Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 4 RP Board
The Clone (2.0)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-18-2017, 04:36 PM

11th March 2017

The scene opens inside what looks like a lab facility of some sorts, several men and woman in white lab coast are whizzing around checking the devices and scientific and technological equipment situated around the large room as the camera surveys the scene before focusing on the middle of the labatory area where Agent Reeves and his unnamed female associate are stood having an on going conversation with one of the scientists, a middle aged Asian woman, the camera zooms in so the audio feed can pick up what is being said.

So, we've given you Grimson's DNA sample... are you sure you have everything you need?

Absolutely.The manifestation process will only take a couple of days.

Run through with me how it works one more time, I must say I am...intrigued.

The scientist smiles and nods.

We have made some incredible breakthroughs here, funded by your higher ups, of course. We have finally been able to create artificial modified cells, that act like egg cells so to speak. These created reproductive cells, when introduced to a DNA sample will then transmute and create an artificial embryo which design will be based on the given DNA sample. Unlike regular human organisms, these artificially created ones will grow at an exponential rate, reaching adult form in just a matter of days, from then, the clones rapid aging will be drastically suppressed and slowed down giving them extended life or sorts, as well as this, due to the modifications on the cell we have implemented, the cloned human organism, as well as possessing accelerated ageing which will be suppressed once they reach adulthood, will also possess enhanced strength, durability, senses and other enhanced bodily functions such as the ability to breath underwater or go without food, drink or sleep for an unprecedented, almost unlimited amount of time, further more the subject will possess adaptive learning capabilities.

Reeves folds his arms and smiles gleefully.

Excellent, excellent, and I am to assume you're going to see this gets done as soon as possible?

The process has already begun, once the sample has been introduced to the artificial egg, the muticellar organism will be placed in that pod over there.

The scientist points to a glass pod nearby, the pod is filled with water and is hooked to large machines with screens and dials which other scientists are monitoring.

That pod will act as an incubation pod, an artificial womb so to speak, a place for the embryo to develop and grow, nanites in the water will make sure the specimen remains asleep until the pod is drained out.

Reeves nods and his grin seems to stretch even further across his face.

Excellent. Glad to see everything is going according to plan, we are running on a tight schedule however, so make sure you and your people do as promised, and quickly. Failure to deliver will be most unsatisfactory.

The scientist bows her head nodding vigorously.

Yes, yes! Understood Mr Reeves, it shall be done. In just a matter of days we will have created a super clone of Shane Grimson, as promised.

Great news, then I will be back in just a couple of days.

The scientist nods some more and Reeves and his associate turn to leave the lab complex as the scene fades.

14th March, Few Days Later.

The scene opens back in the labatory. Agent Reeves stands with his arms folded in the middle of the lab, several scientists in white coats whiz around him going about their tasks just like before as Agent Reeves continues to stare at something, the camera however not moving from his face making it unclear what it is, suddenly his female associate comes into view, walking up behind him and speaking softly into his ear.

The lab coats say they're ready to wake him.

Without looking at her, Reeves continues to stare forward as he speaks.

Were they successful with the desired...modifications?

So they say.

Fascinating, who would of believed something like this could of been accomplished in just mere days, we are truly ahead of the curve, scientific advancements light years ahead of anything else this world has ever seen so far, the bosses will be happy, contact them and...tell the scientists to do it, tell them its time. Wake him up.

The woman nods and walks away, as she does so, the camera switches around so we can finally see what it is Agent Reeves is looking at... a few feet away, floating in a pod filled with water, rests Shane Grimson. The camera focuses on Agent Reeves once more, a smirk spreading across his face.

Time to get to work Mr Grimson.

The scientists in the lab continue to whiz around Agent Reeves, checking up on readings on computer screens and flipping dials and switches on machines while communicating with one another.

Begin the draining process!

Draining process beginning now!

The electrical hum of machines and tapping of buttons can be heard as the water in the pod containing the "super clone" of Shane Grimson begins to drain out from ducts on the pods bottom which have been opened. As the water lowers, Grimson begins to stir, reaching out and placing his hands on the glass as the water gets completely drained out and he stumbles forward in the pod.

Open the Pod!

The pod case slides open and Grimson stumbles out of it and falls to his knees on the ground. One of the scientists goes to approach him with a towel to cover his naked body, but before they can wrap it around Shane, he grabs them by the throat and bares his teeth.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!

