Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Good morning! Dean speaks directly to his opponents and promises to infect them
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-10-2013, 08:28 AM

“The next morning.”

Dean yawns and stretches both of his arms out to his sides. He's in his pajamas, sitting upright in the middle of his bed. He grabs a baseball cap to throw on top of his messed up hair and opens his curtains to let the sun come pouring into the room.

“That's what I realize it is when I wake up and would you believe neither of my opponents has been seen or heard from...STILL? I mean come on now, guys- how hard would it be to make an appearance and say something about our match? The world got introduced to Dean Moxley McGovern yesterday and neither of you have felt inclined to expose yourselves; not even just a little. You might all be asking how I know they haven't said anything if I just woke up but the answer to that remains crystal clear- I'm the bomb. Knowing what's up, I do.”

The camera follows Dean as he walks into the bathroom and turns on the water to brush his teeth. He takes the tube of toothpaste and applies a generous amount while he continues talking.

“My psychiatrist doesn't think it's a good idea for me to be in the XWF and neither does my physician but you know something? I ain't having it. I got no time for bad ideas so you won't catch me stressin' over anything anyone tells me. I'm in the XWF to win gold and win the hearts of all those great fans out there! The same fans who are going to be supplying the people in the match with weapons. I'm not sure how this fed came up with that match or thought it was a good idea- what if a fan hands one of us a knife or a gun? I mean things can get really out of hand very fast and I find it concerning that such matches are happening. One of my goals here in the XWF is going to be to help shape this into a real wrestling company like the ones I grew up watching on Saturday mornings; sometimes Sunday too if I was lucky. WWF Superstars and WWF Challenge. You never saw anything where the fans were allowed to supply any weapon of choice to the guys in the match because Jack Tunney knew better.”

Dean begins brushing his teeth and just keeps on talking while he does it. Surprisingly, it's rather easy to understand him even while he's brushing his teeth. He seems really good at talking with his mouth full.

“It looks like I got to this place just in time because the XWF needs me. They need me bad, brother! Now say it with me, sisters!”

He shakes his head a little and his neck tenses up as he raises his voice. He begins to brush harder and then when he spits there is some blood mixed with the toothpaste in the sink.

“I'm going to infect the bejesus out of The Raycer and Robbie Lee. I've done my research on these boys and they're both just a couple of dirty rotten heels; guys that are just out for themselves and spoil the fun for everyone else. When I go in the ring I am always under a special rule and that rule is to have more fun than my opponents. Will I be having more fun this Saturday? Will the fans bring me some great weapons to use on my opponents, even though I don't approve of this match type? Will Robbie Lee and The Raycer be infected by THE MOXLEY VIRUS?”

Dean finishes brushing his teeth and spits again and this time even more blood comes out. He just goes about his business, rinsing off the toothbrush and setting it aside. He looks straight into the camera and closes his statement.

“For those keeping tabs, its: Yes, Yes and Yes.”

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post