Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Thoughts//Actions Speak Louder Than Words
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-28-2017, 09:53 PM

The scene opens up to Thomas Nixon standing in front of a camera. He’s wearing a black tee shirt with the green, scaly word “PATROL” scrawled across his chest. He’s wearing a pair of blue jeans, and his hair is slicked back. A silky, black eye patch covers his wounded eye, but he seems to be comfortable with it, drawing no attention to his wound.

“Sitting at home on Saturday night, I turned on this little TV show that the XWF fans may have heard of. It’s called Savage. I’m familiar with it, I’ve main evented my fair share of episodes, but this week, I stayed home. I was recalibrating. Preparing for my match at Warfare with some real time homework.

I got my first glance of Mr. Tidbits in an XWF ring. Most people would say that they were impressed, but I felt like Tidbits did an amazing job at meeting my expectations. He was a beast in the ring, something that I already foresaw. And then he failed because the beast was outsmarted. That’s the key distinction between man and animals; Bourbon caught him with a small package that granted him the win.

If anything, this match reaffirmed my strategy. Accept Tidbits for exactly what he is, a brute. I understand that, I’m not going to get in his face and dare him to hit me in the jaw. A wrestling match isn’t a battle of strength. It’s a war, a very strategic war.

Now, Tidbits has been training all sorts of techniques, but he’s no natural. He doesn’t grasp the strategic concepts because his mind has a simple track. “I will do it if it pleases my master,” he thinks. Then he asks “what’s next?”, but his mind fails to process the intricacies of the tasks he’s faced with. His comprehension is diminished by pure intentions. He’s so focused on pleasing his master, that he falls into traps and he makes mistakes. That’s inevitable even if he is strong and immune to pain.

Not only that, but we have a third man in this bout. Killjoy. Three very distinct athletes are gracing the ring. I’m a fighter, and I always find a way to win. Whether it be with a victory roll or a Nixon-nator, I find a way to earn the W. Then we have a monster and a prankster. This clash of styles adds a lot of chaos to the match. I can’t wait to see how Killjoy outsmarts and manipulates Tidbits.

But, and I emphasize this point heavily, you have to get TWO falls to win the match. That means Killjoy is going to have to pull of more than one sneaky prank to come out on top. And Tidbits is going to have to dominate longer than the duration of a simple one fall match. As a man with a proven XWF track record, this makes me confident.

My recent follies have been flukes. In my last match, Caedus pulled one over on me to get the win. He countered the victory roll in a way that nobody in the XWF has attempted. Fool me once. Congratulations. He walked away with the win on that night. But if Tidbits or Killjoy try to pull out a similar maneuver, they’re going to have a hard time catching me off guard not once but twice.

Now, I’ve wrestled a match against three other men at once, a pay per view match for the Television Championship. I pinned each and every one of my opponents down on their shoulders for a decisive three count. Three pinfalls in one match. I think its fair to say that this match is fairly comparable to that match up. I have the experience edge, and I’m going to leverage it.

As Killjoy pointed out, I have my motivations. I’m going out there to win. I’m not trying to make a show out of my excessive strength and I’m not trying to make a joke out of anyone. I’m going to remind the fans that I’m a man with values and principles.

I’m a man with the belief that good shall prevail over evil. That discrimination is evil and cowards should be punished. I’m a man that fights for the people that are systematically oppressed, and those people are the shape shifting lizards. And in my conquest to bring them glory and earn them acceptance, this is only a small speed bump.

Father Slathe will realize that the real, unadulterated truth is that good men find a way to topple evil regimes. This match is a warm up for my grand liberation, and I’m happy to show the fans that I’m not a joke. I’m not dancing around begging for attention; I’m earning it. And when I rip McBride’s head from his shoulders…

No, no, no. A few weeks. We’ll wait.

When I pin Killjoy and Tidbits at Warfare, this will be a small reminder of what I bring to the table, and it will foreshadow what is to come. I’m not just a man, I’m a leader. And I will lead all that will follow into the annals of history.

Father Slathe, if you want to see a real revolution watch closely. I’m the one making change, and I’m not talking about the XWF. I’m changing the world as we know it. Speak in buzz words and babble on about change, but unless you make an impact, you’ll end up like the meaningless Reevolution. On Warfare, I’ll show you why I’m different. I back up my claims.

I’ll teach you a valuable lesson, free of charge. Actions speak louder than words. That’s how I brought legitimacy to the Television title and how I brought the issues of lizard people into the main stream conversation.

Don’t believe me? I’ll prove it with my actions on Warfare.”

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thomas Nixon's post:
JimCaedus (03-01-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)