Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 3/4/17
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2017, 03:16 PM

[Image: k6XGnt9.jpg]

MARCH 4TH, 2017
LIVE! FROM THE HONDA CENTER

IN ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA

Featuring Special Guest House Band...

SHHHINNNEEDOWWWNNN!!!

And-

Here-

We-

GO!!

* SHOW OPENING *

Mike Stump Well, folks, no sign of Kato, or the beginning fireworks of the normal Savage song and dance routine. I am beginning to wonder if we all came on the wrong night...

A silence falls over the ears and minds of the XWF faithful. Inside the Honda Center, just across the 5 freeway from Angels Stadium, delayed and waiting for their chance to cheer on the show they had been so righteously promised when they purchased a ticket...

The anticipation grows-

People wait and blink-

Then-

Mike Stump WHAT THE HELLL!!!!!!!!?

Hey, camera douche. I'm up here.

The shot pans ups to Chris Chaos sitting in the rafters with his legs dangling off the side railing. The Universal Championship tucked between his interlocked arms hugging the railing with a microphone to his mouth. And a smirk.

CHAOS Thereeeeeeee yaa goooooo. It's me, it's me... that Chaotic Champion to be! Tonight I wanted to squash a few rumors before I squash some serious Shade. First. I did not win last week because of COLTON KATO! I won by three FALLS! I BEAT MICHEAL GRAVES! EVEN IF HIS CHAIR SHOTS BEAT HIMSELF! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS MIKE.. YOU HEAR ME!?

A long pause...

CHAOS Now onto some current events. GABE RENO! YOU FUCK! You better call this match down the middle. We may have it out later for this belt, or any other time... but you don't get to screw me, and we all know YOU WANT TO! I did what I had to do at Lethal LOTTO! AS DID YOU! STOP searching weird corners in showers for me, and calls a fair match... OR ELSE GABE! ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EEELLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

He tosses the mic into the ring below causing a loud audio thud. SHINEDOWN plays into a Segway before the first match entrances begin.

Opening Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Television Championship Match

MICHAEL
MCBRIDE

- vs -
CHAMPION
JIM CAEDUS ©

PER RULE: 15 Minute Time Limit * Single Fall Standard
MATCH TYPE: First Man to gain a fall in Under 15 Minutes. Or Champion retains.
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Jim Caedus rolled again last week in a closer match over Cadryn Tiberius, but as the matches get closer to defeat, can anyone find a way to pry the Television Championship off this beastly man? Michael McBride is Irish, and doesn't give a fuck. Hart, X-Treme, Tag, you name it, he has done it all in XWF. Can he use all the tricks in his bag of experience to foil Caedus once and for all? Or will next week be the same old story?

Mike Stump And here comes The Irish Pride of XWF... apparently Tig popped an O'Bitty and needed emergency TLC. So we will be without her services tonight.

You'll Never Beat The Irish By The Wolfe Tones hits over the P.A. system. Michael walks out ready to fight as he checks his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps and walks up them. Once at the top he stops and turns around and looks at the crowd and smirks before he steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start.

We see a buxom woman lighting a cigarette with a t-shirt with the verbiage "FUCK ME, I'M IRISH" as Michael points at her and winks.

Mike Stump Now Jimmy Caedus, the seemingly unbeatable XWF TV Champ. I thought Tiberius had him last week!

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Obviously practiced and well-timed, the moment the announcer finishes, "ready, steady, g-g-go!" is let fly by the song's vocalist and silver pyro erupts from the egress. Before the cloud of smoke dissipates XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus, TV Title strap around his waist, steps out and the house lights come up.
His hair hangs freely, his eyes devoid of emotion. He glances around at the majority population of fools who have no idea who he is as small pockets of more experienced fans and smirks suddenly erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead gaze from Jim Caedus.

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitants then starts an unconcerned slow walk, carefully gathering his long blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. At ringside he removes his Dickies jacket, folds it carefully beside his corner's steps, places the Television Title lovingly upon it then ascends to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 2 minutes have elapsed. Kato appears next to Stump who jumps back in shock.

DING DING DING

Caedus immediately begins lathering McBride up with punches and kicks. Caedus is wasting no time at all making sure that he gets as much offense in on the bigger McBride. A punch to the head sends McBride's torso backwards then a kick to the midsection sends him reeling back inwards. McBride fires back with a few shots of his own. Caedus isn’t even trying to make this a match any more it has become a pure brawl and the ref has to step in to separate the two men.

Mike Stump McBride needs to be careful here.

T-Kato He only has fifteen minutes to win this match.

McBride takes the recovery time and extends it a little bit exiting the ring through the ropes and dropping down to his feet on the floor. He holds his ribs, one of the kicks got him good and he can still feel it painfully on his lower two right ribs.

Mike Stump OOoooff!

McBride shakes his head as if to shake the pain out of his body and now he says it’s his turn rushing into the ring and right at Jim Caedus. McBride hits a solid punch sending Caedus staggering back to the corner. Caedus rests his arms for a second they got quite heavy after throwing punch-after-punch onto his opponent. McBride sees the opportunity and strikes, he runs over to the corner and wraps his arms around Caedus. McBride backs up out of the corner of the ring and more towards the middle, he tightens his grip and lifts!

Mike Stump UH OH!

A BIG belly-to-belly suplex lands and sends Jim Caedus more than half way across the ring and almost out of it!

T-Kato Ruthless.

Caedus’s arm and head are both dangling off the ring, as McBride is standing up and taking the attention from the buxom woman in the crowd personally. He flicks his cigarette out of the ring. This gives Caedus time to recover he pulls his arm back up into the ring and gets onto his elbows, he is able to take a second to think about the situation then catches McBride off guard with a roll up pin!

Mike Stump PIN! PIN! PINNN!

BUT NO! Already a kick out from McBride and the two are back on their feet, Caedus is giving his all with heavy haymaker punches being sent to McBride’s head and McBride is only taking the punches and sending them right back.

Mike Stump I like this!

T-Kato Of course you do, it's two men.

The two men turning this match into a street brawl once again making the referee get in between and break up the “fight”. Caedus pushes the ref away and sends one more punch to McBride that knocks him off of his feet! McBride stands back to his feet and Caedus grabs him lifting him over his own shoulders….

Mike Stump CAEDUS!?

A GTS!

