Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Open Mat Workouts
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-24-2017, 04:54 PM Video  Savage Open Mat Workouts -->

Bobby Blackcoat approaches a large mat and prepares to take on a barrage of opponents.

Bobby Blackcoat: Welcome! I invite all of XWF-yes, even you, Guest- as I have an open training work-out the night before Savage. I'd be happy to take questions and concerns regarding my match tomorrow night with Micheal McBride and Mr. Tidbits from all who attend.

A stream of the event can be found below :

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2017, 05:15 PM

Kid, I don't quite understand why you'd think a guy like ME, who's done it all and seen it all in this industry, would need your help and training... maybe some of the rooks on here like Kropotkin will, though. Guys on your level, you know? The types who, like you, haven't actually won a god damn thing yet?

Couple of quick questions though, dude...

For one, were you born that black or were you in a fire? When you get out of your car does the goddamn check oil light come on?

You are blacker than a thousand midnights, dude.

Also, who is that "gayer than Pewdiepie" youtuber talking over your training vids? I'd fire him.

Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-24-2017, 05:25 PM

I answered all of your questions and concerns on the live stream. I thank you for your participation, sir.

To reiterate, these are not vids but a live event and I cannot fire the man talking because that is myself. I will not dignify the other questions with another response. You will have to tune in and ask again if you missed them.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2017, 06:14 PM

I dunno dude, I am just creeped way the hell out by your crazy black skin.

Like, are you an actual, living shadow? It's ridiculous how dark you are. Did you piss off a gypsy? Is it a gypsy curse? You need a monkey's paw to fix that shit, dude.

Honestly though, more frightening than your skin is your defense game and your footwork. Keep those hands up, dude, I don't want you to die in my ring. Too much paperwork, you know?

Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-24-2017, 08:34 PM

Bobby Blackcoat seethes.

Bobby Blackcoat: Well. I didn't plan on making a public statement while preparing for tomorrow's match with McBride and Tidbits. However...Mr. Lane...

Mildly inappropriate comments for a business relationship, wouldn't you say? Just keep on piling up charges on that law suit... I wonder what Ms. will think.

You don't need my help. It was simply a training display. This is normal the night before a big collision. You know, the one over on Savage tomorrow night. The BEST show in the XWF. Not the one you endorse, the show I actually heard a fan earlier today call "Borefare". Now, please note, I respect every single competitor on Warfare. But I can see why they would favor Savage as well.

To recap... You're "creeped out" by me, my voice is "gay", you called me "cursed by a gypsy"... Ms. , are you writing this down? My attorney certainly is. Bullied by my boss? Ethnic degradation? I don't agree with this.

Also, to defend what you may have seen at my open WORK-OUT, I'd like to remind you that the footwork, the movement, the focused fighting, and the BEST of Bobby will be on display-TOMORROW night. Tonight, I am staying loose. I am having fun. I'm partying out there.

Tomorrow night, the REAL BUSINESS begins. And Savage's hostile takeover of the XWF commences. Don't bury yourself further, Mr. Lane. Just stop while you're behind and maybe focus more on damage control than trying to make yourself look tough. Bully.

Now... Don't say another word to me until we do business for Warfare. For now, my only concern is Savage. When it's time to tag with Crucifix, I'll be ready. Have a good evening, sir.

Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline
Southern Charm and Superior Strength

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-24-2017, 08:44 PM

Mr. Blackcoat, Mr. Lane, could I convince either of you gentlemen to attend church with me this Sunday? Looking around the XWF locker room, it has become apparent that we could all use a little light in our lives.

So let's quit with all of the arguing.

Let's put an end to the hate speech.

And let's all learn to love.

Let Christ be your shinning light on the path to salvation.

So what say you boys?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DZirado's post:
Cadryn Tiberius (02-24-2017)
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-24-2017, 08:48 PM

You just going to try and put a little Jesus in them too?

..Pervert.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2017, 08:55 PM

Bobby! Dude! You got me all wrong, man!

Seriously not sure why you think I have a horse in this weird race between Savage and Warfare that you've imagined out of thin air, though. You realize I own this joint, right? That I own BOTH shows... right? I don't want either show to fail, dude. I want them both to thrive.

Colton Kato, your sudden messiah, is MY EMPLOYEE As are you.

So, like, now that we've re-established the pecking order and reminded everyone who the eagle on the top of the totem pole is... can we just worry about you getting out of your match tomorrow night without a life altering traumatic brain injury? Dude, have you SEEN Tidbits? Dude's got like 30 pounds on you AND he can throw a 600 degree splash.

