Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Thoughts
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-28-2017, 08:55 PM

EVENING

Robert Main and the waitress he met earlier today Maria are walking side by side towards the exit of the Rui hotel and suits. Robert is dressed in a dapper navy blue suit his aviator sunglasses Cuban cigar in his mouth leaving a smoke trail behind him. In his other had is a Mexican beer. The finest Mexico has to offer. Maria looks stunning dressed in an orange dress orange high heel shoes. Her hair is beautifully fixed with an orange flower over her right ear. Her nails manicured with orange as well. The two walk through the lobby drinking their Mexican beers. Robert looks through the sliding glass doors at the exit seeing a sea of reporters. He smiles drinking another drink of his beer before grabbing Maria by the hand walking out into the feeding frenzy. Robert plays to the cameras smiling and waving to the crowd of reporters. Maria is unsure. Robert takes another drink before taking a question.

Reporter: Mr. Main how do you feel going into this match tomorrow night? Have you heard Graves newest promo? He trashed you one more any comments?

”You people know I always have something to say. How do I feel? I feel like a winner. I feel great going into this match. I’m not sore , tired or any of the above. I didn’t wrestle shows back to back to prove how big my dick was. Yeah I heard him spout off at the mouth again. It’s the normal stuff isn’t it cute how he uses my promo title and makes it his own. The man can hardly think for himself. So he steals my stuff. Funny! Peter did it to just so you guys are well aware. Him trashing me? Who cares really? He has his panties in a bunch because he lost his big match he claimed he was going to win. It bothers him I’m so successful and he’s nothing more than a loser. Losing is what Graves is all about anymore. He did have his little run in the past. Mediocrity at its finest. This has been thinks he can beat me? He has another thing coming. Do I really believe I cannot wrestle you and Peter in the ring? Hell yes I know it for a fact. Am I really that full of myself sure I am because I’m that damn good. See what you fail to realize is that I am not on the sinking ship Graves you are! You want to talk about a sinking ship look at your wrestling career. Every time we turn around and watch you wrestle you come out as the loser. Do you want to talk about a sinking ship look in the mirror. Now as far as me being blinded by my own ego I’ll be the first to admit I am brash and totally full of myself. But why wouldn’t I be. I have the looks and talent to back up all my words. Warfare won’t be my night? I’ll have my time? Graves you are one dumb son of a bitch. My time? It’s right now and I am going to take it for everything that it is worth.

I’ve heard it a million times my life I cannot do this I cannot do that I will not succeed period but here I am today in the big time with the big boys. And once again I look across at you Graves and you’re one of those telling me I cannot period I’m not good enough to beat you and Peter. I can’t do it with Justin’s help or by myself. See that’s where you’re wrong I can and I will do it do it. I will be moving on to the third round of this tournament one way or another. If it takes me pouring buckets of blood and put my body on the line I’ll do it every time. The question is how far are you willing to take the whole thing. He talking about my win in my last match like I didn’t do a thing it was just placed out there on a silver platter for me. I understand Chris was hit with a chair but that’s wrestling. You take the winds when they come no matter how they come. A win’s a win. I did something you just couldn’t seem to do. I been crushed in the mat that’s something that’s been eluding you your oh career. And suddenly you come at me bragging about how you took Chris to another level in your match. Each and every time Chris puts a championship on the line someone’s going to take him to a level he has never been before. That’s what you do when the Championships on the line. You pull out all the stops you don’t think about your well-being you just do. So continue bragging about your loss now you took this man to another level. The fact of the matter Still Remains you lost.

Then you talk about how Peter wrestled in Japan just like me. How he was a legend over there. The crowd chanted his name. But when I was over there wrestling Peter was nothing more than a rumor. Peter never upstaged anything. Graves that’s just it I cannot be upstaged. From time to time yes I do mention Japan because that’s where I broke out that’s where I got my first big break. So yes it has a special place in my heart. Like you said Japan doesn’t matter at this point. It’s what I do now. Graves, Peter. There isn’t going to be a third round. There isn’t going to be this magical next chance at Chaos! See that spot is reserved for a real wrestler Graves! That’s me. The next time Chris is defending that Universal Championship. He will be looking across the ring at me. I will walk out of this thing the winner Graves and I will go on to face Chris Chaos. Once I do. I’ll take my place at my throne. I’ll take that championship to new heights. Some place it has never been before. I will be the greatest champion of all time. I will not let two shot stains ruin my dreams and my future. Graves you talk a real big game let’s see if you can actually back it up when I’m pounding your lights out. As each second passes in this match I will make it that much more painful. I may not even have to pin you to the mat. I think it would be much more fitting if you tapped out crying. Quitting. I know you’ll never quit right? I place my submission finisher on you. You won’t have to. I’ll just break your pencil neck!

The best part about it is you actually think Peter’s going to be in the state to wrestle after a glass table match. The amount of blood that man lost you’ll be lucky if you can stagger his old ass down to the ring. Let alone put up a fight against one of the best name wrestlers in the world. Now if all you people with microphones and cameras in my face will excuse me I’m going to go out to a very nice diner and enjoy my night with this beautiful woman standing next to me. Good seeing you all again.”

Robert and Maria make their way through all of the reporters and camera men heading towards the black limo waiting

Fade Out

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
JimCaedus (03-01-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)