Is dodged by the cunning McBride and he is able to slip off of Jim Caedus’s shoulders and brings him down with a backslide pin attempt.

THR...

NOPE! Caedus does a backwards roll right off of McBride's back and stands to his feet, he runs at the now standing McBride and takes him out with a heavy clothesline.

Mike Stump Fast and furious action here...

Caedus now back in control of the match picks up McBride by his skull in a violent manner. Caedus drives McBride’s head under his own arm and lifts McBride’s arm over his head. Caedus grabs onto McBride’s pants and lifts him into the air! NO! McBride blocks the suplex attempt, and counters! Caedus is hoisted into the air by McBride! McBride begins to fall back and smashes Caedus to the mat with a suplex. Caedus rolls to his side in order to hold his back where it is in the most pain. McBride scoffs and delivers a stiff kick to Caedus’s back making him curse at the top of his lungs, surprising some of the fans in attendance, and the big breasted woman wanting in McBride's pants sticks her hand down her pants and starts to schlick. The kick only seemed to help Caedus back up to his feet though and now the two are locking up, Caedus seems to be the one in control holding on tightly to McBride’s head and McBride can only wrap his arms around the body of Caedus.

Mike Stump WHOA!

McBride pushes Caedus off and sends him flying at the ropes, Caedus comes running back and McBride drops to the mat, Caedus jumps over him avoiding the trip, McBride back to his feet and sees Caedus coming right back at him after bouncing off the opposite side rope. McBride leaps into the air jumping over Caedus and avoiding the shoulder take down! Caedus is still running bouncing off the rope a third time and it seems as if McBride is out of counters as Caedus comes ramming in with a massive dropkick straight to McBride's face!

Caedus drops for the pin!

Mike Stump HE HAS IT!

MCBRIDE IS TOO RESILIENT! A kick out sends Jim Caedus flying off and unsure what to do next!

Mike Stump MCBRIDDEE.

Jim Caedus stands back and measures up McBride who struggles to get to his feet. McBride is up. Caedus charges...

CLOTHESLINE by Caedus!

DUCKED!

McBride ducks the clothesline. Caedus turns and McBride immediately hoists him up on his shoulders.

Caedus is struggling...

Fighting...

Elbowing...

WASTELAND SLAM BY MCBRIDE!!

The crowd is going crazy for the insane action taking place here on Savage.

Mike Stump MICHAEL MCBRIDEE!!!!!!!!

COVER.

3!!!

NOOOOOooooooOOOOooOOoOo OooooOOOOoOooOOooOoOOo!!!!!!

Mike Stump JIM GOT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPES!!

A frustrated McBride gets Caedus up by the hair, then signals for a final blow. He lifts the champ. He drops Jim. No, Jim slides down into a sunset flip.

3!!!!!!

McBride, caught off guard, recoil kicks out but it is too late!

Mike Stump JIM HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! EVERY WEEK IT IS SEEMINGLY OVER AND HE WINS AGAIN AND AGAIN! MCBRIDE HAD THAT!!!

WINNER: STILL TELEVISION CHAMPION
JIM CAEDUS

T-Kato That's what the great ones do, Stump, they find a fucking way. Unlike the Micheal Graves' of the world. HEY JIM! BRAVO!

* SEGMENT *

While Caedus is still in the ring cleaning himself up after another successful title defense, Michael McBride stumbles up the ramp and almost walks face first into an old friend…

“DUDE!”

“Oi! Vincent? What the fuck ye doin’, lad, y’almost run me off the walkway!”

“My bad, dude… usually all the pyro and shit would let you know what’s up, but I’m going incognito this time. Shhh, don’t tell.”

McBride looks right into the camera and then back at Vincent, continuing to hold his neck but managing to shake his head a little.

“Fookin’ owner of the whole company an’ he’s got permanent brain damage from the hair dye…”

“Huh? Speak up, dude!”

“Aye, lad, I said I think your cover’s blown! Y’know there’s cameras, yeah?”

Vincent seems very contemplative as he looks around at the cameras and the thousands of screaming, adoring fans.

“Ohhhhhhh. Yeah man, you’re probably right. Welp, I tried. Guess I’ll go ahead with the pyro after all…”

I WANNA ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just like that, pink and purple strobes dance around the arena as Vincent Lane spins around with his arms outstretched in his hot pink tuxedo with matching bandanna. His vivacious and bodacious blonde bombshell, Roxy Cotton, joins him and hooks her arm through his as they strut to the ring together, watching Jim Caedus holding his TV Title belt over his head.

The music and light show both fade as Vincent sits on the second rope, allowing his lady to enter the ring. Caedus sneaks a peek while Vincent enters himself, then walks right up to Jim with a grin on his face.

“Enjoying the view dude? I don’t blame you.”

The crowd cheers and whistles as Roxy does a little pirouette.

“But my sweet piece of ass isn’t the reason I’m out her tonight my man! Nope. I wanted to come out here and congratulate you in person, for having a wicked awesome Television Title reign, for having another kickass title defense, and for having an INCREDIBLE month of February! My favorite month, dude!”

Jim Caedus just looks around, still trying to take everything in. Vincent continues.

“Dude, you get what I’m saying here man? I’m here to congratulate you, and present you with this 50,000 XBUX check for being the February Star of the Month! You’re the man, man!”

Vincent grins from ear to ear as Roxy pulls one of those novelty oversized checks out of thin air somehow. Women can fit pretty much anything in their bra, am I right?

Just then, Caedus lunges for the check and grabs it, knocking Roxy onto her perfect bottom.

“Hey dude! Watch it!”

But Caedus is already leaving the ring, looking back and forth frantically while protecting his big check like a dog making sure no other mutts are going to steal his food.

Vincent helps Roxy back to her feet while Caedus disappears behind the curtain and Savage fades away to commercial.

Second Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match

RANDOM

- vs -
NICO
LAVEY

PER RULE: Standard One Fall to Finish
MATCH TYPE: Count Out and Disqualifications valid
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Not much story to tell between Random and Nico LaVey. Nico has been wrestling for a while and has impressed on all levels at XWF. Random is still... well, just that. Will the known prevail over the Random, or will something new show us all what it's got?

Nico has mounted Random in the middle of the ring and is pummeling him with right after right hand. He gets up holding out his hands and walking around the ring as if to say "so what".

