Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-23-2017, 01:55 PM

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

"Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt."

Gabe was a good kid, in all of his simple glory. He enjoyed the simple things in life. Puppies made him smile and mouth-farts made him giggle. He wasn't very good at communicating, but he was lovable in his blissful innocence.

Gabe had a lot of "fans", but the truth is they were sympathetic of him. They only cheered and clapped because it was the right thing to do, but not a single one of them would trade places with him. That was okay with Gabe, though. He was just happy to be there. The loud noises frightened him a bit, though.

Gabe was a happy dude, for the most part. Happy because, well, he didn't know any different. As long as he got his Popsicle at the end of the day, he was happy.

Gabe ran through the banner, made special for him, as the crowd around him cheered and clapped. They liked to see him smile. He liked kittens.

The sign said "Good Luck Gabe." It was made for him out of crayons and construction paper. He couldn't read it but he knew what his written name looked like. He clapped. People took photos. They felt bad, but wished him the best. Nobody expected him to win, but were happy at least he got the chance to live his dream one time.

Gabe then began to warm up. Gabe had touble communicating. He knew his name was Gabe, and he knew he was participating, but he didn't entire know how hard the road ahead of him was.

OH LOOK A SQUIRREL! YAY!

Gabe, when asked simple questions, couldn't answer them. Whatever was in his mind was in his mind. Someone asked him what place he came in once, and he said third, but it was second, but he said third and held up two fingers.

Wow.
Gabe was a fucking .

But people remained supportive, despite Gabe probably not even realizing they were there.

They cheered Gabe on from the crowd, as he failed yet again. Their hope, gone. Their expectations, however, were met. They cheered him, hoping for him, but never really expecting him to do much of anything. If he won, it would be a long shot.

First place for Gabe was a major, major accomplishment. But he didn't even realize that. He couldn't even process that he had won he had to be told to smile. He couldn't do anything but make faces and unusual sounds. It was cute, but sad.

He tried his best. But he still came up short. People were proud of Gabe, because their expectations were so low, and they clapped and cheered for his mediocrity.

Chris is seen with a projector screen and a pointer, in front of a classroom of desks that all had Gabe Reno dolls sitting at them. They were cabbage patch dolls with Gabe Reno's ring attire. Spending money on individual dolls wasn't necessary because Gabe Reno is just like everyone else. Another victim. There is nothing that sets Gabe Reno apart from anyone else who has ever stepped in that ring. Yet everyone was referring to him as "Special". Gabe was "special". A "special talent", a "special entity". Chris cleared his throat before pointing to the letter S and explaining why Gabe was, indeed, "SPECIAL".

S.--Superficial
---Gabe cares more about how it will make him look to hold the belt than actually being champion. He wants to be champion solely because he doesn't want me to be champion. He has no idea how to be a leader, or any desire to. He doesn't want the responsibility of being a champion, just wants people to think he is cool. So they can give him a pat on the back. He wants this for HIM, not for the good of the company. Gabe Reno will be a terrible champion. Having me as champion has boosted ratings, put asses in seats, and sold more merch than they have sold in a decade. I am a company man, believe it or not. Gabe is a Gabe man, and Gabe is a tool. He doesn't see it, but everyone else does.

P.---Pretentious
---Is he not the biggest douche you've ever had the misfortune of meeting? He is like your little cousin on a road trip who asks "are we there yet?!" one hundred times an hour until you want to punch him in the mouth. He is pretending to be something he is not. A hero, a soldier, a martyr. He is nothing but a victim. He acts like he is the bar to rise above, like he is the prize worth winning, like he is the land worth conquering. He thinks he is much more than he truly is, and that has been his downfall. He is TOO cocky. A little confidence, not a problem. But his total arrogance has been the reason he hasn't been a factor in the XWF Title picture, and why he will continue to be excluded.

E.---Envious
---Gabe has wanted to be me since he walked in the door. Everything about me, he wants to be. He probably jerks off to me at night. He wants my hair. He wants my title. He wants my girlfriend. He wants my fame. Gabe Reno wants to feel like he actually matters to someone other than the man in the mirror. He wants to win so that he can be remembered for something other than just coming up a little short.....every....single.....time....

C.---Charismatic
---I don't think anyone would deny that this is his best characteristic. He is a little ball of energy all the time. He is Sonic the Hedgehog on a quest for gold rings 24-7. Balls to the wall. He has that charm, too. That smile. Why on earth would he be jealous of mine? Beats me. But either way. This is probably the only positive thing to say about him. However, you can be TOO charismatic. Gabe runs that line fine. He is very very close. His charisma may be his downfall.

I.---Ignorant
---I think he does it on purpose. I think he doesn't pay attention to other people's promo's and blabs on about incoherent nonsense in an attempt to be entertaining on purpose. He is willfully ignorant. Has to be. Otherwise he would see the impending doom heading in his direction. He would see the tsunami of pain with the name Gabe spelled out in it. He makes dumb ass references. He brings up old shit. It's like he is in his own little world. Willfully, blissfully, happily, ignorant.

