Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 3/18/17
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-21-2017, 11:48 PM

[Image: k6XGnt9.jpg]

MARCH 18TH, 2017
LIVE! FROM ORACLE ARENA

IN OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA

Featuring Special Guest House Band...

BLLLAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK SABBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAATTHHHH!!!!

And-

Here-

We-

GO!!

* SHOW OPENING *

Fireworks hit big all around Oracle Arena. The fans jumps up and down with the wire camera shot hovering back and forth over a zip line high above their heads.

XWF logo's and merchandise scattered all over each new view in the beautiful arena of the Golden State. Finally, the zooming arrives at the desk of Mike Stump and Colton Kato, who are sharing a laugh just as they realize the camera is on. Stump gets poked on the shoulder and leaves in what seems to be an emergency. Luckily in the crowd, Kato invites up another announcer to help tell the tale of the night.

Jim Ross
I am really not prepared, but duty calls! That should be quite the SlobberKNOCKER! Welcome to Savage folks, we have a real lively crowd tonight in the heart of Oakland, California for this edition of XWF's Saturday Night Programming. Based on Stump's notes here... we have big matches tonight, as Mr.Kato to my left here, has booked a card that we are anxious to see play out...

T-Kato
RIGHT YOU ARE! Good to be with you... not fucking' Stump for a change... and as I have grown accustomed to over these past several weeks, YES... we will open big, GO BIG OR GO HOME!

Jim Ross
That is correct... and on the notes it says that "Television Champion Jim Caedus will open the show tonight against the XWF mainstay, "The Reverend" Muddy Waters. Veteran in the ring. Admired in the Church. Father of Dolly. All around lifeblood of the XWF all rolled into one..."

T-Kato
Maybe so, but JIMMY CAEDUS DOESN'T CARE! He has ripped a part challenger after challenger to keep that TV Title, and I expect tonight to be NO DIFFERENT!

Jim Ross
Right, you may very well be here, and when the Caedus train gets rolling, no one has been brave enough to stand on those tracks. At least, from what I have seen from my couch in Oklahoma...

The lights in the arena dim. Kato gets up and grabs a microphone from Nipsey. He ascends the steps and goes into the ring, where props of a giant TV, 2 stools, and Orange Carpet now decorate the squared circle.

Jim Ross
Either it's my time and I should call my undertaker or the lights here just got very dim!

T-Kato
FANS OF THE XWF UNIVERSE, OF SAVAGE, MAY I INTRODUCE... ERRRR, WELL, REINTRODUCE THE NEWEST MEMBER OF SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT, LLLLLLLLL... JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ... HAAVVOKK!!!!

Jim Ross
My GAWWWDD. He has been on the independent circuit for years, LJ HAVOK! Business has just... picked... up!

Pyro hits the stage; then the lights go out as "Ain't No Place For No Hero" By The Heavy starts playing. Some lights flicker back on... as LJ Havok is half-way down the ramp, walking cocky; grinning from ear to ear. He gets into the ring, antagonizing the audience. He tells them to boo more. Then steps into the ring. He grabs a Mic from the side off a stage worker, and begins to circle like a shark as he speaks in the ring.

T-Kato
CHEEER! THAT'S RIGHT! HAHAHA!

Havok pauses with the mic to his lips, then smiles big as Kato gives him to "come on" motion. LJ finally breaks his silence with a chuckle.

LJ Havok
Well, what can I say? HUH!? WHAT!? THAT... LJ Havok... is back!? OHHHH YEAHH BABBAAYYY! I DON'T NEED TO SAY IT! Lj Havok, is ready to RUMMMBLLLEE! LJ Havok is the one all of these guys walking down to this ring tonight should be weary of. Because LJ Havok... is here to win. I've been watching the developments here. Month after month with a new guy taking the mantle. The competition may be good, but there can only be ONE MAN AT THE TOP! And I am the only one who was good enough to take that spot! Or should I say, Take... it... back! So... XWF, Savage, Lethal Lotto, WHATEVER! LJ HAVOK is on the prowl. And he won't stop, until he gets... enough.

Black Sabbath plays to commercial as Ozzy leans over to Tommy to ask him who the hell that was in the ring just now.

Opening Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Television Championship Match

"REVEREND"
MUDDY WATERS

- vs -
CHAMPION
JIM CAEDUS ©

PER RULE: 15 Minute Time Limit * Weekly Title Defense
MATCH TYPE: 10 2X4 Rack Match. Winner is first to break all 10 racked 2x4's in his corner over Opponent.
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
The Television Championship train that is Jim Caedus rolled on over a very tough Michael McBride last Savage, but will he be able to run over "The Reverend" of XWF? Will a new faction mean that Caedus has more back up than ever before? Or will it be rendered muddy and useless as he basques in the ambiance of the holy man with a yearning for a reckoning?

T-Kato
Time for everyone to put on their big boy pants.

Jim Ross
Here comes the challenger Reverend Muddy Waters.

Muddy casually walks down to the ring without any theatrics. Muddy rolls under the bottom rope and jumps to his feet, turning to face the entrance ramp and await the arrival of his opponent.

T-Kato
Straight to business.

Jim Ross
And now the XWF TV Champion is coming to the ring. Jim Caedus!!

T-Kato
Rampage may not be a strong enough term to say just how much Jim Caedus is killing Television Championship Challengers lately...

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Jim Ross
Sure have heard a lot about this guy.

T-Kato
He is having a Goldberg-like run. Will it last?

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus, TV Title strap around his waist, steps out and the house lights come up.

Jim Ross
There he is, ready to go.

His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smarks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

T-Kato
Yikes.

Jim Ross
Scary look to this man.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant(s) then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television Title lovingly upon it then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed.

Jim Ross
Time to get this going... this is a wrestling show, after all.

DING DING DING

T-Kato
I noticed that...

[ 15:00 ]

T-Kato
15 on the clock, per rule. Muddy must win in 15 minutes... or Caedus retains.

Caedus, and Muddy both leave their corners; both trailing the ring one step at a time in a normal pace of the match. The crowd are really interested for the two well respected, and loved competitors to hash it all for the Television Championship. On paper, Muddy Waters has the advantage of size. Muddy, and Caedus both manage to lock up inside of the ring.Traditional collar, and elbow tie-up. Muddy pushes him back harshly, straining his back against the ropes.

Jim Ross
Tension building...

Caedus thumbs the eye of Waters.

Jim Ross
Dirty move by the Champion.

The Crowd OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO's.

T-Kato
My goodness.

Jim Ross
Talk about laying down a statement, Caedus with a cheap thumb to the eye!

T-Kato
Some say it’s disrespectful, it’s what you gotta do to get the advantage in this mental warfare of this very big match.

Muddy, and Caedus circle one another around the ring. Of course, the Reverend is not very happy about being thumbed in the eye; fortunately, a chance of redemption is met when they lock up again in the center of the ring. Muddy hooks the right arm of Caedus, and shifts it behind him to a Hammerlock. The arm is pretty tight, and Caedus is in a bad position.

T-Kato
TEAR IT OFF!

Using his power advantage, he breaks the hold off, and slaps him in the face harshly with a forearm shot that stumbles him back a little. Insult to injury when Caedus demands Muddy to try that again, and all he can do is smile at the welcome challenge. Muddy comes into Caedus’s space, and starts whipping his chin with European Uppercuts. Back to back, the shots keep flourishing in that keeps the champion at bay against the ropes. Leaning against them, he steps back, and launches the champion… scratch that. Caedus spins around, and launches him instead.

Jim Ross
Caedus spins around to reverse the irish whip, and Muddy Waters rebounded off the ropes to come back to Caedus in the middle of the ring.

[ 9:24 ]

T-Kato
Muddy with the rebound...