Mike Stump RANDOM AND NICO CAME OUT DURING BREAK AND ARE DESTORYING EACH OTHER! THE BELL HAS RUNG!

Random gets back to his feet and shakes off the cobwebs.

Mike Stump And both men back up to their feet now.

Each man not willing to back up or give up. They tie up and both men try to get the upper hand, RANDOM throws a headbutt to Nico's dome hard, but the son of Satan took it like a boss, which shocks RANDOM but again he head-butt's hard, Nico takes it then sends one right back at RANDOM, teetering the man some. The two head-butting one another over and over in the center of the ring. Five minutes straight until their foreheads are bleeding.

T-Kato I haven't seen shit like this since Vietnam, Stump.

Mike Stump Oh, you did time in Nam?

T-Kato No.

Nico kicks the back of RANDOM's leg, which causes him to fall on his back. Nico follows up with an elbow drop to the chest of RANDOM. Nico was to his feet quickly, he took hold of RANDOM and got him to his feet, but was met with an uppercut for his efforts. WACK. RANDOM picks up Nico and slams him back first to the mat with a spine buster. RANDOM doesn't let up and follows with a leg drop across the neck of Nico. RANDOM picks him up and Irish whip's him into the corner before clotheslining him hard. RANDOM gets Nico up on the turnbuckle. RANDOM climbs up and was setting up for Superplex. He lifts up Nico and both men went down! BAM!!!!

Mike Stump WHAT IMPACT!

Both men down, hurting from the impact, but begin crawling. The two men starting to get up, you can see the pain on their faces as they get up to a knee and look at each other before once again meeting in the center of the ring and fighting it out. Blood pouring from their foreheads and covering their faces. RANDOM dropkick's Nico's legs out from under him before rushing over to the turnbuckle. He climbs up, waiting for Nico to get up to his feet, and once he is... RANDOM leaps off and hits a diving cross-body into went a pin.

Mike Stump THAT'S A PIN!

TH...

Mike Stump HE KICKED OUT!

Nico was able to kick out in time before the three. Nico crawls over to the ropes as does RANDOM and they each get to their feet; both men were losing blood and getting to their limits.

T-Kato You can only lose so much blood before your body stops responding.

Mike Stump You'd be surprised how much blood a man can have sucked out of him... over time... over years of doing the "right thing"... only to have her take advantage and cheat on you with your best friend... only to come back and drain you some more... but you love her... so you allow it. THEN- she does it again. Your circulatory system is weaker, you aren't the man you used to be... yet somehow... your beat beats on, even though you wish it would just...

T-Kato STOP. We are in the middle of a match Mike, maybe talk about your personal tribulations later... somewhere else... and pay them... a lot...

Nico propels off the ropes hitting a missile drop kick on RANDOM. He positions him by dragging a leg and arm at the same time to an angled spot just outside the turnbuckle corner. He climbs to the top, then delivers a moonsault. Hooking the leg.

NOO!

Mike Stump RANDOM GOT A SHOULDER UP.

Pulled back up by Nico, and mounting on his shoulders, RANDOM looks out at the crowd as Nico spins him around and winks.

Mike Stump WAIT A MINUTE!

RANDOM dismounts the attempt and in one motion hurra-currana's Nico's head into the top turnbuckle. A stunned LaVey bounces back holding his bloody head. RANDOM is ready... RANDOMIZER Protobomb. Nico looks to be out. RANDOM tries to catch his balance from his own blood loss... He falls over, but gets an arms on Nico's chest.

T-Kato THAT IS A COVER!

Mike Stump IT IS!

3!!!!!!

Mike Stump WWWHHAATTT!?

T-Kato HE FELL LOOKING LIKE HE WAS OUT BUT ONE OF HIS ARMS FELL ON LAVEY!

Winner:
RANDOM

Neither man is moving in the ring as medics with gurney's come out and roll each one separately to the back staging area for medical attention.

Mike Stump They gave all they had there! When we were on break, Lavey came out. RANDOM we didn't even realize had been in the front row of the crowd the entire time but we just didn't recognize him! He hopped over and BANG we started up.

T-Kato How do we know for sure that WAS RANDOM?

Mike Stump Well... I guess we... don't.

Both men look eerily into the camera.

* SEGMENT *

We cut backstage and see Steve Sayors sitting on a stool.

Good evening, I'm here tonight to interview XWF Hart Champion Robbie Bourbon in a special one on one interview...

Robbie walks in.

Steve, I need you to get into character if we're going to do this.

Robbie, this is Savage, I don't think...

Right, you're not thinking right now. Go put it on. I'll wait.

Steve Sayors shrugs and rolls his eyes as he walks off set. Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw, Diamondback, the man who can blend into any crowd, Ash, Robbie's personal stylist, Xtreme Travel Agent, possible victim of Stockholm Syndrome and Cyberjaw's main squeeze, Jarod the Wizard, LARP enthusiast, Joe Biden, Vice-King of the Jobbers and former Vice-President of the United States, and Han Solo, scruffy nerf herder, all walk on set.

Oh, hey guys, I'm just doing this interview here and...

We're here too.

And we're not leaving.

Yeah, we never get any good screen time on Warfare or Savage.

What are you doing here, anyway, you're a Warfare star.

Verily, why dost thou traverse betwixt the realms of this XWF, Sir Bourbon?

Well, I'm also the XWF Champion, so I have to represent on both shows, guys.

Steve Sayors returns, bedecked in a polyester suit and disco wig, having become Disco Steve Sayors, supplemental Bourbon Man. He looks surprised that the rest of the Bourbon Men have shown up.

Wow, Robbie, I didn't know the whole entourage would be here!

Well, Steve, you're a Bourbon Man too, so I guess it only makes sense that a bunch of us are here.

I ate a whole veggie platter.

Attaboy, Joe.

Robbie hands Joe a treat. He doesn't want it.

Oh, come on Joe, these are your favorite.

Joe Biden starts to cry.

I spoiled my appetite on veggie platter, and now I don't want the treat.

Well, save it for later big guy.

Joe Biden takes the treat and puts it in his pocket.

Robbie, first question, why are you here at Saturday Night Savage?

Well, Steve, it's because I'm the XWF Champion and I need to represent myself on both shows.

XWF Hart Champion, Robbie.

