Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Bloody the Muddy Waters
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-02-2017, 11:59 AM

"Bloody the Muddy Waters"

After several minutes spent cleaning myself up, allowing the red and the swelling to subside from my eyes, nose and cheeks...I ready my phone for my final promo...

"This began all in fun for me, Muddy, taking on another sack of shit hick like Nate Higgers. Another peckerwood believing he's the king of trash talk yet failed to top my own. Another FORMER Federweight Champion, lying about not wanting the belt back through the gaps in his smile lost to sucking rock hard horsecock and tryin' to chew what he's overzealously bitten off.

Fuck researching you any further than I had to to dismantle you as I did in my first promo, who the fuck are _you_, Muddy? You say so much has changed from the information you've provided in your official XWF profile yet not even YOU could be bothered to take time off from TAKING TIME OFF to update your own selling points you goddam cowpie handlin' hillbilly fuck. You don't provide enough of a challenge to peer further into your past here which according to your list of accomplishments is ALREADY less than what _I_ have achieved in TWO MONTHS TIME. You don't require further study.

You're as determined to attain greatness in the XWF as the rest who sit idly by with their dicks in their hands wondering if someone, ANYONE will care if you peek your pinhead out of the hovel you've been hiding away in. You should be licking my furry beanbag for having the opportunity to compete with ME, to step into the spotlight you so obviously don't deserve. You're nothing to Jim Caedus, Muddy, nothing but what your inspired dipshit dip-spittin' ass was 'blessed' with by ignorant parents with a love for humiliating a son with a name like yours...mud. Mud I'm gonna stomp through and fling from my feet post title match. Mud akin to that which I used to wallow through in my own socks and boots, the dark toejam smelling as you shall days after our battle concludes with the dropping of the casket and handfuls of dirt...smelling of death.

And yet, all that aside...you are _something_ aren't you? _Something_ that I fail to see _celebrated_ through your weak work..._something_ you clearly take for granted..._something_ you have NO IDEA how lucky you are to be, in comparison to those who are not. You're the FATHER of a BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL LITTLE GIRL...A DAUGHTER ALIVE AND WELL! A daughter currently UNDER LEGAL SCRUTINY FOR HER USE OF PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS WITHOUT A FATHER BY HER SIDE TO HELP HER!! Don't DENY that you have been ABSENT in Dolly's current life WHEN YOU SHOULD BE GIVING YOUR OWN TIME AND _LIFE_ IF NECESSARY TO PROTECT _HERS AND HER FUTURE_!! If you WERE, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE RELEASED A VIDEO ASKING THE XWF ROSTER AND FANS FOR HELP...and you...YOU WOULDN'T BE WASTING THAT TIME IN A _FUCKING WRESTLING MATCH_...vying for a title you claim you've NO interest in!! But you ARE wasting that time, AREN'T YOU COCKSUCKER!? _AREN'T YOU_!!?? _AREN'T YOOOOOU_!!!???"

My eyes have welled before I know what's happening during my tirade. I feel them pour over down my cheeks.

Too late to stop them...too hurt and angry to care...let the XWF see my agony.

"Have you any IDEA how it FEELS to lose a daughter you've BROKEN LAWS FOR IN PURSUIT OF DEFENDING HER AND HER HEART AGAINST THE HARSH CRUELTIES OF LIFE only to see a 'MAN', a 'FATHER'...LEAVE HIS OWN DAUGHTER HANGING OUT TO DRY _NOT_ at the mercy of nature's fury...but at the mercy of MAN, WHICH ANY _TRUE_ FATHER WOULD BE FIGHTING AGAINST!!!??? FUCK YOU FOR ABANDONING YOUR LITTLE GIRL, MUDDY!! FUCK YOU and ALL you come at me with, it means NOTHING COMPARED TO THE EVIL, SPINELESS, MOTHERFUCKING DAUGHTER DROPPING WASTE OF BREATH THAT YOU ARE!!

You are DEAD, Muddy...FUCKING DEAD, DO YOU HEAR ME!!?? I'm going to DESTROY YOU IN THAT RING FOR DOLLY..._DESTROY YOU_!!

DESTROY

YOU

FOR

MY

BABY

AMETHYYYYYYYYYYST!!!"

I sicken myself as I shake with hatred and adrenaline...as my tears threaten to override my rage and leave me stuttering and sniffling, sobbing before the phone camera lens. Then I hate myself for even wishing the emotions that have been absent so long, now allowing me to weep for the first time for the loss of my daughter would dissipate and instead I hold fast, refusing to let go. I allow it to empower me...

"You will pay for what you've done, Muddy. You WILL pay. You will die...whether by my hand or another....and when you've gone, when those pitiful enough to call themselves friends and family of Muddy Waters gather for your funeral...you will be lucky if the only thing in your life, the only priceless being in your WORTHLESS existence sheds a tear for the father who FAILED HER. LUCKY...because you DON'T DESERVE THAT LOVE!! FUCK YOU MUDDY WATERS...I'm Jim Caedus...and for your daughter...for all those fathers who've lost their own...for MY LITTLE AMEY...I will END YOU AT ANARCHY!!"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates JimCaedus's post!
Muddy Waters (03-02-2017)