Caedus steps forward, and Shoulder tackles him down into the canvas. Running off to the side, he rebounds to drop a knee to the back of Muddy’s head. Both men back up. Muddy makes a quick trick by faking running to the ropes, and just uppercuts him in the throat. Another European uppercut is uprooted under the chin of Caedus currently rocking him where he suffers a kick into his stomach. Muddy runs back into the ropes, and springs off only for Caedus to launch him into the air, and drive his back off the mat with a beautifully done Back Body Drop.

Jim Ross
Easy to forget the unsettling power of Oblivion; able to throw up a 225 pound guy without ease.

[ 7:03 ]

T-Kato
The power of what?

He gets that extra spring from the ropes at the side to return at the fallen Caedus but stumbles on getting a leg drop. His opponent moved out of the way, and now Caedus takes it upon himself to get back up. A quick kick into the spine of Waters emits a scream. Caedus drags the contender into the corner, and Muddy is stuck where he can’t even get out. His body is squashed in the corner with a great Avalanche from the champion but also struck with a quick elbow that forces him to walk into the center. Caedus finally manages to drop Muddy to the canvas with a powerful running Shoulder Block into his chest.

T-Kato
Tough break.

Jim Ross
That had to hurt.

[ 5:43 ]

Muddy leaps to his feet and grabs Caedus and throws Caedus into the corner. He follows that up with a leaping splash into the corner on Caedus. He comes tumbling out of the corner and Muddy climbs up the turnbuckle. Muddy leaps and hits a turning Caedus with a dropkick. Muddy waits for Caedus to stand and as soon as he does he grabs Caedus by the head, runs, and slams him down with a bulldog. Muddy is far from done as he climbs up the and leaps with a diving elbow drop. Caedus rolls out of the way, letting Muddy crash hard into the mat. Jim Caedus leaps to his feet and kicks Muddy Waters in the back of the head, setting him down flat.

T-Kato
Right in the dome.

[ 4:59 ]

Jim picks up Muddy for a slam, but he slides off the back, and plants Jim with a huge DDT. Caedus recoils with a stunned look on his face. Muddy mounts Caedus and begins slapping him in the face with both hands.

Jim Ross
Now that's just plain rude...

Jim pulls out from under the mount and picks Muddy up from laying to his knees, then into a full power-bomb standing position. He slams Muddy to the canvas, then weakly recovers for a moment off to the side. He catches his breath, and gets back to his feet.

T-Kato
Insane strength... from laying down to a standing power-bomb... wow.

Muddy rolls around trying to rub off the sting of his back, just as Caedus pulls him up by the hair. Caedus looks at the crowd and give a signal. He tosses Waters off the ropes, then lifts him into a clothesline... NO, Muddy counters into an arm drag takedown. Muddy runs and chops the now sitting Caedus in the throat.

[ 3:01 ]

Jim Ross
Time is becoming a real factor now.

The two men crawl to the center of the ring and exchange fists. Jim a left, Muddy a right. Caedus a right, Waters a left. Teetering back and forth trying to finally wear the other man out. Jim finally falls over. Waters uses all he has left to get up and drop an elbow on Jim's chest and saty laying there for a pin, as the referee comes over...

THRE...

Jim Ross
THE CHAMPION GOT A SHOULDER UP!

[ 2:33 ]

Muddy looks up at the clock and motions back to the ropes to pull himself up for Plan B. He waits for Jim to rise from a perch in the corner, then runs full speed to surprise him with a... NOOO. Jim did a tilt-a-whirl clothesline and tuned Muddy inside out. Jim looks up at the clock knowing he doesn't need to pin Waters to keep the Title. Jim shakes his head and pulls the dangling Waters up by the hair once again. He looks into his eyes...

T-Kato
HYB! HOLD YOUR BREATH... A REAR NAKED CHOKE LOCKED IN ON WATERS!

Waters flails desperately to find a rope but Jim cuddles him like a cocoon in the center of the ring, as both the muddying eyes of Water, and the open glare of Caedus looks in unison at the X-Tron and the time counting down on the screen. The life begins to fade from Muddy's face. His color is pale.

[ 1:00 ]

The referee checks for a limp arm count.

Jim Ross
This is basically a pin here, if Waters does not keep his arm up on one of these three lifts, that will end this match.

The first life; arm falls dead to his side.

The second lift; his arm falls to his side again.

T-Kato
NO WAY!

[ 00:19 ]

Third lift; His arm falls again.

3!!!!!

[ 00:16 ]

Winner:
Still Television Champion
Jim Caedus

Jim Ross
IT IS OVER! CHAMPIONSHIP RETAINED!

T-Kato
Just another day at the office for Jim Caedus.

* SEGMENT *

Cameras are outside the Oracle Arena in Oakland, California as the arrival of Thaddeus Duke is imminent.

Jim Ross
We're expecting the arrival of...

Just as Stumph begins to explain to the television audience that cameras are expecting Thaddeus Duke's arrival, a long white limousine pulls into the parking lot.

Jim Ross
Don't go to commercial, this could be him!

The limousine pulls up a little past the cameras. Connecticut license plate reading: DUKE

Jim Ross
I don't think we have to wonder who is in that car.

The limo rolls to a stop and the door opens. Thaddeus Duke steps out wearing casual jeans and hoodie with the hood up. Before closing the door, he starts talking to someone inside the limousine. "You know what to do right?"

Jim Ross
Who the hell is he talking to?

"That's your cue."

Thaddeus closes the door and smiles for the camera. Millions of adult males would likely love to punch that smile. The cameras follow Duke as he enters the rear of the building. Turning left and right and walking a long corridor he reaches what is known as the Gorilla Position.

"My Name is Human" by Highly Suspect begins to play. Fans cheer the arrival of Thaddeus Duke as he steps from the curtain to the Savage stage. He smiles, but he's not happy. He slaps hands with some kids at ringside and lowers his hood as he stops for a lone selfie before rolling into the ring where the ring announcer hands him a microphone.

"I'm gonna try and make this quick."

"You guys didn't come here to see a bunch of talk. You came to see some breathtaking Savage action. I do want to thank Colton Kato for allowing me to come here to get this off my chest."

"Before I do that though, I need Vincent Lane to come out here."

The cameras are trained on the entrance way for several seconds. No music. No X-Tron video. No rocking. No Lane.

"Come on Lane. The longer you wait, the more Kato's show gets held up!"

"Be a man, Lane. Get your ass out here and let's have a chat!"

Again the camera is trained on the entrance way...

XTREEEEEEEMEEEE!!!

Paul Heyman's classic Xtreme theme plays as the man himself comes out from backstage. The crowd boos him as he struts his fat ass to the ring with that smug grin on his face. Heyman climbs the steps but hesitates to enter until Thaddeus Duke backs himself into the corner and mouths: "I'm not gonna hit you."

Heyman steps through the ropes and gets ready to speak.

"With all due respect Paul, I'm not here to talk to you. I'm not here to talk to Vinny Lane's lapdog. I'm here for Lane and only Lane."

"In just two weeks, Thaddeus Duke, you have another shot at the Xtreme title. At Lethal Lottery, you have another shot at perhaps defeating Doctor D'Ville this time, and defeating Broken Oswald again."

"What could you possibly have to talk to Mr. Lane about?"

"Yeah, yeah. House of Horrors. I know all that. Don't think for a second that you're fooling anyone. In your mind it's a punishment for my association with Dolly Waters."

"The thing is I don't really care what type of match it is. I'll steal the show like I always fuckin' do."

"I've heard enough from your fat ass already Paul. I need Lane out here. These fans are getting restless. They want action. Not a bunch of talk from a guy that's never even been on the show before."

"Thaddeus I regret to inform you, that Vincent Lane is NOT at the arena. Mr. Lane is NOT in Oakland. He's not even IN California..."

I WANNA ROCK!!!

Heyman mouths: "Oh god damn it!" as Twisted Sister begins to play. Vincent Lane appears from backstage to a chorus of heavy boos from the Oakland crowd on hand.