Letting out an animalistic roar, Shane throws the man and he goes flying across the room head first into a wall. There are collective cries of shock in the labatory as the scientists stagger back as Shane gets to his feet, Agent Reeves however remains rooted where he stands, smiling.

Most impressive.

Security! Security! Subdue him!

A squad of four men in security uniforms come rushing past Agent Reeves making a bee line for Shane. Shane swats the first guard away and he too just like the scientist goes almost literally flying across the room, his path of trajectory getting stopped abruptly by a machine he crashes into. Shane grabs two of the other guards by their heads and smashes them together and the two men drop both of their faces broken and bloody from the impact, the fourth and final guard pulls out a baton from his leg holster and goes to hit Grimson with it, but Grimson grabs his arm with lightening quick reflexes and then grabs the mans throat and the guard drops the baton. Still snarling primitively, Shane then effortlessly picks the man up with one hand looking into the mans eyes with sheer rage as they struggle for breath until...

Thrup!

A tranquilizer dart gets shot into Grimson neck, fired from someone behind Reeves, he lets go of the guard and sways around on spaghetti legs before dropping to one knee clutching his neck, Reeves who remained unmoving as he watched the whole ordeal turns around to see who shot the dart, to find his female associate a few meters behind him, holding a rifle in her hands looking rather unfazed.

Theres enough sedative in that dart to take out an Elephant, a family of them, lets see how well his durability handles that.

Shane lets out another growl and gets back to his feet, the woman takes aim and fires two more darts, both of them hitting Shane in the chest.
Shane crashes and lays on the floor still clutching at the dart in his neck as Agent Reeves walks over to him and stands over him. Shane looks at him, a glassed over expression on his face.

Raaagh...ragh....

Hello Mr Grimson, welcome back so to speak, most impressive display just now, most impressive indeed.

Rrrrrrrr...

Shanes eyes roll into the back of his head as his lids close and his body goes limp. Reeves look at his Shane before looking around at the several bodies scattered nearby and around the lab, the lab workers who also witnessed the whole thing still in a state of shock and fear. Reeves smiles and fixes his tie while walking towards his associate still holding the tranquilizer gun.

Get him secured, I have much to discuss with him.

Reeves's associate nods and begins to walk towards the unconscious Grimson as the scene fades.

Present Day.

Trax sits at his office desk, looking uncharacteristically happy which is a stark contrast to his usual stoic manner.

Hello XWF'ers.

You already know who this is, its your boy Trax, aka Mr FN' Dominance, aka Mr Lethal Lottery 4 Winner.

Yes you did INDEED hear that correct, Mr Lethal Lottery 4 Winner, so it is written, so it shall come to past. Speaking about past you should all know the past circumstances that led to me being involved in this tournament, but for those who have been living under a rock I will happily bring you all up to speed, after being wrongly screwed out of the Universal Contendership by that weasel Gabe Reno, who I WILL be exacting my revenge on further down the line I just want to make crystal clear to him and everyone else, I joined the Lethal Lottery tournament looking to make a point. That point was I will do whatever I need to do, go down whatever path I need to travel, to get to where I want to be, at the top of the company once again. Now if that path involves me entering a 36 man tag team tournament where the sole winner becomes the owner of a most elusive 24/7 briefcase which can be cashed in to get a Universal title match whenever the holder desires...then so be it. That's what I did and now, several weeks later, here I still am, still in the tournament with only three other men, I'm sorry, two other men and one most brazen child, remaining. It comes to absolutely no surprise to me that I've made it this far, it was a given as far as I'm concerned, a safe bet, that Mr FN' Dominance would make the finals... although I'm sure SOME would like to say otherwise. You see since I've returned I had my naysayers to say the least, especially after that loss to Reno, one screwy loss to someone who clearly couldn't get the job done like a real man and I've had to deal with almost the entire XWF locker room saying that I'm past it, ha, but funnily enough, pretty much everyone who has accused me of being "past it" is no longer in this tournament and has been outlasted by yours truly so that just goes to show how much backing their futile insults they throw around have to stand on. As well as pointing out how nonsensical some of the remarks thrown my way have been, I'd also like to point out how me getting this far is TRULY a testament to how great I actually am and how much I want this. Now they are three other individuals that can say the exact same thing but in my case me getting this far in the Lethal Lottery, despite me having no doubt I would, is truly a testament on just how versatile and gifted I am because I am and always will be a lone wolf, I don't like to rely on friends, or tag team partners, or managers like some of the other Lethal Lottery finalists do, I have and always will do prefer to go at things alone, completely alone, that's just how I work. Having to rely on other people is something I've never been comfortable with, so me being a lone wolf successfully working with not one, not two, but THREE different tag team partners, one of them being an arch rival of mine, to get to where I am now is definitely something not to be overlooked and commended . People say I have an ego, that I only think for myself and usually don't play well with others, and those people would be correct...and yet, I've stepped out of my comfort zone and done just that, now the briefcase is within my grasp and there is NOTHING stopping ME from grabbing it and taking it home at the Lethal Lottery PPV.

