Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Be Prepared (Collaboration with Cadryn)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-24-2017, 02:01 PM

Thursday 23rd February 2017

Scully decided to take a break and treat his family to a vacation. Scully suprised Natalie and little Aston (who didn't really give a fuck as he was too young, in fact had only turned 1 in January, so he wouldn't really care) but Natalie liked all things Disney. She still had a Mickey Mouse handbag at home, ornaments and she still watched the films occasionally. The truth be told, Scully was also a fan of Disney, his favourite film.. Well he wasn't quite sure but he liked quite a few, Jungle Book, Toy story trilogy, Lion King, hell Skull even had a soft spot for Beauty and the Beast. Anyway Skull and Natalie had already unpacked in their clothes and things, in the large king room they were staying in, Little Aston had a travel cot to sleep in. They decided to go and look around the park. Skull had heard his tag-team partner for Lethal Lotto round 2 could also be there. They decided to go and have a look around the huge park, they would be there for a few days but would then have to travel to Monterrey, Mexico for the Warfare event. Skull wanted to enjoy the time away of course with his little family but he was sure that he would need to find Cadryn Tiberius at some point. They decided to go and see Buzz & Woody. You would think Skull would love to see this and normally he would but as they waited, Skull felt he needed to see his partner first before they could relax together. Aston held his mummy's hand tightly, the pushchair was put aside but then Scully begins to fake it. He holds his belly.

"I'm really sorry babe but I feel sick."

Natalie promptly tells Scully to...

"Man up!"

"Seriously hun, my stomach is doing back flips. Let me go and have a lie down, then I'll come back out if I feel any better."

"Go on then!"

Scully kisses Natalie on the cheek and little Aston on the forehead. He leaves Natalie and his little son, Aston meeting Woody and Buzz at pixar place. He felt a little bad pretending and Natalie wasn't very sympathetic. She probably felt their holiday was already being ruined. Skull walked around the park looking for his partner, the resort was so big, he was going to find this difficult or would he? There he was eating an Ice cream and standing by Mickey Mouse trying to get a cuddle. The crowd of kids were unbelievable but it seemed Cadryn had pushed his way to the front. Parents were shouting him as Skull looked on in the distance, they was telling Cadryn that the kids should get to see him first. Skull walked over quickly and then it turned into a slight jog. Here he reached out and pulled Cadryn by the ear role, taking him away to appreciation from the annoyed parents. Cadryn tried hard to lick his ice cream as he was tugged away. Skull found a space by a rail and pushed him there. Skull looks at him.

"What are you doing? You're making a tit of yourself!"

Cadryn: "Hi Scully! Um, well, I really wanted to see Mickey. But those annoying kids were in the way so I pushed myself to the front and pretty much hug raped Mickey. What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd treat the Mrs and my little man to a little vacation. Then I heard you were here and well.. We gotta team up, unfortunately."

Cadryn: "It is quite unfortunate. Like I said before, you're as funny as an aids patient and I'm as physically threatening as one. So, opposites attract? Either way, this can work. I'm not exactly the mastermind of planning, I leave that to Gravy. Do you have something in mind?"

"Oh that insult again? Is your brain that fried, that you can't think of anything else to try and diss me with? I hate to break it to you but I'm not one of these crybaby bitches that can't take some lame words from someone who.. Who are you again? Cadryn right? That's all I know. Cadryn who no one gives an FCUK about! But I'm going to help you....."

Scully looks at Cadryn who is still looking over at Mickey Mouse.

"Maybe you are beyond help! Nevermind Graves, he isn't your partner in this match, I am!"

Cadryn: "...People know me. I say these things out of admiration for you, friend. It's not necessarily a knock at your personality, it's just the truth. You're physically frightening and I'm not. I'm funny, and you're not. But that's neither here nor there. We have a common goal, and a common enemy. I'll always be a Fruity Devil. By the way, that's mine and Gravys team name, feel free to purchase a shirt from the XWF shop! But, you're right. You're my partner for now, and we have our work cut out for us."

