Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Welcome, Kroppy.
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-02-2017, 10:29 PM

Bobby Blackcoat walks through a dreary industrial complex. He sighs and touches a bruise on his eyebrow as he pushes the door open to his modest studio.

After some tinkering with wires, he prepares to broadcast and appears standing behind a podium wearing his black coat and battle wounds on his face from his recent matches.

Bobby Blackcoat
: Good morning. Kropotkin. Your words have me confused. You are akin to an animal prancing along the hunting grounds gleefully unaware. Now, I mean no harm to you the way others have inflicted harm upon me for my words. But this will be combat. And you seem to know nothing of your opposition. You seem unaware that I'm currently embroiled in problems involving the biggest stars of our industry. Chris Chaos, our Universal Champion, is after me. Okay? Do you understand pressure? You will soon.

I will tell you what my team at Blackcoat Enterprises and I have learned. First, you seem to love reading. And that's great. I enjoy reading as well. But I do not care for Marxism. My area of expertise is anatomy. Human anatomy. And a certain body part, to be exact. I welcome intellectuals in the XWF. But I'm afraid you may have run into too much too soon.

More importantly what I have learned about you is that you like to fly. You like to soar through the sky. You like to flip many times. You've probably spent time on some diving boards on your day. I can tell you right now, that's not a good idea. I am a bad match-up for you.

Before you have the opportunity launch your weight off of the ropes, it is likely your knees will give way beneath you. I am going to attack your base, and chop down your trees to the point of being unable to climb the ropes, let alone jump from them. And if you do try to jump off of the ropes, it's likely you'll fall. You'll collapse as you put weight down on those shaky joints. And as you tumble to the mat, I'll be there waiting to lock the Vaporizer on your leg. And obliterate your ability to use the 450 splash as a finisher. I'm going to try change your career Saturday night.

Bobby looks down in contemplation. As he looks back up, you see an honesty overcome him.

Bobby Blackcoat: You're a formidable opponent. I know that. Everyone here in the XWF is sharp. And I am being sharpened by the iron of this competition. And odds are this will be another tumble for ol' Bobby Blackcoat... Especially given the state of me... But let's go out and give those fans their money's worth, eh? Whadayasay, Kroppo? I'm all in. It can only go up from here for me.

As for you? You're off to a great start. And some day you'll be able to say we collided early on. I wish you luck from here. May the best man win.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Bobby Blackcoat's post:
Oliver Last (03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-04-2017), Vincent Lane (03-03-2017)