Same difference. I mean, you won't see Ghost Tank show up to defend his title unless he's dragged kicking and screaming, you won't see Chris Chaos defend his title unless he's dragged kicking and screaming, you won't see the Tag Team Champs defend unless dragged kicking and screaming, the only other guy going out and defending his title on the regular is Jim Caedus, and last I checked, he's a Bourbon Man. So, I'm here to announce I will be defending my Hart Championship next week at Saturday Night Savage.

Against whom?

Well, that's for the XWF to decide. See, I really don't care who gets pulled into facing me for this here XWF Championship.

Robbie holds up the XWF Hart Championship belt.

I don't care who want's a piece of it. I offered to Bobby Blackcoat, since he seems attention needy, but he passed. I'd offer it to Ghost Tank, but he's a big blubbering pussy and frankly, he's too chickenshit to step up and get the shit beaten out of him by the best big man in the business today. So, here goes, I'm offering a shot at my title to, well, anybody. That's right, anybody in the Universe who wants a shot at the XWF Hart Championship is welcome to come on down and face off against the King of the Jobbers, the High Holy Hypocrite, the Big Bad Big Bad of Big Bads, the most vicious motherfucker wrecking bodies in the universe today, and I'm wrecking now motherfuckers, the one and only Hart Champion, and you know who that is?

My name is Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon. You're going to remember that name. I earned this mask defeating El Borbon down Mexico way. I earned every scar and broken nose I've ever earned, traveling across the globe. I earned this very Hart Championship circling the final continent of Antarctica.

The stool Robbie is sitting on creaks, and starts to give way to his massive frame.

I don't think they had Wookies in mind when they made it.

Robbie rolls his eyes, picks up the stool, and smashes it on the ground. He slings the Hart Championship belt over his shoulder.

Now which one of you mustard sucking, butt-plug riding, pony piss drinking, beta male neckbeard wannabe tough guys feel like taking on the champ in an open challenge?

Robbie and all the Bourbon Men, including Disco Steve Sayors, all cup their ears.

We're listening. Don't hesitate to call the hotline, 1-800-Robbie Whipped My Ass on TV.

Robbie and the Bourbon Men all stand up and leave, including Steve Sayors.

Third Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match

KROPOTKIN

- vs -
BOBBY
BLACKCOAT

MATCH TYPE: Winner gets a shot at the Television Title next Savage

BACKSTORY
- vs -
After coming up a little short in a ladder match on 2/25 that ended up being for a Hart Championship match, Blackcoat has a chance to get a shot at the Television Title with a win of Kropotkin. Not much is known about this newcomer, but what will we know about each of these men after 3/4?

The house lights dim...

Mike Stump This next match is for a shot at the TV Title! Two relatively new guys with an early shot to make a name for themselves here on SAVAGE!

The mysterious Kropotkin exits the egress onto the stage and makes his way slowly down to ringside before sliding in, nodding to the luscious Mika Hunt.

Mike Stump What is this? This funky music... kilograms... meters... parts unknown? This guy clearly isn't from the states yet he walks out to some good ole fashioned redneckery?

T-Kato Shut your mouth Stump. Don't disrespect my roster or you'll get some of the same I gave Graves last week.

Mike Stump It was a question, boss, I'm not trying to-

Colton levels Stump with a piercing gaze threatening pink slip and Stump falls silent.

Silence permeates the arena, no music, no lights...suddenly, the lights extinguish. Smart phones around the arena belonging to the "Unapologetic's" light up and a giant letter B with dark animations appears on every X-Tron and screen in the building. Bobby exits onto the stage, sparing a few moments to locate all his followers throughout the arena, before making his way down the ramp and into the ring.

Mike Stump Two bizarre entrances back-to-back. How many wrestlers in the XWF hail from parts unknown? Where does JJ mail the damn checks?

T-Kato If I have to tell you one more time to lay off my talent, I swear to God...

Time keeper Nipsey Russell raises his little hammer and- DING! DING! DING! Bobby and Kropotkin circle each other in the ring. From beneath Bobby's hood we see look of determination in his shaded eyes. Beneath Kropotkin's mask must be the same. The two lock up and Kropotkin immediately starts control of the match with an arm-wringer which Bobby reverses into his own. Kropotkin reverses right BACK to an arm-wringer and twists back into a hammerlock! Bobby charges forward to the ropes to break the hold.

Mike Stump What's this?

Kropotkin, out of early frustration, smacks Bobby in the back of the hood.

T-Kato There we go, let's get some bad blood goin' here!

Blackcoat spins and stalks up to Krop', needling him in the chest with a finger and warning him. Krop' slaps Bobby! Bobby backs up, a sneer of "ok, that's how it is?" crossing his face before charging and falling victim to an arm drag into an arm bar on the mat. Krop', controlling the arm, rises twice to drop two elbows on Bobby's chest before once again focusing on the arm.

Mike Stump Maybe a strategy play?

Bobby, with plenty of steam, fights against the pain to rise to his feet and is whipped to the ropes. Krop' ducks under a Blackcoat hop, Bobby rebounds off hardcamera- AGAIN Kropotkin gains control, this time with a hip toss! Bobby pops RIGHT back up into a SECOND arm drag back to the mat into an arm bar submission!

Mike Stump I know Bobby is fond of the leg submission, he's been outspoken as hell about it. It looks like Kropotkin's strategy here will be to counter fire, with, fire...

Krop' raises to his feet for a double leg drop across Bobby's arm. Bobby yelps.

T-Kato Bobby felt THAT one... Kropotkin already starting to work that left arm useless.

Still with the left arm, Krop' and 'Coat rise to their feet, Kropotkin executing a wristlock now before yanking downward and hard twice. Bobby's face contorts in pain...then anger. He nails Krop' in the head once... TWICE... THREE TIMES to break the hold and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound- Bobby drops and takes Krop' down with a leg drag! Krop' is up in a flash only to take a SECOND leg drag. UP...THIRD LEG DRAG!! UP AGAIN!! Bobby NAILS HIM with a HARD dropkick to the left knee!! Kropotkin clutches it, hollering in pain...

Mike Stump And just like that, Blackcoat is firmly in control and on his way to the Vaporizer!

T-Kato Good Mike, very good. Keep it professional.

Bobby is right there with several stomps to the knee of Kropotkin before wrenching in with a grinder leg lock, mashing his elbow into Krop's wounded knee!