Thaddeus Duke starts to pace the ring, never taking his eyes off Vincent Lane as he makes his way toward the ring. Lane steps into the ring with a microphone in hand.

"I know why you're here. Thaddeus, Oswald rolled you up. 24/7 means 24/7. He has the strap. That's the way it's gonna stay."

Duke stops pacing and smiles at Lane. "You think I'm here about Oswald taking the title?"

Lane doesn't respond.

"I took my eye off the ball. He's the champ. I couldn't care less."

"See, for months I hammered you and I hammered the entire management structure of the XWF for doing a shit job. I hammered all of you for what I thought was you guys trying to keep people like me, and people like Dolly Waters from ascending further than we have already. I can't even count how many times people like Thomas Nixon and some others said I was crazy or a spoiled entitled rich kid."

"I did a lot of soul searching and I started to think, maybe they're right. Maybe it's not some conspiracy. I was beginning to change my views when low and behold, after I had just let it go, this conspiracy theory is no longer a theory."

"But it is certainly a conspiracy."

"Not only did someone within your XWF power structure conspire to keep Dolly Waters from competing in the XWF, you were also about to strip me of the title I just won and within the parameters set forth by the Warfare management team."

"It's complicated, Duke. I know how it might look, but..."

"But nothing, Lane. But nothing. The world saw it Vinny. You can't hide it anymore."

"Here's the thing. I don't need the Xtreme title. It's even easy to suggest that maybe I don't even want it at all."

"Are you afraid to face Doc D'Ville again? I mean I can find something else for you. I know how fragile your ego is. Maybe we can dig up Maverick's rotting corpse and you can face him so you get yourself a niiiice easyyyy win."

"How's that sound?"

Thaddeus smiles.

"You should know by now, there is no one I'm afraid to face. What I'm saying is, you don't want Oswald in this match. You have Doc who is a legend that very few have ever beaten. You have a very pissed off Thaddeus Duke. You're aware of what I'm capable of when I'm not pissed."

"Oswald isn't necessary."

"That's who you should be protecting."

"The match stays as booked, Thaddeus. I'm not changing it."

"When Oswald is left a bloody and broken mess, remember who it was that put him in that position. Remember who it was that threw that man into shark infested waters."

"Nevertheless, it stays as is."

"It's your hands his blood will be on."

"Maybe when I'm done at Lethal Lottery, Vincent, just maybe I'll be looking for you."

"Are you threatening him, Mr. Duke?" Heyman asks as he steps closer to Duke.

"Are you threatening the owner of the XWF with bodily harm!? The threat alone is worth a suspension at the very least!"

Duke smiles and leans back against the ropes. He casually points behind Heyman. Heyman turns...

Jim Ross
RUNNING WATERS! Where the hell did Dolly Waters come from!?

Heyman is out cold and Lane is confused. He never saw her either. He never so much as felt the ring shake as she entered. But there she is, standing over Paulie's unconscious body.

"Waters! You can't hit XWF officials! That's it! As of now you are officially OUT of..."

SMACK!!!!

Jim Ross
BETTER THAN YOU!!!!! Duke just superkicked Vincent Lane! Lane and Heyman are both out cold!!! Here comes the cavalry!

Security forces rush the ring and Dolly and Duke hastily exit the ring. They hop the railing as the crowd cheers wildly. The young duo retreats through the crowd as security gives chase. The XWF faithful bock securities path, allowing Duke and Waters to escape.

Second Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
"REDHEAD"
KIERAN O'CONNOR

- vs -
BUTCH
HOLLIDAY

PER RULE: One on One Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Standard Rules * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Two newcomers square off after the TV Championship match with big shoes to fill. What does new exclusive Savage talent Butch Holliday have to offer when he faces another unknown face in Keiran Redhead. Will one of these men make a showing to impress and rise up the ranks in XWF just before Lethal Lottery? Or will they both fade into the sunset if they can't get a grasp on how to beat the other?

Jim Ross
This one stars a few newcomers to XWF, Butch Holliday, and Kieran Redhead? Well, in any case, they have big shoes to fill after that last match.

Fairly simple walk to the ring wearing a fairly smug expression bathed in red lights.

Tig O'Bitties "Making his way to the ring, Standing at Five Nine and weighting in at 210 pounds, hailing from Austin Texas! Kieran Redhead!"

Jim Ross
Simple yet, not over the top, I kinda like that.

T-Kato
It's bold, that's for sure.

Just as "Crazy Train" picks up, Butch Holliday steps out onto the stage with his thump up in the air! He smiles and marches down to the ring handing out as many high-fives and handshakes as he can along the way. Once he reaches the ring, he rolls under the bottom rope, and jogs around the ring. He takes a couple of jabs at the far corner turnbuckle before resting against it awaiting the bell.

Jim Ross
Nothing bland about Crazy Train... as our house band knows a thing or two about tonight... well, much different feel for each man already, let's see how this plays out...

Tig O'Bitties "Making his way to the ring, Standing at Six-Six and weighting in at 271 pounds, from Atlanta Georgia! Butch Holliday!"

DING. DING. DING.

T-Kato
Let's see who opens timid, and who goes after it.

Butch and Kieran rush each other like a bat out of Hell. They start to trade blows, lefts and rights, but Butch gets the upper hand due to his size. He grabs Kieran's arm, pulls him close, and picks him up into the air before slamming him back down to the mat with a backdrop. Butch was up to his feet quickly, he reaches for Kieran and lifts him to his feet. Holliday scoop slams Kieran back down to the mat. Kieran feels the pain as he grabs his back still grimacing. Butch, being the old school wrestler he is, starts to march around the ring getting the crowd pumped up. He gives them a goofy smile and thumbs up, the crowd eats it up like a fat kid with cake.

Jim Ross
Smart move by Holliday to get the crowd pumped up and involved.

As Butch goes to get back on top of Kieran, he is met with a dropkick to the face. The large man stumbles backward into the corner of the ring. Kieran takes a few steps back before running forwards, jumping into the air and ramming his knees into the chest of the old school wrestler. BAM.

T-Kato
An oldie, but a goodie.

Jim Ross
Nice knee plant to buy some time.

Butch falls forwards to the mat, while Kieran climbs up the ring post and waits for Butch to get to his feet. It took him a moment but the big guy gets up, turning in time to see Kieran in mid air; the fast little fucker hits his target. Redhead got his arm around Butch's neck and spun him around before dropping him head first on the mat with a Tornado DDT. Butch holds his head from the impact of the move. Kieran not wanting to waste anytime is quick to go for the pin.

Jim Ross
He's going for it!

T-Kato
ALREADY!?

THRE...

Jim Ross
KICKOUT!

Butch uses his power and tosses Kieran off of him into the air. Holliday sits up and shakes his head from the daze, getting up to his feet. Kieran is also to his feet, running to clothesline Butch, but he swallows a big boot straight to the face. Butch gives a thumbs up and his trademark dorky grin. Holliday gets Redhead up to his feet, and turns him around before lifting him up. Atomic Drop.

Jim Ross
Very good maneuver, that can be a very effective damage play...

Butch climbs up the turnbuckle, salivating, hoping, praying for Kieran to get to his feet. His turn to hit his opponent with a high flying move. Kieran struggles to get up but it didn't take too long; he looked around, trying to find his opponent, but he is nowhere to be found. Kieran turns around, realizing where he might be.

Jim Ross
THE BIG BOY CAN FLY!

T-Kato
HE SURRRE CAN!

SMACK. Butch took a head-butt to the chest by Kieran. Both men go down, running on fuel, crawling toward each other trying to gain some ground.

Jim Ross
THIS IS TURNING INTO SLOBBERKNOCKER CENTRAL!

