Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Grave Tribulation
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2017, 03:34 PM

A Grave Tribulation
More continued fallout from Savage

A video montage of Kato getting lifted into an ambulance plays over the airways of XWF programming. A pile of "get well soon" and "get bent assclown" cards consume the small rolling table to the side of a railed hospital bed. The sound of the heart rate monitor beeps steadily. The black eyed beanie wearing GM's eyelids flicker open.

Where am I- shit, I feel like I got hit be a truck-

He reaches over to sip some juice from a straw. A replay of Warfare plays on the small antenna television in the corner. He grimaces as the wrestling action mimics to his head the flashbacks of being beaten by a gang of "Graves babies". Kato sits up, transfixed on the screen and the flashbacks that bring a watery glaze to his eyes. The male nurse walks in with a mask to change his IV fluids. Kato thinks back to how he ended up here. Determined to recover in time for his match on Savage.

"I'm gonna teach that clowndick a lesson he will never forget... let's see how his fans like that shit... fucking heathens-"

Colton clinches his fists. He thinks back to all the times he has been beaten by a malicious group of fans. Knowing he can overcome. Suddenly it dawns on him. He is in for injury not airborne pathogens. Why does the nurse have on a mask unless to hide their identity...

* BEDPAN CRACK *

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (03-04-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-04-2017)