T-Kato I like this maneuver. Not your every day, run-of-the-mill leg lock. That shit hurts. It fits Savage.

Bobby cinches in, grinds the elbow harder as Kropotkin smacks at his own mask in pain before inching closer and closer to the ropes- Bobby YANKS him back to the center of the ring. Mika now running over to ask Kropotkin if he's in the mood to quit. "uuuuuuuuuuuurgh....NO!" He powers through the pain...inch by inch...right back to the ropes, hooks his arm over the bottom and Mika calls for the break! 'Coat kicks Krop' in the back before being shuffled away by Mika. Kropotkin, using the ropes, pulls himself to his feet and hobbles for a moment before flexing his leg and rubbing his knee. Bobby charges-

Mike Stump Oh SHIT!

-Kropotkin ducks and lifts him OVER THE ROPES to the outside!! He lightly limps away to the center of the ring as Bobby rolls around at ringside holding his left shoulder.

1!

T-Kato The damage Kropotkin inflicted paid off in softening that shoulder up for the impact outside. The playing field is equalized... still either man's match.

2!!

3!!!

Bobby rises, scowling.

4!!!!

He rolls back in to the ring and up to his feet-

As Krop' takes him down with a running flying elbow!! Bobby angrily rises, Kropotkin as well-

Krop' stumbles on the pained leg-

Blackcoat lays in with a flurry of STIFF kicks to the same leg, Kropotkin feeling EACH stinging blow. Krop' angrily kicks back with his hurt leg-

T-Kato Sunappu Sutemu!!

Bobby CATCHES the kick and UPPERCUTS under the knee sending Kropotkin head over heels to the mat!!! HE LOCKS IN THE-

T-Kato VAPORIZER!! VAPORIZER!!

Mike Stump Oh shit, it's over NOW...

Kropotkin is in A G O N Y!!!!! He screams, pounding the mat with his arms. Mika runs over for the submission...

KROPOTKIN WILL NOT QUIT!!! Bobby WRENCHES HARDER!! "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

KROPOTKIN WILL. NOT. QUIT!!!!!!! Orbs of moisture indicating tears of absolute torture begin to spread around the vinyl of Krop's eyes on the mask but he REFUSES to give up... reaching... crawling... screaming...

HE GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE!!! BOBBY IS FORCED TO BREAK THE VAPORIZER!!!Kropotkin rolls out of the ring to the floor, holding his knee and lower leg, attempting to recoup. Bobby is ENRAGED!!!! "No!! NOOOOO!!" Mika starts the count-

1!

2!!

3!!!

4!!!!

5!!!!!

Krop', with great strain, rises to his good knee. Bobby storms over, leaning over the top rope to hurl insults. "Get back in the ring you COWARD!"

6!!!!!!

Krop' tries to stand but stumbles forward into the ring apron and drops to one knee again...

Mike Stump Wait a minute... what is that he's doing there?

7!!!!!!!

Bobby is seething, still haranguing from over the top rope. "Then STAY out there!! A win is a win, imbecile!!" Krop' rises- and SMASHES BOBBY IN THE FACE WITH A GLASS ASHTRAY!!! The ashtray SHATTERS on impact!!! Bobby drops to his back, OUT and Krop' manages to kick the largest pieces of ashtray back under the apron before Mika walks over with a dubious expression.

8!!!!!!!!

Krop' rolls back in... he limps painfully to the nearest turnbuckle... HE SLOWLY ASCENDS...

T-Kato How the worm has turned! BUT HE NEVER RE-ENETERED TO BREAK THE COUNT!

Kropotkin tries to keep his balance on the top rope favoring the leg... Bobby is still out!!!

Mike Stump KROPOTKIN CLIMBED THE OUTSIDE OF THE POST TO GET TO THE TOP, HE NEVER ENTERED THE RING!

9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

450 SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHH!!!! BOOOOOOOM!!!!

T-Kato T-M-K-F!!!

Mike Stump What!?

T-Kato This Machine Kills Fascists, dipshit!!

Krop' tries to rise to his feet... but that wounded leg after the impact from the splash sends him right back down, the leg and knee twisting in an ugly manner that has him hollering in agony!!!

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Stump BOTH MEN HAVE JUST BEEN COUNTED OUT!

Kropotkin looks up confused. Mike explains he never entered the ring upon his move. He is outraged and begins throwing a kropot-fit.

Winner:
Double Disqualification

Mike Stump SO WHO GETS THE TITLE SHOT!?

[color=#ff6347]T-Kato Ugghh. I don't know Stump, I will figure it out! IT JUST HAPPENED, OKAY! STOP PRESSURING ME!

* INTERMISSION/SMOKE BREAK *

Fourth Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, 2,000 WORD MAX PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match

[SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE]
'THE RADICAL'
GABE RENO

SHADE

- vs -
CHRIS
CHAOS

MATCH TYPE: Non-Title | Special Guest Referee, 'The Radical' Gabe Reno

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Partner's feud, right? Well after both interrupting the others singles match last week, and a tag match to forget in Lethal Lottery Round 1, can these two concentrate on a big match for Chaos, while tempers flare? Meanwhile Shade waits in the wings ready to take advantage of any slip up to thrust himself into contention with a win over XWF's top dog.

Back from break we see a referee in the ring ready to go on to the next match. The camera pans to Stump who looks confused. Chris Chaos and Shade are in the ring ready to battle.

Mike Stump Wow, I've never seen entrances quite like that, with the plane flying through the arena, and the stripper marching band. So, this is the match between Shade and Chaos...

T-Kato That's right. We spared no expense Stump.

Mike Stump Isn't Gabe Reno the ref...

T-Kato Well, yes.

Stump points into the ring.

Mike Stump And, is it safe to say that this person is not Gabe Reno, but instead, Old Man Johnson from the stumbling disorientation?

Kato looks into the ring.

T-Kato Pretty safe, yes.

Mike Stump Well, Mr.GM, where the hell is the right referee?

T-Kato We... uh- we don't know. I guess they went to Reno's dressing room, and he was not there, they found a shirt with stripes, and a bag full on jolly rangers. Because this sucks. So Johnson was the only one we could find. I guess Chaz Bobo is off at a tranny convention in Newark. Who knew?

Shade goes right after Chris Chaos, locking him into a side half nelson, then spinning behind into a modified sleeper hold. Chaos re-counters with an elbow to the lungs, giving him time to deliver a STUNNER to Shade. Chaos for a quick pin.

