Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Pussy Footing! (XXXplicit Content)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-14-2017, 09:57 PM

Warning! This roleplay contains X-rated material and may not be suitable for the virgin eyes and mind. Read at your own risk. May cause sexual arousal, testosterone increase, and could even possibly cause you to hire a stay away babysitter, so your significant other and yourself can have a day of unplugged electronics, SEX!!!!!! Brought to you by "Grab Em by the Pussy" Productions.

Fade in...

Roar!

Rumble! Rumble!

Roar, Rumble, the sound of Father Slathes private jet. Very luxurious one at that, probably more swag than air force one. At least up in the cabin, down here in the storage bay, it's cold, lonely, and very tight inside my four by four by four cage. Surely we're not flying into any Zagreb airport but most likely a private one owned by members of The Truth. Knowing that most of the populace is Roman Catholic, a religion, that well, has become aware of our spreading The Truth. Well, they don't like it very much and we have collided before. Which resulted in violence on both sides. Sitting with my legs crossed I stare out the eye holes of my mask and ponder on my match against Chris Chaos. My view is garbage, nothing but crates and luggage. This was my own doing, I brought this punishment on myself. When I spoke out to Chris Chaos without the permission of my Father or Savior. My anger can only be with myself. I'll just have to bottle it all up. Yes and save it for Chris Chaos to shake up until too much pressure builds. Boom! My right fist smashes into my left hand as I let out a demonic chuckle from under my mask. I'll explode and channel all that self-hating energy onto Chaos. Clean violent thoughts. The Truth will be written inside our mother, to withstand the sands of time. Holding my fist in my palm, in front of my chest about two inches out and dead center. Every time I inhale my chest barely grazes my gloved hands.

Sitting in silence, focusing my energy and hate one hundred percent into the XWF Universal Champion and our Xtreme Rules match tomorrow.
Five minutes pass and suddenly the jet begins to shift and come into a patch of turbulence. The engines begin to roar louder and louder. My body begins to vibrate with a very strong force. Almost powerful enough to take me off my ass and smash me into my cage bars. My tongue slides across the top set of my teeth and lip. Followed by a wide-eyed smile stretching from ear to ear underneath my mask. Yeah, that is right I pitched a tent amidst the drama and increased odds of crashing to a fiery death. Suddenly the jet begins to smooth back out. I stick my tongue out inside my mask. Not being a complete moron, I don't make the fart noise. Even though did I ever want to. My boner begins to shrink as the blood begins to spread to other places. Clunk. Clank. Clunk, suddenly the sound of the runway gear engaging from beneath. The mechanism must have been right under my cage. The noise is so loud, it almost hurts my ears. Plus the shaking seemed to be the most intensified around my cage. It for sure is shaking more than the rest of the cargo.

Thud!

Thud!

Thud! The last thud is followed by a horrifying screeching noise. Most likely the sound of the tires smacking the runway at very fast speeds. Then the screech would be the brakes. Suddenly the jet must come to an abrupt halt. My ass lifts from the burlap feeling homemade cotton blanket. In mid air, my body smashes into the back side of my cage knocking the wind right from my lungs and most likely bruising a few ribs. Not to mention the crash back to the lightly padded bar floor of my cage head first. Nothing completely too damaging. Not like any of it would affect my match against a Pussy Footin Fool like Chris Chaos. Lying on my back bars digging into my muscles. I stare up at the metal ceiling of the cargo bay and shake my head. I guess our God Htaed (Hit-ad) doesn't believe the violence I will spread at Warfare is enough. Htaed must be very angry with me, I displeased one of his High Spirits (Father Slathe), this is expected. Suddenly the sound of hydraulic lifts engaging to drop a ramp to the runway floor. Light begins to peer in the dark cold tin can of the cargo bay. I am now in the hadji squat position staring toward the ramp to a new country. I've never been out of the United States before, Father Slathe has told me stories of amazing lands overseas. Maybe this Zagreb, Croatia would be one.

Crates and luggage rapidly begin to disappear. Growing more and more excited. My hands grasp the barred wall in front of me tighter and tighter. Soon the sea of cargo is completely removed from in front of my cage. The light is so bright I begin to squint trying not to harm my eyes. A blurry figure of what seems to be a human begins to come closer and closer. Click. Clank. The sound of a key unlocking my cage, I open my eyes all the way. Father Slathe is standing in front of me with the look of disappointment. My head drops in shame. Then the end of his cattle prod jabs into the left side of my neck. The volts of Electricity take less than a second before spreading through my skin, muscle, and nerves. Beginning to collapse forward I feel the cattle prod lifted from my skin. Still awake and able to control my movement, my hands fly out to embrace my fall. Father Slathe turns his head toward behind him and speaks.