By the way, why does your training stream keep insisting you're 21? I've got your I-9, dude, it says you were born in 1985.

Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2017, 09:00 PM

Pardon me Mr. Lane, but about that offer to come to church...
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2017, 09:03 PM

Sorry dude, I'm agnostic. I've seen some weird shit.

Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2017, 09:04 PM

Well Mr. Lane, you don't need to believe in the Lord for him to believe in you. I hope that you change your mind.
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-24-2017, 09:34 PM

Okay. Now you are seeing a rare, annoyed form of Bobby Blackcoat.

Mr. Lane...

Again, this is an open workout. This is not serious business. The correct information will be correct when the time is correct for Bobby Blackcoat to obliterate Tidbits' knee.

I'd preferred not to bring this up. But you've forced my hand.

Indeed Tidbits is heavier than me. I'd wager more than thirty pounds heavier. I'd wager at least fifty, come tomorrow night. I am training to stay agile, light. And that I am.

Why would I train to stay light? Because there is one thing that makes a heavy man tired. Running. I am going to run, run, run. And Tidbits will be supporting fifty more pounds of pressure on that knee. And as I kick it, and wear it down, there will be FIFTY MORE POUNDS OF PRESSURE bearing down on that joint.

Then, as Tidbits hastily, sluggishly, and clumsily chases me, trying to use that weight, and those FIFTY EXTRA POUNDS hit the floor, and all the weight is on the knee, that is exactly when I'm going to step forward into him, and kick forward into his knee.

All that weight is going to work against him, sir. This is by design. This will be a calculated strike. I hope Tidbits has gained a massive amount of weight recently. The more the better. The gravity of that weight will work against Father Slathe's vile minion.

Traumatic brain injury? Oh, there will be trauma. Every bit of it centered on Tidbits' weathered knee cap. KNEE DESTRUCTION. I will vaporize his leg.

I appreciate your attempt at damage control, by the way. Trying to take credit for Savage and Mr. Colton. I know the truth about your ties to Warfare and your opposition to Savage beneath the surface. We will all know everything soon. Big changes are coming, and Savage is where wrestling fans will find Bobby Blackcoat. NOT your show. Not Warfare.

This Wednesday night, fans of Warfare, please tune in because it is going to be an incredibly special moment. The first, and final appearance of Bobby Blackcoat on Warfare. Alongside my dearest friend in the business, Brother Broken Oswaldo.

Mr. Lane, I don't want to see you in that building that night. I don't want to know anything about you. Do not approach me.

As for the comment about church...

Ironically enough, the church is exactly where the perverted priest Father Slathe came from. And Sunday morning, he might be there again for the services of his creation. As morbid as this prediction is, we don't know how Tidbits will react to the surgery he will require to repair his ACL.

I thank you, and thank my personal relationship with the multiverse for your offer to attend church services with you. However, I would not feel comfortable participating in any church that excludes other faith systems such as Allah, Judaism, and Buddhism. I welcome you to join me at an upcoming Blackcoat Enterprises gathering, however.

Would you care to join?
Hate Post Like Post
DZirado Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2017, 09:46 PM

I'll tell you what sir. I am a God fearing man, and I put my faith in Christ. With that said, I try to be forward thinking and indulge the beliefs of others. The Lord sets us all on a path sir, and at the end of the day, I believe that it is him that puts his faith in us to make the right decisions. I don't know what Blackcoat enterprises is exactly, but I'd be willing to check out this shin dig of yours, so long as it's not during church hours that it.
Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2017, 09:47 PM

Darren, I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2017, 09:52 PM

Bob, I feel like you're not really listening, my man.

I mean, you're right, Warfare is my show. And like, just in case you're wondering, if I feel like following you around all night this week then I'll damn well do it. I don't tell you how to run Blackcoat Enterprises, do I? Course not. I don't know the first thing about snuff films, I wouldn't know how to distribute them properly.

Anyway.

The part you keep ignoring is that Savage is ALSO my show. I'm not trying to bullshit you, dude, it's mine. Kato works for me. I hired him. I hired him SPECIFICALLY to make Savage more awesome. I'm GLAD it's working. You wrestling there or on Warfares, either way, the XWF does its business.

Real quick, though...

You have a weird knee fetish, huh?

Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-24-2017, 10:21 PM

Woah, woah! Vinny! Ha-haa! I love the fire in your eyes. I love the swagger you're showing us on this eventful Friday night. We're all seeing a new side of Bobby, aren't we? So it's fitting I should see such a fascinating new side to you as well.

