Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Shotgun Suicide
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-27-2017, 09:28 PM

Fade in...

I am currently staying at a Manor, tucked away back in the sticks, surrounded by thousands of acres of forest and nice wetlands, in a State unclosed, I am inside a wood stove heated pole barn, it has nothing but exercise equipment, a square wrestling ring, and a caged octagon for more MMA style training. The exercise equipment consists of Battle Ropes, a Squat Rack, Bench Press, Deadlift Platform, Pull-up Bar, Dip Bar, Dumbbell Rack w/weights from five pounds all the way to one-hundred and twenty-five pounds. There is a Kettle Bell Rack w/ weights from ten pounds until eighty-five pounds, a five-hundred-pound tractor tire w/a sledgehammer leaning on it, Sixty-Foot Climbing rope, and lastly a Climbing Wall. I am inside the squared circle with a sparring partner, his name is irrelevant but his skills are up to par for the training level I would need for my upcoming match against Killjoy and Thomas Nixon, in my eyes, just two more meat bags to bruise and break, oh and now against Suicide Jack?

My sparring partner and I lock up around each other's necks as we slowly spin to the right, then to the left, and back to the right, before I slip free my right hand now controlling his right wrist. Stepping backward I apply downward pressure on his wrist while upward on his palm and fingers, the contradicting forces send sharp throbbing pains up my sparring partners right arm as he collapses to one knee trying to relieve some of it. I quickly deliver a left Rounding Knee to the side of his skull sending him to the mat hard while I still hold his wrist standing he lets out screams of agony, the crackling of his wrist can be heard by us both. It must be very unpleasant for him as he tries to push himself up back to one knee, but I apply more pressure collapsing him back to his chest, I smile. A camera man follows and records what is occurring in the squared circle, with my free hand I wave the camera man inside the ring.

Mr Tidbits: "Like I have said before I hardly like to speak, but I felt since this was a special one night show, most likely to test the waters, why the hell shouldn't we make a special event, even more special? You know blessing it with my words. Yeah I am here training for my match against Thomas Nixon and Killjoy, but that really won't require too much effort on my part, so why not cut a small promo, for my match against Suicide Jack? No, you heard me right, I am facing a man that goes by the name of Suicide Jack, suicide my friend well it isn't looked on with a positive view by us of the warrior class, which is exactly what class I fall in. A warrior commanded by the Darkest of Holiness, to fulfill and go to war with anyone or anything his Truth desires!

Well fate has brought you and I Jack come Thursday night, right after my Triple Threat against Killjoy and Thomas Nixon, it should be great if you want to see kind of how our bout's outcome will go just watch Warfare the night before, because well yeah, all of my bouts basically end the same, in mayhem. With our Creator's enemies in pain and agony with no will to go on, just look at my sparring partner here, barely able to keep his eyes open because he is enduring so much, while I stand here, not a sweat beading down my body, while I am the inflictor of pain on him. Yet, I am barely using any energy or wasting any strength, still, I am able to control him and talk about upcoming matches. Kind of freaky huh? Oh, I promise he is trying to escape with everything he has as well. I'm holding his wrist in a very uncomfortable position, while I press on his pressure point, it is very cruciating!

So Suicide Jack, hopefully you have a little more balls and toughness than the last men I have come across, because well, I need a challenge, I want to be taken to my limits, if you don't have that ability, well then at least strap a suicide vest or something, to try and even the ballfield. Not that it really would help that much, I would chew through the shrapnel and absorb the shock and percussion in my legs and then deliver a furry of a thousand kicks and knees with the force of a suicide bomb back to your body that would already be scattered about in itty bitty pieces! You, Suicide Jack, are just another early snack before my main courses, which is appealing, but I am ready for my Colby Beef already and you my friend are more like chewed up dog food, not very appealing, but any kill to a predator is alright, I guess.

Honestly, if you were to commit the sinful act of Suicide before our match, I would not blame you, I would still shame you, but I would kind of understand, not wanting to go through what waits for you in just a few short days. The world as you know it will come crumbling down, you will be dinner for a monster, a monster trapped inside a lost grown boy's body, who now goes by the name of Mr. Tidbits. Yeah that is me and it means don't fuck with me!"

I then twist my sparring partners whole arm and drop to the mat with his arm between my legs I bend it over my right knee and quickly twist my torso and drop a hard wrist splintering elbow down on his wrist and hand. He lets out a girlish yelp, as I begin to deliver fast and furious elbow strikes to the side of his head while still holding the wrist lock.

Fade out.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
(02-28-2017), JimCaedus (02-27-2017), Suicide Jack (02-28-2017)