Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The age of Egomania begins..
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-10-2013, 06:19 AM

EGOMANIA'S ARRIVAL

;#; Zayne strokes a bead of sweat from the side of his forehead before continuing on to slick back his blonde hair, whilst slightly scrunching the paper together in his other hand. A broad grin slowly lerks across his face. The camera pans out on him, he sits on the very edge of a weight bench his eyes fixed, leering through the piece of paper. He notices the camera in a quick moment that shocks him, he looks up towards it slowly, again that unforgettable, slightly maniacal grin stretches across one side of his broad chin to the other. Zayne clears his throat before addressing the camera which zooms slightly in and covers him with a disequilibrium shot. ;#;

[Image: display_image_display_image.jpg?1279980870]

'Zayne Vyper'
"Let me introduce myself, followers of the XWF wrestling promotion.."

;#; Zayne strokes the sheet of A4 piece of paper in his hand. ;#;

'Zayne Vyper'
"I.. I am Zayne Vyper, the leader of the Egotistical generation, ally of no one, enemy to anybody who dares try and stop me taking what is rightfully mine.. the throne at the top of the industry... and this.. this sheet of paper is my ticket to the Wednesday Night Warfare, my contract to the XWF promotion.. the key to every stinkin' assholes demise in this bran-"

;#; Before Vyper can finish his address, the door knocks and Warfare's main interviewer Steve Sayors ambles through door and shuffles across the where Zayne Vyper still remains mid sentence with his face turning redder by the second. He looks him up and down before exploding.. ;#;

'Zayne Vyper'
"You knock and damn wait, asshole!"

'Steve Sayors'
"But.. but I was told.. to come interview you on your new arrival.."

'Zayne Vyper'
"I don't need morons like you coming in when I'm trying to address the people, looks like my people are goin' to be lucky enough to meet me face to face before my match! Out the way, asshole!"

[i] ;#; Zayne pushes past Steve Sayors knocking him into the door frame and storms off down the corridor, the camera pans back to Steve who looks shaken, shaking his head and shrugging his shoulders and just before the camera cuts off you just here from out the camera "Who the hell was that guy?"

PUNCHES&KICKES&GROUNDANDPOUND

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post