We all know what I want. Undoubtedly my lawyers contacted your lawyers and the demand was put on the table to your knowledge. And that's why you're showing this fire. You don't like to be challenged. You don't want the "Old Vincent" to come out. I do. And he will.

And when the biggest stage is set, the Loverboy will stand across the ring from Blackcoat Enterprises. Mark my fucking words, Vin. If you insist on it being in the court room, then so be it. I'll ride this suit and let your lawyer fees stack higher and higher. Or, you can learn, intimately, about the fetish you want to know about. Curiosity WILL kill the cat. For now, fuck off. You're not Savage. Mr. Colton is Savage. I am Savage. I'm glad you finally admitted your bias.

But how interesting, isn't it? How convenient. The moment Blackcoat Enterprises sign exclusively with Savage, you take responsibility for its success. Just as soon as Bobby Blackcoat publicly declares Savage to be the new flagship wrestling program on television, now it's your show. Now you say it's not Warfare, it's Savage. Make up your mind, Vincent. Make up your mind. You never do.

Really, make up your mind.

I think I'm going to have T-shirts printed up with your face, and the words "Make up your mind" printed on the front. White ink on a black shirt. $19.97, available now wherever awesome wrestling apparel can be purchased.

Darren, I would be happy to have a meeting with you either before Savage, immediately following, or Sunday afternoon after church. Um... We can work something out. My people will be in touch with your people, let's figure something out. I appreciate your gesture. Don't listen to the haters or the doubters. I'm sure you already don't. They don't know much about civility around here, sir. Bless you.

As for tonight, everybody have fun. Everybody Wang Chung. Tomorrow. It's go day.

Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-25-2017, 05:08 AM

(02-24-2017, 04:54 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Bobby Blackcoat approaches a large mat and prepares to take on a barrage of opponents.

Bobby Blackcoat: Welcome! I invite all of XWF-yes, even you, Robert Main- as I have an open training work-out the night before Savage. I'd be happy to take questions and concerns regarding my match tomorrow night with Micheal McBride and Mr. Tidbits from all who attend.

A stream of the event can be found below :

YAWNS

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Bobby Blackcoat (02-25-2017), JimCaedus (02-26-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2017, 07:09 AM

Well, Mr. Main, I appreciate you seeking out my open mat workout from last night. Sleepy? You should get some rest before the big event begins.

Open mat workouts are not meant to dazzle competitors. It's for fans who choose to watch their hero prepare. That's all that the supporters of Blackcoat Enterprises did last night. Nothing more.

Were you expecting us to care about you and entertain you, sir?

I'm afraid that was never the intent. However you sought us out and have brought last night's training back to the forefront of attention. Happy?

Surely everyone was incredibly excited, probably THRILLED about your preparation for tonight's monumental episode of Saturday Night Savage!

Oh what's that? You chose not to compete and you haven't said a word about it? Oh... I see.... Well that's.... highly exciting...?

So you sit back, doing nothing, spectating without competing yourself, and then you chime in on others' efforts to explain how boring you are?

People who feel bored by the mundane tasks of others (I hate to break it to you) are often quite boring themselves. You go out of your way to feel bored and to express your boredom.

I wager you're the type who sits at home on days off saying "No work? I'm so boooored.. Nothing to dooo..." and then while doing work things say "I'm so booored, slow dayyy".

People like this have no soul, no true passion for life. Maybe you are an extremely boring person to be around, if you take time to express boredom over people enjoying their time more than you...

Good luck with everything, though. If you ever muster up the courage to compete on Savage, I would be happy to vaporize you and send you back to Boredomburg-never to dazzle us again. You'd be forced to realize that you are in fact incredibly stale and stand no chance in a world of whimsy. Stay on Warfare.

Farewell.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2017, 07:35 AM

Vincent's Segway stops outside of the gym. He looks in to see Bobby still berating people while putting on half-assed public workouts like Ronda Rousey after being slipped a mickey.

Dude...

Look, Bob. Bobby? Whatever.

I think it's cute that you want 'the old Vinnie.' I don't blame you either, man. We all have heroes and I'm certainly most of them. I imagine every indie wrestler for the past several years has wanted nothing more than to tangle with the Megastar. It's true. But, unfortunately, I've hung 'em up. Lotto was a one-off, unforeseen circumstances. I got hurt, which everyone told me would happen. Que sera, sera.

