Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 07:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Destination:Lost pt.2
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

05-10-2013, 04:03 PM

our story continues....

After possibly the worst sleep I have ever had in my life, I got up and went to go check on the others. Everyone was still asleep, probably from all the stress we went through last night. I saw that Dixon was already awake but I didn't want to talk to him because he was staring off into the ocean probably thinking of his wife. Dixon's A good guy, I can see it in him he's just being stubborn because his wife is dead. I don't blame the guy for being pissed but He really is going to have to forget about her for awhile so we can focus on all of us so we can survive this nightmare.
I didn't have anyone to talk to so I decided that I was going to go collect some wood for a fire and maybe go catch some fish. I was walking along the trail and I started hearing some bushes crumpling. I was scared to find out what it was going to be so I started to back away slowly. It was just a moose? I was trying to figure out what the fuck a moose was doing on a stranded island like this. It turned around and it looked extremely weird, I mean it actually looked pissed and it had orange spiky hair. " HNUUUR!!!" The wild beast called out and at that moment I knew exactly what it was...It was the mother fucking sheamoose! I was in shock so I tumbled over a bit and it attempted to grab my throat for the chokeslam but then a wild grizzly bear chopped it's head off and flew away. Then I woke up.
When I woke up I was sweating Bullets. Dixon was actually checking on me

" Hey man are you alright? you were really freaking out in that nightmare."

" Yeah I'm fine, that dream just seemed so real... I was dreaming about the two most horrible creatures to ever live!"

" The Sheamoose and Supa Grizz aren't real man they jus tenter peoples mind when they are stressed out. take it easy ok?"

" Yeah you're right I just need to calm down and take it easy. But don't we need to go get supplies?!"

" calm down Alex, Me and Isaac will deal with the supplies, you just stay here and protect the woman ok?"

" ok, I'll stay here with them. But are you sure you don't want me to go with you? I mean Isaac's a doctor he would be better to stay with the girls right?"

" Calm down. You did your part last night when you saved all of our lives. you deserve a break."

" Are we going or not?!"

" Sit tight we'll be back before you know it."

" yeah whatever..."

That conversation with Dixon really confused me...I wasn't sure quite he was planning but I decided to trust him for now. I mean ya never know the guy could've gone crazy but that's just me over dramatizing it. I will defiantly be keeping my eye on that guy. I went to go see what Bree was up to.

" hey Bree how are you holding up?"

" I'm doing ok but I don't know if Jenna is doing that great. She's still asleep. I just want to thank you again for saving us. I don't mean to over do it but I probably will keep thanking you until we get off of this island."

" you really don't have to I mean it's fine. I honestly think it's really cute."

" Are you hitting on me Alex?"

" I don't know am I?"

" I wouldn't mind..."

" well then I might just..."

" ALEX! Come with us hurry!"

I ran off with Dixon and Isaac and I saw a woman Unconscious by the river where I was dreaming... She looked really familiar.... Then it hit me. It's Jaimee....

TO BE CONTINUED...

Kill the Cobra!
Crimson Cobra...It did turn out that your mom was indeed a man... The minute I saw that Dick I told the guy that this isn't going to work out and knee'd him in the balls and grabbed my jacket and got the fuck outta there. anyways our match, well just Like I said in my interview with TV equals. It really doesn't matter what wins the poll but right about now it seems that The last man standing match is winning. Honestly I'm really pumped for the match. This way I get to kick your ass all over the arena and win in a really awesome way and then the crowd will start going MAD
for MADNESS!
P.S. that was not promoting Monday madness but me showing off my new golden boy T-shirt is now officially on the official XWF website now for sale for $24.99! Not really though this my shirt. and back to my opponent I will cut the head off of the cobra come this Monday!

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Shawn's post:
(05-11-2013)