Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
How To Come Off As Lazy and Inferior by Jim Caedus and Rookiepool
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-24-2017, 09:59 PM

The scene opens to two Gen Xers gay kissing each other. One is clearly homeless and the other one is dressed up like Deadpool. NOCMM walks over to them and guns them down with a machine-gun, oh what a happy coincidence, the one in the Deadpool costume is a monkey. The homeless one wasn't a veteran, he was just a so it's a good thing that NOCMM killed him too. NOCMM surveys the situation.

NOCMM: Well, so far all the Gen Xers I've come across are worthless new skool fags. It seems Burofag was just projecting and age is just a number; not at all a determining factor in the likelihood of someone being an old skool bad ass. He's a rookie, so no one thought he was right, but it feels good to check and confirm the facts.

Speaking of facts, NOCMM checks the Internet to see if anyone has reported Milo's death yet.

NOCMM: It's been over 48 hours since that they killed supposedly died, but no one has run a story on it. Which would be strange considering how public the murder was and the fact that it was filmed for a promo, but we already knew they faked that shit.

NOCMM checks Breitbart and the Alt-right news, hell even The Daily Stormer, the Wall Street Journal's #1 Fansite, to see if there is any outrage at their fantasy depiction of the death of one of their leaders.

NOCMM: The crickets are chirping there too. No one cares about their shitty promo, even the media that are aching to report anything about their target. They probably watched it, saw how shitty and lame it was, and thought it was inhumane to subject the world to it. I'm surprised. They are much more ethical than I'd normally give them credit for.

NOCMM looks down at the corpses of the men he just killed and realizes they were cos-playing as his client's opponents. How droll. NOCMM sets their bodies on fire so they go to Hell faster.

NOCMM: Ever since I owned these two days ago they've been in hiding. After this blunder, this botched viral promo attempt, I don't really blame them. All their promo did was make the new skool fans look even stupider and make the old skool fans think they're even lamer. Make no mistake about it, running and hiding to lick your wounds is the rookie way out, no matter how shitty your promo is it's still better than nothing. That is how you come off as lazy. That's how you prove you're inferior.

NOCMM shakes his head.

NOCMM: Real men, real invisible men too, don't lick our own wounds. We find a cisgendered female woman, collect some xbux from her, and fuck her wounds. You have 4 days you rookie . I suggest you make them count. If not, well then I'll have about 20 more promos to make and you'll be taken to the

HERO

XTREME

SEVEN

NINE!

NOCMM easily finds a cisgendered female customer, and does to her what real men do as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hero Xtreme 7.9's post:
The Monster of Htaed (02-25-2017)