Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I'm Sorry.
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-28-2017, 04:40 PM

Bobby Blackcoat appears, seated at a desk, with bruise markings on his face and concealed bandages under his black coat.

Bobby Blackcoat
: Good morning. It has been quite an eventful evening. Following Saturday Night Savage, I was seen backstage acting out of my mind. I would like to apologize publicly for those comments and for my inappropriate behavior. While the events surrounding the conclusion of my match were questionable, it was out of my element to lose my cool and while my apology in no way justifies my actions, I vow to do my best to prevent such outbursts in the future.

On Savage, the world witnessed as I made my debut in the XWF. I had successfully overcome my opponents and was on my way to retrieving the cigarettes hanging above the ring, as per the match's stipulations. Moments away from securing victory, Chris Chaos appeared with the sole intention of ruining my chances of success in the XWF. The frustration I felt about this situation and my history with Chris Chaos is what led to my outburst.

With that being said, I would like to congratulate Mr. Tidbits and Mr. Slathe on their victory Saturday Night. Ahead of the bout, I acknowledged the danger of the match. I knew Tidbits was a monster who was much larger, and that my only chance was to attack his base and hope to disable his knees in order to gain victory.

When I got out there under the lights, for whatever reason, I underestimated how the situation would affect me. I was unable to attack the knees, I was unable to attempt any of my signature holds. For some strange reason the only thought that came to mind was to perform a rain dance. Ironically, it worked. But clearly I was not on top of my game. I was way out of my element, and even though I vowed to reveal my new finishing hold The Vaporizer, I couldn't even perform any of my most basic attacks.

I am sure that in time I will gain the experience and the tools required to get over that shock of being out there, and hopefully be able to use my own move set and finishing hold. It is a work in progress. I am happy to admit that I underestimated competing in the XWF. That being said, I feel I performed very well. If not for interference, I believe the outcome would have been different. But I would like to congratulate Mr. Tidbits, Mr. Slathe, as well as Mr. Stone and Mr. McBride for the great match, the great show we gave the fans on Savage. We really helped show that Savage is the place to be. It was a fantastic show.

As I said, Savage was a rude awakening for me. So my training for my special one-off appearance on Warfare has become more focused. I am really looking to be able to keep my composure enough to use at least some of my moveset. If I can pull off some of the moves I know I'm capable of, I will be happy with the progress.

I find myself in a very peculiar situation. Across the ring from me are two men I have quite a history with. I currently have Blackcoat Enterprises helping police investigate into a possible murder situation involving Shade. And Oswald is a good friend of mine. Shade is well aware of the fact that I am trying to have him locked up, and he has made it clear that his only intention is to victimize me on Warfare.

Many things are not going according to plan. Following the events on Savage, Chris Chaos' assault, I am not at my best right now. My ribs certainly are not 100%. I'm having difficulty breathing both because of my ribs and some hits my nose took. I had not planned on taking such a beating, as my move set is designed to minimize my damage. But as I said, I was unable to use any of my moves.

I must admit, I head into this tag match quite afraid. There are a lot of targets on my head. Already my opponent on next week's Savage, Kropotkin, is vowing to harm me. And of course, we know XWF officials won't stop Chris Chaos from assaulting me. On top of that, Shade is out for blood. Mr. Lane, our boss, is clearly trying to have me injured or put out for good. Now Caius is after me as well. I am surrounded by sharks and they are closing in. I'm afraid.

I have to admit. I cast a large net upon entering the XWF and it has backfired. Big time. This match coming up at Warfare is not safe for me. I should be pulling out. But I'm moving ahead.

It's going to be an incredibly difficult clash with Shade. I'm very concerned about the outcome. Shade has made some extremely disturbing promises and threats about me. The investigation I launched into the incident in which he murdered a man came from a place of wanting justice. Nothing more. I wanted to help the world.

But alas, I have found myself trapped. I am stuck in a match, while injured, with an extremely dangerous supernatural opponent who has vowed to seriously harm me. To victimize me. This is bad. Not good. First my loss on Savage. Chris Chaos making me pay for what I said. The humiliation of my public comments after the match. And now this is going to be the icing on the cake.... This is the low point of my career, as soon as it began. But it can only go up from here.

I make one final plea before this match. Oswald, my friend, my brother, my broken brother... Please help me. Please do not hurt me in this match. I'm calling upon you to please look to our friendship and prevent me from being harmed in this match. My tag partner Crucifix doesn't care about me. Shade is going to injure me. I'm already too hurt to use my moveset properly. You're my only hope. Please, I beg of you. This my only hope.

Please, Oz. Have mercy on me and don't let Shade put me out for good. If you don't, this is going to be a public mugging. A public assault. I'm going to be hurt, possibly behind recognition.

I want to apologize. Tidbits. Slathe. Chris Chaos. Everyone. I was wrong. And your physical beatdowns are understood. My strategy upon entering the XWF was perhaps a mistake. I've found enemies at every turn.

However, I want to at least inform you all that there has been a great development in my lawsuit against the XWF. This is the only hope of success that I am clinging to. Should I win the battle, many great things will change in the XWF. That will be my only hope of ever defending myself or making up ground for what I've lost in being destroyed by my opponents. It is highly likely I am headed for the worst beating of my life. But I stand before you, injured, disarmed, and brave.

Shade, you're on the path to success. You have big things in store for you. But first, I'll see you. Wednesday.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Bobby Blackcoat's post:
Suicide Jack (02-28-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)