Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Don't Underestimate A Monster
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-03-2017, 08:41 PM

04/03/17

A normal day at Ayres Hotel, Nothing out of the ordinary. Suddenly music began echoes through the hallways of Ayers Hotel. As the music plays the sounds created a more emotive tone to it. As the song continued the rhythm of the song started to make people look at each other and questions the who they can trust as they walk hesitantly to what they are doing watching one another, making sure they won't be back stabbed by their coworker over the next promotion. The Hotel becomes quiet and you could only feel the pressure that came from the changed atmosphere to bloodlust. The cut-throat pressure of personal desires took over the people remove them from what is feasible for them and what is in their areas of expertise. Friend turn on a friend, Enemies partner with enemies. But the sad part of the matter is no one is watching their efforts unfold in their little world of cat and mouse. ''There is always going to be a cat and a mouse'' whispered in everyone together by the Hotel. Metaphorically. Continuing to follow through the hallways it leads you to one origin point, The room 244 the air thickens as you enter its Hallways nervousness and tension takes over you. As you walk towards the door you can feel your soul leaving you and your body quiver. You take another step towards the door and you are already in too deep into the situation, You are at the point of no return. There is no place to run no place to hide, You but one hand on the door knob and hear a gunshot.

*Bang*

The TV in the room is playing while Hope is in bed watching the special on enjoying. Suddenly there is a knock on the door and a voice shouting.

[Image: Lady-Death-Wallpaper-018.jpg]

???: Room service for and also one Interviewer from XWF Looking for Shade apperently it's urgent. So can you hurry to the door madam?

Hope stands up and hoffs saying.

Hope: Why now, I was getting to a good part, Oh well I guess I will just text Shade to tell him that his Interviewer is here. I hope that this guy brought some alcohol preferably something with alcohol in it such as a martini.

Hope stands up picks up her iPhone 7 and texts Shade. Once she was done with that, She turns here attention to the door where she walks to check through the looking glass of the window to see if there are any unwelcomed guest before she opens the door. Once she opens the door she finds Kate and Jarae being a bit flirtatious with each other. Before the notice that Hope has already opened the door hope takes a photo of them and giggles to herself. Once notice she is there, They quickly change their composure to align to what they are normal like. Kate the looks at Hope saying in an intimidating manner.

[Image: main-qimg-c847cbda41f1597ec71167fcc3a6a147-c]

[Image: asian-chinese-room-waiter-serving-guests...934245.jpg]

Kate: You saw nothing, you hear me.

Hope looks at Kate with surprise saying.

Hope: I know you ain't talking in that tone to me of all people, You know that I am engaged to one the world's most dangerous men in the world and He hates many things in this world and one of them is me getting treated. So if I was you backtrack your statement, apologize and We are cool case closed.

Kate realizing what she said, takes a step back and reevaluates the situation before she makes a decision. Once she had finalized her plan after think about it for a few seconds, She begins to tuck her tail behind her legs saying.

Kate: Sorry Hope, I didn't know what I was thInking. I was just acting out because it was instinct for me. I am normally used to my partner Michael saying a thing and doing things like what you did just there, But since he isn't here because of the well.... you know you were there. He has been hospitalized and I haven't been able to get in touch with him, So I have been a bit lonely. But I heard from my superiors that he is still with the company and he isn't going to quit, which is good news for me. So be expecting him back in the following weeks to follow and I promise you he won't lust for you with his eyes ever again.

Hope nods her head while Kate apologizes to her. Once Kate was done, Hope looks into her eyes and smiles before she burst out into laughter leaving Kate confused and scared for her life before Hope turns to her and says.

Hope: I got you, You really think I would lash out at you for you doing something everyone does once in a while. Well, you were absolutely wrong. I am not Shade, yes I might be marrying him, But I am not going to report you to him for just doing something that won't affect me in any way. So relax I ain't going to hurt you and also you did not have to tell me about your friend's situation. He is going to be fine Shade didn't cripple him or anything he actually went easy on him just knocking him out and the worst thing he can experience right now is if he develops a lapse in memory. So don't stress yourself too much, He doesn't like hit women so you are in the clear he won't hit you. It is not in his code of ethic, But when he has to he is going to. But first come in we have been standing here too long. Even you Jarae, if you have the booze or even any alcohol in that chart if not start running because you ain't getting in.

Jarae looks into his cart and finds that there is no booze. He then looks at Hope and answers her saying.