I'd certainly never risk my health and my family's well-being, the XWF's future, on someone I'd never even heard of before thy started threatening legal action against me before the ink on their contract was dry. What I CAN do is save us both a lot of money by suggesting you settle. You got lawyers? Kid, you can't IMAGINE the legal team this place has. Have you seen the shit that goes on here? We should all be in prison.

Not to mention the connections my investors have. Dude, you do not want to meet the Asians' 'lawyers.'

As for my alleged bias... what?

It's like I'm lobbing you underhanded softballs and you're just swinging wildly like an autistic kid on his first day of tee ball practice.

Both.

Shows.

Belong.

To.

Me.

I want them both to be great. Face it kid... no matter which show you feel like you belong exclusively to? Every time you step in that ring, you're making me money.

Sorry.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(02-25-2017), JimCaedus (02-26-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2017, 09:15 AM

Bobby Blackcoat steps away from cleaning the remnants of the demonstration last night. Several XWF performers such as Guest are seen walking past the set-up toward the arena for Savage in the blurred background. Bobby notices Vincent Lane and quickly turns to approach him.

Bobby Blackcoat: Well. There he is.

Mr. Dig.

Your.

Own.

Burial.

Further down you go.

Vincent.

Mr. Lane.

I can not possibly debate your intelligence. You're clearly a smart guy. Yeah, you make money off Savage. Off the backs of others, you do. Like any great entrepreneur. You created the template. What you've achieved will never be dismissed. I get it. I know more than anyone that you're a legend.

Absolutely, every wrestler I've come across would kill for a match with Loverboy in his prime. Absolutely correct. And not to take away from your sand bagging and bumps on your knees, but I believe you'd still be able to defeat 99.9% of the XWF.

Guess who the .1% is?

As if I have to ask? Since the day my face was seen around here, months ago, you changed. Your conviction in your retirement fortified drastically. Why?

I respect your decision to continue lying to the fans about your relationship with Savage and your "lack of bias". It's almost as transparent as this bizarre confidence you have in your lawyers. Since day one, Blackcoat Enterprises have conducted ourselves in an exemplary manner, which we are proud of to this day. Apparently your "Asian lawyers" aren't familiar with preventive care? I mean... Honestly... Have you EVER heard of ANYONE bragging about their litigious nature in one breath while blurting out things like-quote-"We should all be in prison" in the next?!

Bobby turns away for a moment, sighing, regaining his composure.

Bobby Blackcoat: Vincent, I love the XWF. Maybe more than you. So it pains me to have to teach you this awful lesson about why it is unethical to facilitate such corporate disgrace, abuse, and admittedly felonious behavior. I mean, this is absurd. For the record, since the start of this case, I have recorded and kept a list of documents containing every. Single. Verbally abusive and discriminatory thing you've said. I swear to goodness, you don't want to see how long this thing is. This thing is LONG. Honestly, neither you, nor your lawyers, could handle it.

I don't think you realize that come your day in court, you'll be sitting on the stand answering for blatant racism, sexism, homophobia, insulting the mentally and physically handicapped, assault, laundering... This long wrap sheet I've collected is confidential for now, and I am sorry, but the XWF is in trouble. At least, the XWF as you know it. All things must come to an end, Loverboy. I'm truly sorry.

Now please, I asked you not to see me or acknowledge me today. In fact, don't at all from now on. We'll meet in court as far as I'm concerned. I'm heading over to the arena to prepare. Please do not make me embarrass you in front of the boys. I love everything you've done. You had an amazing run. Don't make me do this.

There has not even been a whisper of talks of settlement on my side. Look-we can do this in court or in a ring. One of them is happening. I promise you're underestimating me in court. You have a much better shot in the ring. I URGE you, on behalf of XWF fanboys like myself everywhere, make the right decision. These people want to let you know you've still got it. They will sing it in unison at the top of their lungs. Or the judge can quietly alter your life in a room before a handful of litigants with a mutter. Up to you. Serious crossroads time is coming, because my lawyers aren't allowing yours to delay this thing any longer.

Really. Think on it, Vincent. Don't make me do this.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bobby Blackcoat's post:
The Monster of Htaed (02-25-2017)
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-25-2017, 09:26 AM

(02-25-2017, 07:09 AM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Well, Mr. Main, I appreciate you seeking out my open mat workout from last night. Sleepy? You should get some rest before the big event begins.

