Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Here you go, Sugar.
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-27-2017, 05:09 PM

Who in the hell..

Buddy, what even is this? Who is Random? I go the distance with Caedus, lose to him on three separate occasions, pee on myself, bleed half to death, and now I'm forced to face someone who doesn't even have a face or some shit? Why does Shane hate me? I didn't do anything to him. But, I digress.

The camera pans down to find Cadryn is naked from the waist down. It seems as though in absence of Fravey, which for the record Michael Graves forgot in Texas, like a douche. Cadryn took a small, decorative pumpkin, and placed it on his dink. Yet another dick mitten for our hero.

Random, sweetie, stay home. We both know that you're nowhere near ready to face off against a competitor as talented and intelligent as myself. I mean, have you ever lost 3 matches to one man? Have you ever been super kicked by Chris Chaos, causing all bodily function to cease, all while shitting and pissing on yourself in a maneuver that you've come to know as “The Shit N Pisser”? Has Robbie Bourbon ever hospitalized you?

Nope, he sure hasn't.

Aren't you the same guy who has Gary Busey as a manager or some type of mentor? Jesus, kid, you're in trouble. That man is certifiably crazy, and just piss poor at everything else. Please name a movie that isn't Lethal Weapon or Rookie of the year that is even worth watching with that shitstain of an actor in it?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Also, what is your weird obsession with me. I'm fairly certain that I saw you spying on me once while Gravy and I were playing a game of Shoots and ladders. It's kind of creepy, you should probably stop.

And where do you get off accusing my Gravy of stealing me away from you? Ain't nobody want your dirty, no talented, ass. You are more suited to be flipping hamburgers at Mcdonalds, getting my order wrong, and then bitching about how you don't make enough money. At least at that point you'd be getting paid appropriately to be a worthless piece of garbage.

Have you not watched me destroy people of your caliber, Random? Brandon Moore, Mysery, Dawud The Bully, Justin Sayn. All wrestlers I've decimated since my return to the XWF. Shit, you better get Zirado to pray that I don't just fuck you to death so we don't have to look at that ugly mug anymore, Random.

Just kidding, baby.

Well, sort of.

I'm actually not sure why you even agreed to this. On a scale of 1-10, you're a 1 and I'm a 10. It's career suicide, honestly. You can bring pussy pants or Gary Busey or whoever you want out to ringside. At the end of the day, you straight trash, bro.

You should be glad that Darren broke my dildochucks, son. Cause I'd shove those things so far up your urethra you'd remember your legal name.

In closing, Random I'd just like to say, kindly piss off to someplace where your talent is more appreciated.

Because, everyone here knows, your talent is about as worthless as those Payless, generic ass shoes your broke ass wears.

See you on Thursday, kitten.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
(02-27-2017), JimCaedus (02-27-2017), Mick Ashcroft (02-27-2017), Random (02-27-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-27-2017) [-]