I can already hear the cogs in my opponents heads spinning trying to formulate rebuttals to tear me down and the statements I've just made but its all for naught, the finish line is near and they'd have to be more delusional then I get accused of being if they think I'm slipping up now. So they can take all the verbal shots they want leading up to the match, it still isn't changing the outcome so at this point I don't even care, I'm walking around smiling taking literally everything with a grain of salt, I mean take Dolly Waters for example. After she was done waffling about her genius plan which I'll come back to shortly, she addressed me and immediately went for the tactic that pretty much everyone goes for when facing me, attack my ego. I mean, its a good tactic in theory, there is no denying I have a huge chip on my shoulder, if you know my full background, if you know my full story, you'd know why, and many people here have contrived this idea that attacking my ego by downplaying my skills and accomplishments and pointing out my short comings is a way to throw me off my game. However I've already proven in this tournament that attacking my ego and insinuating I'm a over the hill wrestler clutching onto former glory does nothing to my state of mind going into a match. No Dolly I'm not going to throw my past accomplishments at you, the fact they eclipse yours are irrelevant, I am living in the now and right now my focus is on the prize ahead of me not the prizes I've accumulated in the past. So if you thought I was going to through a hissy fit because of what you said, if you thought you riled me up, ruffled my feathers, try again. Doctor D'Ville tried the same thing you did, pointed out my ego, said my arrogance would stop me from working with my most hated nemesis Robbie Bourbon, and where did it get him? Eliminated from the tournament when I proved him wrong by keeping my ego in check and working cooperatively with the man that has been the biggest thorn in my side lately to win the match. Feel free to copy D'Villes promo strategy against me and see how far it gets you though. Oh speaking of copying promo strategies, do you actually care to go into detail about how I copy Frodo Smackins or are you just going to throw around baseless claims hoping they stick? I'm a pure trash talker, that's usually what I go for in my promos, yes my promos can be quite formulaic and have an old school feel about them but that works for me and has worked ever since I became a wrestler which was years before I had even come to XWF and HEARD of Frodo.So please Dolly, tell me and everyone else how I copy a man's promo style years before I came across that man. I have special powers but time travel unfortunately isn't one of them, well at least I don't think it is. While you're at it, explain to me and everyone else why you would even bring up "promo styles", I mean who cares? Do promos determine who wins the match or something? Don't think so. I could cut no promos and still win matches so who cares other then you and your baseless accusations? Pathetic. My promos can't be that shit though considering one of them won Promo of the Month not too long ago. Oh but that's a irrelevant and meaningless award though right? The girl who has her December Promo of the Month achievement listed in her signature on her XWF99.com page will try to say.

Trax scoffs.

I will give you one thing you said that wasn't complete bullshit though. Me getting this far in Lethal Lottery is the biggest achievement I've accomplished so far since my return, just like you making it this far in Lethal Lottery is the biggest achievement you've had in your entire dismal career. If you think holding the TV Championship and dominating Saturday Savage is impressive I've got some seriously bad news for you, you were a small fish in a small pond filled with even smaller fish, dominating the minor leagues wasn't impressive, slapping around the Thomas Nixons and Barney Greens is nothing to write home about sweetie. You've dominated the wrestling world? No you dominated an extremely small insignificant part of the wrestling world, try having the same level of dominance on Warfare, where the Doctor D'Ville's and the Chris Chao's and the Trax's roam, and see how easily you get torn apart, eaten up then spat to the side. I could just as easily do what you did if I wanted, and believe me if I wanted to I'd be granted the opportunity, Kato has practically been BEGGING me to appear on his show ever since he took the reigns.I'm aware he and Lane are in some sort of brand superiority war at the moment and Kato is trying to take the biggest stars in XWF and make them Saturday Savage exclusive, I may humour him and appear on the show a couple of times but I will still be a Wednesday Warfare warrior for life because, unlike you, I wouldn't be comfortable playing around full time on the B Show. But hey do you.

Trax shrugs.

