Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
THE MEETING
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2017, 10:23 AM

Scene: Jack's Bar in Pittsburgh, PA
Time: 8pm local time

We see the bar is jammed packed with people drinking their lives away and some rock n roll music blaring through the speakers. The camera also shows big screen TV's showing various sports.. hey.. even XWF is on!

Micheal Graves is seen sitting by the bar drinking a beer. He's wearing all black including a pair of dark tinted sunglasses in the already very dimly lit bar. Micheal drinks his beer and then looks at his phone. The phone says it is 8:15 pm. Micheal is awaiting the arrival of his partner Peter “Fn” Gilmour. Seems Peter is late to meet him causing Micheal to shake his head.

”Where in the fuck are you Gilmour?”

Micheal mutters to himself before taking a long swig from his beer. Suddenly a big burly man walks up behind Micheal, dressed in dirty grease covered jeans, a leather vest over a white t-shirt, and a red bandanna tied around his head. He taps Micheal on the shoulder. Micheal looks annoyed as he turns his head slightly, not really able to see who is behind him.

”It’s about time you showed up Pete. After all, it was your idea to meet up.”

The big biker looking, dude, ignores the fact that Micheal is obviously expecting someone else, and instead fires back a question in a shitty tone.

”You that guy from XWF who always paint himself up like a clown ain’tcha?”

Micheal turns his head, facing back towards the bar. He takes another sip of his beer before responding.

”I’m waiting on someone, so if you don’t mind…”

”Boy, who you think you’re talking to?”

Micheal ignores the guy and takes the final swing of his beer.

”You think just because you’re a big TV star, that you can go around being rude to folk? I’m about to show you what we do to stuck up mother fuckers like you boy!”

Micheal quickly jumps up, turning around to face this man in the blink of an eye. Before the poor dude can even begin to comprehend what is happening, Micheal smashes the empty beer bottle over his head. This guy doesn’t go down, though, as a matter of fact, he barely even flinches as the broken shards of glass spray around his huge head. Micheal looks at the broken bottle in disbelief right before this big dude shoves him so hard that he flies over the bar and crashes back first into the wall rack holding all of the various liquor bottles. There is a loud smashing sound as Micheal jumps back to his feet, fist drawn and ready to brawl, but the bike is out of sight, and all that stands before Micheal Graves is Peter “Fn” Gilmour, holding the splintered remains of a wooden bar stool. Micheal leans forward, peering over the bar to see the big dude down for the count and leaking a large amount of blood from the back of his skull. Micheal looks back to Gilmour, who tosses the remains of the stool to the ground and adjust his jacket with a smug looking smile across his face.

”I had the situation in hand!”

”I’m sure that you did, but hey, what are partners for? Thanks would suffice, though.”

”Fuck you, dude! Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t bust your ass right now!?”

Peter casually takes a seat at the bar, just left of where Graves was sitting prior to the altercation.

”Sure, I’ll give you a few. A, you wouldn’t be able to, B, I just saved your ass, and C, you need me to make it to the finals of Lethal Lottery.”

”Maybe I don’t care about Lethal Lottery!”

”Of course you do, you know that you want that briefcase just as much as the rest of us do.”

”Would I like to cash it in on Chaos? Sure, but right now I’m thinking that I’d rather see how much blood I can drain out of that oversized head of yours!”

”Hey, you wanna fight the Xtreme Legend? It’s your funeral, we can do it anytime, anywhere.”

Micheal smiles a sadistic smile and jumps the counter, placing himself right beside of Gilmour. Gilly calmly flags down the bartender, seemingly ignoring Graves.

”Except for here or now.”

Micheal get’s even more heated than he was before. His eyes look as though they are about to bulge out of his skull.

”You cowardly piece of shit!”

As the bartender approaches, Gilly calmly states his order.

”Two Crowns on the rocks”

As the bartender turns around to prepare the drinks, Gilly turns his attention to the very angry Graves standing to his side.

”I’m not cowardly, like I said anytime, anywhere, but before we settle whatever differences that we have with one another, we need to get on the same page and beat Buronan and Cadryn.”

”Why are you so suddenly worried about Buronan and Cadryn, huh? All week I’ve been working promos for this match, and where have you been?”

The bartender sets the two drinks down on the counter and walks away to wait on other patrons.

”Don’t give me that shit. Promos serve a purpose, but they don’t win matches, skill does. Besides, Peter “Fucking” Gilmour is in this match, it’s not like anyone needs to go out of their way to get our fans interested.”

”Maybe Peter Gilmour just isn’t the name that it used to be, maybe Buronan is right, your best days are behind you!”

