Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Dolly Waters: The curious life of a combat prodigy. Episode 2
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2017, 08:18 AM

M: What a stupid fuckin' swamp rat lookin' sumbitch.

I: Muddy, what on God's Earth are you talking about?

M: This ol' wiffel dick motherfucker Jim Caedus! And ya' better watch out talkin' bout God, might trigger Caedus inta' havin' violent flashbacks of some Catholic Saint fiddlin' with his cornhole.

I: Muddy, how many times have got to tell you? This documentary is about your daughter, Dolly. This has nothing to do with you, your random sexcapades or whatever random ass XWF schmuck you're fighting on whatever random ass show you decided to randomly book into.

M: Muddy know'd that already! But y'all just gotta' give Muddy a second- aint gettin' paid fer' this shit so hold on and lemme' address this appendage havin' box of rocks.

One of the camera men starts filming Muddy as he rips another camera away from one of the other crew members. Muddy begins speaking very erratically, very violently into the camera with his back drop being a really run down looking mobile home- an older steel version one with a hitch resting on cinder-blocks.

[Image: 420aafda89b99743a1c9a6e0a359f04d.jpg]

"Jimbo, you listen here and you listen good you punk mother fucker. If you think first of all, that Muddy gave the goodest goddamn that I hurt yer' pride when calling out that fat orange pussy havin' bitch Robbie Bourbon- then ya' better think again. Muddy Waters has been up and down, through and around this here business a long time- I done took on all comers and hurtin' feelins is something Muddy does best.

Maybe next time you orta' not go ta' bat fer' some fat fuckin' crybaby like Robbie who want's ta' try and talk smack about a thirteen year old girl who aint around to defend herself. Dumbass. And it aint made a difference ta' Muddy which one of Robbie's dick riders was gunna' come to his defense, it just so happened ta' be you. In Muddy's eyes, anyone defendin' someone who wants to threaten little girls is just as pathetic and baby-dicked as the piece of shit they defendin'.

You aint know'd a fuckin' thing about Muddy Waters. Step one in yer' recovery from this ass beating you'll get at Anarchy: admit you have a problem, Jimbo. That problem is me. You think that pokin' around through some outdated list of my moves proves ta' anyone a goddamn thing? What was ya' tryin' ta' accomplish? Some how impugn-ify Muddy's record on religion?

At there just proves ta' Muddy that yer' even dumber than I thought. Sure, Muddy was lost in the mix with the hypocrites in the Baptist world fer' a while. But anyone who follows this here program knows that I dropped that fat piece of shit, Pastor Buddy on his head with a Pike County Plunge on Warfare. Just like I'mma' do you- you non researchin' Point Break lookin' piece of seagull shit.

Muddy aint even want ta' take yer' title away. It obviously must mean a lot to ya'- I know many of worthless fucks round' these parts who just love gettin' some of Muddy's sloppy seconds. Let Muddy put at in dumb blonde speak fer ya: "BaROOOO MAN! I'VE BEEN THERE! DONE THAT! MAAAAAAN, LET'S HUFF PAINT!"

Now, I gotta get back to tha' important shit I's doin, but in the meantime for' I beat yer' lilly livered ass on Anarchary, you can save all at' boo-hooin fer' them you been gettin' pumped by. Be sure ta' call up that piece of shit Bourbon afterwards, see if he gives a fuck that Muddy beat tha' queer out of you. He wont. Because Robbie is a dumbfuck who thinks he's smarter then everyone, but aint got tha' balls ta' come face ta' face with Muddy Waters.

You had you a pair. Just a shame you too stupid ta' know that Muddy done cut em' off and fed em' to yer' cardboard box alley-cat family you been neglectin. Yer' done son. Muddy's gunna' fuck you real good. Understand?

bitch.

A voice screams out from the trailer behind, Muddy.

"IS AT' MUUUUUDY!!!!????"

The haggard looking smut from Muddy's past in episode one named Flora stumbles out through the door way. She walks directly over to Muddy and shoves her tongue into his mouth while violently gripping his ass.

I: Excuse me! Mam! Miss! We're doing a documentary about Muddy's daughter, Dolly. Do you mind speaking with us?

F: Aw hell yeah! I'mma' be on TV! Lemme get ma'precious baby in here wit me

The woman tucks some disgusting looking creature under her arm.

[Image: 2425cb7dba2424039a21393f12f4fdf3.jpg]

I: Flora, is it? Is there a chance that Muddy Waters could be the father of your child?

F: AWWW HELL! THIS JUST LIKE MURRAY! I'M ON MURRAY! HOW BOW DAH?!? TRADEMARK ME!

I: Flora, can you focus on the question I asked?

F: Aww yeaaa! Hell yea Muddy is my baby daddy. He know'd at. He done met him like two times.

The interviewer darts his eyes over to Muddy.

M: Uhhhhhh...

I: Flora, is your child home? Can we speak to him?

F: DALTON!!!! MURRAY OUSSIDE HOW BOW DAH?!!

A grown ass fucking man appears in the doorway.

[Image: matthew-mcconaughey-mud-shirtless_0.jpg]

I: Ummm.

M: Who tha' fuck is this sumbitch?!?

F: At's Dalton senior. He's Dalton junior new Daddy now and changed his name ta' Dalton senior cause he's a good man who puts his son FIRST! Unlike lyin ass Muddy o'er here!

M: LIKE HELL HE IS!

Muddy charges Dalton Sr. and takes him to the ground. The two begin rolling around beating the shit out of one another. Suddenly a young voice comes from behind the trailer.

"Daddy?"

[Image: glasses-Stand-by-Me-Corey-Feldman.png]

"YES SON!"
"YES SON!"

Both Muddy and Dalton Sr. stop fighting to answer their son.

I: There he is... The brother of Dolly Waters. DALTON WATERS!

The scene fades as Flora pulls a Misty 100 cigarette from her bra and lights it.

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Muddy Waters's post:
(03-02-2017), JimCaedus (03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017)