A.---Arrogant
---What has Gabe ACTUALLY done here? Yet he thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Just ask him, he will tell you. He thinks he is a damn superhero. Like he is untouchable. Well, this is where he fails. You see, Gabe will make a mistake because of his arrogance, and it will be that one minor slip up that will cost him this title. It did last time. It will again. Gabe is someone who nobody likes to be around, but are forced to put up with. Until Gabe Reno admits that he is undeservedly arrogant, and he admits that he really hasn't been anything but an average wrestler here at best, he will continue to come up short. Lethal Lottery will be a wake up call, whether he admits it or it is beaten into him. Respect is earned, not given.

L.---Loser
----Gabe Reno is a loser. He loses the big match, every time. He is nothing but a burnout. He spins his wheels and causes a big pile of smoke, but when it clears you see that the car is still sitting in the same spot---unmoved. He has failed at every attempt to stifle the chaos. He has won belts, and kept them less than 24 hours. He has won Shove It! and has nothing to show for it. He had a losing streak longer than the 58th Parallel (Korean's know what this is), and yet everyone still pats him on the back. They have given up on him like a son who quit college to do drugs and knock up high school girls, but his parents continue to cling to hope that maybe one day their son will be something. This is the definition of a loser, and it fits Gabe to a T. As long as I am here....Gabe Reno will never be anything more than what could have been.

Chris clear his throat, then hits a button on the projector.

"So, class, I give to you your superhero. I give to you the man who prides himself on being the " Champion", just check out his roster page. Class, I give to your.....the XWF's Super Man......................

Drumroll.........

GABE RENO

[Image: OEDS5l8.jpg]

[Image: NyEYZ8A.png]

"Gabe Reno. Many people are going to call me a terrible person for doing this, comparing you to a special needs kid named Gabe and using that "R" word everyone hates so much. But I don't care. I am not in it to be a hero, I am in it to be a leader. Sometimes it is tough love. They will get over it. But someone who won't get over what is coming to them is you, Gabe.

You came into this thinking it would be easy. You didn't have a care in the world. You weren't bracing for the fight of your life and then some---you still aren't. Maybe you are , or at least on the spectrum. NOBODY has an easy win again me. And very few can even say they have a win. At this moment in time, YOU can't say you do. All you can say a this moment is that you tried and you failed. That that chaos overtook you like it had soe many others. That you have been.....equalized. But don't get too down on yourself. In today's society, everyone is a winner. Last place? The last winner. You know all the PC bullshit. So think on the bright side, when you lose to me at Lethal Lottery and ruin your chances of EVER becoming Universal Champion....at least you will still be a winner in the eyes on many. Isn't that what you want?

YES. It is what you want because you don't want to have the responsibility of being a champion. You don't wan't to deal with what comes with his belt. You want it because it looks shiney and it will look good in the passanger seat of your sports car but you have NO idea what it takes to lead a wrestling federation to glory. And I don't think you care. You are in it for you, Gabe. I am in it for the XWF. I am what is "best for business". You know it and I know it. When I got here I was a broken man. I was a "shell" of my former self, as you so elegantly put it. After years of being screwed worse than a child at the Vatican by Slaine Rodderick and his corporate goons at Phoneix Wrestling, I honestly thought I would retire from wrestling and never be world champion. I have all the accolades anyone could want or need. I am a two time state champ in football and wrestling in high school, a middleweight champion and heavyweight champion in Florida's most prominant boxing circles. I won a bowl game 4 straight years a USF. I played alongisde Jason Pierre-Paul. You know, the New York Giant? I had a chance to go to the NFL on a rookie contract but pro wrestling offered me more. As a college kid, that meant a lot. Being a product of a teen mother in the ghetto Tampa and being the only white kid within 12 miles of my house? Let' just say I took the money. But before you jump down my throat and call me a hypocrit for being it in for myself at that time, look at every single one of those kids who leave college early. Look at college basketball and kids staying on campus for like 6 months then leaving when the dollars come knocking. I did what any college kid, any college athlete, would do. I looked towards my future. Sure, I was good at football, but I wasn't JPP. He deserves where he is at. He was a hell of a football player----though he never really was good at decision making when it came to dangerous situations. Oh well, he is explosive in more ways than one I guess!

Just kidding Jason, you know I love you buddy. Bulls 4 Life. But on a real note....something you aren't particularly familar with, I thought I was going to retire from pro wrestling never having been world champion. I was Freestyle Champion, which is equivelant here to the Unified X-Treme Championship, just without that stupid 24/7 rule. I was the Armored Core champion, a belt that was made FOR me because I kept attacking the champions. They couldn't control me so they made a belt just for me. I was tag champ 5 times. But I never quite got over that hump. When Slaine blew all his money on his cocain addiction and hookers and the company took a WcW style nose-dive, I knew it was over. My wrestling career. I would never be world champion and I was ready to resign to my fate.