Open mat workouts are not meant to dazzle competitors. It's for fans who choose to watch their hero prepare. That's all that the supporters of Blackcoat Enterprises did last night. Nothing more.

Were you expecting us to care about you and entertain you, sir?

I'm afraid that was never the intent. However you sought us out and have brought last night's training back to the forefront of attention. Happy?

Surely everyone was incredibly excited, probably THRILLED about your preparation for tonight's monumental episode of Saturday Night Savage!

Oh what's that? You chose not to compete and you haven't said a word about it? Oh... I see.... Well that's.... highly exciting...?

So you sit back, doing nothing, spectating without competing yourself, and then you chime in on others' efforts to explain how boring you are?

People who feel bored by the mundane tasks of others (I hate to break it to you) are often quite boring themselves. You go out of your way to feel bored and to express your boredom.

I wager you're the type who sits at home on days off saying "No work? I'm so boooored.. Nothing to dooo..." and then while doing work things say "I'm so booored, slow dayyy".

People like this have no soul, no true passion for life. Maybe you are an extremely boring person to be around, if you take time to express boredom over people enjoying their time more than you...

Good luck with everything, though. If you ever muster up the courage to compete on Savage, I would be happy to vaporize you and send you back to Boredomburg-never to dazzle us again. You'd be forced to realize that you are in fact incredibly stale and stand no chance in a world of whimsy. Stay on Warfare.

Farewell.
”Bobby….It’s obviously apparent you have no clue what is going on around here, do you? Blinded by stupidity! So I’ll try to dumb it down for you! No, I am not competing on Savage! You see I’m still in something called Lethal Lottery! Why in the hell would I risk getting injured or perhaps tired for Warfare? Now that being said, Bobby! What have you done here in XWF? Besides whine and cry? Bitching and complaining! This pissing match between you and Mr. Lane is one you will lose every single freaking time. Waste of breath! Mr. Lane runs this place! He made the XWF what it is! All you have done is show a lack of respect! No matter what show you decide to wrestle on. Mr. Lane owns you! He signs those checks you cash! While you have been crying I’ve actually been in the ring pinning people to the mat!

I have sat back and listened to this steaming pile of crap for a while now. Waiting for Mr. Lane to squash you like the little bug you are. But then my name came out of your mouth! There’s no wonder why it did. Hell, look at what I have done while I have been here. You want to make a name for yourself! So you look to the best damn wrestler in the business! Sadly Bobby, once again you’re wasting your breath and time! You can imagine whatever you’d like to about me! Don’t bother me one bit! I don’t find you boring at all! I find you annoying! I’m sure you’ll run to the nearest camera like the little shit you are! You’ll do what you have done best since stepping foot in the XWF! Whine! Look, kid! You can shoot your mouth off all you like it’s the name of the game!

Thus far that is the only thing you have proven to be good at. Courage…. Please! Your feeble attempts to get under my skin won’t work! I have bigger fish to fry! Once you have something of relevance to say! Maybe someone will listen”!

YAWN

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2017, 09:49 AM

Whine? Cry? I'm the one in a randomized tag match on Wednesday as well as this match tonight with the freakishly dangerous Mr. Tidbits and the legend Micheal McBride. I'm putting myself wayyy out on a limb, in way more danger than you this week. Very dangerous matches. And you claim fear... of injury? What?! Look, I don't get injured. I injure. Maybe that's the difference between our perspective on what is "whining".

ALL I have done is disrespect? Oh, please. The HR department, Jane , Reeve, Trax, they wouldn't agree with that sentiment. A lot of people are seeing the positive changes I've already brought. Look at Mr. Lane's shaky knees as I speak. You think he doesn't feel my presence? Which of us is the one who has no idea of what's going on again???

You are the one, as I said, who goes out of your way in life to speak of "boredom" and making public displays of your boring nature with yawns. I have no problem with this. I simply responded and let you know that you drew much more attention to my cause. Thank you. Especially considering I had no intention of exciting you.

Aside from that, I did not disrespect you, Mr. Main. I simply said it is strange for someone of your status to 'yawn' at someone preparing for a match on a card you're afraid to compete on. Your words, you said you are afraid to compete on Savage because you don't want to get injured. That's fine.

Robert Main, you're on a hell of a streak. Beating Chris Chaos in the Lethal Lottery, beating yet another champion on last week's Savage... You're doing just fine. But that does not remove my confusion about your yawning and your paradoxical display of care and uncare.