Mike Stump NOT THIS TIME! Shade kicks out, but nice move there by the champion. Non-title match tonight, though. But if Shade can pull this out, you would have to think his name goes right to the top of the list, right Kato?

T-Kato He would be somewhere up there... I don't know, what am I, a crystal ball- somebody find Paul Heyman...

Chaos picks up Shade, body slam. Off the ropes, leg drop. Shade coils up off the mat, and Chaos tosses him back down, for a forceful cover. Johnson counting...

Shade kicks out. Chaos pushes him back down.

Shade kicks out again, Chaos maneuvers into a head lock. Shade eventually stands him up with punches to the gut, then runs off the ropes, but is again caught in a head lock, he lifts Chaos backwards, but Chris counters with his dead weight. The two turn face to face trading a few rights until Chaos eventually pushes him into the corner.

Mike Stump Still feeling each other out a bit here.

Shade head-butts Chaos. Chaos head-butts Shade. Suddenly all attention is to the entrance ramp as music begins to play during the match.

T-Kato WHAT THE FUCK!? Who is interrupting this match!?

The entrance explodes with pyrotechnics, but nothing is seen other than sparks and lights. Kato takes off his headset and stomps up the ramp looking for answers. Meanwhile in the ring Chaos ignores the distraction and pins Shade in the corner with repeated knees to the abdomen. He walks out to the center then flings his hair, then charges for a corner spear, but Shade dodges it, sending Chaos into the ring post. He moans in pain.

Mike Stump Big miss right there by the Champ.

Old Man Johnson notices a fan has left an alcoholic beverage on the barrier unattended and slides out as his mouth begins to water from the withdrawal. He reaches for the cup, but a hand catches him. A giant man on the other end looks mighty offended. He lifts Johnson over his head and tosses him into the rowdy crowd. He starts to crowd surf up toward the concessions area.

Mike Stump Great, now we have NO referee AT ALL. Actually, that could be an improvement... Kato is on the top of the entrance, but whoever played that music is not. He looks like he wants to murder someone.

In the ring Shade has delivered a Russian leg sweep, and now circles to go in for the kill on the Universal Champion. KNOW YOUR PRINCE, a modified Pedigree hits big. Shade cover Chaos. But no one is there to count. Kato doesn't realize Johnson has left the ring and is pacing calling out Techs from the back asking who cued that music. He throws down one man who doesn't provide answers. Chaos is completely out in the middle of the ring, Shade gets up jumping up and down begging for someone to get out to count the fall.

Mike Stump WHERE THE HELL IS MIKA! CHAZ IS OUT OF TOWN, JOHNSON IS STILL CROWD SURFING! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! THIS IS A WRESTLING SHOW! SHADE HAD CHRIS IN THE RING DEAD TO RIGHTS!

A glimmer is seen from above the ring. Something repelling down a safety line. Or Someone. The hooded figure hit the center of the ring behind the unsuspecting Shade. Shade turns around and swings at the figure, but using the line attached from above it pulls up flying over him while kicking Shade with a backward over the head insegurie. Chaos has begun to stir. Shade is down in the corner on his side. Chaos gathers against the ropes then back up quickly seeing the man in the hood. He points and demands the man reveal himself.

Mike Stump WHO IS THAT??

The hood is slowly peeled back, the demon painted face of Gabe Reno stares deep into the eyes of his partner. Chaos charges him enraged with the interference after his warning to open the show. Gabe ducks under, then catches the turning back Chaos with a running double spin heel round house kick. Reno exits the ring, and grabs the Universal Championship off Nipsey Russell's bell table.

Mike Stump HEY, PUT THAT BACK!

He tosses it into the ring. Then slides back in. Chaos is stirring to get up, as is Shade now. Chaos grabs the Title, ripping it away from the walking over Reno. Reno spins him around, Chris takes a home run swing with the face plate to Reno's head, but Reno ducks out quickly, causing Chaos to nail the recovering Shade. Chaos looks upset at the mistake. Then cowers in the corner and begins to smile. He bounces in a predator position, waiting for Shade to rise again.

Mike Stump No, not like this! Shade had this match won, DAMNIT!

Chaos charges the recovering Shade. Punch to the face. Chaos is out cold. Shade falls back down still trying to roll to a rising point from the belt shot to the head. He see's Chaos down, and crawls over. Reno tosses something out of the ring, it tumbles over beside Mike Stump.

Mike Stump THOSE ARE BRASS KNUCKS! RENO NAILED CHAOS WITH BRASS KNUCKS WHEN HE TRIED TO FINISH SHADE!

Shade uses all of his will and gets an arm over the unconscious Chaos. Reno get down to count the fall.

NOoOOOoOOOOOOO0o0OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoO0OOOOOOO OOOOOOooOOO00000OOOOOOoooOOOOOO OOOOoOOOoOO OOOoOOOOOOOOOOOO0O OOOOoOOoOoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Stump CHRIS CHAOS ON SHEAR INSTINCT JUST GOT A SHOULDER UP!!!!!!!! GABE RENO IS IN DISBELIEF!

Reno walks around holding his temples in the ring. Shade rolls over to the ropes watching the reply of the kick out just in time on the X-Tron. Chaos is still not moving, laying on his side. Shade pulls himself up, then takes a few minutes in the corner to catch his breath and recuperate. Shade finally walks over to Chaos. He picks him up and delivers a knee backbreaker, but holds Chaos instead of dropping him. Another knee backbreaker into a hold. Backbreaker. Backbreaker. Backbreaker. He finally drops Chaos limp body that was falling out of his arms.

Mike Stump I don't know if we have ever seen Chris Chaos this hurt, or Shade this aggressive.

Shade rises to the top rope, with an idea to finish the lifeless Chaos. He holds his hands up high for balance, then does a front flip frog splash onto Chaos. Shade recoils at the pain he feels from the impact, but finds a way to lean back on top of Chaos for a pin. Reno down to count.

3!

NNNNNOOOOOOO0O0O0O0O0OO OO00OOOOOooooooooo000000 00000000000000000000000000 00000000000OOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO0000oooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo oOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Stump HEEEEE DIIIIDD IT AAGGGAIINNNNN!!!!!!!! HE GOT A SHOULDER UP SOMEHOW AGAIN!!!!