Butch struggles to get up as does Kieran. The two look right at each other and meet in the center of the ring once more. Trading blows but Butch sends another big boot at Kieran, who ducks under it... now on Holliday's back side, Redhead rolls Butch up with a school boy but before the ref can count, Butch kicks out. Frustrated, Holliday is quick to pick up Kieran, and hit him with the White Noise HOLLIDAY EXPRESS. butch down for the pin.

T-Kato
THAT WAS UNEXPECTED!

3!

The bell rings, as Butch looks bewildered to know that he just won the match. The Referee raises his hand, as he begins marching around the ring with fans going crazy.

Jim Ross
HE HIT HIM WITH A SURPRISE FINISHER, YOU ONLY NEED THREE SECONDS! Nice work from Butch.

T-Kato
Nice debut by Butch Holliday. We are expecting big things from him on SAVAGE!

Winner:
Butch Holliday

* HISTORICAL FORESHADOWING *

Third Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
KROPOTKIN
- vs -
RANDOM

- vs -
BOBBY
BLACKCOAT

PER RULE: Triple Threatt Elimination Bout
MATCH TYPE: Eliminate Until One is Standing * Winner is #1 Contender to Television Championship

BACKSTORY
- vs -- vs -
Oliver Last has burst onto the scene recently, but is he prepared for the SAVAGE exclusive Blackcoat and the wily violent Kropotkin? Bobby Blackcoat had another good showing to open his career last week, but it wasn't enough to seal a Television title shot; as Kropotkin took him to the literally count out time limit, in his one of his own first matches. Now... they get a second wack at it, but with a new face added to the bag. Throw in the rising RANDOM who defeated Nico LaVey last week, and this is sure to be a 3-way fight to the finish.

Jim Ross
THIS ONE SHOULD BE GOOOOD! ELIMINATION MATCH!

Tig O’ Bitties: The Following contest is a Triple Threat Elimination match! Making his way to the ring first hailing from parts Unknown, BOOOOOOBBBBBBYYYYY BLACKCOOOOOOOOOOOOAT!

The whole arena goes silent. No music, no lights, no pyro, nothing goes off. Out walks Bobby Blackcoat looking very serious. Walking swiftly down the ramp he climbs into the ring and walks over to his corner. Mika the referring official for the match checks BB for any illegal items.

Jim Ross
Gotta keep it all legit here.

Tig O’ Bitties: The second contender in this Triple Threat weighing in at Random pounds. RAAAAAAAAAAAANNNDOOOOOOOOM!

T-Kato
This guy again...

“Who Are You” by The Who blasts over the PA and out comes a giant purple Teletubbie on a Silver Back Gorilla named Jones Samson. Random pulls a banana out of his Teletubbie costume and tosses it toward the announce table. Random then attempts to slide into the ring under the bottom rope but is too fat. Random falls off the side of the apron and rolls on the ringside floor for about forty-five seconds before JS approaches.

T-Kato
Oh, brother.

Before Random can respond JS grabs Random and tosses him in the ring over the top ropes. Random lands on his soft Teletubbie bum and bounces up smashing BB into one of the Turnbuckles.

Jim Ross
What in sam'hell? A damn Gorilla just used its master as a weapon, hopefully, the third superstar makes it down before the match is over.

Tig O’ Bitties: The third and final opponent KROPOOOOOOTKIN!

“I Ain't Got No Home In This World Anymore” by Woody Guthrie blasts over the PA speakers. The lights dim as Kropotkin walks to the ring slowly. Meanwhile, in the ring, BB has accomplished pushing an overly plush Teletubbie off from him. Now has dropped the Teletubbie to its knee’s with a chop block to its right knee. Kropot notices the action and quickly picks up the pace.

Jim Ross
Doesn't seem right, does it?

Charging and sliding into the ring under the bottom ropes, Kropot quickly attacks. Dropping BB with a missile drop kick. Kropot wastes no time and quickly assaults BB with flailing rights and lefts. Meanwhile, the Teletubbie has gained footing and is now shaking his ass to the crowd.

Jim Ross
NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT... This is why I retired from full time...

T-Kato
Still better than STUMP JIM!

Kropot drops BB with a hard right hook. Followed by a swift and accurate elbow drop to the midsection. Kropot rolls back to his feet and charges toward the Teletubbie.

Jim Ross
Spear! Wait... No Teletubbie, I mean Random is too plush. Kropotkin just bounced right off and rolled back hard right on top of Blackcoat. What is Tele doing? No, he can’t be doing what I think he is?! NO, SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!

T-Kato
YEAH! WHAT!? NONONO!!!

Inside the ring, Tele skips towards the ropes closest to Kropotkin and Blackcoat. Tele leaps into the air, soaring a foot or so, he lands on the middle rope and projects into the air executing a flawless moonsault onto both Blackcoat and Kropotkin. Tele then gets up and walks over to the side of the ring closest to Jones Sampson and begins throwing him bananas paying no mind to the match. Meanwhile, inside the match, Blackcoat has begun rolling around crying for no known apparent reason.

T-Kato
What a crybaby.

Random pins Kropotkin.

Jim Ross
Kropotkin doesn't seem to know where he is!

3!

Jim Ross
ELIMINATION! AND THEN THERE WERE TWO!

Random walks over to the emotionally distressed Blackcoat, who bats his hands away. They share a precious hug for a moment. Blackcoat begins weeping in his plush arms. Random knows in that instant what has to be done. He pulls down Blackcoat's Pants and uses them to hogtie him into a sidewalk slam/sitting pin.

3!

Jim Ross
Well, a Teletubbie just strolled in here and beat two men. Now I have seen everything.

Winner:
Random

* COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Fourth Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
ISABELLA
RAVENWOLF

- vs -
NICO
LAVEY

PER RULE: One on One Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Standard Rules * Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Counts

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Some jawing before the card drew these two together out of sarcasm and whit. Now, though both have histories worth noting in a place where animosity grows from a budding kernel into a full bag of popcorn in an instant... can Miss Ravenwolf return to form against her argumentative buddy? Or will Nico LaVey make all the voices... go away.

T-Kato
Here is another star-studded match... wow that SAVAGE, HUH, J.R!?

Jim Ross
What in the hell is a "Ravenwolf"?

Jim Ross
A beautiful woman escorting Nico to the ring.

T-Kato
Ophelia... his main squeeze.

Nico starts walking out with his beloved Ophelia nearby him. As the two walk down the ramp together, Ophelia blows kisses into the crowd and Nico just stares intently ahead at the ring. The couple share an embrace before Ophelia goes back up the ramp. Nico gets in the ring, leans in the corner, and waits.

Jim Ross
And I guess we won't get to look at her during the match... what a shame.

T-Kato
Wait, aren’t you gay?

Jim Ross
This diva is quite the looker as well...

T-Kato
Keep it in your pants, Jim. I would say that if she heard you call her a diva, that she would probably turn you into a frog, but the fact is, a frog would be an improvemen...

O' Death begin to play over the P.A.The lights go out in the area and all is silent for a few moments before three lightning bolts strike the top of the ramp. Soon afterwards the lights turn back on and there is sitting on top of a large black horse, with eyes red as blood. The horse begins to makes it way down the ramp and soon reaches the ring. Isabella hops off. She pets her mighty Shire before releasing him of his duties. The horse runs off bursting into flames and disappears into smoke. Isabella gets into the ring and waits for the match to start.

Jim Ross
PART RAVEN! PART WOLF! MY GAWWDDD.

DING DING DING

Jim Ross
Nico LaVey on the attack early trying to bring this wicked witch down fast.

Nico immediately goes one the attack throwing punches to the body of Isabella. Isabella staggers to the corner. She turns and backhands the incoming LaVey, who stares at his hand in shock. He runs at her. Nico grabs Isabella by the hair and gives her a devastating head-butt; dropping her to the mat. Nico bounces off of the ropes and hits Isabella with a rolling elbow. She squints in pain.

Jim Ross
Not waste'in any time now...

T-Kato
Well, Izzy better pull some magic out of her ass if she wants to win this thing. DO SOMETHING COOL! MEAN!

