Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Grave Injustice
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2017, 10:15 AM

A Grave Injustice
The fallout from Savage

Come on- "A Grave Injustice"? To analyze such a phrase- first we have to get the story of the ones involved. Justice- Injustice- Proper Justice? Innocent until proven filthy. Micheal Graves- GUILTY.

Micheal Graves parents worked a lot when he was little. For him, that meant he couldn't go to a proper day care. He only had legos to play with while all the other kids stared at him. He didn't always get what he wanted. It was an imperfect existence- one time he had to take the bus- oh, Excuse me- I'm gonna need some kleenex. Wait- I'm good.

Childhood's... is there where this is going? Hmm- ok.

When my mother said shut your mouth- she meant it. No playing around. No false positives. She was the woman and man of the house.
"COLTONNNN!" She yelled your name and you stopped in your tracks. Not another step. You knew what would happen. The belt wounds weren't worth the freedom for a solitary moment of rebellion. Kind of like the belt marks I left on your little bum after Savage, Micheal. I am one of five kids. A mother with an uneducated background. Scrapping by, doing the best she could- a father I never met. Not even once. I don't know his full name, but some people who know my mom told me they called him "Chet". Fucking Chet. So before you go whining about anything else, your upbringing, your matches, your usage, the show your on- remember this. Take stock of what you have. Because if you take your eyes off of it long enough to complain- eventually, someone will take it from you. That's exactly what I did. Your vision was blurred. Far from your "A" game. I took advantage... but WHYYYYYYYYY!? You ask. Ha.

Maybe knowing more about my childhood would clue you in. A proper day care was last on our long list of worries. We weren't spoiled brats that took everything for granted- we grinded for what we had. Every day our eyes opened was another snap into the reality of- we either did what we had to do to survive- or they wouldn't open again. Mom did the best she could by us. Working 3 jobs in the gaping hole in the California desert known as Bakersfield. One time- she saved up over a year. Determined to take her babies to the mountains, so they could see snow for the first time. We got out of the car- it was freezing fucking cold. Icicles everywhere. Mushy puddles of slush. Even locals weren't out. But she drove up there and saved for a year, so by golly- her babies were gonna have a good time. We didn't know what good or bad snow looked like. We just knew that Momma wanted us all to play in it, and be good to one another. I still wake up at night sometimes remembering how cold it was that day. Not many things rival how frigid of a night it became.

Only one comes to mind- what I did to Graves at Savage.

It's just business.
It's just business. That ole cliché. Yeah, that one. I needed ratings. A new demographic of people to go- "OHHH SHIT!" I had Chris Chaos tearing the show a part, and you know what happened? I fought against it. I was incensed that this guy thought he could ruin an entire show because he holds a belt. And then- well, then guys from the Television truck in back. Running up to me with these long rolls of print outs. Every segment where Chaos came out, doubled in viewership. The backstage interview that Graves did before his match, tripled. People want these two guys in the spotlight. They made Savage... more savage. So- I had a decision to make. I had to bind these guys so that they were tied together for years to come. Not just for Saturday night's. For all of XWF. For the Bobby Blackcoat's, and Mr.Tidbits' of the world over. I had to make a statement that no one WOULD EVER FORGET! SO I DID! I hired security to keep people away from the ring at first. Then, I planted seeds in Graves locker room, in his home, in his car... I wanted the doubt of a delightful man to come full circle so that when he got into that match, he would only be focused on overcoming it... to win a match. I stacked the deck against Chris... then I did exactly what he "asked me to". I took back the stipulation. By interfering, and making damn sure no one would screw up the rematch. And the rematch of that. And so fucking on- I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR XWF! I did what I HAD TO DO! Is everyone gonna like that... NO! Does it make sense to everyone... NO! Am I double parked in back... MAYBE!

Don't feel bad for Micheal Graves. He was a precious bubbling little mid-card baby before this. Saliva dripping down his unknowing chin. In way over his head. I took care of him. I made him realize that being a Main Event man was within his reach. He just had to learn how to fall. A guy who was dark, then light, then dark... then light... then, who the fuck can keep up? The only part of this more convoluted than his face to heel or heel to face turns is his relationship with Cadryn Tiberius. The man he basically cost the Television Championship. What a pal- why exactly would I be sad for Graves? He interfered in a match he had no business in. I just returned the favor. Right- Wrong- Indifferent- What's the difference? Savage blew up bigger than ever. People can't stop talking about the imprint Chaos made- but you know what they are talking about even more? Micheal Graves. How could Kato- Why- I have made him into a martyr. He came into Savage looking to prove something against a Champion not many people gave him a shot against. Now- he is the bell of the ball. Everyone wants to talk to him and have him on their show. He proved one thing on Saturday. He can be the main guy in the Main Event, without even winning. How many guys can say that? All because... OF ME!!

He should be groveling at my feet! Praising me with gifts of sentiment and endless thank you's. When he books into Warfare, he should say...

"because of Kato".

When he pulls up to his next five-star hotel accommodation he got because of admiration for his position, he should say...

"Because of Kato".

When he gets another shot at the Universal belt and tears a Main Event down because the people want more as a result of the first match being a screw job, he should say...

"BECAAUUUSEE OF KATTTTOOO".

All of that will be a sweet future to behold- what an era he can embark on. But first. I will wipe the smirk from his face. I will put my boot on his temple- all my weight on his head. I will show the world that Micheal Graves is a great man to lead XWF into the dawn of a new age.

All because of KATO! It's easy. There's a puppet, and a puppet master. He will know his role. Once he accepts it, the world is his to conquer. And mine to deliver more grave injustices to.

First- daddy has to do a little discipline.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
JimCaedus (03-04-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-01-2017)