Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Then the Real Wolf Comes Out
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-24-2017, 11:33 PM

Bobby Blackcoat is seen standing behind his wooden podium, in his black jacket, looking absolutely annoyed.

Bobby Blackcoat: Once again. Father Slathe denies. Denial. Retreat. Cowardice. We witnessed the results of his sexual and psychologically traumatizing horrors instilled in Tidbits. Now, by virtue of my revelation, he repents. He denies. He lies. Now he turns his back on the very method that grew Tidbits into a ruthless beast.

Like the molestation charges of the churches across the world, you deny. In the face of contrary evidence. But tomorrow night, I am personally going to be your judge and jury. I hereby sentence you to failure. Failure in this endeavor. I will not allow this tortured victim of human trafficking to flourish in this environment.

Your higher power is false, Slathe. It's false. And I'm going to expose you tomorrow night in front of the world with the premiere of my finishing hold, the Vaporizer. And the damage, the devastation of that hold will be a pandemic force of change that will shape this company. Tidbits' knee is ground zero. The eye of the storm. And how fitting, as it will be the center of attention in the wrestling world tomorrow night. The trending topics across the board will be how disgusting Tidbits' knee looks as its bending in ways viewers have never seen before.

We both know the rest of the roster fears both you and I, Slathe. But don't you dare insult the roster of the XWF. These are hardened warriors. These are competitors that would sharpen anyone. Oblivious? OBLIVIOUS? Remember this word you used after I win.

Bobby throws his phone across the room and kicks the wooden podium aside in anger.

Bobby Blackcoat: Look...

Bobby regains his composure, looking down and breathing heavily. He then looks up and continues.

Bobby Blackcoat: After the Federweight Scramble, I was humbled and praised Mr. Caedus. I admitted I was wrong. I admitted he was right. After I humble you and your monster, you won't have the integrity to admit that you used the wrong word in describing me and the Savage roster. You will not have the integrity to admit YOU were oblivious. Oblivious to the fact that perhaps in the XWF others have a better strategy than manipulating a mentally ill boy into doing your dirty work. Scum.

As I said, I know Tidbits is great. He's going to be even greater some day. He has the potential to destroy. This is an incredibly difficult match to haven been given. It is not a given, and it is something I am working hard to accomplish. But I have to spoil it for you. I must. Some day, we will meet again on a bigger stage. I promise. But this time, I am going to do whatever it takes to make sure those cigarettes don't end up in the filthy hands of Tidbits.

Slathe. I do not doubt my ability. I am one hundred percent certain that I am a leg destroying machine. And that all the extra weight coming down on Tidbits' legs as he chases me, is going to help me as a stuff his knee with stomps. I will be marching into that big, bulky knee. And there is NO WAY he will be able to retrieve the cigarettes.

I do not doubt myself. But I admit my fear. Because I have integrity. I am not afraid to be vulnerable to the supporters of Blackcoat Enterprises because I have honor. The very thing you're missing, the very thing that is going to cost you this important victory.

Tomorrow night, I'm going to FORCE you to re-live and endure the misery inflicted upon Tidbits. Everything you've done is going to come back and haunt you. Because you'll realize it was all for naught. Every lashing, every form of abuse, was all.... in.... vain.

As I've told the WORLD, I am here to eradicate the filth. And Slathe, you are vile. You are a vile man. You do not belong on Savage yet. Some day? Who knows. Maybe you will establish integrity. Or maybe I will have to give you a crash course tomorrow night. I am going to make this very, crystal clear. You are outclassed. You're outmatched this time. That's the way it must be. Sun rise, sun set. You can not approach Bobby Blackcoat, with some kind of taped-together outfit of a freakshow.

The mind of a priest and the body of a beast? That won't matter in the least when the hungry wolf arrives to feast. The weak will be meat, and the strong will eat. And mark. My. Words. Tidbits will NOT walk on his own two feet.

We wear many masks. We take many forms. Tomorrow night you'll see my face of glutton. My face of indulgence. My face of perseverance. Just as Vincent Lane showed his new face to me tonight, you'll see the new Bobby tomorrow night. The world will behold the new face of Savage arrive.

The years I spent studying anatomy in my dorm. The years I spent memorizing every ligament. Every structure that holds the ability to walk in place. And, of course, the opposite.

The years you spent tormented in your dungeon. The years of abuse from scumbag Father Slathe. The history of the XWF. The future of Savage.

Tomorrow night.

A cross roads.

You.

Me.

Mr. Kato's cigarettes.

I'll see you there, you perverse, disgraceful toad of a human being.

No.

More.

Lies.

......you disgust me.

Bobby shakes his head in disgust and storms away from the filming area.

Bobby returns in full garb, and a few of the technical workers of Blackcoat Enterprises are heard gathering around him as he begins to furiously perform an act of changing his face.

Edit Hate Post Like Post