Jarae: Sorry madam, I don't have any liquor at this moment of time, But I will be back in just a moment with something to your fancy. So what do you want madam anything specific or should I generalize it.

Hope thinks about it for a moment saying.

Hope: I will have ''Sparkling Strawberry Martini'' and ''Brandy'' for my Shady, Also make the Martini two for Kate.

Jarae looks toward both the women saying.

Jarae: Right away madam, Talk to you later Kate.

Jarae first follows the girls into the room with his cart and then runs to the left toward the elevator in the middle of the left side of the hallway. He waits for the elevator to come up to his floor. Once it reaches the floor the elevator door up and [b]Jarae feels a chill down his spine and he completely freezes when he sees Shade come out of the elevator. Shade goes right towards his room leaving Jarae who quickly scurries into the elevator giving a sigh of relief that nothing happened with Shade there.

[Image: 3dcc311f80f6591f110148c19ed3204e.jpg]

Shade walks to the door 244 and listens in to hear giggles from outside the door he then walks into the room and watches Kate and Hope play fight on the bed, with the door open and without the girls or Shade noticing bystanders that started to come to the door and watch the girl mess with each other on the bed. When the strangers noticed Shade they would move back slowly so that they could get a great view of the action without having to deal with Shade. But one Insult to stupidity runs in with a Chris Chaos, only to be grabbed by the collar by Shade and kicked into the face to knock him out, Which alerted the girls that Shade had returned into the room, Which makes the rest of the bystanders to run away except the Fan in the Chris Chaos shirt. Kate starts to become a statue because of her fear of Shade after the night they had dinner with Michael. Shade then goes towards here as Hope holds her in place to make sure she won't run away. As he puts his palm on her cheek saying.

Shade: Are you still okay?

Kate nods her head, Shade continues saying.

Shade: So you won't mind asking me questions now about my match against the face of the company, Well let me rephrase that, soon to be the former face of the company.

Kate nods again and Chuckles a bit. Shade continues.

Shade: If you don't mind ask me the questions, While I take this piece of trash out. Also, I'm sorry you will have to see this. Star get the briefcase out, we will be paying for damages in a bit.

Kate nods, Hope gets the briefcase and Shade tears the Chaos fans Shirt off and then throws the fan through the window out of the balcony to his death. Kate cringes, But Hope seems unfazed by what just happened. Shade then turns to Kate who has eased up a bit to him, She takes out her recorder and turns it on holding it up to Shade mouth saying.

Kate: Okay let's start first question. What are your thoughts of the label that Chaos has put unto you saying that you suck and your thought of his arrogant responses about you saying your not worthy to be in a ring with him? I also want to know your opinion on Gabe Reno

Shade: Well I find it quite disappointing because I felt unsatisfied with the pathetic excuse of an insult, I thought the so-called face of the company to be more creative than that, but of course people just disappoint me. It bores me how you think that since you beat me once, you are better than me. Yes, I am jealous of his fame and fortune, but not his taste in women, he idolizes his women to be this goddess, when you a subpar sex worker in an alleyway, But to get back on track. Your promo against me was insultingly bad half the time you were taken about being a man and how I am just a goon in a kids game, a basic enemy for you, an easy schedule, But I am here to burst your bubble. The Shade you face a year ago in the summer is long gone and I reevaluated where I want to be in this company. That is the number one of all time and for me to do that I will have to beat you black and blue, the good looks that you believe sported out of thin air will again turn back to what you really look like ''A cast reject from an unknown surfing show''. To be a good sport I will lend you a mask to hide what I am going to do to your face, so you won't cry about your known existence good looks. But to be seriously I will only use my skills to beat your so you learn to never underestimate a Monster. You said I can bring any weapon I want, The only weapon I need to beat you are my knees, my mind, and my will. So Chaos cradle that title all you want It is going to be mine sooner or later. So trash talk me, belittle me and act as brash as you want because the only thing I am going to do Saturday night is prove you wrong and inject myself into the title picture, If you like it or not and the only lesson you are going to learn is don't underestimate a monster. and for Reno my response to you is don't fuck with me because If it is not called down the middle, It will be on your head and Chris is not the only one going to get a beat down from me after the match because I know you don't like to be left out of your fuck buddy's beat down.

Kate: Thank you for the response..........Shady.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-04-2017), Vincent Lane (03-04-2017)