Skull bursts out laughing as Cadryn raises his eyebrows.

"Work cut out for us? You do know who our opponents are don't you? Pffffft.... If anything this should be a stroll, I doubt I'll even have to break sweat. I'm not funny? Yes, I am! I'm funny? I'll show you funny!"

Just as Cadryn was about to eat his next bit of ice cream, Scully shoves it in his face and then laughs at Cadryn's expense.
Cadryn visibly distressed by the situation, begins to huff and puff. It seems as though Scully has finally struck a nerve with out Cereal Killing do gooder.

Cadryn: "THAT WASNT NICE OKAY. I GET THAT YOU MADE A NAME FOR YOURSELF BEING A DOUCHECANOE, BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT WASTING ICE CREAM. YOU WANNA TALK FACTS, LETS TALK FACTS. I KNOW DAMN WELL WE CAN BEAT THOSE TWO. I WAS TRYING TO BE RESPECTFUL, SOMETHING YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO INTENTION OF BEING. I DONT PRIDE MYSELF ON BEING MEAN TO PEOPLE, I PRIDE MYSELF ON MAKING THEM LAUGH. DO YOU ALSO MAKE FUN OF AUTISTIC KIDS AND SMASH THEIR ICE CREAM CONES?!"

Cadryn begins to realize he's shouting in the midst of all these people. He lets out a long winded sigh before talking once more.

Cadryn: "Okay, that was a bit of an over reaction. But seriously, you owe me an ice cream cone."

Scully looked at poor Cadryn's ice cream covered face, Scully had gotten his tag-team partner to retaliate and act differently to his normal, loving but goofy self. Skull pats Cadryn on the back.

"Is this working? Are you feeling tougher? Did I make you angry? Cuz I want you to be angry. I want to get crazy because you need too. Being nice doesn't win you jack, lad. Being an asshole does. I'll buy you another ice cream.... Wait Mickey Mouse wants your attention?!"

Skull points in the direction of Mickey, Cadryn quickly looks but Mickey isn't looking in their direction at all. He's actually got his back to them and Skull laughs again.

"Gotcha! Look how excited you got?! Hahaha"

Cadryn drops his head in shame. How could he fall for such a lame joke?

Suddenly, Cadryn dashes toward Mickey Mouse and tackles him with an amount of force we generally don't see from our little hero. Cadryn begins pummeling Mickey Mouse. The crowd errupts with horror. Kids begin screaming, parents covering their children's eyes, it's madness! Cadryn begins yelling out.

Cadryn: "IS THIS CRAZY ENOUGH FOR YOU SCULLY? DOES THIS GET YOUR PREVERBAL DICK HARD?"

Scully smirks to himself as Cadryn had gone insane. Security guards rush over and grab Cadryn who's arms were flapping around. Children cry to their mum and dads, grandparents, guardians. Poor Mickey led on the floor, hurt. Skull quickly runs over and tries to reason with the three guards.

"Look.. let him go please. He's not all there, he has special needs. He means no harm, honestly."

One of the security guards notices Scully.

"HEY, Ain't you that XWF wrestler?"

"Yes I am and I'm trying to look after this special guy who needs his medication. I'll give you my autograph?"

The security guard who recognised Scully, nods at his fellow collegues, they release Cadryn.

Skull then thanks them and shakes their hands. He looks out to the crowd of horrified people, a few also recognise Scully and his name is mentioned amongst themselves. Scully holds his arms out wide and begins to talk very loudly to people around.

"This was all an act for our wrestling show, Cadryn and Mickey were just mucking about. Honestly."

Skull helps Mickey to his feet and brushes his "costume" off.

Cadryn obviously pissed about the entire situation stands still, scolded like a small child. It's apparent that he may have taken this a little too far. Cadryn waits as Scully brushes Mickey off. Once Mickey seems situated Scully begins to approach Cadryn. He has a look of laughter on his face, seemingly amused by the entirety of the situation. Before Scully can say a word, Cadryn interjects.