I'm sure when you lose this tournament you'll be appearing on there full time once again, as you should, stay in your lane and what not. But listen, you wanna talk about me falling short to secure a match with Chaos which, yes, is what I wanted then go ahead, but saying I've almost fell short in this tournament? It was ME that got US the pin against Hero and Game Girl after YOU almost got pinned by Hero, you was so sluggish in that match you made the put on act of being a newcomer completely believable, luckily for you that you managed to hit your stride in the following rounds after. As for me, you say I got past a partner-less Doc, completely forgetting to bring up the fact Trump had his men interfere in the match on his behalf, so Doc was hardly at a disadvantage, and besides, the Doc himself boasted he could beat me and Bourbon single handily, so if you listen to him, why would him apparently being partner-less matter? He was fully capable of winning that match even with Trump as his partner or without a partner at all, according to him, yet he didn't. Too bad, maybe just maybe, Doc isn't as good as he and others still perceive him to be, such a shame. Then there was the match with Caedus against Bourbon and Scully....that one I'll give you, Scully is totally a total failure no lies there, but hey, a wins a win. I don't care who I beat to get here or how, the ends justifies the means, remember that. I am of course aware I have you to thank for stopping Scully pinning Caedus, consider us even due to me being the reason you even made it past the first round, you're welcome. Well we WERE even before you decided to knee me in the face, that I didn't take kindly to so when I kick you in the face with the Trap Silencer in two weeks time consider that me saying "Back at ya!" OK? Great.

After you got done with your little knees to faces frenzy, you made the MASSIVE reveal that you, Dolly Waters, was the one behind the Buronan mask ALL this time.

Trax puts his hands on his face and gasps, mockingly pretending to be shocked before smiling and putting his hands back down.

Sorry did I say massive reveal? I meant disappointingly anti-climatic, I was hoping that if Buronan was indeed someone who had wrestled here before it would turn out to be...well just somebody interesting really... when I realized it was you, I just shrugged and said "OK" before pondering on more important things, like what I was going to have for breakfast in the morning, shit like that. The fact you think you're a big enough household name for that reveal to shake XWF to its core is fucking hilarious, Dolly I'm NOT trying to discredit you here, you are good, you are talented, especially for someone your age there is no taking that away from you, but in the grand scale of things? You're not THAT great and you're certainly not that important, why someone would scheme to end your XWF career with a drug abuse scandal is beyond me, how a XWF wrestler would even get suspended for taking drugs is also beyond me, most people here are on drugs.... do you think Peter Gilmours behaviour is NORMAL for fuck sake? Your mentor of sorts Morbid Angel was a known steroid junkie, Unknown Solider is a known meth head, Jamaican Jimmy is high 24/7 and even the owner of the company Vinnie Lane likes to dabble with that nose powder, pretty much everyone here is on some sort of drug, performance enhancing or otherwise, so why would just YOU get busted for steroids? Because of your age? If your age was considered an issue you wouldn't be allowed to wrestle in XWF in the first place but whatever I'm not even going to try an unravel this drug abuse shit storm you found yourself caught up in Dolly. Just know I've got nothing to do with it and I in fact would of been willing to help you get to the bottom of it if circumstances were different and we found ourselves on the same side... and if you hadn't of kneed me in the face. But Peter digresses.

You seem to think you've got the advantage in this match up because as you've put it, you've teamed up with everyone in this match but nobody has teamed up with you. Nobody in this match has been in the ring before with DOLLY WATERS. Well that's not entirely true now is it? Me and you have shared a ring before, during Doc's Shove It rumble, I vividly remember watching Gabe Reno throw your worthless ass out the ring eliminating you from the match but maybe you've forgotten about that, but I haven't, I got to see how you move around the ring just like you did when you teamed with me as Buronan in the first round. However if you think you have me scoped out from that match then again, more bad news coming your way, I was HARDLY on full cylinders during that match.Hero is a bottom feeder competitor whose talent level is as high as his manager is visible and Game Girl was off her game that night, there was no need for me to go 100%.I don't even think I exerted myself past 60%, so you're challenging us all to find holes in your genius mapped out game plan, well there's one. You only saw an inkling of what I'm capable of when we went against Hero and GG, but don't worry, at Lethal Lottery you're going to see what Trax working at 100% is capable of and I think you'll find its YOU who will come to realization you are in over your head and have bitten off more then you can handle. You may not have caught on, but outside of XWF I'm kind've a superhero, I save lives and beat up bad guys on the daily, but in XWF? I have no problem BEING the bad guy, I have no problem hurting people, man, woman...or child. I have no problem crushing a little girls childhood dreams of defining herself as THE top star in the profession she loves the most. I have no problem doing any of that and at Lethal Lottery I will do ALL of that . Now run along little girl while I address the grown ups in this match, yes that was a cliché stab at your age, go fuck yourself.