Shade holds the top of his head in complete shock. The fans begins to chant "this is awesome". Kato is finally made aware of the happening in the ring, and begins to walk back down, circling like a shark, staring at Reno for interfering... but allowing it to go on since there are no other referee's to take over. Shade is back up on the top rope from another attempt to finish this match once and for all. His arms up for balance. And... he HITS another front flip frog splash. Then entire arena looks on in awe of how dominating Shade has been taking over the match. Without a cover moments pass, Shade looks at Chaos, then nods his head, and again goes to the top rope, not wanting to leave anything else to chance. He again positions himself with arms up for balance. Chaos' eyes open. Shade leaps, Chaos hops up catching Shade out of a front flip and into a EQAULIZER. He hooks the leg. Reno hesitates. Kato shouts at Reno to count. He finally gets down.

3!!!!

Mike Stump Chaos has somehow outlasted a sideways referee and an insane onslaught of offense by SHADE! JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER!

Reno grabs the Title and shoves in into the face of Chaos. He hops out of the ring and shares a long stare with Chris, then heads up the ramp. Kato heads to the back to prepare for his match.

Winner:
Chris Chaos

Mike Stump Reno interfered, but ultimately did the right thing by counting the fall. I have a feeling this will not be the last time we see these two in turmoil with that Title involved... and what a match by SHADE! He took Chris Chaos to the brink! If we had a ref this could have turned out differently! I think Johnson is crowd surfing with a beer in his hand now...

* RETRO COMMERCIAL BREAK *

MAIN EVENT * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, 2,000 WORD MAX PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match

COLTON
KATO

- vs -
MICHEAL
GRAVES

PER RULE: One Fall to Finish
MATCH TYPE: Falls Count Anywhere | No Disqualification/Count Out

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Chaos throws a fit, Paul Heyman makes a Graves versus Chaos Universal Title match. Chaos throws a fit, Kato makes it an Iron Man match. Chaos throws a fit, Kato makes Chaos have to win by 2 falls over the time limit to walk away Champion. Chaos throws a fit and interferes in matches leading up to his match all night on Savage and threatens the General Manager to take the stipulation away. Colton Kato then up's it to three falls. Kato hires security to sorround the ring to "prevent interference". Kato then interferes screwing Micheal McBride to help Chaos win? Bad blood might be an understatement here.

Mike Stump And here comes Kato! First match in an XWF ring here...

A figure just beyond the curtain bounces around waiting for an introduction. "Dance With The Devil" by Prince plays while the entrance area fills with white smoke- Fans begin to BOO at the man who causes controversy. Through the curtain, he points into the crowd with both hands, then poses for his pyrotechnics- Walking down to the ring with a shit eating grin on his face, he sits on the apron full of cockiness toward the crowd, the rolls under the bottom rope.

Mike Stump Not sure what to expect from our General Manager, but obviously after Chaos ruined the entire card with interferences last week, Graves was not too happy when Kato interfered and cost him the extra fall that resulted in Chaos keeping the Universal Championship. Lots of backstory here, but ultimately the fight will tell the tale that will define how this conflict ends. Here comes GRAVES!!

Flames erupt from the stage as the opening chords to Mayhem reverberate through the arena. The crowd erupts into a chorus of cheers as they anticipate the arrival of Micheal Graves. The music continues to play for a while with no sign of Graves. The crowd begins to simmer down as they come to the realization that something's wrong. A few more seconds pass before the music cuts out. All you can hear now is the sound of murmurs throughout the crowd as the speculate amongst themselves.

Mike Stump What is going on? Kato has a mighty smug look right now, what is he up to?

Suddenly the X-Tron fires up. Micheal Graves is unconscious on the floor as a team of Savage security officers stands over him. One over zealous officer stomps Graves face in what appears to be a final shot of a brutal beatdown.

Mike Stump This is ridiculous! Micheal knew that Kato had something up his sleeve, but I don’t think he was expecting this!

We see the security guards dragging Michaels Graves’s lifeless body through a hallway. It seems as though they are dragging him towards the ring. In the ring we see Colton Kato rubbing his hands together in anticipation, a sinister smile on his face.

Mike Stump Oh come on, somebody put a stop this!

Back on the X-Tron the security guards are getting closer to the ramp with an unconscious Graves in hand. They break through the curtain and onto the ramp. The crowd is not very pleased with this sight, they erupt into a chorus of boos.

Mike Stump The man is out cold before the match even starts!

As the guards get closer we see Kato in the ring getting amped up for an exchange with Graves. The guards roll Micheal Graves into the ring. Kato smelling blood immediately jumps on Graves hitting him with a flurry of rights and lefts. Kato then gets up and yells at the fans.

T-Kato LOOK AT YOUR HERO NOW!!!

Suddenly Cadryn Tiberius comes running down the ramp!

Mike Stump CADRYN HAS SEEN ENOUGH!

The security guards form a line, blocking his path to the ring. Cadryn crashes into them and begins throwing wild punches and kicks, doing everything in his power to break through, but the numbers have proven to be too much for him, and the 8 guards just pummel him onto the floor much like they had done to Graves earlier.

Mike Stump Somebody do something about this! Where’s Lane at when you need him!?!

Kato throws his hands in the air in victory. While Kato is toying with the crowd, Michaels Graves is starting to regain consciousness. Kato quickly realizes it, and slowly walks over to Graves. He grabs Graves by the hair screaming in his face...

T-Kato YOU’RE NOTHING GRAVES! NOTHING! YOU NEVER WERE, YOU NEVER WILL BE. CHRIS CHAOS WON BECAUSE HE IS BETTTTTER THAN YOU!!!!!! YOU ARE GARBAGE!!!

He slaps Graves repeatedly in the face. Suddenly the fans begin reacting positively to something. The camera searches and finds Robert Main walking through the crowd towards the ring.

Mike Stump What is Robert Main doing here? He saved Micheal Graves from an assault from Peter Gilmore on Warfare, he is here to help Graves again or is this part of Colton’s plan!?

The fans begin to erupt on the other side of the arena, and we see Mr. Tidbits also making his way ringside.

Mike Stump TIIDDBITSS!?

Colton Kato looks unsure of what is going on, he begins barking orders to his security force as they split into two teams and try to head off both men. Tidbits and Main both jump the barricade on opposite sides of the ring and are immediately stopped by the two teams of four. Main and Tidbits begin attacking the security guards in unison! Kato looks like he is about to shit himself!