Cadryn: "Scully, I'm sorry. I really am. That was uncalled for. I'm honestly just tired of people thinking that I'm a push over. I've held my own so far in the XWF. Yet I still have people like Jim Caedus bad mouthing me, accusing me of being some sort of false prophet for my fans. When in reality, it's all about my fans. Like you Scully, I come out night after night and give it my everything. Trash talk has never been my forte, so I resort to comedy as a secondary skillset, and I've done well for myself thus far. All joking aside, you seem like a decent human being. I feel like for at least the remainder of our tag team status, we will work well with one another."

Decent? Scully thought to himself, decent? He felt like The Grinch when little Cindy Lou Who, thanks The Grinch for saving her from the gift wrap machine. Skull just stares into space as he signs the autographs for a couple of the security guards and a few adults too. He also takes some pictures, expressing his fake grin.

"I better take him, get him his Meds."

People think that Scully is lovely now and it made him want to vomit. Skull puts his hand on Cadryn's shoulder and pushes him along out of sight of the people.

"Look what you did.. Now I feel like a soft Cunt. I liked the aggression though, great rugby tackle. I hope you're going to use that move on McDoodle and that wench on Warfare!"

Cadryn flies a good distance from Scully's little shoulder nudge. "Quite the strength", Cadryn thinks to himself.

Cadryn: "I'm going to give it everything, sir. You have no idea how long I've waited for an opportunity like this. I actually figured I'd have to suck some dick to get to where I'm at, but lucky for me, I didn't! Or at least I don't think I did. I may have, who knows. Either way, I'll give it everything I possibly can for as long as I possibly can. Sorry for making you look like a "cunt" as you so eloquently called it."

Scully raises his eyebrows.

"Suck dick? So last week my absolute toss pot of a partner, Gillyflower tells people to suck his dick and you.. Yes you, say you thought you would have had to give the authority and respected people blow jobs to get to the top? You need to stop being so weak! You're embarrassing!"

Cadryn smiles at Scully.

Cadryn: "I wouldn't call myself 'weak' per say, but I'm not physically threatening. That's where you come in. It's like a brains-brawn type situation with us."

Skull shakes his head obviously a little disappointed that his partner seemed to be too nice.

"Are you calling me dumb?"

Cadryn looks perplexed by the entire situation.

Cadryn: "Of course not, sweetheart. I'm just saying you're the physical part of this team and I'm the mental. But, that's all just poppycock at the moment. But, If you want me to go ahead and comment on someone's lack of intelligence I will. Michael Mcbride. The so called "Pride of the Irish". I mean, honestly, sugar, what is there to be proud of? You guys have that ugly ass red hair, you're as pale as the color white can possibly be, and your only claim to fame is the ability to drink a copious amount of alcohol and pick fights with people who you have no business picking fights with. IE: Scully and myself. I'll give you credit, you have a winning record. Well, barely. But 9-8 is better than 8-9 I guess. Either way, you're on your way to being 9-9 and there isn't anything wrong with breaking even in the XWF. I mean, I wouldn't know seeing as how I'm about to be 4-1-1.

Next we have Talia Areano. Wait, what? How did you guys even get in to the second round? I don't even know who Talia is. Scully questioned my popularity by making some aggressive quip about not knowing who I was. But, in reality, he knows. But, you, Talia, none of us have any idea who you are or where you came from. Best I can tell you're just some skanky little twatwaffle that strolled in off the streets offering up some killer blowjobs for JJ or Kato or whoever does the books now for Savage. I'm not really big into hitting women. But, cross me, and I will use my signature maneuver the "Pussy Grab N Headbutt".

I suggest ya'll eat your Wheaties, take your Vitamins, and get Zirado to help you pray, because you're going to need every bit of help you can get your hands on."

Scully suddenly interrupts Cadryn

"You MEAN you are going to tell McBride that having an record of 9 all, is acceptable? Come on, Cadryn, who you kidding? This guy should be ashamed, I've beaten this Irish vagina twice in as many months, he's going to lose a third time when being against Scully. Should he proud of being a loser? No! He should quit the company and find another day job because he obviously isn't good enough. I mean losing to me is fine, I am the superior athlete and I am just simply better but to keep trying and failing? That is lame!"