Father Slathe: "Okay, he shouldn't be of any trouble. I believe he has learned his lesson. I am almost positive he will cooperate with whatever I command now. No need for me to cause any serious damage. He does have a wrestling match tomorrow. Just get him to the Manor make sure he is bathed by two virgins a blonde and red head. You know, The Truth's sacred ritual for the warriors the night before combat is to commence."

Father Slathe then turns his head back toward myself, I can sense his eyes staring into the back of my head. Piercing like lasers burning through my skull. Out of my peripherals, I notice him take two small steps. His hand then braces the back of my neck gently. His touch is almost rejuvenating in some kind of magical holy way. Feeling less shameful I raise my head slightly to look up at his more pleasant looking face. Still, the disappointed look was crushing.

Father Slathe: "Don't worry my child. Your punishment from myself is over with, for now on you won't be treated like a Mut. No, tonight you will be treated like a papered pure breed. Like you should. Please know I do not punish you out of enjoyment, it hurts me to have to cause such discomfort on something as perfect as yourself. Now please, if you could be a delightful child and obey my next instructions. Do not speak to no one unless I address you to. Let the men who are about to take you to clean up for a night out to a secret Gentleman's club called Pussy Foots. Htaed believes sexual arousal and release is essential the night before meeting an enemy in combat. Well, this perverted old man can't agree more!"

45 minutes later...

Lying in an almost skin boiling bubble bath, completely naked beside my mask that if you remember is sewn to my skull. My muscles begin to relax to a relaxation I have never felt before. Never once have I ever experienced a body cleansing as such, it was heavenly. My past seemed to fade away as if I hadn't lived the life I had. I sigh in relief as a smile of true happiness finds itself shining on my face. Hidden away from a horrifying looking mask. Suddenly the door to the bathroom which I am soaking in a bubble bath opens. My hands grasp the side of the god-like tub and leap to my feet, soap suds and water splash over the tub to the floor. Standing dripping and sudsy my above average penis dangling between my muscular thighs with two hairy nuts behind. Two young adult women, one blonde, the other a redhead, giggle to one another. I bite my lower lip under my mask. Nothing could beat the life of a warrior, nothing. My right-hand raises up toward my mouth. All my fingers bend in beside my pointer and middle, which I hold to my lips silencing the two very beautiful virgins. Pointing to the redhead, I wave her closer. She complies, making it a couple inches from a foot away.

Mr. Tidbits: "Drop your robe and present yourself and then join me inside the bathtub!"

She nods with the smile of a devilish angel. Her soft hands grasp the rope to her robe pulling with one swift movement, the silk robe falls slowly. First down her slim broad shoulders. Blood begins to pump faster to my cock. The robe makes it down her smooth arms and slowly reveals her milky white 32 c-cup breasts with half a peanut size nipples. Even more, blood begins to flow to my cock, now instead of just dangling between my legs it slowly throbs up toward my waistline and falls back down between my thighs. The robe then falls to the floor as I continue taking mental note of her amazing body, smooth, pale but not too pale, with fiery red hair. Her ass very round and plump, her bush trimmed to a landing strip, yes her carpet matches the drapes. Her legs long and smooth down to her longer but petite feet. Her leg stretches over the side of the tub her toe touching the water and her jumping back.

Mr. Tidbits: "What the hell is the matter? Too hot for you, okay, then I guess you two will start the fun without me, I will enjoy supervising from in the water and bubbles. So Red, why don't you turn around and slowly remove Blondies robe. Not all plain like either, I want neck biting ass grabbing, pussy rubbing sexy removal of that rob. You cunts have one strike, three and well lets say that this whole losing your virginity will not be a pleasurable experience. Well, either way, it is going to hurt, just depends on you's two how bad!"

The naked women I am now referring to as Red begins to walk toward the robed women I am calling Blondie. Slowly I sink back down into the water leaving my masked head slightly above the bubbles. Relaxingly I tuck my arms behind my head and enjoy the show. Red grips up Blondie by her hair and drags her right up to the tub. She then spins her around so Blondie's backside faces me. I lick my upper lip under my mask, loving the dominance Red is showing. Red then still grasping Blondie's hair pulls her over so her ass, that is plumper and rounder than Red's, hangs out. Probably because they weight about the same and Red has a few inches on Blondie. Red presses Blondie's face into her twat, Blondie is not shy, she begins licking and sucking on Red's pussy lips and clit, Red lets out a few gentle sexy moans and groans. Fighting the urge to start grinding her pussy on Blondie's face for more pleasure, she lifts the robe up over Blondies back and head, before tossing it to the side of the bathing room. Red then forces Blondie back to sucking and licking her pussy, while she smacks one ass cheek at a time for my pleasure. My cock fully erect and my sexual dominance peeking I rise up from the water and step over the edge leaning back against. Pressing my back to the side of the tub and my waistline to the ass cheeks of Blondie. I smack her right ass cheek spit a thick stream of saliva in my palm and lather my cock nicely.

