Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shade Sucks. You Know It, I Know It
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-02-2017, 09:03 PM

"It's funny how the tables turn in your favor sometimes. Just last week the deck was stacked against me with every intention of me losing this belt---this week, I am given a dark match wrestler with my worst enemy as the special guest ref. I couldn't be more pumped. Shade, I've lit you up once already, and now we have Gabe invited to the party---shit, a 2 for 1 deal. Who could complain about that. I get to kick two asses in one match. I guarantee you, Shade, it won't be Gabe making the 1-2-3 fall. I will lay his ass out. He has it coming. But this match isn't about him, it is about you. It's funny how a little bit of chaos can change things so drastically. You see, Shade, I didn't ask, want, or need Colton's help against Graves. But I forced his hand. I tore his show apart. Then, he finally woke up and saw the light. He realized that I was going to burn Savage to the ground and he saw the light. If you cant beat them, join them, right? Shade you are nothing but a bottom feeder here. You are nothing but a walking halloween costume. A gimmick, pure and simple. The ONLY reason you are in this match is because they aren't ready for the Reno/Chaos gorefest, so they needed a way for us to get at each other without booking an official match. So hmmm, who is the worst wrestler on the roster that can we can throw at the champ with Gabe Reno in stripes? Oh yeah, Shade, he sucks. That was their thinking. So, get ready to be in the biggest match of your life while receiving the biggest ass kicking of your life in he process.

Shade, I am not even close to the same man you faced last summer. I dispatched you with ease then, and now---jesus I don't even want to think about it. Hell, the beating you are about the receive wouldn't even be allowed in most R rated movies. This is basically an off night for me. They might as well bite the bullet and realize that this match is, for all intents and purposes, me vs. Gabe Reno. You might be riding high now after pinning Darren Zirado last week and winning the match for your team....and that is the level of competition you should stay at. You don't belong in the ring with the face of this company. I honestly am curious to hear what kind of promo you mumble out from behind that stupid mask of yours. I want to know what idiocy comes out of that metal mouth of yours. I want to know because then I will have a basis of how I will shut you the fuck down verbally. I already know how I am going to physically.

You mean nothing to me. You are insignificant. Normally, I would look at opponents previous records and what not. I don't need to with you. I think everyone here knows what you are, even you. When you look in the mirror and you see the Terminator/Iron man wanna be that you have become, you hate it, too. You see me every week...humbling good looks, money out the wazoo, ratings, the hottest girl in the business on my arm, and the top title in the industry. You are jealous of me, aren't you? You wish this was your life. Well this will NEVER be your life. Let me be the one to tell you that some people just have it, and some people don't. I do, and you don't. That is it. It is simple, really. But it is okay, wish all you want. Hope all you want. Wishing and hoping are for poor people and cancer kids. The world is a cruel, dark, nasty place and I have been pushed into a corner I don't want to be in. This is actually a little reprieve for me, to face you. A little breath of fresh air, a little weight lifted off my shoulders. Graves was right about ONE thing in his promos---I do have a laundry list and my mouth IS starting to catch up to me. That is just part of being champion. I will handle it. But as for this match...you should just marvel at the fact you are in the ring with men with the status of Gabe and I. Honestly, if I were you, I would just leave the ring and lose by count out and let Gabe and I handle our business. Less shame for you than me kicking your head off your shoulders. I mean, choose whichever option you want, but I am trying to help you here.

I am going to torture you in that ring, should you choose to stay. You know DAMN WELL, and so does Colton, that Gabe is not going to call this match down the middle. There is no way in hell. Why would he? Hell, if the roles were reversed, you could bet your ass that I wouldn't either. Don't get yourself caught in the crossfire, Shade. This is not a firefight you want to be involved in. It won't be healthy for you. I would hate to have to take years off your career because you are too stubborn, or too stupid, to listen to some good advice.

But if you so choose to participate Saturday Night, bring your guns, bring your blades, bring a goddamn bazooka. Shade, bring whatever you want because I am a man on a mission and you are going to need an entire army to stop me. Maybe not even then."