Cadryn is beginning to get excited over the fact that Scully has already beaten one half of his opponents team.

Cadryn: Well, I guess this is pretty much a shoe in for us. It's pretty obvious that you've had your way with Mcbride and he's pretty much no contest at this point. But, as I said I have no idea who this Talia person is. What do you think about her?

Scully stares into space as all he can imagine is Talia's sexy body. Cadryn nudges Skull.

"Talia is a sexy beast... But she is still a wench. I want you tell the world how you're going to finger blast her into submission..."

Cadryn's face turns beat red. He doesn't know how to react to being asked to "Finger blast someone into submission".

Cadryn: "Um, Scully? I understand we don't know each other very well, but, um, how do I put this? WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE VILE CREATURES WHO NEED TO BE PUT DOWN AFTER PUBERTY. ALL THEY EVER TRY AND DO IS TOUCH MY PEEBUG AND NO. NO. NO. THAT IS MY PEEBUG YOU MAY NOT TOUCH IT."

Cadryn stops suddenly.

Cadryn: "I'm sorry, Skull. This is a touchy subject for me. I won't have a damn thing to do with that girl and her no-no squares. But I will say this much. Talia, you're not going to make a name for yourself here. You're not going to win this match, you're not going to make it on to the second round. Pending I can keep Scully focused on the match and away from "fingerbanging" Ew. But, regardless, you're in a no win situation here, sugar. My disdain for women sits right up there with my disdain for generic cereal. And we all know my feelings on generic cereal. If I were you, I'd probably just sit this one out. Let us have our way with Mcbride, and let us be on our way. It's apparent that we will be making it in to round three. Stay home, paint your nails, double click your mouse, whatever you feel the need to do. You don't want these problems, honey."

Skull chuckles, he knew exactly what was going on. He holds his head, pretending to have some sort of migrane.

"My gay senses are tingling... I get it Cadryn, you like men. You are a bumshafter, buttslut, cocksucker just like Talia. It's cool, my brother is a homo. I already know what you like! Why don't you threaten to bum rape McBride then?"

Cadryn raises an eyebrow at Scully.

Cadryn: "I never said I was gay? Why does everyone think I'm gay? I'm happy for your brother, I'm sure being Gay is an amazing thing to be, but I AM NOT GAY. The only potentially gay thing I did was threaten to fuck another man to death so that we no longer had to listen to him. But, that goes hand in hand for you Mcbride. If it comes down to it, I'll take one for the team and fuck you to death, as well."

Scully pats Cadryn on the back.

"Now that's teamwork for you. Cadryn is prepared to be anal plunged. Good lad, but I'm sure it won't come down to that sunshine. We've got this and we don't want to see that shit during the match or after so to speak. So we'll do it the old fashioned way, by breaking jaws and disfiguring our opponents. Whatcha say?"

Scully pauses.

"Come to think about it, maybe I'll let Talia nosh me off!
Be Prepared!"

Cadryn: "Yeah! Be prepared, we'll be prepared! For what?"

"For the death of McBride."

Cadryn: "Is he sick?"

"No, fool! We're going to kill him and Talia, too."

Cadryn: "Great idea! Who needs McBride?
No Mike, no Mike! La la la la la la!"

"Idiot! There will be a Mike!"

Cadryn: "But you said-"

"My first names, Mike, jeez!"

Cadryn: "Oh...."

Stick with me and you'll go to Lethal Lotto round two!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!"

Cadryn: "What?"

Skull see's Natalie and Aston in the distance walking towards them, luckily she has stopped to get a tissue to wipe some snot from Astons nose and hasn't noticed Skull, yet. Scully pats Cadryn on the back and high tails it.

Cadryn: "HEY! What about my ice cream?!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Scully's post:
(02-24-2017), Azurine Hallelujah (02-24-2017), Cadryn Tiberius (02-24-2017), JimCaedus (02-26-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-25-2017)