Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT'S HOLLIDAY SEASON!
BUTCH HOLLIDAY Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-03-2017, 05:31 PM

The camera coms on and the scene is a few stubby sausage fingers adjusting the camera. Sitting there is XWF's newest addition, Butch Holliday. He is a large burly man with a long mullet and a cheerful look on his face. He holds out his hand and produces a thumbs up towards the XWF world.

[Image: duggan.png]
Butch Holliday: "Butch Holliday here to say 'Greetings XWF world!' I've been in the business for a long time, but this is definitely the first big opportunity that I've had. I'm proud to be on board and excited to get started in my first match ever here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!"

"My deeds and victories may be unknown to all of you now, but I guarantee that they will not go unsung here. I'll do what ever it takes to reach the top ranks here and bring home the gold! My most excellent fans around the world know it, and the XWF will soon enough, too. Best of luck to, ya'll, it's Holliday Season!"

The couple of sausage fingers from before reappear and after a bright-eyed smiile from Butch the camera is switched off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BUTCH HOLLIDAY's post:
Vincent Lane (03-03-2017)