”Really? How old are you? You’re going to stand there and tell me that my best days are behind me like you’re not at least 5 years my senior? On top of that, I’m a goddamned legend around here! I’ve held every fucking title that this company has had to offer, what exactly have you done? What makes you think that you have any fucking right to stand there and flap your gums about me!?”

Micheal isn’t quick to respond. Truth be told, the fact that he has come up short on every big match that he has been apart of here in this second run with the XWF is really starting to get to him.

”Exactly! Now sit your ass down and drink your drink. Let’s try to talk like civilized people, and put our differences aside, ok?”

Micheal stands there for a moment debating his options before he reluctantly decides to take the seat next to Gilmour.

”That’s a boy, now listen, I don’t care about what problems you have with me. I don’t want to listen to you bellyache about what happened at the end of our last match. What I do want out of you, is for you to understand that like it or not, we need to put all of that shit behind us and work together. If we can’t do that, then are chances of moving on to the finals are slim to none. “

”Oh yeah, so you expect me to trust you, just like that?”

”No, I expect you to SUCK MY DICK and do what you’re told!”

Micheal slams his glass down on the counter and jumps up to his feet. Gilmour follows suit, and the two men stand there nose to nose, just inches away from coming to blows. Suddenly a heavy set man in a suit and tie approaches the two men.

”Hey, knock it the fuck off!”

Gilmour and Graves both turn their attention to this man. It would seem that he must be a bouncer for this establishment. The unknown bouncer points to the biker who is still laying on the floor and ask.

”What the fuck happened here?”

”The Same thing that’s going to happen to you if you don’t step the fuck off!”

Micheal turns his attention to Gilmour, like why in the fuck would you say that dude!? Before Micheal can try to take control of the situation, a big meaty fist connects to Gilmour's mouth. It’s like watching something in slow motion as Graves watches Gilmour fly back against the bar and slide down to the floor. Graves turns to find the bouncer throwing another fist in his direction, but lucky for Graves, he’s a quick cat. Graves leans back and to the side, avoiding the punch entirely Then throws a couple of quick jabs to throw this guy off balance a little. The bouncer recovers quickly, and throws another wild swing at Graves. Graves once again avoids the shot and hits a few to the gut followed up by

SHORYUKEN!

That’s right folks! Micheal Graves just busted out a spinning uppercut from a 90’s video game, and laid that oversized fucking bouncer on his ass! Gilmour is back to his feet, not exactly looking 100%, as he tries to clear the cobwebs Micheal notices 3 more bouncers working their way through the crowd.

”What the fuck, how many of these guys does this place have?”

”Considering this place is a dive, I wouldn’t have thought they had any.”

The first bouncer is met with a fierce roundhouse kick by Graves that takes him off his feet and out of the fight. The second one is taken down by Gilmour with a superkick. IT seems that Gilmour wanted to show Graves that he can kick with the best of them. Finally, the third bouncer, a much meatier fellow than any of the previous is met with a shuffle side kick from Graves, but he catches Graves foot and literally throws him across the room. Gilmour kicks the guy in the balls and sets up for a Package Piledriver, but this mother fucker just powers out! He grabs Gilly by the throat and shoves him up against the bar. With Gilmour pinned against the bar, this bouncer balls up his fist and draws back, readying for a blow that you just know may very well cause Gilmour's head to explode into a fine mist of red stuff. Fortunately Graves with the saves! A well-placed dropkick to the back of the knee causes the bouncer to release his hold on Gilly as he drops down to one knee.

”Superkick!”

Gilly nods, and the two men perform a perfect superkick sandwich, dropping this bouncer to the floor. The two men stand there and survey the area. It seems that the fight has cleared most of the patrons out of the bar. A few people stay scattered across the far end of the bar, surveying our heroes, but for the most part, the place cleared out.

”Buronan, I have to admit that you called me on my shit. You see, while I do care for Cadryn and I do consider him my only real friend in this business. I was trying to use his drug addiction to my advantage. I was trying to use it to give myself a reason to attack, no hurt my friend. I’d feel like a real piece of shit if I can in there and hurt him all for a briefcase, but if I’m doing it to save him from himself, now it’s not so bad. The fact is, it was bullshit bro, and you saw right through it. I do appreciate you helping him drop the habit, I really do. It may have exposed me and forced me to try and pull the makeup kit out of storage, but more importantly, it may have very well saved Cadryn’s life. As I stand here beside this dick bag.”

Micheal points a thumb towards Gilly as he takes a seat behind Graves and begins to drink his drink.

