so far up my ass, your feet were turning brown. Then, Vinnie had a genius idea. Take two guys with a checkered past in regards to each other, and put them on the same team. Sure you didn't want it, and I didn't either. But you flipped the script. You changed your mind. You were insistent on the ICONOLAST name. I don't even know what the fuck that means. I didn't like the name, because it is a stupid fucking name. But arguing with you is like arguing with a 4 year old. There is no winning it. So I decided to be the adult in the situation, and take the high road.

It was after I agreed to your stupid name that makes no sense that you were calling me constantly and sending me messages. You were like a teen girl with a crush. I couldn't have a conversation with you because I would need to have an ibuprofen for my headaches from your incessant rambling. How we were going to win, what we were going to do. I remember that you would tell me that Robert Main was a loser and a tool and that there was no way we were going to lose to him. You made a wild west shoot that nobody liked and had me dress up as some stupid character. You have a vivid imagination, Gabe, but this is real life. I have the messages. I have the call logs. I don't think you'd like me to expose those. They kind of make you look like....what's the word you always use........oh yeah......

B-I-T-C-H.

Because this ENTIRE THING IS YOUR FAULT!

You are damn right it is. I have been pulling the puppet strings the entire time. All of this bitching from me about the deck being stacked and how it was unfair. All an act to lure you in. Throwing a fit on Savage and tearing up the show.....Colton was in on it. He saw the true value of having me as a champion, and he saw the value of making you believe I was beginning to show cracks in my wall. He knew if he screwed Graves, it would make me look weak, and you would see another opportunity to sink your claws into the fresh meat.

It worked.

Plan B's are for people who fail Plan A.

Whoever said this is Plan B for me? I certainly didn't. I just said I have one in my back pocket, handy when needed. I don't dive into anything recklessly Gabe, and you know this. Again, please, try to work on just a small bit of truth when you speak. Do you want me to expose to the world when you told me you were crying on the phone about how nobody respects you and it would just be better if you weren't here?

I have the messages, Gabe. I recorded the calls.

And then you leave for a bit, but you are still here in spirit. We all know you were the "mastermind", if you can call it that, behind the pathetic entity known as the Witch Doctor. He was your way of keeping your tabs on things. When things cooled off, you came back. You couldn't take the heat. Where is the doctor now that you are back?

Huh?

There is only ONE doctor here, and he is 100 times the in ring competitor that you are.

And oh yeah, I beat him as well. Can you say you have?

And the entire locker room wants me to drop this belt to you? Please.

I have personal messages from several high profile XWF stars who want me not just to beat you, but to take you out. Hell, even Paul Heyman, who is on record for hating me, asked me to please shut you up.

I have the messages Gabe. If you won't tell the truth, then I will.

It won't be hard to expose you for who you really are. In fact, it will be easy and just oh so fun.

And Gabe.....you also knew exactly what you were doing on that cruise ship. You knocked me over the railing because you COULDN'T beat me. You could beat Nixon. And you did. You want to talk about how I took the easy way?

......you had a chance to pin the Universal Champion, and you chose the other one. Does that show balls from you? No. It is a taint and nothing else. Smooth between the knees. When are you going to come clean about that? You like genitalia jokes....it is all coming together now. You are transitioning. I understand. There are support groups for that.

Barbie Joke? Come on Gabe, you're better than that.

The people want to know the truth, Gabe. They want you to look deep within yourself and come clean with them about how much of a fraud you truly are. How you try to swallow down your insecurities with cheap humor and bright lights. Go ahead, I am waiting.....They are waiting.

You hate yourself. You want to break a mirror every time you look into one because when you see the reflection it doesn't look like me. My NATURAL BLONDE MAIN--not dye, as your suggested--is probably the most perfect hair in the business. You see everything I have and you want it. You need it. It drives you. You use words like cantankerous jungle ho, and it doesn't even make any sense. It is a stupid diss from a delusional and bordering on desperate man.

YOU NEED to beat ME, Gabe. I don't NEED to beat you. When you lose, any shred of credibility you have is out the window. All that trash talk, all those expensive promos, all that posturing and waving your dick in the wind--it will be for nothing. You know this, and it eats you, Gabe. You've put out three promos in 24 hours.......

.....searching for the truth about wrestling, about the future, about championships, about yourself.......

The final step is acceptance.......the first is denial. You need to get up to speed and ahead of the curve.

The truth will set you free.

"Ahhh, it feels so good to be so open and honest. A real refresher. While we are revealing truths, Gabe, let me tell you a few truths about me.....

I still love Nicole Dagastino. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about her. Where she is, what she is doing. Is she happy? Is she healthy? I may, or may not, have a kid with her younger sister Christine after I raped her in a barn when Nicole sold me out and screwed me out of a prom date......

Jenny? Pssht. She is just a ninety percent plastic fuck doll who I bounce around on my dick when I feel like it and flaunt in front of the XWF because I can. I have her and you don't. That is it. Sure, I value her. I even like her. I wouldn't say love.

I didn't think I am capable of love anymore until I laid eyes on this belt. Then, all my pain about Nicole went away. Now you think you are going to take it from me without resistance?