When they closed their doors I closed mine in a way. I went back to Florida and took back up boxing. I was basically a member of fight club. Underground boxing events every night--coming home with black eyes and split skin but you should have seen the other guy. Then Bruce, my manager and best friend, went to see and XWF event in Orlando. I told him I didn't want to go. Pro wrestling had left a sour taste in my mouth. But Bruce did what Bruce does and talked to someone on the inside. He was able to obtain Shane 's number. Bruce almost had to beg me to come give it a shot. But I was out of shape and I was un focused. I lost my second match because I read the card wrong. It had been so long.......

But something hit me like a packed boxing glove. Something was special about this place. Something was unique. I felt a connection here like I hadn't felt before. 5 years I spent in Phoenix Wrestling. 5 years of my life I can't get back. But this place.....there was something...chaotic about it. I told myself I didn't want any other belts. I told myself I didn't want to get locked back into the cycle of being "almost" the top champion. I wanted to be THE top. I would accept nothing less. I had a chance to be the Intercontinental Champ before that belt was converted, but my heart wasn't in it. What happened? I lost. But I didn't let it get to me. I didn't want that belt. I wanted the Universal Champion. I saw who was holding it at the time, some " " named Scully. I knew I could beat him. I had taken shits that were tougher than him. I had my eyes locked on and I called him out.

He ended up losing that belt to Gilmour. Another guy I knew I could beat. This washed up trouser stain wasn't nearly on my level. But I was too green here. I was too new. All I could do is keep winning. Every match I fought I had my eyes locked on that belt. It was my redemption. Then, I had a chance. I had a match against, at the time, an XWF legend. Doctor D'Ville. A man many feared. A man who had ended many careers and shortened several others. A man who was polished, had very few flaws, and had done pretty much everything there is to do in this business.

My second chance.

This was it. My comeback was then. All the other matches, they didn't mean anything. This was going to put me on the map and open the eyes of the administration. This was going to be my second coming.

Do you know what happened, Gabe? Of course you do. I won. I buried the legacy of the Doctor in a casket and I won a chance to get the belt I was never able to sniff in PW. Then, I had one goal. Do not lose. My chance was on the line week in and week out. I could have taken the easy way out, but I didn't. I opted in for damn near every card. I fought with every fiber of my being and when I stepped into that chamber.........I knew it was my time. All of the dissapointment, heartache, feeling of failure---gone. This was my time. When that belt was placed in my hands for the first time, I felt a love I didn't know I was capable of feeling anymore. I felt something I didn't think humans could feel. My life meant something now.

....and it was all possible because Vincent Lane saw something in me. Vinnie has had my back since Day 1, even though he has an odd way of showing it sometimes. Without his endorcement, and idea to put me in that match with Doc, I probably would have fizzled out and there would be no Chris Chaos right now. I told myself this belt was the only reason I kept the tights on and laced the boots.

But then I had to learn a few things. I had to learn what it was like to be the top champion in professional wrestling. I had to learn about the fame, the cameras, the paparazzi. I had to learn about the responsibilites of being the face of a company. I embraced it. I wanted to be all of those things. I wanted to give back to XWF the way they gave to me. I wanted to boost ratings, I wanted to put asses in seats, I wanted to sell merchandise. I wanted to be everything that comes with the title. I am XWF all the way.

That is what pisses me off about you, Gabe. You don't give two shits about this place. You are in this for you. You want everyone to look at you, and to pat you on the back and say good job. You want all of that fame for yourself. You don't care if you have an empty arena or a full one, as long as you have that belt. That is not what this is about. That is a direct slap in the face to everyone who has ever worked to make this place what it is. You are spitting in the faces of the people who paved the way for you and made you what you are today.....

......So I am not just fighting this match for me. I am defending this belt for the honor of guys like Doc, guys like Vinnie Lane. I am defending the honor of guys like Morbid Angel, Sebastion Duke, Eli James, Azrael Erebus and Theo Pryce. But do you want to know something? I have held this belt longer than any of them have. It 60 days and counting. 2 FULL MONTHS and 2 halfs. Second half of December and the first half of March. And you can't deny, the XWF has been a better place since.

So Gabe....you are right, you are SPECIAL. You are Superficial, Pretencious, Envious, Charistmatic to a fault, Ignorant, Arrogant and a Loser. Me, I am special in a different kind of way. You are the kind of special who wears a helmet in public as to not bump your still soft head on everyday objects. I am the kind of special where when you look back at 2016/2017 in 10 years you will have no choice but to say "damn....that Chris Chaos really was special."

Special Times.

Special Title.

Special Title Run.

......and I am not giving it up any time soon.

XWF is Special to me, Gabe, but you are not special to us. The quicker you learn that, the quicker you will find true happiness. Mediocrity is a gift, Gabe, and you do it so well.

.......I'll see you in North Korea.

Prepare to be equalized."

[Image: eVa051g.png]

[Image: 1ngDcqS.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 25-6-2
XWF Universal Champion: 1x (Current)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Dolly Waters (03-24-2017), JimCaedus (03-23-2017), Mr Killjoy (03-24-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-23-2017)