Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Tidbit of Speech?!?
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-24-2017, 10:17 PM

Fade in...

Father Slathe has been gone for some time now, I’m sitting Indian style on the cold hard cement inside my cage my arms running down my thighs, all my fingers straight beside my pointer fingers and thumbs. They are slightly bent at the knuckle so my pointer and thumb touch, yes; I am sitting in the typical stance for meditation, which I am performing. Trying to clear my head and control my outbursts of wanting to spread violence upon what or whomever my eye catches. A very sickening and lonely desire to have, many people don’t like that kind of behavior, at least all the sinners who have fallen for lies written in books. Father Slathe and I know that the all mighty creator honored violence and believed in the warrior spirit; bloodshed is a gift to our Lord!

Sitting in the precise center of my cell, taking deep breaths, inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth, only breathing with my lungs. My hands move from the still position and begin to make different ancient hand signals I was taught through my training with Father Slathe. Not everything he taught me was physical combat; actually, much of his training had nothing to do with my fighting/wrestling skills. After completing my final hand signal my hands shoot up toward my throat, my eyes still closed, and I am still controlling my breathing. Slowly my hands make their way down my suede purple vest unbuttoning every button on the way down.

Swiftly I remove my shirt, revealing a very toned, chiseled, and scar covered torso, not just little baby scars either, full foot long or longer gashes at least an inch thick or more. You know the kind of scars that could scare the piss out of the “Monster” from Frankenstein. My arm slings to the right, tossing my vest toward one of the cage walls, this is my home underground in some catacombs somewhere. Continuing my meditation since, Father Slathe’s plan for me to go for the Xtreme Champion Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis really just intensified the urges and didn’t suppress them.

Slam!

Crack.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

The sound of an old large iron door closing on a stone frame, debris falls every time and tumbles down the stairs to this section of the Catacombs. Father Slathe must have returned, where ever the hell he had gone to in the first place; the man certainly disappeared a lot. Finishing up my meditation I slowly open my eyes still in Indian style sitting position, Father Slathe makes his way down the stairs and into sight. Wearing his typical getup and his crooked smile, his walk is extra peppy as he walks to the door of my cage. Pulling the key attached to the chain around his neck. He begins to unlock my containment.

Father Slathe: “My son I am sorry for the time I’ve been spending away, but soon it will all make sense, the day is approaching, tomorrow you will make you're in ring debut. Not only does it represent the new beginning, it could also be the permanent release from this cage if you don’t let me down and leave Bobby Blackcoat dismantled or at least on his back while you climb the ladder and claim Mr. Kato’s cigarettes. The blabbering fool just has one of those faces you just want to take a grinder to until nothing is left but freshly polished bone! Do you think you can accomplish this little task for your Father?”

Mr. Tidbits: “Father I will walk out of the arena with my shield or on it in a meat wagon!”

Father Slathe: “Splendid my child, I knew you would not disappoint, only twice in the whole time I have known you, have you ever. Now my child why don’t you go and train some more, it is time for Father to spread the Truth.”

Rising to my feet I stretch out from sitting in the same position for quite some time, I slowly walk toward the cage door, exiting Father Slathe pats me on the back, I head over to the decent weight room set up for myself. The very same set my Father used when he use to belong to the wrestling world, which he keeps hush, hush. As I take a seat on the bench to the bench press rack, I watch Father Slathe walk over to his throne, where he turns on his camera set up and begins to spread the Truth while I lay back and begin my bench press sets.

Father Slathe: “Well freaks, geeks, and sexy peeps, it is the one and only Father Slathe, once again, hopefully, I won’t be as boring as Bobby Boredom, I swear that man just doesn’t know the line he crossed. Yes, I dress like a priest would, that doesn’t mean I have any part of the lies of the Christian religion, nor do I partake in their fetish for tots with no figures. See Mr. Blackcoat I like my women, with some junk in the trunk, and some fat dumb titties. Yes, I am one horn doggy dog, that doesn’t mean I play in the kiddie pool, honestly, I prefer bush, not Amazonian bush but neatly trimmed with a little cushion, what can I say? It feels good on my face.

