Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Night to Remember
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-24-2017, 08:52 PM

Limos began to arrive to the Sephtis Estate in droves. Many of the one percent have gathered for the ball. People would be in their best tuxes and dresses, with a live orchestra playing music. He would be with his wife and daughter, and a banquet for those attending. The large hall could fit a couple hundred, with room for the orchestra, of course. His left arm around Alysia's waist, his right arm occupied holding Fuzen's hand. He smiled wide, as he is perched in an overhang with a large marble railing. Though he watched over everyone in the large hall. Soon a servant came up from behind him whispered that everyone available had been counted for, he'd grin

"Splendid! Make sure everyone is having a good time. Tell the Orchestra to stop playing for a moment. I wish to address these people."

So the servant left, and about ten minutes later, the orchestra stopped playing and Oswald would begin speaking out, and both of his girls backed away, as he spoke aloud and began to make grand gestures

"WELCOME! Yyess! Brethren and sistren. Some of you are aware that I was recently in a coma! Some of you know that I have changed! However, it is for the much better! Mmyess! So, this ball is for all of you! For me! For my family! Most of all, it is a celebration of my daughter, Fuzen Sephtis! For while I was in my coma, her second birthday came to pass! This is a day of celebration in honor of my family! So drink, be merry, and dance until you cannot do anything else but go home with smiles upon your faces!"

He waved his right hand as a gesture for his servant to tell the orchestra begin playing again, as the guests cheered. He stepped back with his wife and child, holding one close by the waist, and the other picked up where she hugged his neck. The three walked out from the balcony and made their way to the hall itself. They would begin to be greeted by the guests within as the music is played throughout. A woman came up to him and she gently caressed his right shoulder

"Hello, Mister Sephtis! Thank you for this wonderful party!"

He'd grin and nod, recognizing her as his assistant from when his leg had been injured in a match.

"Hello! I'm glad you could come! I do hope you came with a guest, because this extravagance should not be enjoyed by oneself!"

She shook her head

"No, Mister Sephtis, I came alone. Seems the woman and male partners of mine are too busy for free food and drink, as well as some dance. They'd rather go to dance clubs and twerk and dance to loud ass music."

He smirked

"Mmyess. Well, in either case, I am glad you are here. Later on I will dance with you, but my first dance is reserved for a very special lady."

He looked to Fuzen in his arm

"It's time for the father to dance with his daughter! Alysia, my love, be a dear and dance with her as I dance with our daughter."

She smiled and nodded as both assistant and Alysia went to the dance floor. Oswald would move into the middle of the hall, though more closely towards the orchestra. He'd kneel down, placing Fuzen gently upon her shoes. He would then be down upon both knees, smiling down to her

"Let us have some fun, my Princess."

She giggled and he would hold her right hand with his left, then place his right hand against her left shoulder blade. He would then lead her in a simple box step waltz. One two three, one two three, he'd lead her in the dance, keeping her to the beat. He was so glad he'd decided to wear his kneepads, though not bulky like normal, but just enough padding so he could do this without hurting his knees too much. After a couple minutes, the song would end, and he would gave a slight bow to her, before kissing her left cheek

"Thank you for the dance, my Princess. It's time to dance with your mother now."

He grinned and moved to stand, with her in his arms, moving her to the stage where the orchestra is playing, sitting her down there where his servants can watch her, and one bringing her a special plate of food that she enjoys, rather than the fancy and hoity toity types of food that he had ordered to be made for the adults. Though, he did encourage her to eat some of the said high priced food, and she could leave alone what she didn't like.

He walked away, knowing she was safe with his servants and when he walked back to Alysia and his assistant he smirked, seeing both with one hand upon each other's rump, groping each other. He laughed heartily, placing a hand on each of their shoulders.

"I see you both like one another!"

They both blushed heavily, showing bright red on their cheeks.

"It's fine, my dears. Alysia and I are open, and while we want to wait until Fuzen grows up, I'm sure there's time we could make for us three to have some more adult fun."

He smirked and they nodded

"WONDERFUL! Yyesss. Now, I must dance with my wife, please, if you don't mind Sarah, please dance with Fuzen if she so wishes, if not, please entertain her a bit. She's a very highly intelligent child. You must speak with her as if she was a teenager. She'll understand you. Bright little girl of ours."

He grinned as the woman left and began to talk with Fuzen. He held Alysia close, and she would do the same. The song changing and they began to dance together.

"Ozzy, this is so lovely. I'm so happy you did this."

He nodded, smiling.

"I figured as much, my Queen. I wanted the best for us tonight. And it seems like our night will go a lot better, will it not?"

They both chuckled, and kissed deeply. Once the kiss is broken, Oswald would speak again

"I'm glad to have come out of my coma, my dear. I am glad I am in this Broken condeetion. It's making me enjoy life even more! This ball has also brought my mind off my match for the time being. Especially when it comes to my stalker, Brother Blackcoat."

He kissed her once more as they continued to dance.

They would dance for hours, resting only a little bit, and a servant had to put Fuzen to bed an hour before the ball truly ended and his assistant would stay with them for the night, which allowed Alysia, Sarah and Oswald to enjoy one another for hours on end until the break of dawn.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post