Jim Ross
That's not very nice.

Hearing the taunting from the peanut gallery, Isabella's demeanor changes to a sharp focus. Nico runs off the ropes delivering a leg drop to Isabella, but Izzy cast a quick spell that causes Nico to levitate in the air long enough for her to roll out of the way. Izzy, now back on her feet, continues to chant in a foreign tongue as she waves her hands around. Suddenly Nico blasts 25 feet into the air before falling hard to the mat. Nico recovers while admiring the strength. He gets up a little bit more cautious, and backs away.

Jim Ross
How fair is it to use supernatural powers to win a Goodoaaamnn match?

Nico flies into the air, seemingly being pulled from limb to limb by some type of unseen force. Ravenwolf blinks her right eye twice, and he falls again. Isabella closes in. She puts her heel on Nico's throat, pinning him to the mat. The referee warns Nico then as both shoulders are down fires off a quick count.

1!

A kickout by the struggling LaVey, hoping to regain a strong position on this sly fox.

T-Kato
According to who? Me? I'm fine with that. You, you're too wrapped up in tradition, Jim. Try getting out in the world beyond wrestling. It's a beautiful thing. Like what Isabella is using to her advantage. It you GOT IT, FLAUNT IT J.R!

Nico notices a small medallion in Isabella's wardrobe. He steps closer as if to give up... Ravenwolf comes close to hear the words she anticipates with delight. Just then, Nico reaches in and takes the medallion. He holds it up high, as Ravenwolf screams. LaVey slams the medallion on the canvas. A huge pulse reverberates out to the audience floor. A piece of balcony falls from one side, pinning the referee on its way down. And. Isabella has fallen, limp to the touch from blind rage over losing the medallion. Nico dives for a pin attempt. The referee removes fallen rubble from their shoulders and back long enough to count...

NO. Ravenwolf wakens and grabs the medallion from Nico's hand. Suddenly and without Izzy noticing, Ophelia slides into the ring and spins Isabella around to face her. Isabell’s concentration is broken and Nico drops to the mat. Izzy begins threatening Ophelia when suddenly Ophelia plants a long deep kiss on Isabella!

T-Kato
Well that’s one way to do it!

Ophelia backs up as Izzy wipes her mouth with a horrified look on her face. Ophelia drops to the mat and rolls under the ropes to the outside. Izzy rushes over to the ropes and begins screaming threats at Ophelia as she slowly walks up the ramp backwards, eyes locked with Isabella. A wicked look falls across Izzy’s face as she begins to swirl her hands together and chant. Ophelia smirks and points for Izzy to look behind her.

Jim Ross
RAVENWOLF IS TRANSFORMING!!?!

Ravenwolf grows twice as big as the energy of the medallion courses through her veins. Nico looks on unable to believe that this shit is actually happening. He tries to hit her, but the energy has formed a force field all around her. Nico back away, and slides out to grab a weapon. He unsheathes a baseball bat from his entrance overcoat on the timekeeper's table.

T-Kato
Wait- there is DQ in this match...

Jim Ross
A bat versus magic sounds fair to me. Damn fair.

Nico hops on the apron, then springboards toward the force field of Isabella. He takes a home run swing at her head. BOOM. Her teeth fly backward and out into the crowd. Nico winds up again. SWACK. The other side of Isabella's faces matches the first. Large bloody red marks from the bat. Ravenwolf is clearly hurt. Nico raises the bat for a final blow as the entire arena all gasps realizing that he's gone too far and that she is actually injured. He stops mid-strike. His face turns from fury to calm. Then back again. He swings and cracks Isabella's head open with the bat, then drops the bloody instrument, and rolls out of the ring. Walking back up the ramp. The ref, having been too unsure to call any DQ's since the match started, snaps into gear and begins a count as Nico LaVey walks away.

Jim Ross
Nico has had it with her crap it would seem.

Jim Ross
Isabella may need some help. Hate to see that. By a man at the end of his rope. He just... left. He beat her senseless with a baseball bat, and then he left!

T-Kato
I like this side of Nico, Jim.

Isabella is rushed by medics, as they cut to the audience on camera to avoid to gruesome view of her busted open gushing face.

Winner:
Isabella Ravenwolf

* INTERMISSION/SMOKE BREAK *

[Image: 291.gif]

Fifth Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, LIMIT 2,000 WORDS PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
MICHAEL
MCBRIDE

- vs -
"THE RADICAL"
GABE RENO

PER RULE: Single Fall * One on One
MATCH TYPE: Disqualifications * Count Outs * Ect. * First Fall Wins

BACKSTORY
- vs -
This one goes back to the beginning of Reno's tenure late last year. He bursts onto the scene, wins a Shove-It Battle Royal, and the Unified X-Treme Championship. Then McBride uses the 27/7 rules to catch Reno napping backstage and steal the belt away, surrendering his own Hart Championship in the process. The day after St.Patrick's day will McBride have all the Irish charm, or will 'The Radical' make him his "bitch"? Have the wounds healed, or will these two XWF next-gen talents take it out... on each other?

T-Kato
Feee, Fiii, Fooo, Fumm, I smell the blood of an Irishman, J.R.

Jim Ross
That's because Michael McBride is on his way to the ring.

[size=large]You'll Never Beat The Irish By The Wolfe Tones hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

Jim Ross
He looks ready. XWF has been waiting for this one for a while after Reno burst onto the scene and won a belt that McBride then hijacked two days later. Bad blood is always a basis for an incredible match!

Green strobe lights and dimming fill the area as Bad Company hits the loudspeakers. Mixed reactions of love and hate fill the mixed crowd as The Radical emerges in green and black tights reading 'The Very Best, Nothing More, Nothing Less' across the back. He smiles under a Black hood before sprinting and sliding into the ring, removing his hood and telling the ref to "start the fucking match already".

T-Kato
Reno and his temperamental bullshit already...

The bell rings and the two remain in their separate corners. McBride starts popping off with some Irish, indecipherable bullshit and walks towards the Radical.

Jim Ross
Any time here ladies.

Reno gets a puzzled look on his face and starts walking towards McBride who appears to be in midsentence when he catches a foot to the mouth. Reno nails one insegurie, looks out to the crowd and shrugs, and nails the Reno Rise!

Jim Ross
Good unpredictable move.

Gabe pulls McBride across the ring, just a bit closer to one of the corners and points up as he steps out to the apron and up to the top rope. McBride has enough left to know where he is and rolls out of the ring and straight down to the floor. The crowd boos as Reno turns to face McBride, who is slowly pulling himself up. Just as Reno's gauging for a hell of a leap, McBride quickly jumps up and pulls on the top rope causing Reno to lose his footing and fall on his back to the mat.

T-Kato
Ha!

Jim Ross
Not this time.

McBride doesn't hesitate to hop back into the ring. He quicly steps over to Reno and kicks him into the side. After lifting him up by the hair, McBride gives Reno a chop across the chest and pushes his back into the turnbuckle. He heads in and starts with the jabs to Reno's melon, one after another, then just goes straight rights on him. Reno doesn't even attempt to block any and takes each one that McBride is giving him.

Jim Ross
Interesting strategy.

The referee finally steps in and pushes McBride out of the way. As the official turns to check Reno, the Radical nearly pushes him down and hops onto McBride with a Thesz Press and starts burying his own series of right hands into McBride's face! Reno stops for a minute and looks down at McBride, then goes after him again! He lands a good eight punches before the offical jumps in again to pull Reno off of the Irishman. He yells at both of them and tells them to wrestle as McBride gets back to his feet. He spits a bit of a blood from his mouth, one of those punches landed good on his cheek and busted him up a bit.

T-Kato
FUCKING SAVAGE!

