Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Referee Chronicles
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2017, 10:52 PM

Referee Chronicles

In my tireless search for the cowardly Chaos who prefers spelled out blood messages on locker room walls to communicate... but finally can't weasel his way out of a Lethal Lotto Universal Championship match against... 'THE RADICAL'. Maybe Chris is tuning up Shade for what he imagines is a beating I'll remember only through photographs after he knocks my head through a wall. Or a winshield. Chaotic thoughts loom in the mind of the weak. Controlled by... radical little bits of matter. Atoms until one day the bullshit is so immense, that it eats itself and its self-righetous arrogance... if you think for one second you are walking away from me with that belt on. My search brought me through empty arena's, broiler rooms, parking lots... and finally... to this.

Very bar. All the way I tracked you Chris. You didn't have the slightest incling. An Irish fucking pub. I walk in. Do I find Chris Chaos, my mia partner... NOOOOOOoo. I get Michael McBride. He tells me in no uncertain terms that I'd just missed you and that while the stool next to him was empty, he won't let me sit for losing the X-Treme Title to him. My hands started to throb. They wanted to hit him. But something came over me... maybe it was sympathy. A little hope. The gentleman's Irish charm. Well, whatever it was. He gave me some advice on where to look for cowards. Helpful.

But

I'll just wait until Lotto.

Or... aren't I the referee for your Savage match?! Oh... THAT'S RIGHT! You have to take on Shade. Ha. Listen. He sucks. You know it, I know it. So cannon fodder a side... it would be such a huge shame for you not to win. Right? You need this? Yes? Tell me how badly. I need a Universal reason to help. Anything less. And you'll be second best. Bitch.

Oliver Last Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-03-2017, 02:31 PM

"Oooooo.... you're the best at passive aggressive burns."

"You're like mother-in-law good, man."

"Weird question though...."

"What are broiler rooms?"

"Are those rooms people specifically cook meat and fish within broilers?"

"Not to be confused with boiler rooms. Y'know like where Freddy hangs out in his land of nightmares."

"Also, what is a winshield?"

"Does it work with the same basic principle as a windshield, except instead of being a protective piece of glass that exists on a car, it's a thing that you carry around with you to shield others against a win?"

"Did McBride use a winshield on you when he took your title?"

"Is that why you're so upset?"

"Hey buddy, I got just the thing to cheer you up if that's the case."

"I'll have you feeling amazing in no time."

"Yes sir."

"I got shit that'll remove the crazy, obsessed stalker, right out of you."

"We'll hash the deetz out in a more secure spot though."

"Can't get busted if they don't see me dealing, y'know what I'm sayin'?"

"I'll just be over here admiring McBride's winshield."

"I need to see this thing close up."

"First times and all that jazz."

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oliver Last's post:
Thomas Nixon (03-03-2017)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2017, 04:04 PM

Speaking of first times, awww... I
popped your cherry. You chose me! What a sweetheart.

I don't know what's more concerning,

The purple...

Or that the opening by a guy named Last was second rate.

Tread carefully in XWF. Pal-O.
Oliver Last Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-03-2017, 06:25 PM

(03-03-2017, 04:04 PM)RADICALRENO Said:
Speaking of first times, awww... I
popped your cherry. You chose me! What a sweetheart.

I don't know what's more concerning,

The purple...

Or that the opening by a guy named Last was second rate.

Tread carefully in XWF. Pal-O.

"Whoa!"

"I was going to hook you up and give you a deal on some primo product but you sound like you've already stuck your proverbial potato chip in the dip."

"Whatcha on playa?"

"Uppers? Downers? Both? I find that a nice mixture of the two keeps things balanced. For me at least. Not a whole lot of people out there can handle the shit I do though."

"For example... you. You clearly can't handle whatever drug cocktail you ingested."

"You're seeing purple!"

"That's crazy. And trust me, I know crazy."

"Not to mention the fact that you were fucking up words like a sorority chick at her first kegger."

"Now, that should have tipped me off to begin with but I just figured you were an emotional guy or some shit. Thought you were having an off moment."

"Clearly, I misjudged the situation."

I reach into my backpack and retrieve a bottle of water, then I extend it out towards Reno.

"Here man. You need this."

"You probably should sit down too."

"You don't want to stumble around in the state you're in and embarrass yourself even more than you already have."

"Follow your own advice and tread carefully.... Pal-O? Really? Pal-O? Whatever. Just take it easy man.

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post