Cadryn, I'll start with you, now I'm going to be completely honest, I'm going to ASSUME that since you've made it this far you're either extremely lucky or somewhat talented, maybe a mixture of both. I haven't been keeping up with your career since you started here, I've only skimmed a few of your promos in the past and I don't think I've paid attention to any of your matches fully and I'm not about to either. Caedus the man I am partnered with once again is all too familiar with you that I have gathered, so if I feel like its required, any need to know information about how you carry yourself in the ring I will just get him to feed to me, it probably won't be necessary but depending with what you come out with leading up to this match we shall see. I did however clock on to the somewhat suspect relationship you and Graves have going on which even your own partner Dolly was kind enough to point out to ridicule you. I also happened to see you got held at the mercy of Peter Gilmour of all people last Warfare, if you're wondering why I'm having slight trouble being concerned about you that's the main reason, anyone who can find themselves held hostage by Peter Gilmour of all people can't be that bright or that much of a threat. However I'm a professional, despite my skeptism, and lack of knowledge or care regarding your general existence, when we meet in that ring I will treat you like a sworn enemy that I despise, you and that brat Waters are two of the three obstacles blocking my path to the briefcase and just like I told her, I won't be slipping up now. I must question however if you and Dolly will be able to work as smoothly as you were when she was under the Buronan guise, as Buronan I know she was comforting towards you, supportive, but now that she has shown her true colours, she has negated all that and insinuated you're just some junkie with a glass ceiling over your head that you placed there yourself. She has come out and said that she carried you to the finals and yet...she wants you to work with her as a fully functioning team when she thinks so highly of herself and so lowly of you? That's gotta be difficult. I mean I teamed with Bourbon who as I've mentioned several times in this promo now is a loathed enemy of mine, but even I showed more respect towards him then Dolly did towards you in her promo if you ask me...that's gotta sting right? Good luck working with that pretentious little cunt, but all the luck in the world isn't going to help you, you won't have to worry about getting past Dolly after getting past me and Caedus because you won't be getting past me and Caedus period. You should feel proud you've made it this far man regardless how you did it, really, that's a compliment, your own tag team partner Dolly can't even compliment you, but the crazy ride of momentum you've accumulated in this tournament comes to screeching halt right now as your collide into the unstoppable force and the immovable object that is the unified pairing of Mr FN' Dominance...and his partner Jim Caedus.

Trax tilts his head slightly after uttering Lethal Lottery's partners name.

Caedus, we join forces once again, last Warfare we defeated two enemies of mine, Scully and Bourbon... not without controversy though...Dolly Water saved your ass and threw you on top of Scully allowing us to secure the win, but that's not important. It doesn't matter how we got here it just matters that we got here. Now we are up against Dolly and Cadryn and just like last week will come out victorious once again but not because of an outside factor interfering in the match, no, the reason we will overcome the pairing of Dolly Waters and Cadryn is due to the man who speaks to you right now, yours truly. You got the win for us last time, technically speaking, so not to be outclassed or outperformed I vow to get the pin for us this time around, you can count on it. I have no doubt you will play your part well though, just bring that killer instinct, that rage, that was brought out of you when I lit a flame under your ass and drilled it into your brain just what sort of person Bourbon is and I have no doubt in my mind we will get the job done once again. The good news for you is you will make it to the FINAL match of Lethal Lottery, you will of made your friends and family proud, I know that's something you strive for, since you told me in that building where that bank robbery took place, all teary eyed after I saved your life and both of our chances of making it to this final round. The bad news however my friend, is you will LOSE the final match of the Lethal Lottery, but at least you can still go home to your family and tell them you did good, you did your best, but your best wasn't good enough against Mr FN' Dominance, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. You owe me your life, so I will take payment by pinning your shoulders after a hard fought battle to win the Lethal Lottery briefcase. The way things are meant to be .I have no doubt that after we dispose of the team of Dolly & Cadryn the fans will be on the edge of their seats witnessing the following first time ever match up of Trax vs Jim Caedus, Its going to be a battle no doubt. And even in defeat, you will look good, you've got nothing to be insecure about, see that TV Championship you carry around? Hold onto it tight and continue to defend it valiantly as you have done, but as I told Dolly, stay in your lane. As I've said numerous times in the past not EVERYONE can make it to the very top of this business, you are a great talent Caedus and you've climbed fairly high up the ladder, but don't bother trying to climb higher, and don't look up, there's nothing for you up there. Theres nothing more for you to gain in this tournament, other then more battle scars to wear with pride, but don't bother fantasizing about holding that briefcase, because that my friend...belongs to me.

