Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Power of Christ Compels You, to Shut the Fuck up...
Kinwrathi Offline
I'm on top of the universe.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-10-2013, 06:10 PM

Run from your responsibilities as a parent. After all, you never wanted the kid anyway. Punch that douchebag you work with in the face. It's his fault that he's annoying. Give into your hatred. Let your anger consume you.

Because it isn't the only thing that's consuming you...

A disgusting alleyway is the sight Kinwrathi's greeted with as he wakes up on Earth, utterly confused as to why he's even here.

What the fuck? Andromai finds something that could tell us who burned down that church, and the next thing I know, I'm back on this shithole?! I get absolutely no fucking breaks, do I?

Straightening his cloak a bit, the Chieftain steps out of the shadows that shroud the alleyway into the bright lights of a densely populated city. The heat is noticeable, and very uncomfortable to the Chieftain, whose homeland considers being at 0 degrees Celsius is hot. Looking at the ground and trying to keep as low of a profile as possible when you're wearing a cloak straight of a bad medieval film.

"Through our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, all is possible!"

The Chieftain's ears perk up at the sound of that. Looking up, he sees a man with a megaphone standing on a literal soapbox delivering his pro Christ spiel.

New plan. I've got to get under this prick's skin. I can't do anything too crazy, that might just scare him. That isn't any fun.

The Chieftain walks through the middle of the line of people gathered around the soapbox to listen, pushing his way to the front. When he finally makes it to the front, he motions for the man to give him the megaphone for a few seconds. Foolishly, the man agrees and steps off the box. Smirking, Kinwrathi steps on, and proceeds to alienate everyone in the crowd.

"This man says that through Christ, anything is possible. What a crock of shit! Let me tell you who runs the whole fucking show. None other than Satan! Worship him, smoke meth and strangle babies with their own umbilical cords! Become a serial killer and carve the pentagram into the stomachs of your victims! Don't take shit from anybody!"

Disgusted, the crowd stares at him for a second. Slowly, one by one they all start to clap. That clapping soon escalates into a full blown applause for the obvious bullshit the Chieftain made up on the fucking spot. Laughing slightly, Kinwrathi hands the megaphone back to the preacher.

"That's how you rally people. Take notes, asshole."

Hopping back on the soapbox, the preacher man begins to shout to all who'll listen about how the demon in the Satan cloak is misleading them. The masses respond with middle fingers and hisses.

Laughing maniacally and walking away, Kinwrathi throws up another middle finger for the preacher to look at.

"Here I am once more, faced with others to dismantle for the fuck of it. No use dicking around, let's get started, shall we?

A woman by the name of Kate Astrofey. I'm so threatened by that terrifying name that I can't even speak! Oh wait, no I'm not. This woman seems to be stuck in a dream world where she matters, and that she has a fucking chance to succeed in any endeavor where I'm opposite her. This bitch has got another thing coming if she thinks she has a chance of managing even a split second of believable offense. Fuck this shit, this shit's fucked.

Mr. Natural. That name makes fun of itself now doesn't it? I mean there's nothing natural about this freak's inflated balloon muscles, his egomania, or his utter lack of interesting things to say. Maybe that's why he hasn't said anything. Either way, his god complex is nothing when comes face to face with a God himself. Have no fun, I hope you die. Maybe I'll kill you myself, save someone else the trouble.

Now, Mr. Satellite is one odd case. With everyone else, I look at them and instantly formulate how much of a cunt they are in mere seconds. Satellite doesn't even appear to be a cunt at all! In fact, I doubt he's even human. He seems like the type who'd blow this planet up if given the chance. I like this one, he understands..."

[Image: 5iqFpUK.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post