Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Thanks For Setting Me Up Rookies, Now I'll Finish You Part 1
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-27-2017, 08:40 PM

The scene opens to NOCMM opening a non-alcholic beverage, there are streamers everywhere and a bunch of cisgendered female naked women with fat asses and skinny waists. It's an old skool party. Finally after facing delay after delay, NOCMM gets to release two promos. For the first time ever the old skool fans crack a smile when they see Jim Caedus made a promo, because it means their regularly scheduled content, their daily dose of greatness, can return. Finally the invisible man who represents the one true God can speak freely again. The chains are off. Their prayers have been answered. Thank God.

NOCMM: Cisgendered women and old skool gentlemen....It's time to....

Partygoers: OWN SOME ROOKIES!

Quote:did you actually say the words that 'God doesn't even know...'? Regardless of what he does or doesn't know, do YOU understand you've now blown off your own translucent toes and sabotaged your own stupid ass gimmick to sound slick? God is supposedly omniscient.

NOCMM: Probably, you were too lazy to quote it so no one knows what you're lazily eluding to. That sounds like something I'd say if it were true. You didn't catch me in anything. Obviously you don't know how being a God works, since you're just a nothing, but God doesn't know things until he needs to know them, then he knows everything. Since you're a shitty rookie that God has no reason to even think about God knows nothing about you, but when you step into the ring with him God will know everything about you. Keep your fairy tales to yourself . God knows what he wants to know and that's how it's always been.

Quote: Calling the Buromen fags? Is that supposed to piss either of us off?

NOCMM: No, I don't care about your feelings . Calling you rookies 'fags' is very important. I'm protecting the old skool fans and their children. Imagine if the old skool fans didn't know you two were and let their children near you. Do you think I want their kids to be molested? You're fags, you and you're gay agenda is ruining the world, and the old skool fans need to be informed so their children can't be infected, raped, and turned gay by you sick kidfuckers.

Quote:NOC...are you TRYING to lose this all for your client and Crowe?

NOCMM: What the fuck are you even talking about? I'm just making promotional material. This has nothing to do with my client's decision on Wednesday. Nothing you say and nothing I say will change shit. Keep your gay fairy tales and Mastermind fallacies to yourself, rookie.

NOCMM invisible face invisible palms at Jim being and thinking that there are some magical promo gods who pick who wins based on promos. What a fucking .

Quote:NOC it wouldn't matter if you were on promo 999 of 1000 you'd still be spectacularly struggling to keep up with US in quality. Period.

NOCMM: Right, because 'quality' is two fags being fags. "Quality" is two fags pretending to kill another . "Quality" is invoking the Mastermind fallacy over and over. "Quality" is long over done promos about shitty rookies no one gives a fuck about. "Quality" is fake news. "Quality" is being a fucking rookie for 21 years. You wouldn't know quality if it raped you and took your homeless virginity.

NOCMM looks around at all the cisgendered female naked people here to see him perform.

NOCMM: No, Jim. Quality is what the old skool fans want and that's quantity. They want to see the best wrestler's manager cut promo after promo. As many as the anti-flood rules allow. They want to see good Christians get laid. They want to see cisgendered female Disney Channel stars get wound fucked. They want to see demons, monkeys, and gays get slaughtered for real. They want the fags to be called fags, the rookies to be called rookies, and the to be called . I give them what they want. You give them what they hate. I entertain them. You resent them. You're too tired to see it. You're too inexperienced to know it. I'm quality and you're not even quantity.

Quote: I'll decline and rip his mortal ass in half

NOCMM calls Hero Xtreme 7.9.

NOCMM: The homeless one is going to try and rape you. You'll know when he's coming. He's smelly.

Hero Xtreme 7.9: Thanks for letting me know. Hi old skool fans!

NOCMM hangs up and starts fucking some of these cisgendered women as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hero Xtreme 7.9's post:
The Monster of Htaed (02-28-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Hero Xtreme 7.9's post!
Muddy Waters (02-27-2017)