Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The unequivocal answers to questions that no one asked
Oliver Last Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-01-2017, 11:59 PM

"This is the first day of the rest of your life. Go forth in this moment and live it as if it is your last. Seize the day. Dance like no one is watching and sing like no one is listening. Don't think about what might go wrong, think about what could go right. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try. Dream big. Be somebody no one thought you could be. The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell. Happiness is a journey, not a destination. In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take. You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf. A positive attitude will lead to positive outcomes. Smile more. Live life, love life."

"I've heard it all before. Words to encourage and inspire. Advice for the masses. Instructions to adhere to if you want a normal, pleasant existence. Really, they're all just false messages of guidance meant for the ones who can't deal. Simple sayings that are; in actual fact, lies used to trick yourself into a false state of comfort. The weak minded need this kind of motivation. Individuals who can't go a moment without sharing their thoughts or feelings. People who need constant validation, to be told their special and needed or else they don't feel complete. Without this support, they will wilt like a flower without sunshine, wither and shrivel up. Most can't handle the thought that you don't need to be liked in order to live. They can't fathom that it is okay to just exist, to be yourself and do your own thing, away from the herd without the continuous expectation of approval and acceptance. I am not like this. Then again, I'm not really like anyone."

"That is not to say, I don't have flaws. As the fine professionals in the mental health industry keep telling me, I am unbalanced in my thoughts. Emotionally stunted, obsessive, paranoid, overanxious, delusional, maladjusted and a tad volatile. These are only some of the recent terms that have been tossed around in my presence. Meanwhile, I've been diagnosed with everything from bi-polar disorder to ADHD to schizophrenia to pararibulitis and beyond."

"Why do they keep changing their minds? Fuck if I know! My doctor says that sometimes things aren't as cut and dry when understanding and identifying a disease of the mind. So to cure a problem, they tend to go by trial and error. I'm fairly convinced that this trial and error system that's used to pin-point the exact cause of what's "wrong" with me, consists of a board that she scribbles medical terms and various mental health conditions on and a dart. Whatever she hits, must be it. I also know I'd be a lot more messed up in the head, if I actually followed along with taking all the medication that I've been prescribed over the years. I'm not a fucking moron though and this isn't my first day on this planet. No, rather than follow their advice, I self medicate."

"That's right. I have been self medicating for awhile now. Dabbling in the fine art of recreational drug use, I have discovered that there are products that have the same desired effects that I require when needing to display a "normal" mind/personality. I'm willing to try anything but for the most part, I use a steady regime of cocaine and ketamine. For every two bumps of coke, I hit a line of ketamine. To even things out, so to speak. Keeps me balanced through the day and my parents and doctors are none the wiser."

"Of course, at the same time, I don't ditch the prescriptions either. Nah. Those right there, are my proverbial bread and butter. How I afford the cost of self medicating and anything else I might need. See... you'd be surprised what people are willing to buy on the dark web and as long as I'm being issued drugs that my wondrous health care coverage will pick up the tab for, I see no reason why I shouldn't make them available for purchase. If anything, this is me doing a service for the community. There are more than likely thousands, that would have most assuredly gone untreated, if it weren't for the meds I put up for sale."

"So this is me in a nut shell. How I exist beyond the realm of the XWF. Wow. The XWF... now, there's a can of worms I have yet to explain. How does a guy like me, go from a self medicating, twitchy, mess to becoming a wrestler?"

"Well, that's a surprisingly strange, yet simple answer. Lots of drugs. Yeah, I never said I didn't abuse drugs to the point of losing almost every one of my senses just cause I also know how much to use in order to self medicate. Anyway, my existence within the awesome world of professional wrestling, involves a lot of drugs and a very easy method of applying for work over the internet. I didn't even remember submitting my information until I got the confirmation phone call the next day."

"By then, I figured fuck it, what's the worst that can happen, right? They're not going to let me die on live tv. Hah! Boy was I wrong! This sick as fuck company; would and could, do precisely that and by the time I figured that out, through the research I conducted, it was too late. I was already booked for my first match. Oliver Last vs The Spartan. Yay! This guy is more than likely going to rip out my intestines through my throat! "

"Alas, this isn't Sparta."

"Gerard Butler can't save me."

"I'm screwed."

"Like a chick on prom who was stupid enough to drink the punch."

"I'm fucked."

"Oh well... at least there's ketamine and coke."

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Oliver Last's post:
(03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017)