........you'd have a better chance reaching into my chest and pulling out my beating heart.

Gabe Reno the TRUTH is that I am better than you in ever way, shape and form. I am a better wrestler, a better superstar, a better champion, a better......person. And that makes me feel good. You are a lying, cheating, backstabbing, no good douche bag. And the quicker you come out with that, the better you will feel.

It is the truth, Gabe, and you better start telling it because I have more dirt on you than the FBI had on Clinton. They chose not to release.......I may not be as generous.

Tell the truth and let the chaos in.

[Image: v0H421y.png]

Life is a lot like wrestling. It's all about match ups. Odds.

It is always better to tell the truth. Always come clean. The repercussions are always worse when one lie has to cover another. Chris learned this from a young age.

He was in 5th grade. Pokemon cards were the fad. Kids were trading them left and right, and playing games where they would fight them. But in school, they were frowned upon.

Chris had a teacher, Mr. Paluso, who was a particular hard ass about these cards. He was a hard ass about everything. Chris had been told several times about having these cards out during class. But RJ had a limited edition Charizard........

"Christopher Jackson!" The voice bellowed through the classroom. Chris turned. Mr. Paluso was right there.

"We will finish this later" Chris whispered to RJ, who promptly put his cards away. Chris wasn't as lucky.

"You have been told several times not to have these out in class. Give them to me." Chris's world stopped. He knew what happened next. They went into the desk. Things that went into the desk were never seen again.

"Now."

Chris went to put them in his backpack. A real rebel.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.....I don't think so, mister. Give me the cards, now."

He basically had to wrestle them away. A grown man, wrestling fictional dragon cards from a 10 year old.

He got the cards from Chris, who immediately began to pout, and opened his desk.

That dreaded sound, the creaking hinges of the metal drawer on a roller base. Then the slam, and the echo.

But Chris wouldn't let this get him down! There was a big Pokemon trade on the playground during recess, but now he didn't have cards. That is when it hit him.

As he sat there and pretended to pay attention to Harry Potter, his mind was spinning as fast as a 10 year old's mind could. He had a plan, and a second plan. A and B. He always had a plan before he did anything, and an alternate plan in case the first one went awry. This was something that set him apart from the other kids.

He would wait until recess, then claim he had to use the bathroom. Mr. Paluso was the supervisor of recess today, so the room would be open. Chris would wait until everyone was outside, then he would go back into the room, into the desk, and grab the cards. He would participate in the trade, then sneak back in and put them back in the desk before the kids and Mr. Paluso got back in. When he got his cards back at the end of the day, he would have his new ones and nobody would suspect a thing.

Plan A.

So when the bell rang, the kids filed out. Chris went directly to the bathroom. When the hall outside the door was quiet, he snuck back down the hall and into the empty classroom. His hand shook as he reached for the desk. Gripping the handle, he pulled it open. There they were. He reached in, grabbed the stack, and shoved them in his pocket.

The sun was super bright. He had to squint, but he could still see enough to get to the meeting site behind the jungle gym. By the slide. So they could do it in secret. He joined the circle, RJ was there. He pulled the freshly found cards out of his pocket. The trade had begun.

What he did not know was that Paluso had seen him come out late. He figured something was up. But he had nothing on him, yet.

There is was, in his hand. The rare Charizard. He finally had it. He had to give up his limited edition Meowth and Gold Edition Beedrill....he had extras of both at home. RJ didn't know that.

He put the cards back in his pocket and turned to walk away. He got about 15 feet before he bumped into someone much, much bigger. Looking up, it was Paluso, and his hand was out stretched.

"Give them to me." He said. "Where did you get these?"

Quick thinking. "I had more, you didn't take them all."

Paluso turned and walked. He was going inside. Surely these were going in the desk. He would know.

Plan B

He sat on the bench, with his mother. He was crying. The principle of the school was there, as well as Paluso. They were demanding he write a letter of apology for stealing and for lying. "I didn't do it!" he yelled again. He knew this was wrong. "I didn't!"

They knew he was lying. They told him all he had to do was tell them the truth, and the results would be much better. he shrugged his shoulders. Then, admitted it was him, he was sorry, and he would never do it again. They were happy for the truth, finally. Most kids would have kept up the lie.

They came up with a plan. Chris would get 1 card back a day every day for the rest of the year, but only if he behaved and got good marks. Paluso could decide if he wanted to give more back as reward. All Chris had to do was read the letter out loud to the class. He cried and insisted he didn't do it.....but he accepted.

When he got home that day, he went to his room. As soon as the door closed, the tears turned to a smile. He would be getting the cards back and all he had to do was read a dumb letter.

If he would have told the truth, things would have been a lot easier. It was hard to tell the truth, but he thought maybe he should have.

But he didn't want to. And he always got what he wanted.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the rare Charizard card.

The truth would have been easier, but if you cannot tell the truth.....always have a Plan B.

............Reno would learn the importance of Plan B............but he could never master Plan B until he learned the truth. You can lie when you have a back up....but without a Plan....the truth is the only way.

......The truth will set you free

[Image: JNO8puy.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-21-2017)