The Irishman talks a little bit more shit, but this time the two men lock-up in the middle of the ring. The push back and forth until McBride throws Reno in a standard headlock, but Reno reverses it and picks McBride up in the air and back down in a back-to-belly suplex! McBride seems to roll through though and gets right back to his feet. Reno turns around and catches a Celtic Clothesline!

T-Kato
Oi, HI GABE!

Jim Ross
Reno did a complete backflip there.

McBride quickly rolls Reno over for the cover!

Reno kicks out after two!

Jim Ross
No, near fall!

McBride doesn't get up, but mounts Reno in the Lou Thesz press as he did to him, only to start nailing Reno with elbows instead of fists. The official pulls him off immediately, but it was too late, McBride had already returned the favor. The Radical's lip was split open and bleeding down his chin. Reno slaps the mat and gets right up in McBride's face.

Jim Ross
Some feelings might be getting hurt.

The both talk as their in each other's face until Reno shoves McBride, McBride comes back with his own shove and the two start flailing each other with fists again.

Jim Ross
This isn't a bar fight, folks, but it sure is entertaining.

Reno lands a kick to the midsection to end the flurry of punches. He quickly grabs McBride and picks him up for a piledriver. He lands it perfectly and McBride's head bounces off the mat. He rolls him to his back and takes off for the ropes... He comes back with a roll and nails Rolling Thunder! He turns around and pins McBride!

Jim Ross
COULD IT BE!?

Jim Ross
NOOO.

McBride kicks out at the last second! Reno drops a quick leg drop then drags McBride over to where he wants him...

T-Kato
This doesn't look good!

He climbs to the top...

RATED R Front Flip Frog Splash off the top rope.

Jim Ross
HE GOT ALL OF IT!

Reno hooks the leg!

Jim Ross
GOODNIGHT.

3!!!

The music hits as Gabe jerks his hand away from the referee.

Jim Ross
Gabe walks out with a big win just before an even bigger match at Lethal Lottery.

Winner:
'The Radical' Gabe Reno

* LJ HAVOK ENDORSEMENT *

Sixth Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION
CHRIS CHAOS©

- vs -
OLIVER
LAST

PER RULE: Single Fall Bout * One on One * Non-Title
MATCH TYPE: Standard Match * Disqualifications * Count Outs * First Fall Wins

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Chris Chaos has squeaked out of his fair share of matches with victories as of late. Will facing a new guy like Oliver Last ruffle his Championship feathers? Can he remain the top dog, or will his luck run out against the up and coming Oliver? Will Chaos rise again to the challenge to have his hand raised? Or will it be the Last time we see him lose before Lethal Lotto?

The scene cuts to Chris Chaos opening the door to his dressing room, and dropping his Evian water bottle on the floor as soon as he walked in.

Jim Ross
What is this?

Littering the walls of his locker room were photos of Tidbits, photos of Jenny tied up, the words "Scared" and "Paranoid" and "Defeated" etched into the walls.

Jim Ross
Holy hell.

He walks around, mystfied, touching each word with his teeth grit. His hand stopped on the word written in red paint, to symbolize blood, on the wall.

Jim Ross
What could it mean!?

Chaos whispers to himself. "It said... BITCH...

Gabe."

Jim Ross
The drama never ends between these two!

T-Kato
Nope, like a couple of teenage girls vying for leader of the cheer squad.

Chris punches the wall, bloodying his knuckles, and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him. Just as the camera pans, we see Jenny walk into the dressing room in her skimpy dress, holding a tray of iced coffess. She drops it with an audible plop and puts her hands over her mouth as the scene cuts to the arena.

Jim Ross
Some type of mind games, I guess.

"You Know You're Right" by Nirvana hits and the crowd doesn't really make much pop. He looks out at the huge savage crowd. Quirky, he walks to the ring without much interest showed.

Tig O'Bitties: This match is non title and set for one fall. Introducing first, from Oakland, California, Oliver "Ollie" Last!!!

Ollie walks up the ramp and into the ropes, removing his leather jacket and leaning against the turnbuckle in the most casual way. He appeared to be deep in thought.

Jim Ross
We don't have much on this guy, but helluva first match to start your CAREER!

T-Kato
His nerves must be running wild.

His music stopped abruptly. The guitar riff for Die MF Die came on and the smoke began to rise on the ramp way. Chris Chaos bursts through the smoke and makes a bee line to the ring.

Tig O'Bitties: And hailing from Tampa Florida, The XWF Univ-----ahh

She was cut off and dropped the mic as Chaos came out of the corner and hit Last with a lou thez press and began raining down punches as the bell rings.

T-Kato
No stopping Chris Chaos tonight!

DING. DING. DING.

Jim Ross
No, certainly, Chris doesn't look to be very shy early.

Chris gets off Oliver and has a pyschotic look on his face. He grins and picks the smaller man up by the head. Last tries to get out of it, elbowing the champ in the gut, but Chaos hits an atomic drop, sending his jump across his knee and Ollie to the mat holding it. Grabbing a leg, Chaos rolls outside the ring. Grabbing a leg, Oliver kicks at him to no avail and Chaos wraps it around the ring post. Oliver cries out and grabs his nee but the champ gets hold of it ans wraps it again.

Jim Ross
HEY, WE AREN'T TRYING TO HURT ANYBODY OUT THERE, NOW...

Chris wraps the leg a third time and the ref intervenes. Chaos walks away tilting his head back and forth with a sick grin. The ref, however, begins to count.

1!

2!

3!

4!

T-Kato
Risking the match, and for what?

5!

Jim Ross
LET IT GO!

At the count of 8 Chaos smugly rolls ino the ring. Oliver is gimpy, but up. Chris chop blocks his leg, sending him down again. Another smirk. Picking Last up by the head, he headbuts him, laying him flat on his back.

Jim Ross
More classless bullying than anything at this point..

Chris whips a gimpy Oliver into the ropes but the young gun ducks, bounces off the ropes and with a bad leg hits a flying clothesline. Chaos is back up quick, and Oliver is standing with little pressure on the bad leg but his fists clenched in the striking position. Chaos points and laughs at him. He doubles over laughing. Oliver strikes, hitting Chaos in the face but the champ doesn't move, he just keeps laughing. Finally he shoves Oliver, but the challenger fires back with a barrage of fists, back the champ into the corner. Chaos covers up when he gets to the far turnbuckle, then elbows his way out of it. He whips Oliver into the far corner. Running at him he goes for a splash, but Oliver ducks and begins a flurry of punches again on Chris in the corner. Again, Chris shoves him off.

T-Kato
Here comes Last!

Jim Ross
Oliver showing some grit.

Oliver goes for a swing, Chaos ducks and hits a huge spinebuster! Oliver is down! The champ rolls out of the ring and proceeds to go under the ring. He pulls out a table and slides it into the ring. He also grabs a steel chair. He throws that into the ring as well.

Jim Ross
NOOO, COME ON NOW, DON'T DO THIS!

In the ring he sets up the table. Oliver is pulling himself up with the ropes. Chris grabs him by the head, and Oliver steps on his foot and shoves him back. Chris falls into the table, but doesn't knock it over. Oliver is stumbing but he isn't backing down and continues coming. He swings again and Chaos ducks. Oliver comes off the ropes. WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS!

T-Kato
Oh my goodness...

Jim Ross
HE DAMN NEAR TOOK HIS HEAD CLEAN OFF!

Chaos for the Cover.

3!

Jim Ross
Kind of hard to imagine any other outcome after that mean streak...

The bell rings, but Chaos isn't done.

Tig O'Bitties: And the winner of the match, the Universal Champion.....Chris Chaooooossssss!

Chris has Ollie up, wobby. He takes the steel chair and bashes Oliver over the head with it. Then repeatedly slams it down top first onto the back and sides of Oliver until he isn't moving. Chaos has a sick look on his face. He picks a now bloody Oliver Last up and stands him up, even though he can't stand on his own power. "I WANT YOU TO SEE THIS GABE!" He yells into the camera, "TAKE A GOOD LOOK!" He puts Oliver Last's head and neck between the fold of the chair.