”I can help but think that if I’m not careful with the choices that I make, and the things that I say, I might just end up being the next Gilbert here, and who wants to be a Peter? So Buronan, all bullshit aside, thank you for helping Cadryn and thank you for calling me on my shit bro, seriously.

Now, mutual respect and appreciation aside, we all still have a match to win, and you’ve been saying some pretty disparaging things. One thing that you pointed out was how I just can’t seem to win, and to a degree, you’re right. I’ll freely admit that I have been having trouble putting away my opponents in singles matches. I don’t know what the deal is there, but I do know that when it comes to Tag Team matches, I’m currently undefeated. Tag Teams have always been my forte. You can say that it’s because someone better is able to carry me, or whatever, but the fact is, I just have a better understanding of how to win in a tag match. I know when to make the tag, when to cut off the ring, and yes, even when to allow my opponent to make the tag that he thinks will save the match, not knowing that his partner is so worked up and pumped full of adrenaline that he’s bound to make mistakes the second he tags in. That’s great for me, but not so much for you guys. Cadryn knows exactly what I’m capable of, so instead of running off at the mouth, why not talk to your partner? Get some real insight into this match, because that’s your real strength here.

Maybe you don’t need that advantage, though, I mean you have torn it up so far in this tournament, and here you are, in the semifinals. I never underestimated you, but I will admit that your intensity caught me by surprise. You played it smart, and you seemingly held back until the moment that you needed to let loose. It’s a trick I’ve used, and it almost won me the Universal title.

If you haven’t noticed, I’m not resorting to name calling. I’m not trying to pick apart your career, promos, or anything else. Maybe that will cost me the match, maybe it won't. These are just promo’s after all. We’re just trying to get people interested in the show, in our match. I think they’re interested, though, I think people really want to see if Fruity can beat Devil or vise versa.

Cadryn, congratulations on cleaning up man, but we both still have a match to win. I would give the two of you shit for riding around on that TV, wasting time that could better be used to train, but what have I been doing? Right now I’m hanging out with this shit stain and beating up bouncers. Which… I guess goes to proves that we can work together when the situation calls for it, but I digress.

”I’m kinda known for saying that, but I digress.”

Micheal raises an eyebrow at Gilly’s remark before continuing.

”It’s not all perfect, though, Buronan has scraped the bottom of the barrel to take any and every shot that he can at me. He tries to call me a because that’s supposed to be some sort of cut down as if just because you’re a homosexual, you’re somehow a lesser being. He’s also gone on to try his damnedest to put a wedge between Cadryn and me. Trying to fill Cadryn’s head full of bullshit about how I’m somehow holding him back, and trying to hog all of the spotlights for myself. You know what, yeah I took a Universal title shot that was offered to me. What in the fuck would you have me do Buronan? What would you do if you were in that position? Would you take the shot offered to you and find out if you could hang with the big dogs around here? Would you step aside and give it to someone else? What would you be saying right now had I stepped aside? Let's say that I did give the shot to Cadryn, even though he never asked me to do so. What would you be saying right now had that happened? I’ll tell you what you would say. You would call me a pussy, or , or whatever other emasculating insults you could come up with. You would then talk at length about how I must have known that I wasn’t up to the challenge, or how I was scared of being exposed as the loser that I am, and I gave my shot away. If Cadryn lost the match, you would probably try to guilt trip me into setting Cadryn up to take the beating for me. You may even try to give me shit if I run out and try to save him. Or talk about how I really don’t care about him because I didn’t try to save him.

Do you see what I’m getting at? You run your mouth a lot, and you base your bullshit on facts sure, but you twist whatever situation that you have to work with into the most negative perspective you can find. That’s not making a fucking point, that’s being a politician. So far, you haven’t made a single point that’s been worth a fuck, outside of calling me out for not being happy that you freed Cadryn of his addiction. Every critique of my career, and of my presence and ability in this match so far has been bullshit, but it’s cool. You just keep on running at the mouth. I promise you both this much. Whatever you THINK you know about us, you’re never going to see this coming!”

Micheal looks back to Gilly who has managed to drink both his, and Micheal’s drinks.

”Yo, you have anything to add?”

Gilly, looking bored, just shakes his head no.

”No, but if you don’t start putting more work into this team, we’re never going to win this match.”

Micheal’s fist tightens until his knuckles are a milky white. Gilmour doesn’t seem to notice as he walks by Graves.

”Come on, quit dallying, we need to get to Croatia.”

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Ally Worsted (03-13-2017), JimCaedus (03-13-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-13-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-14-2017)