Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY VIKINGS?????
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2017, 04:54 PM

JIM GAY-DUS!

I was told of your Federweight Reign via messenger falcon! Only three of these majestic beasts still live in all of the world... AND BEFORE THIS MESSAGE THERE WERE FOUR!!! After receiving such upsetting BULLSHIT news, I broke the falcon's neck, bit his head off, THEN FUCKED THE NECKHOLE WITH MY MORBIDCOCK!!!!

Do you know what this means, Cumbeard the Pirate?

IT MEANS THERE WILL HEADLESS HORDES OF ZOMBIE FALCONS SOON!

I see you and your pathetic chest muscles... I LAUGH! You have the testicles of a 14 year old Chinese girl. THE SMALLEST BALLS IN ALL OF EXISTENCE! And those balls are merely capable of producing one, tailless, blind, spermatozoa every Harvest Moon.

THIS IS LAUGHABLE YIELD. YOU ARE NO CHAMPION.

Every pulse of ejaculate from my MIGHTY SCHLONG is enough to glaze EVERY DONUT EVER CREATED. If you impregnated every female of child bearing age to have ever walked the Earth three times over YOU WOULD STILL NOT MATCH THE VIRILITY OF MORBIDCITO!

ON YOUR KNEES PIG!

Mini bops Caedus in the head with a bowling pin that none of us saw him holding, and then hooks the champ's leg.

1!

2!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
JimCaedus (03-07-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-06-2017), Vincent Lane (03-06-2017)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2017, 04:01 PM

Man, Mini Morbid wins this thing a lot.

What is this, like ten times dude? Might have to rename it the Mini Morbidweight... but that's only like 25 pounds, so I dunno.

Anyway.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Mini Morbid!

Hate Post Like Post