Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliver Last
Oliver Last Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-25-2017, 03:54 PM

WRESTLER'S STATS

Name: Oliver "Ollie" Last

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: I'm new

Wrestler Date of Birth: 07/27/1994

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 165lbs

Hometown: Oakland, California

Personality: I've been told I can come off as quirky, neurotic, a tad paranoid, highly erratic and frequently lost or distracted. Some find me humorous but I'm not exactly sure why? My teachers referred to me as a brilliant student, when they weren't worried about my anti-social tendencies. I was once compared to the uni-bomber but I believe that was a pathetic attempt at an insult. I'm sardonic, pessimistic and sarcastic and I blame my life for that. One can't witness the stupidity that I have and not turn out that way. This guy I know, I guess you could call him my friend. I'm not completely sure if that terminology is correct though. I mean, I sell him drugs and we see each other on a regular basis. We're friendly. But not super close. Mostly cause I don't get super close with anyone. Not really. There's people I respect and care for but I find expressing or relaying my emotions can be extremely difficult. So I just don't bother. Anyway, he constantly tells me that I don't know when to shut the fuck up. He also says I'm too clever for my own good and I'd probably get my ass handed to me a lot more often, if he weren't around. I suppose this is true, he does hang out with me, quite a bit and has stepped in when my mouth gets me into trouble. Which happens pretty much on the regular. Beyond that, my mind never seems to shut off. I'm constantly curious and forever interested in learning new things and expanding my horizons. Seriously, I am always looking for something new to keep my brain either occupied or temporarily numbed to the world by. I'm brutally honest, loyal; to almost a fault, when it comes to those I give a shit about and helpful when I can be. Although, I don't try to make myself available on purpose. If for some reason I am there and you so happen to need my help carrying a tv to your car... sure, whatever but I'm not going out of my way to look for people who need my aid. Oh... and I tend to ramble when given pointless tasks like this one. Anyhow, I think that's about it. From this point, you'll have to determine shit on your own about my personality.

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): I have no idea.

Looks Description: Um... I spent most of my high school days getting shoved into a locker because the knuckle draggers on the football team said I looked like a , lol. I don't really classify my "look" as anything specific. I don't spend a ton of cash on clothes but I also don't look like I just crawled outta the sewer. I keep myself neat and at the same time, I won't put too much effort in. Most of the time, the biggest complaint I get is that I look like I just rolled out of bed and that usually happens cause that's literally what I did. When I actually find myself in a bed. See, I get high. A lot. Sometimes you tip over and can't be picky about what you wind up passing out on. Gun to my head, if I had to explain my "look" I'd say unconventional. You won't look at me and start comparing me to your favorite celebrity crush.

Ethnicity: White. American. I never really went so far as to ask my parents anything about my heritage, so anything further I don't know. To be truthful, I'm never completely sure if we're going to be celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah, until the actual holiday arrives and when it's over, whatever occurred never sticks. Shows the state of my mind when it comes to family affairs and how awesome my attention span can be.

Submit a photo:
[Image: zy24K8B.jpg]

WRESTLING STYLE

Strengths: When I'm motivated, there's nothing that can stop me. If I'm conscious, I am going for it. Whatever "it" is. I'm quick, flexible, stealthy and spry, like a cat. Sometimes, I think I was a cat in a past life. And... the special K just kicked in. Fuck. I hope this application is almost over. Shit. Okay, strengths... uh, I tend to have less inhibitions or fear when I'm high. I also feel a lot less pain and that prompts me to dive into situations I normally wouldn't do. Like doing a back flip off the roof into the pool. Totally nailed that btw.

Weaknesses: I'm not very strong. I can't even do a single pull up and that only involves pulling my own weight up. My first instinct in a fight or flight scenario, is flight. I scare easily. Drugs.

Entrance Theme Music: You Know You're Right by Nirvana

Entrance Description: The music hits the speakers and Oliver Last, appears. Greeted by a generous pop of cheers and excitement from the masses. Much to his surprise, he is well received and for a moment, he simply basks in their appreciation. But then, the approval wears thin as the affection from a crowd of wrestling fans really isn't all that impressive. Ollie sighs and walks to the ring. Barely making eye contact with anyone, he progresses to the ring and enters via rolling under the bottom rope. Popping up swiftly, Oliver climbs the ropes and perches himself atop a ring post and waits for his opponent to arrive.

At least that's how I see my entrance going. With my luck though, I trip on a shoelace that had come undone, faceplant the ramp and slide all the way to the ring as laughter fills the arena. Then I lay there, motionless and mortified by the pathetic nature of what happened until the ref nudges me with a stick or something. Which causes me to gingerly rise to my feet, slide into the ring and sulk to the corner, where I'll stare at my shoes and wait for my opponent.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:
Various Kicks, Drops, Chops and Punches
Poetry In Motion
Leg Sweep
Armbar
Sunset Flip
Enzuguri
Rolling Youshi Tonic
Huricanrana
Springboard Corkscrew Crossbody
Baseball Slide
Avalanche Frankensteiner
Texas Cloverleaf
Standing Senton
Kitchen Sink

Trademark Move(s): Gettin' Froggy, Catch-22, Frail and Bedazzled
Description(s): Frog Splash, La Mistica, Salida Del Sol

Finishing Move(s): New Perspective, Burning Down The House, The Sky Is Falling
Description(s): Twist Of Fate, Springboard 450 Splash, Swanton Bomb

Favorite Hardcore Attacks: I'm a big fan of table topping fools. I will also use anything as a weapon, if I'm backed into a corner and forced to do so. I once defended myself with a sack of oranges. So, I seriously mean ANYTHING!

Additional notes: A group of cats is called a clowder.

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Oliver Last's post:
drezdin5788 (02-25-2017), Nico LaVey (03-05-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-25-2017)