Jim Ross
Trying to send a message but at a disgusting expense.

He lifts Ollie onto his shoulders. EQUALIZER THROUGH THE TABLE!! Oliver is broken damn near in half.

Jim Ross
What a tough guy.

Chris rolls out of the ring and grabs a can of spraypaint from under the ring. Black like his heart. Rolling back into the ring he rips the shirt in the back, exposing Oliver's bare back.

T-Kato
Hidden props?

He knees down to the motionless body and begins to spray.

R E N O

Looking down at his handy work he wiped some spit off his jaw with his thumb and brought his hand down with force. He dropped the spray can and laughed to himself before rolling out of the ring leaving a motionless and now tagged body in the middle of the ring.

T-Kato
Chris Chaos made a statement, we just aren't sure what it is... maybe Gabe Reno does?

Winner:
Universal Champion
Chris Chaos

* CHRIS CHAOS ENDROSEMENT *

MAIN EVENT * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Hart Championship Match

MISTER
TIDBITS

- vs -
CHAMPION
ROBBIE BOURBON©

PER RULE: First Defense By Bourbon * 2 Defenses Per Month (By 3/25)
MATCH TYPE: Steel Cage Match * Escape Only * Climb Out/Door Out

BACKSTORY
- vs -
This match is between two of the more impressive competitors of late on any show. Now, the question is... can Bourbon pull another rabbit out of his Title defense hat? Or will Mr.Tidbits be commanded by Father Slathe to rip his Hart out once for all? Only time will tell in this battle for the ages that will Main Event SAVAGE!

Jim Ross
Mr.Tidbits has taken the wrestling world by storm as of late, but Robbie Bourbon is a mainstay who has been here for a reason. This one is going to be ELECTRIFYINNG!

The Lights begin to flicker on and off at a slow pace, gaining speed until they are almost seizure causing for about ten seconds. Suddenly they shut off leaving the arena completely silent and engulfed in darkness. Then dark purple, queen's purple, and crimson red pyro's begin to erupt down the rampway toward the ring, fans erupt in excitement, Boo's, Cheers, and Mainly drunken slurs enjoyment. The Jumbotron flickers on...

T-Kato
I literally have no idea what to expect right now. I LOVE IT!

Jim Ross
Here comes Tidbits.

While the video plays on the large screen a man dressed as a priest known as Father Slathe walks out from behind the curtains at the top of the ramp way, his arms out looking for praise as he casually walks down the rampway with a cigar lit in his mouth dangling below his thick and long black mustache. Making his way about halfway down, he stops and takes a large drag on his cigar, letting out a couple smoke upside down crosses before licking his lip and lower mustache.

T-Kato
Kind of a creep. Pedophile vibe, to the max.

Jim Ross
What a horrible thing to say.

T-Kato
Yeah, well, if the shoe fits...

Father Slathe then walks over to an unlucky fan with a lady friend and proceeds to put his cigar out on the male's forehead, stunning him long enough so that Father Slathe can force a sloppy wet tongue included Kiss on the fan's also unlucky lady friend. Most the time they almost faint in disgust, but kind of are aroused from the tickle of the stache. Father Slathe then quickly bolts to the ring sliding underneath the bottom ropes with the fan quickly in pursuit.

Jim Ross
And his weird-o manager...

Father Slathe in the ring climbs to his knees and hands palms together faces the outraged fan begging and pleading for forgiveness. When suddenly the music stops, Father Slathe starts chuckling out loud with a devilish grin. The Lights shut off once again but quickly come back on, a very sharply dressed Mr. Tidbits stands in the ring with his head slightly tilted to the left staring a hole through the fans back with the black eye sockets of his leather mask. The crowd begins to scream "Behind You!" just as the male fan turns around, Mr. Tidbits begins an onslaught of fists backing the fan into a bare turnbuckle before grabbing him by the throat and Military pressing him over his head and sending him flying over the top ropes and smashing to the ringside floor. Mr. Tidbits then dusts his shoulders and hands off, before returning to his master, Father Slathe, to await his command to destroy.

Jim Ross
HERE COMES THE CHAMPION.

T-Kato
ROBBIIIIIIEEEEEE MOTHERRFUCKKINNNNN' BOURBBONNNN J.R!

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie standing on top of the Elimination Chamber followed by the massive dive through the top onto Trax, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, and Robbie delivering the final blow to Barney Green's career by way of Robbiebomb onto the hood of the car.

Jim Ross
A trip down memory lane.

Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles while jawing to the crowd, which is singing along to I, Don Quixote. Robbie then enters the ring and points at the referee, jawing at him. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

Jim Ross
Time for some action.

DING. DING. DING.

T-Kato
The wait is killing me!

Mr. Tidbits stares across the ring from his corner at the unflinching Robbie Bourbon standing in the center of the ring. Bourbon has a sinister grin as he motions for Mr. Tidbits to bring it. Tidbits moves to the center of the ring and stares down Bourbon as they stand off. Tidbits draws his fist back causing Bourbon to hold up his guard, but Tidbits slips a swift kick to the dick! Bourbon bends over and Tidbits punches him hard on the jaw.

Jim Ross
His dentist will not be happy...

Tidbits doesn’t let up and he continues hitting punches to the jaw of Bourbon, forcing Bourbon against the ropes. Bourbon slips a fist hard across the nose sending Tidbits back a few steps. Bourbon then charges in with a powerful clothesline taking Tidbits off of his feet. Bourbon smiles as his nose is dripping blood.

T-Kato
AGAIN!?

Jim Ross
Robbie's nose is pouring blood.

Tidbits quickly gets to his feet and rushes forward only to get caught by a big right hook by Bourbon. He staggers back a step or two. Bourbon rushes in again with another powerful clothesline that sends Tidbits to the mat hard! The fans begin chanting. "FUCK’EM UP ROBBIE, FUCK’EM UP!"

T-Kato
Awwwww.

Bourbon circles the ring soaking in the crowds show of support before he pulls Tidbits to his feet and gives him an Irish whip to the corner, then follows him in with another clothesline against the turnbuckles. Tidbits collapses in the corner and is covering his face as Bourbon continues his assault with a barrage of stiff stomps to the face.

Jim Ross
Not taking any chances...

Robbie walks a circle in the ring again, soaking in more of the crowd's approval over “The Wreckoning” of Mr. Tidbits. Bourbon goes back to the corner and bends over to lift up Tidbits by the mask. Tidbits shoves him back and pushes forwards with a flurry of right hands that leave Bourbon momentarily stunned! Tidbits hits the ropes and connects with a clothesline. Bourbon staggers back, but stays on his feet. Tidbits seems determined as he hits the ropes again and connects with another clothesline, but Bourbon remains standing once more. Tidbits amps himself up and hits the ropes a third time with a clothesline, but Bourbon catches him with a huge Powerslam.

Jim Ross
ANNNDD BOURBON BACK IN CONTROL.

Bourbon lifts Tidbits back to his feet and grabs his head slamming it into the cage. Tidbits blocks the impact and slams Bourbons head into the cage instead. Bourbon staggers back a few steps as Tidbits irish whips him face first into the cage again! This time Bourbon drops like a sack of potatoes.

Jim Ross
Robbie off of his feet!

T-Kato
And all it took was a steel cage.

Tidbits zeros in on the fallen Bourbon. A couple of stomps, the he hits the ropes landing an elbow to the chest on the rebound. Bourbon seems to be dazed and Tidbits looks to take advantage as he rushes to the cage wall and begins to scale the side of the cage. Bourbon back to his feet, rushes and shoulder tackles the fuck out of the cage wall causing Tidbits to lose his footing and fall back to the mat. Bourbon back to his feet, but favoring his shoulder.

Jim Ross
Desperation move ther by the Champion, and he may have just injured his shoulder...