So you probably should have just dropped that whole old stereotype thing, when I don’t even belong to any of the churches or affiliations where any of those atrocities occurred. Sorry but children are not meant to be mounted, by our beliefs, they are meant to be guided and molded into strong individuals who believe in upholding the laws and honoring the ways of The Truth. Warriors to serve the will of our lord, a higher power that doesn’t just exist but is all around us, because the Truth can never be hidden.

You may not believe in anything your feeble mind can’t comprehend, that is understandable many have walked this earth covered in lies and that doesn’t disturb me one bit. It is when the liars present themselves like they are above consequences, your words will be met with action, I can promise you that my lost child! I’ve noticed you do a lot of talking about many things you don’t even have a clue to what it is you are actually talking about, your threats, your slander, even your personality is completely elementary. It weakens my soul just listening to the jibber jabber spew from your suck hole.

If I would have known the talent XWF had to offer was as oblivious as yourself Mr. Blackcoat, I would have taken my travels else were. I mean then Mr. Tidbits other two enemies in the match didn’t even feel the need to chime in. I mean it was brilliant on their parts because now all of my rage and the majority of Mr. Tidbits will be focused on you. The Truth is going to sweep across that ring on Savage and the only ones standing after the storm settles will by the followers of The Truth, but that will just be the beginning. I want the whole XWF roster to know if you don’t want the hard Truth, I advise you stay clear, or you join forces and accept the only truthful words of our creator! Honestly, this mystery surprise better be fucking spankalicious, because the competition is a spit in our face, Bobby Blackcoat, David Stone, who are these clowns? Then we have Michael McBride a man that would probably be a worthy fight, yet he is obviously preoccupied with other endeavors. The Truth is here to be challenged! Not to be tickled.

Seriously though, you have doubt in your own ability, you admit to being afraid, that shows lack thereof confidence and your words really should be chosen more wisely. They were fuel to the fire and it was already out of control. My child, you have staked yourself to a cross and Mr. Tidbits is the flame bearer, except your fate, and do us all a favor, just don’t show your face tomorrow. Not because I won’t be able to stomach the aftermath of the Ladders Match but I am going to have a fine ass dime piece front row for a little after hour’s confession session. You know how them ho’s handle the gore, usually not very well, but ass whoopins make a skank spray like a sprinkler.

Bobby you may not know what I am talking about with that last one, but I know there are some horn dogs like myself out there watching and listening. Damn it. Now I have a raging boner, damn broads and there slippery voodoo vag magic, well Daddy has to go take care of business, until tomorrow FREAKS!”

Father Slathe in a hurry focused on hiding his woody as he exits the basement, leaving me loose and the camera connected to the internet, live linked to the XWF website. My head tilts to the right as I stare at the camera; a smile finds itself spreading across my face like herpes spreading from a one-dollar whore. My arms fall straight down, dead dropping two one hundred pound dumb bells, which I was curling. My curiosity always kills the cat. Step after step, until I stop in front of the camera I crouch inward a little like a predator bird messing with its prey.

Mr. Tidbits: “Bobby... Bobby... Bobby... Oh Bobbbbbyyyy! You really fucked up, see usually when Father Slathe just tells me to destroy, I take it too far, now with you, he wants exactly that. I personally don’t know exactly what you said or did, what I do know is I won’t be going back in that cage anytime soon. That goes for you too David Stone and of course Michael McBride, I am climbing that ladder, there is no if, and, or what about it. Mr. Kato’s cigarettes belong to The Truth now and I am the one to make sure that is exactly what happens.

Bobby! Don’t think I am getting off topic, because I really just want to speak to you, I want to tell you how tomorrow is going to be one of the longest days of your life. See the way I see it, I owe you multitudes of pain, for one you angered Father, secondly you made me speak, and thirdly you look and sound like a CLOWN! I fucking hate CLOWNS!”

Raging out I toss the camera from the bipod as the scene cuts to snowy static.

Fade out.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Monster of Htaed's post:
JimCaedus (02-25-2017)