As I said at the start of this promo, so it was written, so it shall come to pass...the last thing you or either our opponents want to do....is CROSS THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRAX.

Peace.

Trax throws up some deuces and smiles as the scene fades.

14th March, Few Days Prior.

Shane Grimson wakes up. His eyes open but he is met with the sight of darkness. He feels a chair underneath him and realizes he's in a seated position, he goes to stand up but finds himself unable to, something he is unable to see restraining his feet, and something else restrain his hands binding them together, he lets out a grunt and lights switch on, he hisses in pain, the sudden introducing of light hurting his sensitive eyes. He looks around, he is sitting at a metal table in a white room, there is a metallic door and a one way window on one of walls, allowing people on the other side to see into the room but not allowing Shane to see out of it, Shane looks down and sees some sort of metallic device covering both his hands binding them together, and a similar device around his feet.The door opens and in steps Agent Reeves, holding some paper documents, followed by his female associate and two armed guards. Shane growls at them as they approach but Reeves simply smiles.

Nice of you to finally wake up, those sedatives really did a number on you, apologises, my partner got a bit trigger happy.

Reeves continues to smile as he Shane continues to struggle against his restraints.

Don't bother, even with your incredible strength you won't be breaking out of those unless I wish you to, now relax and lets talk...can you talk?

Shane stops struggling and stares at Reeves coldly.

Rrr....rrr...yes...yes

Ah so you've grasped the English language already, excellent, the way the scientists described it, although you look like an adult you are essentially just a few days old, however your super developed brain allows you to learn at an incredible rate. Most incredible indeed.

What do you want from me? How did I come to be here?

Ah well those are good questions. We created you, that's how you came to be, we took a DNA Sample from the man known as Shane Grimson and we use that sample to mould you.

Shane Grimson?

Yes, that's the man who you're designed after, right down to a cellular level, with a couple of thrown in...adjustments we could say? You are essentially Shane Grimson though, you don't have any of his memories or recollections of his past life and he'd be hard pressed to fill you in himself because he's dead, but everything you need to know about yourself is right here.

Reeves throws one of the documents down on the table and opens it in front of Shane.

Shanes entire life story is in these papers, information on his family, childhood friends, his tenure in the wrestling company known as FCW...which is what connects him to THIS man.

Reeves throws another document on the table and opens it, inside, is a picture of Trax, as well as a gathering of information on Mr FN' Dominance.

You see... Shane, the old Shane, got into a bit of a confrontation with our good friend Trax over some misdeeds that occurred in FCW. These misdeeds that saw Shane kill a bunch of people before attempting to kill Trax, Trax detained Shane and handed him over the authorities. Shane was locked up and was set to do life in prison. Trax however, took it upon himself to be judge, jury and executioner, killing Shane in his cell, who was most regretful for the crimes he had committed.

Shane scans the documents over, his brain digesting what his eyes quickly skim over with extraordinary quickness. Shane then looks back up at Reeves questioningly.

Carlos...

Yes, now as for what we want from you...its simple, Trax as you've just read possesses incredibly abilities, abilities that make him dangerous and a threat to national security, we tried to reason with him, reel him in and keep him in check for his own safety and the safety of others but well...he was having none of it as you can imagine. He considers himself a saviour of some sorts, but myself and my employers consider him somewhat of an...liability, one that needs to be dealt with swiftly. That's where you come in, we created you, and gave you the tools and the abilities you will need to DEAL with this problem, as I'm sure you will, most efficiently.

Shane continues to stare at Reeves, his mind ticking inside his head as he digests everything he's just heard.

You still haven't truly answered my question, what is it you want from me?

Reeves chuckles, he fixes his tie and then gathers the documents off the table.

I didn't think I would have to spell things out considering your comprehension skills, no matter, let me put it simply, Shane Grimson, we essentially bought you back to life so you can do what the old Shane Grimson died trying to...

Reeves hands the documents to his associate before looking back at Shane who has not moved or taken his eyes off Reeves.

We need you...to KILL Trax.

TBC

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(03-24-2017), JimCaedus (03-19-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-18-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-19-2017)