Mr. Tidbits: "I'm not your lover and this won't be pleasant, but please don't resist, the sexual predator within may rise if you do."

With my saliva lubricated hard cock in my hand, I let a dribble of saliva drop from my mouth onto her chocolate starfish. I slowly press the head of my penis to it as it slowly rips into her anus, I then with a great amount of force not caring for her comfortability what so ever thrust my penis deep inside her asshole. It was very tight, I could feel the layers ripping as I press through like a bulldozer tearing down a rainforest. Blondie lets out a crying scream, muffled by Red's muff, Red knows it must be extremely painful and starts rubbing her back as she feels Blondie's tears fall from her face to Red's inner thighs and pussy. The rough and violent sex continues for about another twenty to thirty minutes before I release my tension inside Red's Vagina. All before the actual bathing process occurs.

45 minutes later...

We have arrived and entered the underground secret illegal gentleman's club, Pussy Foots. I am standing out in front of the booth that Father Slathe had selected for himself and a couple of other Higher Spirits, whose bodyguards were dispersed throughout the club. The three older men all Higher Spirits just discussed women and old tales of the old times, until one of the other's brought up myself. Which of course led into talking about my Xtreme Rules match against Chris Chaos. More specifically how if I was to win, it would bring a lot of spotlight to myself, which would be great for the publicity of The Truth. The two men seemed to have doubts about me, which I believe enraged Father Slathe.

Father Slathe: "You old buzzards have doubts, my son will not disappoint, I promise you this! The opposing combatant won't know what the hell happened after Warfare. He is going to wake up and think he still has to go to the arena and compete, but it will already have taken place. Seriously the man was trying to draw fire by correcting the way my son speaks, yes he isn't the brightest of the crayons, but he is the crayon that will never fail, never break, nor loose it's color. Something special this crayon has. Something the rest of the box doesn't and that is the drive to make his master proud. Gentleman, honestly fear not, my boy Mr. Tidbits is going to show you, The Truth, Htaed, and the whole world exactly the violence that will be needed to win the holy war that is upon us, my brothers! Now please excuse me a minute. I need to speak to the XWF Universe and Mr. Chaos. Mr. Tidbits please begin recording.

Hello scum of the earth, it is my duty to cut the lies that Mr. Chaos speaks. See Mr. Chaos, you are right, my son does come off as a little bit of a very uneducated individual. Well, see instead of spending my time teaching him your everyday school instructions. You see we trained in more of a how to survive and not just waste away over time. Yeah, it is good to know things. Certain things for certain trades and well Mr. Tidbits trade isn't to communicate. It is to eradicate. Which is something you should be more concerned with then how fast he speaks? Hell, you seemed more worried about him properly putting a sentence together than what his hands and body will do to you! That my child is very, very dumb! Mr. Tidbits isn't going to collide in the center of the ring with you to debate, have a spelling bee, or a math contest with you. He is here to destroy you. A wrestling match with Xtreme Rules, book smarts won't be needed nerd.

You may be right on the whole thing. You know this match was set up just to weaken you for Reno, do you honestly believe men like us care? Sorry to burst your bubble we don't, you think we are here for titles and gold. You're wrong, we have a shot at the Heart Championship just days later at Savage. That hasn't even crossed Mr. Tidbits mind, right now he is just focused on you Mr. Chaos, his whole energy is beaming toward you. We came to the XWF to show our savior Htaed what violence we plan for our enemies when the time comes. The squared circle is a place we can give our thanks and celebrate our savior. That is all you can keep your gold, the glory, the fame, the feeling of being on top. Mr. Tidbits wants none of it, he just wants your soul, he wants to cleanse you from the lies child. The Truth will be spoken.

Now about your past and how hard it was. Boo fucking hoo, you sound like one of those wrist cutting, emo, punk teenagers. Like seventy percent of the world has a shitty upbringing. Hard pasts make tough men get over. You are probably only where you are today because of those same hardships you cry about and don't want to fall back to. Well once again I am sorry to shade out your sunshine, piss in your cheerios, but the time of your collapse is coming. We may not take your title but Mr. Tidbits is going to beat you. Thus showing the XWF suits and the Universe that you are not worthy to be called a Champion. You are just another average man with a pretty face, nice voice, and just the right amount of attitude to make the people believe you are a real champion. Mr. Chaos soon the light will shine again and reveal you for what you are. It will be with an extreme amount of pleasure I will watch Mr. Tidbits destroy your character, your heart, your mind, and even your soul! Come Warfare Mr. Chaos you are going to wish you never won that championship.

Get a good nights rest Mr. Chaos, The Truth is coming!"

Fade out.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
JimCaedus (03-14-2017), Scully (03-16-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Monster of Htaed's post!
drezdin5788 (03-15-2017)