Bourbon is furious, and begins to throw a series of punches to Tidbits face. He grabs Tidbits head and begins to slam it repeatedly onto the Cage. Bourbon is frustrated now and wants to end it. He grabs Tidbits,

ROBBIEBOMB???

Jim Ross
WAIT!

No, Tidbits managed to reverse it into a face buster. The crowd begins roaring in a split chant half for one man and half for the other. The two men lay on the mat motionless as the crowd tries desperately to will them back to their feet. Both men begin crawling to opposite sides of the ring. Using the ropes to help pull them up, both men make it back to a vertical base. Both men rush in towards the center of the ring and meet with a furious exchange of punches. A Right by Bourbon, followed by a right from Tidbits. Back and forth, with each punch both men get weaker and slower. Suddenly Tidbits fires up with a second wind! A right, another, another, a left, and a big winding right! Bourbon is down to one knee! Tidbits sees his opportunity.

Jim Ross
Tidbit of a Headache!

T-Kato
COULD BE IT!

Robbie Bourbon is down and out! Tidbits is exhausted, and takes his time making it to the cage door. Tidbits tries to open the door, but it’s chained shut with a locked padlock! Chaz Bobo fumbles around with the keys trying to find the right one to unlock it as Tidbits shakes the cage angrily.

T-Kato
WHY SO MANY KEYS?!

Chaz finally finds a key that fits the lock, but it’s not the right one. Tidbits has had enough! He abandons the door and begins scaling the side of the cage, but Bourbon is back on his feet. Bourbon rushes in and strikes Tidbits with a clubbing blow across the back! Tidbits falls limp on the cage, but someone manages to hold on. Bourbon positions himself under Tidbits and,

R
O
B
B
I
E

BOMB!!!

T-Kato
BOURBON'S GOT HIM, ROSS!

Bourbon is slow to get to his feet, and even slower to make it to the cage door. Chaz Bobo still hasn’t found the correct key, Bourbon looks up to the top of the cage, and rolls his pretend invisible sleeves up before spitting in both hands and rubbing them together.

Jim Ross
He still has to pull that huge frame out of the cage!

He begins to climb as Father Slathe is pleading with Tidbits to get back up. Robbie makes it toward the top but has a hard time mounting the final boundary. Tidbits begins to come to in time to see Robbie about to win the match. Robbie finally mounts the top of the cage, then swings his other leg over to climb out. Tidbits shoves Bobo out of the way and begins searching for the right key. Trying key after key in frustration.

Jim Ross
He has to hurry!

Robbie meanders down the side of the cage, just as the lock surprisingly pops open at the door. Tidbits shoves the ref and dives out. He is out, but on top of the ref. Meanwhile, Bourbon has leapt from half way up the cage to the mat flooring. Bourbon grabs his belt from the side and raises it high as the fans begin chanting his name. The bells rings.

T-Kato
What bad manners, and luck by TIDBITS!

Jim Ross
MISTER TIDBITS GOT OUT BUT HE SHOVED THE REF AND LANDED ON HIM, ALLOWING BOURBON ENOUGH TIME TO HIT THE FLOOR!

Robbie runs around ecstatic, hugging members of the audience, and smiling as the blood from his nose pours down his neck and attire.

Winner:
Still Hart Champion
Robbie Bourbon

* FINALE *

The shot of Robbie Bourbon celebrating evolves into a black silhouette. What appears to be a wrestler sitting in the black abandoned dressing room. All lights out. As the crew has already packed up ready to move on to the next event location. It zooms closer as we see the Television Championship in the muscular arms of a man named Caedus.

Jim Caedus
The ides of March have been good to me,

Conquering darkness gets over me,

Like a guerrilla, it attacks,

As if I am its prey,

Hanging by night’s deadly shade.

My eyes looking up to the sky,

Like the fishes caught in a net,

Reflect my crippled state.

As the pyre covers a corpse,

So does the dark fill my eyes.

And I twist like a flickering flame.

Pain turns my body inside out,

Time runs in fear,

And night chases it to hunt.

I keep calm; Silence reigns.

I had thought darkness,

And loneliness would,

Forever remain as my best mates.

But I was proved wrong,

They have seen me beat countless men.

End their Lethal Lotto dreams.

Stop their Television Championship aspirations.

In one fowl swoop I have shown why I cannot be reckoned.

I am the be all.

End all.

And soon.

I will take it...

ALL.

He looks up at the screen with fire burning in his eyes.

(OOC: If your roster page linked is old please make sure your current updated one is linked to your profile- just makes this way easier than searching for it every time- thanks, hope you all enjoy the new format.)

(SAVAGE * HIATUS UNTIL AFTER LETHAL LOTTERY PPV * RETURNING FRIDAY APRIL 8TH, 2017)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(03-22-2017), Dolly Waters (03-22-2017), JimCaedus (03-22-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-22-2017), Tommy Gunn (03-22-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
The Monster of Htaed (03-22-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-22-2017, 01:17 AM

The XWF cameras are in the parking lot, still in the presence of the Thaddeus Duke motorcade. Steve Sayors stands by, hoping to get a word with the Duke and the Dolly. A door creaks open and Thaddeus and Dolly Waters spill out of the arena. The duo walks toward the motorcade laughing and talking with each other.

"Thaddeus, Dolly!

"Steve Sayors for XWF99.com. Can you explain why you did what you did?"

Dolly enters the limousine. Thaddeus stops to answer questions.

"Lane ate my boot because he's a low life scumbag. He's been fucking with me from the beginning. Someone has been fucking with the career of Miss Waters and I don't like it when people fuck with my friends, Steve."

"In two weeks at Lethal Lottery, you'll be inside Heyman's very own House of Horrors. Doctor D'Ville and Broken Oswald Etcetera are the opponents. How do you feel about your chances heading in?"

The arena doors creak open and security starts rolling out.

"HEY! STOP!"

"Gotta go Steve. Some other time."

Thaddeus jumps into the limousine.

"Jeeves! To the airport!"

"Oh for fucks sake! MY NAME ISN'T JEEVES! IT'S GARY!"

Jeeves/Gary slams the limo door shut and hammers the gas pedal. The Duke motorcade vacates the Oracle Arena.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Dolly Waters (03-22-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-22-2017), Thomas Nixon (03-22-2017), Vincent Lane (03-22-2017)
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-22-2017, 05:31 AM

OOC: Not a fan of real life commentator.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
Thomas Nixon (03-22-2017)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-22-2017, 06:00 AM

OOC: it's done from time to time. What you need to remember is the XWF realm in our world exists alongside WWE and all the other promotions. So it's not unreasonable to expect that from time to time real world wrestling personalities may show up in the XWF.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-22-2017, 06:32 AM

OOC: I know, not a fan still.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-22-2017, 06:41 AM

OOC: we've had some newbs recently. That was more a general FYI to anyone who didn't know rather than a direct comment to you. Now say you love the real world guys because Paulie and Joey.

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-22-2017, 07:36 AM

ooc: lol I love good ol' Jimmy Ross, I miss the Ross/Lawler days of commentating. I feel I've seen something rare with that Jericho LJ Havok Taco Bell commercial, pretty badass, cage match ad was interesting too. Great matches writers, great show Kato, thank you for the effort you keep putting in week after week

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-22-2017, 07:52 AM

Ooc: a special shout out to who wrote that Caedus poetry for the finale, I don't wanna embarrass you with my kudos but that was not only amazing, it's a fuckin honor to have been the subject of one of your poems bro, thank you, thank you THANK YOU for that

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-22-2017, 08:54 AM

OOC- Ross was just to change things up. Stump will be back. Thanks for the nice words Jim. Nice to know all that stuff matters to you guys. We try.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-22-2017, 01:05 PM

that attack on heyman and lane was.. no pun intended..

SAVAGE!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(03-22-2017)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-31-2017, 09:11 PM

love how the card was written and the graphics to

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post