Mike Stump It looks like Mr. Tidbits and Robert Main are tired of seeing this assault on Micheal Graves!

With the security force now out of the picture, Tidbits and Robert Main turn their attention back to Kato. Kato stands in the middle of the ring turning back and forth trying to keep an eye on both men. Main and Tidbits climb up onto the ring apron as Kato attempts to beg them off.

Mike Stump Not so cocky now are you, Colton!?!

Suddenly a familiar song begins to play…

Mike Stump Oh no, This can't be good! There has been a rivalry brewing between Jim Caedus and Micheal Graves for months. These two guys just don’t like each other!

Jim Caedus comes rushing down to the ring full speed ahead! Caedus slides into the ring and quickly rushes over to Robert Main, getting in his face and yelling and pointing like a madman! Main throws his hands up and drops off the apron, signifying that he doesn’t want a piece of Caedus. Jim turns his attention to Tidbits, but before he can get across the ring Tidbits follows Mains lead and hops off the apron. Jim looks down at Graves who is still lying unconscious in the middle of the ring. Jim begins circling Graves like a shark.

Wrexus Plexus!!!

On Colton Kato!

Mike Stump JIM CAEDUS JUST ATTACKED KATO!? JIM CAEDUS IS HELPING MICHEAL GRAVES AND CADRYN TIBERIUS!? WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!?!!!???

Caedus immediately follows up with a devastating Katabasis that leaves Kato out cold! Jim Caedus grabs Micheal Graves by the arm and drags him over Kato.

3!!!!!

Mike Stump After a vicious assault before the match, Micheal Graves has just beaten Kato with the help of Jim Caedus, Mr. Tidbits, and Robert Main! My question is, what inspired these men to get involved in this match, to begin with?

Jim Caedus is checking on Micheal Graves, trying to bring him to by lightly slapping him on the cheek. Jim helps Micheal to his feet as Cadryn rolls into the ring behind him, followed by Robert Main and Mr. Tidbits. Suddenly all five men begin stomping Kato into the mat!

Mike Stump Graves wasn’t lying when he said that he was going to send Kato back to the hospital! This is a brutal attack by five men, but considering what Kato did to Graves at the beginning of this match, it may be justified!

Suddenly the five men stop, and one by one they begin unzipping their pants!

Mike Stump Nobody wants to see that!!

It appears as though Robert Main, Micheal Graves, Mr. Tidbits, Jim Caedus, and Cadryn Tiberius are all unanimously pissing on Colton Kato as he lay on the mat unconscious.

Mike Stump They say that it’s better to be pissed on, than pissed off. I’m pretty Sure that Kato is going to be both when he comes to! Maybe a step too far here, but they don't seem to mind!

Main and Tidbits hug and exit the ring, walking back up the ramp. Caedus high fives Graves, then exits as well, Graves waves them off so gain some closure with Kato.

Mike Stump Graves is just staring at Kato as medics come out to get the GM some help.

* FINALE *

In the depths of the parking structure, Robert Main and Jim Caedus are seen discussing how awesome their union was in the ring. Tidbits drives by in a shot out Mazda waving at them.. Tiberius and Graves are seen walking out in suits with gym bags in their hands on their way to vehicles. They wave at Main and Caedus, who depart from each other, then enter cars and back out. They exit in vehicles down the parking ramp. Graves pops his trunk as the two friends throw their gear bags inside. The gear-bag is thrown back in their face. Colton Kato limps out of the trunk as a whistle is heard. Tiberius turns around.

SPEAR!!!!!!!!

Chris Chaos from out of LITERALLY NOWHERE!

Graves turns looking for his friends that just left, he is back into a corner by Chaos and Kato. The two rush him and begin beating him mercilessly.

* CRACK *

Kato falls to the floor.

* CRACK *

Chaos falls to the floor. Piss starts to form a puddle around Chris Chaos upper body.

Graves looks up surprised knowing that his only ally left in the arena is Tiberius who was just speared. He looks up with battered hands and arms. Just as his hands clear, the one who knocked them out walks away, tossing a lead pipe off to the side.

"You're welcome...

BITCH.

In the arena SHINEDOWN plays the show out, as fans gets up with a new sense of SAVAGERY to take out on their kids when they get home.

(OOC: If your roster page linked is old please make sure your current updated one is linked to your profile- just makes this way easier than searching for it every time- thanks, hope you all enjoy the new format. SORRY FOR THE LATE RESULTS, WE WILL NOW EXTEND THE DEADLINE AND DO A 3/18(NOT 3/11) SAVAGE, WHICH WILL BE THE LAST BEFORE LETHAL LOTTERY. SO NOW YOU HAVE EXTRA TIME TO RP INSTEAD OF LESS.)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(03-08-2017), Guppy Parsh (03-11-2017), JimCaedus (03-08-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-08-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-08-2017), Shade (03-11-2017), Vincent Lane (03-08-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2017, 05:12 PM

ooc: Just finished my match, McBro, I consider myself veeeeeery lucky over this win. Thank you for such a close match dude! Wouldn't have been surprised if you won it. Vincent that was an awesome seg afterward, I'm honored and tickled (yeah that's right, tickled, what? lol) to see Caedus rub shoulders with Boss Lane and of course Foxy Roxy (good gawd!). Whole damn opening, my match and that seg were amazing, Kato did you write that up? Fuck you're good at this shit man. Thank you. Now...to finish reading lol

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2017, 05:56 PM

OOC: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!! Holy SHIT that was a show!! Oh my GOD...Kato...unbelievable card. UNBELIEVABLE! And I LOVE the commercials being back, I miss that off any card, it just helps to solidify the cards being a show I'm "watching" as I'm reading. I mean the matches, the commercials, the commentary, the SEGS...amazing segs this week! Robbie that was a perfect vignette!

Vin Vin, I'm an idiot, I didn't even comment on the SOTM of Feb. Thank you to everyone who nominated me, thank you Vin for writing a seg for it, as I said that was awesome and sexy as hell lol OTM means a lot to me. Its not a judged match, it's a community thing and I f'ing love you guys

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-08-2017, 08:36 PM

Great show Kato, segments were funny as fuck!

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2017, 10:51 PM

Good show!
Hate Post Like Post