()()()()()()()()()

Chris sat on his luxury leather couch. It had been a long week. Flying to Carson, CA, going to Mexico, now Savage was back in Cali. Goddamn West Coast. He needed to go for a few days and rest his mind. He was in a brutal match with Thaddeus Duke on Warfare. Blood was spilled. Pain was felt. Now he had, for the most part, a match with Gabe Reno Saturday. The match with Thaddeus was the furthest thing from his mind. All he cared about was getting out of Savage without some sort of sneak attack and getting ready to defend his title again against his toughest test yet.

Chris had a Tampa Bay Rays spring training game on the radio, but he didn't see it. He was watching it but not really seeing it. His mind was in a million different places. He didn't even hear his heavy wooden door open and Jenny Myst enter the room.

She knew when he was like this not to disturb him. He was in a zone. She tried to walk quietly. Somehow, he knew she was there but he didn't care. He didn't care about anything.

Had they finally gotten into the mind of Chaos?

Had he finally broke?

NO!

He was stronger than ever. He had never felt this before. His entire career he was on the outside looking in, and now he was deep in the middle looking to the outside. He was in a shark cage being circled by great whites.

GOOD

This was, weirdly enough, EXACTLY where he WANTED to be. He loved adversity. He loved turmoil, and bedlam. He loved.....

Chaos.

All he had to do was get out of Savage and he knew the battle of his life was ahead of him. Shade would pay. He would teach him a lesson. He had to. At this point, he didn't have a choice. It was nothing personal, just business.

Like it or not, Chris Chaos was best for business. Kato said it himself, the segments with Chaos were the top rated. He was the money machine this company desperately needed. If you think they are buying tickets to see Shade, you are sadly mistaken.

She took something out of a Publix bag. It looked like chicken drumsticks

"Chris, I got those drumsticks you like from the store. I am gonna make them, alright?"

Her voice sounded timid. She knew he could snap at any moment. But he didn't. He just stared straight ahead and gave a slight nod. The bandage on his head was a little pink where he was busted open against Thaddeus. Normally he would be upset about that, but he didn't care this time.

"I am going to end Shade's miserable existence on Saturday" Chris grumbled out. "Funny how things come full circle....I faced him early in my career and here he is again. But now, so much more rides on it. Nobody knew who I was then, now I have all eyes on me. I HAVE to win now, every night. I never thought being the champion would be like this....."

Jenny put two drumsticks onto a pan with oil, they began to sizzle. She turned the fan above the stove on.

"But the harder it gets, the more I enjoy it. I need to be challenged. I thrive on it. I know Shade sucks, but I hope he brings all he has this week."

"But what about Reno being the ref?"

"That doesn't even matter at this point. I have a plan for him. I have a plan for everything I do, you know this."

She scoffed.

"Did you have a plan for chopping that poor dead boy up in Mexico?"

Typical woman. Upset about the past.

"Yes. And I am going to do the same thing to Shade's fallacy of a wrestling career. I am trying to prove a point, as usual, but this time it is to Reno. I want him to see what I do to Shade. I know he has too much pride to take my advice, so he will show up and he will try. And he will fail, like the 23 others."

The chicken was really sizzling now. Jenny was boiling a pot of water also. This was going to be a good meal. It had been so long since he had some home cooked food.

Hotel lobby food just doesn't cut it.

As the food sizzled and fried, he began to think of all the ways he was going to bring more ratings. All the things he was going to do to Shade. All the thing he was going to do to Reno. He began planning the chaos.

Jenny would being the food to him when done. She always did. He was the champ, these are benefits you get when you hold the strap.

She walked right past him, in front of the television. Chris Archer struck out a batter to end the inning, and he missed it.

What else was he missing out on?

Redemption.

He would get it in two weeks. This week was the warmup.

Shade is simply cannon fodder.

"Bruce, dinner!" She opened the slider and let the warm breeze in. He ashed his cigar and Chris heard the chair creek as he stood up with an old man "ooomph".

[Image: 1k4AaUx.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(03-02-2017), The Monster of Htaed (03-02-2017)