Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
DQ Blood On My Hands: The Shoot (Part 2)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-28-2017, 10:42 PM

Pulling into the resort, Chris parked the van. The news was reporting what they thought was a cartel killing.....4 men tied to a car, eaten by dogs, as a young boy was chopped up in the trunk. Blood everywhere.

Chris unloaded Jenny and Bruce and pulled the van into a parking garage. Dimly lit and damp, he cut the engine. He stepped out, empty beer bottle in hand. He walked towards the back of the garage, to take the inside stairwell back up into the hotel.

"This is a match that will be brutal, vicious, violent. Since I got here to Mexico, all I could think about is blood. All I can think about is the carnage and chaos I am going to cause. All I can think about is what I am going to do to such a young and upcoming superstar. You see, Thaddy, you are so hung up and my words and what I say. So hung up on my promo's from a fluff standpoint, and trying to embarrass me by twisting my words. What you need to be focusing on is what I do in the ring. What I can do in the ring. What I WILL do in the ring. You have such a big head. You have such an inflated ego. You have so little success here, such a small sample size, yet so cocky. I say I am the best, because I am. Who cares who said it before, I say it now because I am now. I prove it every single week. I not only have fought and won on a consistent basis but I have been involved in some of the most brutal matches in company history.....and the results are the same. I. Won. Game over. I said that Graves put me in a place I hadn't been in quite some time.....well call this the hangover. I am in a place where my bloodlust is so thick it is vampiric. I have fought and sweat and bled for this company, so why should Warfare be any different? You see....your words cannot affect me because they are so frail, so thin, so slim. You won some matches.....big deal....but have you ever truly gotten to a point where you didn't even know yourself anymore? Have you ever truly gotten to a point where you look in the mirror and who is staring back at you is a mere creation of the pain you've felt and not the person you thought you were? THAT is the person you need to be, Thaddeus.

I have become a monster. I am no longer a man. I am devoid of human emotion in most situations. I don't care if I hurt you. I don't care if I kill you. All I want to do is win, and it doesn't matter what it takes. You come on television and you call me childish names like idiot, and you point out the fact that I am actually intelligent and do research for my promos instead of making up fancy names for planes and pretending I am royalty. Here is the truth, buddy, as long as that strap is around my waist, I AM ROYALTY. I am the the king here, the top dog. You, like I said before, are just a pawn in my chess game. You exist, and that is being generous."

He ran a hand through his hair with a crazed look.

"I love this title, I love holding it and having it. Knowing it is mine. I love knowing that my name is on the nameplate. What I don't love, is what it has made me. What I have become. I don't care about winning matches where the title isn't on the line anymore, Thad. I just want to hurt people. I want to create chaos. I am a handful of wins away from tying guys like Doc and Soldier. Guys who have been here seemingly since you've been alive. Staples in this business. And I have been here since AUGUST. But that doesn't matter to me as much as taking young punks like you and taking a few years off your careers. YOU wouldn't have a career if it weren't for me. I put the food on your XWF plate. It has been a long time since I have been able to do that.

Thaddeus, you may not know how this feels, but I have been a nothing my entire life. Everything I have, I have earned or myself. Everything I have accomplished, I have done it myself, with NO help. I have battled through obstacles that would make even Dr. Phil sob like an infant. I have seen and done things that no human being should ever have to see or do. But I came from nothing. Even coming into this company, I had been successful but I had never been on top. I had never quite been what I always knew in my mind I could be---and that is perfect. There was something missing. What was missing was the Universal Title. Now I have that. What else matters? What could you possibly do to me that hasn't already been done? I have made myself who I am with NO help from anyone. Now, as proud as I was, I look at myself in the mirror and I don't recognize that person. I don't see him. I see something dark, cold, and evil. I see someone who is willing to throw away all I have worked for and all I have fought, sweat, bled and cried for just for the opportunity to make sure that someone else doesn't have the opportunity to ever do the same. Does that make me a bad person? Probably. But I don't want you to succeed, Thad. I want you to fail. I want you to lie in a puddle of your own failure and look up at the one person who controls whether you have a career here or are Larping in a few months. I am the guy who controls whether you live or die, figuratively. If you keep popping off at the mouth, it could also be literally. You see, Thad, I am done talking. I don't need to put out 5 promos and travel the world. I am here to keep it real. Why didn't I pay as much attention to you as I did to Graves? Well, its simple....the title. I will admit, he wore me out. He took up a lot of attention and time. You.....your an afterthought. Your a post ejaculation that I am wiping off my chest currently. You have a bright future here, if you can survive. You have a bright future, if you can compete. Hell, even if you lose to me, it won't kill your career. You can stay in the Xtreme Title picture all you want, and stay fighting to be second best, that is just fine and dandy. You go ahead and you do that, and you find a way to tell yourself you still matter. You don't. And you won't, as long as I am here.

So this title isn't on the line. All that is on the line is your reputation, and your future. When Warfare goes off the air the entire wrestling world will see a new Thaddeus Duke. They won't see the over-cocky and defiant teenager with a bad attitude. No, they will see a quivering pile of protoplasm that is nothing but a gelatinous mass of what could have been.

Wednesday Night, Duke, win, loss or draw, your blood will be on MY hands.

THAT I promise you."

He smashes the beer bottle over his head, drawing blood. It mixed with his blonde hair to make a pinkish combination.

Blood

Bleed

Bled.

.........Chris didn't know the difference anymore. And didn't care.

[Image: SKhbKCb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)