Do you care about my workout and me or do you NOT care about these things? Choose one. It seems you care quite a bit. I'm responding this much because I admittedly do care very much. And you are a great competitor on a great streak, I mean, heck-you are arguably the number one guy in this entire company right now. I mean, two wins over champions? Who else is doing that?

That being said, we all know the M.O. around here. The Kings Beneath the Surface, like myself and my dear friend Brother Broken Oswald, are dodged. And that's fine. You're busy with others who reached your plateau of success. But time will creep up and I believe we will meet in the ring some day, Mr. Main. I hope that you maintain this unbelievable streak until then.

Now please let me settle my affairs with Mr. Lane.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-25-2017, 08:47 PM

(Drezdin looks on with a what fuck look on his face, then chuckles)

So after 2 years or so counting that I've been here this is what I get.....***chuckles and chuckles***ill think I'll go back and give my girl a call

(Drezdin walks back towards the locker room)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-25-2017, 08:49 PM

(02-25-2017, 07:35 AM)Vincent Lane Said: Vincent's Segway stops outside of the gym. He looks in to see Bobby still berating people while putting on half-assed public workouts like Ronda Rousey after being slipped a mickey.

Dude...

Look, Bob. Bobby? Whatever.

I think it's cute that you want 'the old Vinnie.' I don't blame you either, man. We all have heroes and I'm certainly most of them. I imagine every indie wrestler for the past several years has wanted nothing more than to tangle with the Megastar. It's true. But, unfortunately, I've hung 'em up. Lotto was a one-off, unforeseen circumstances. I got hurt, which everyone told me would happen. Que sera, sera.

I'd certainly never risk my health and my family's well-being, the XWF's future, on someone I'd never even heard of before thy started threatening legal action against me before the ink on their contract was dry. What I CAN do is save us both a lot of money by suggesting you settle. You got lawyers? Kid, you can't IMAGINE the legal team this place has. Have you seen the shit that goes on here? We should all be in prison.

Not to mention the connections my investors have. Dude, you do not want to meet the Asians' 'lawyers.'

As for my alleged bias... what?

It's like I'm lobbing you underhanded softballs and you're just swinging wildly like an autistic kid on his first day of tee ball practice.

Both.

Shows.

Belong.

To.

Me.

I want them both to be great. Face it kid... no matter which show you feel like you belong exclusively to? Every time you step in that ring, you're making me money.

Sorry.
He's gotta point there

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-26-2017, 12:48 AM

Vinnie, look, most likely Blackcoat has such a dark pigmentation to his skin due to some terrible liver disease. It's a medical phenomenon. Now, why you're signing guys with livers so fucked up they're pitch black and, well, one shot to the liver would probably kill them, that's your business.

Dizzirado, Dee Zeeraedo, however you pronounce your name, I speak with Jesus on the regular. He never mentions you, I'm not sure he can pick you out from just about any other preacher, but he still loves the publicity, so keep it up.

Robert Main, I'm competing on Savage and in Lethal Lottery. Pansy.

Bobby, I will be all ears from bell to bell in the ring if you want to discuss business, until that time I feel we are not in our proper and distinct workplace and as such serious workplace discourse should be off the table. Feel free to give me a ring in my office, I feel we could interface and come up with a simple and elegant solution to any quandary you may have.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JimCaedus (02-26-2017)
Oliver Last Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-26-2017, 01:50 AM

"I fear Ganesh."

"He's got four arms and an elephant head."

"That's fucking terrifying."

[Image: eoKvlwL.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Oliver Last Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-26-2017, 02:14 AM

"Actually, it's relatively easy."

"Hard would be trying to save face by wearing a mask of false bravery."

"Sort of like you do."

"It must be extremely hard to be you."

"All that effort."

"So... what would you hold your breath for?'

Hate Post Like Post
Oliver Last Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-26-2017, 03:09 AM

"Hey, if fearing Ganesh makes me a pussy, I will fully accept that title."

"That thing is horrifying."

"It's got four arms and the head of an elephant for fuck's sake!"

"You must have been exposed to some really terrible stuff to be immune to that."

"Does this go hand in hand with how you learned about guys giving away cookies for blow jobs?"

"Just what the hell happened to you?"

"What did those men do to you?"

"Do you need to talk about it?"

"You should probably talk to someone about it."

"Not me but definitely someone cause you're clearly broken from whatever went on."

Hate Post Like Post
Oliver Last Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-26-2017, 03:34 AM

"Hey, I've got Ketamine."

"I'm down to meet some gods."

"I can also hear colors."

Hate Post Like Post