Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 06:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Urning some hatred.
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-08-2013, 11:44 AM

[Image: 11038946450a12996793868l.jpg]
Oh, Yes, you will believe...

Exiting the Staples Center arena, late monday night, CM Punk is caught off guard by Daniels and Gallows, Daniels holding an urn and Gallows looking more and more furious as each minute passes.

"What's wrong with him?" Punk motions with his head towards Luke, who only pouts and crosses his arms.
"Man period or something." Daniels grins and puts a hand on Punk. "I have something to tell you. See this Urn? While not empowering like the Undertaker's, it does have inside something of interest to us. Something I recovered from the church."

"What's that?" Punk grins, knowing what it is but not wanting to say it.
"Well...you remember how you were so sure Serena made it out alive? I don't think she did, Punk.." Daniels grins back.
Luke immediately turns to face the pair, and looks as though he is about to explode from rage, trying to come up with anything harmful to say. Suddenly, he stops.

"You're the scum of the earth. You're the fucking devil, Punk. You too, Daniels. You think you're 'gods'? You're not gods. You are mere wannabes, perfecting a craft and applying it elsewhere to pretend you're magical everywhere. You're NOTHING. Useless. Cowardice outside of that ring and I swear on my soul I'll avenge Serena. Which one of you-" He never finished that sentence, for Daniels hit him right in the mouth. As soon as he was punched, Luke fell and the jolt that the floor received when he hit the ground could be felt by everyone in the room.

"What do we do with him?" Punk wondered, looking at Daniels.
"Simple..while we can't kill him, because this one wouldn't be so easy to get away with," Daniels giggled a bit, "But I have an idea."
"Go ahead." Punk nods.
Daniels exits the staples center and heads towards the parking garage. There, they enter the van, and begin to tie Luke down. They take off his shirt and tank top, and carve "You Didn't Believe" Into his chest.

"Looks pretty good," Punk says, padding Daniels' back. "Just need to shut him up. He keeps screaming."
"Got ya covered." Daniels punches Luke out and duct tapes him. "I like this MUCH better."
"Agreed. Needs one final touch." Punk lays the urn on Luke's chest and tapes his hands to it, and leaves him in the back as they climb in the front and drive away...

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
(05-10-2013)