Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Testing the Water
BUTCH HOLLIDAY Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-16-2017, 10:53 PM

Steve Sayors sits alone next to an empty chair in a dark room. There's a table between the two chair s with two bottles of water sitting idly by for Steve and whomever his guest may be. He looks down to his watch several times before a door can be heard opening an closing from across the room. One of the newest members to the XWF roster, Butch Holliday, stomps onto the scene in a hurry. Steve stands up to greet him and is met with a half-handshake and a hug that nearly takes him down.

"SO sorry I'm late Mr. Sayors! So very sorry!"

"Not a problem, Butch. Why not have a seat so we can get started?"

"Absolutely!"

Butch responds, basically yelling at the man. His expression is priceless with eyes as wide as canalopes. He takes the seat that Steve had for him and leans in towards him as the interview finally begins.

"Greetings XWF fans! Steve Sayors here with more of the latest in XWF news and reports!"

Butch begins to clap as Steve finishes his introductions. He stops talking and just stares at Butch until it's out of his system and continues.

"I'm here with recently signed Butch Holliday! Butch, I understand you've been in the business for quite some time now. How was your journey to the XWF?"

Butch closes his eyes and slowly, humbly shakes his head to and fro.

"Steve-O.... The journey here was one of the longest, hardest things I've ever had to handle in my life. Ups and downs, ins and outs. It wasn't easy, sir. Not in the least bit."

"Well it goes to show you that when you put your mind to something, stick with it, and never say die...... You're capable of what some folks may consider impossible!"

"Well said, Steve-O, well said!"

Butch pats Steve Sayors on the back with force nearly knocking him out of the chair again. Steve just chuckles a bit and continues on. Butch gives the camera a big thumbs up.

"You've been recently booked in a match for Saturday Savage, Butch. Your opponent, Kieran O'Connor, has already had plenty to say about the match upcoming. What are your thoughts, Butch?"

Butch gets that stupid, dumbfounded look on his face again.

"Yeah, I've seen the guy. I tell ya what though, he don't seem like much of a gentleman to ME. I understand the guy's English heritage and all, I understand why he may think he's better than some hard working American... The guy obviously has some kind of beef with the country we BOTH reside in now... Giving us a God-dang history lesson... Listen, buddy, I never served in no wars and I don't really know where you got this whole 'Butch Holliday is some kind of American Hero' bit.... but save the history lesson when you're telling your doctor why you got some guy's foot stuck up your butt. I'm sorry I've kept ya waiting, but honestly, I'm the guy that's been waiting here."

"You sound pretty confident, Butch."

"Dang-right, Steve-O! It took a lot of hard work in my life to get this far... Slaying demons along the way. I'm here now to prove to some of the best competitors in the world that Butch Holliday IS the real deal. He's not here to mess around, especially with some disgruntled wank that hates America but now resides in one of the most... I don't know.. American states in the country, Texas. Smart move, weirdo. Like I said, you should work on your manners a bit if you're going to walk around this soil with your nose stuck up in the air. I give you a thumbs up for being a straight-up jackass in this situation. Good luck! Good luck Saturday when I bury you in the same dirt you want to poop on."

Sayors looks at his watch again and looks up with bright eyes, nearly cutting off Butch.

"Strong, STRONG words from newcomer Butch Holliday folks. I'm sure you're the same when you can't wait to see the big debut of these two superstars! Stay tuned folks! We're out!"

Sayors gives a salute while Butch gives his smiley, dumbfounded smile and a thumbs up as the camera fades to dark.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like BUTCH HOLLIDAY's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-16-2017), Dolly Waters (03-17-2017), Kieran Redhead (03-17-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-16-2017), Vincent Lane (03-17-2017)