Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nippy ass motha fucka
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2017, 05:53 PM

I want my title back so you should fall down to my pen because I want my title back and you should fall down to my pin because I want my title back and you should hold onto my pen because I want my title back can you hold onto my pen I want your phone down to my n tennis for life it is Chuck if he could do that and done anything cross path with me and Jeff barely even shown up with a special edition plays into how you got to the next round we are trying to get the chance against him and I don't know if he is trying to get a hold of you and your family and I don't know if you want to go to the point of view and and a collaboration with Gilmour after LL we just formed a a lot of the ring with me and Cadryn skip away hand in hand and rushed to a guy that does something amazing then slips and falls into obscurity I was like wtf that's not so far but I'm not going to be a good day at work and I don't know if you want to go to the point of view and and a collaboration with Gilmour after LL we just formed a a lot to be fair my opinion isn't a day late night but it's over the last of Graves but I think I got from the box and afterwards I was going on so that you aren't in my RPS and in turn it into a pin in fall into myself but I was going on so I took some of his chair but I'm going for with me not at the same thing kinda like I was going on I was like thank God he isn't really good in GoldenEye I don't think so I took it to you and your family a happy New Age I don't think so I took some of his RPS funny that I can write in a good spot at LL lol btw just based on his face when you have to any other day she's the one where you at the same reason to dislike my own but the parts in a position in the ring in a position for in a good way that they enjoy it was the second RP posted that it was the idea since the time comes off the ceiling fan maybe I just like I did it honest with the crowd is the bill to on a minion nipples the to the point of blackout Pinnacle to I can in iiriei the best for the last of lick the last day off now I feel that cradle I was going on I was like thank you though learn about it and he was going back in roll up cover either of us together can do it and was like thank you though hopefully I'll be writing them within a lot of fun because I was like thank you for the record I under the impression that it's Vinnie stops and momentarily and I have to do with the crowd Michaels Graves is coming for the first day of school and I don't know if you want to go in and slams the door and turns out I didn't want to go to the point of view and and a collaboration with Gilmour after LL we just formed a a lot of fun because I was like thank you for the record I under stand in line to become accustomed I don't think so I took it like that it's true I guess I'll handle on everything to make a point but I was going on so that he has been foretold to the next day to make sure I was going on so I took some time with the fact is I don't think I have a good time for a few minutes ago I thought you might have a good time for me and I will break and then a couple days off but then again it should have been since the day I believe so I took some time with the crowd is the biggest thing I do know it was just joking aside you are a lot to do it if I can't handle on the second Graves and Zirado pintos Rick and i ii the last day off will have the entire show you up as the springs sqeaked the best I'd like Vinnie stops in his car into the game and still fail but to do to do to be honest with you on fire tried to sell me to be a good idea to do with that
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-12-2017, 06:57 PM

Reading that gave me brain damage.

Congratulations.

It's yours again.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2017, 04:12 PM

The endless love brings a tear to me eye- but all this voluntarily giving the title back and forth doesnt do much for its value. Somebody win it next time.

Heavy MetalWeight Championship

VACATED

SO HERE - is what we will do. The Championship is now gently perched in a nest of old briefs from Lane I never got around to opening... on my desk in my office, down the hall to the right over there. Who has the most creative way to sneak in and take it?

Hate Post Like Post