Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-02-2024, 04:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Crucifix as bad as Shade! Right, Oz?
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-20-2017, 10:52 PM Video  Crucifix as bad as Shade! Right, Oz? -->

Bobby Blackcoat uploads a video from his phone of himself dancing in a bathroom, wearing a "Delete" Oswald Autem Sephtis T-shirt. He makes a strange face and looks into the camera as he begins to speak.

Bobby Blackcoat
: Brother Oswald. I apologize. I was under the impression that the one known as Ghost Tank was obsolete. Regardless, you are an up-and-comer. You are indeed a high-level contender, and a title holder. And in the realm of greatness, the list of all-time greats, your stock rises daily. Do not underestimate yourself, Oz. You belong on Savage with Mr. Kato and I.

It was wonderful taking a journey down memory lane into your past, Oz. You have come such a long way. And I believe the future holds much more for you! I must admit, I am very disappointed that you turned down my offer to form a tag team, and decided to team with that murderer Shade, but as I've said before-it will be a great honor to be in the ring, for my first and only match on Warfare, with you, sir. You are a legend. I wish you luck.

Speaking of Shade, I want to assure everyone that there's no way he will defeat me. Oswald will be the one who defeats me that night, if anyone. I hope you do, Oswald, I would be more than happy to do the time-honored tradition of the business for you. We are friends. Great friends.

Right now, Shade is terrified. He recently conducted an interview, and he seemed shaken to his core. He refused to answer any questions about him being investigated for murder. He didn't have the courage to face up to the media for what he did. Typical ghoul! When she asked you that question, you looked absolutely terrified. You're going to be even more afraid at Warfare when the four of us show the world what a real tag team main event looks like.

I'd like to address my tag team partner, Crucifix. Crucifix recently referred to me as " ". Well, sir. Would there be a problem if I was? How dare you, to me of all people, and the person who will be your partner, use such a term. This is highly offensive and will alienate many fans who don't appreciate such language. Crucifix, there are going to be many mentally challenged fans in the building that night, and we are all going to take great pride when Oswald takes the victory over YOU. Shade will not get the glory. I will not get the glory. But the dear Oswald, whose proud and beloved history as Ghost Tank echoes through the ages. A bonafide legend of the wrestling industry.

That night, Crucifix, I'm going to take out a great deal of justice, punishment upon Shade. I'm going to beat his ghastly leg in mercilessly for what he did to that Brazilian man. His memory will not be forgotten. And while I'm extracting my revenge, the rules go out the window. I don't care about winning. I want to lose. I want Oswald to DELETE you, my partner, in the middle of the XWF ring. I want Oswald to have one of his most glorious moments on Warfare, on the night of my final match on Warfare, as I ceremoniously pass the torch to him with a loss. You shall be the sacrificial lamb to him, Crucifix. It will be a night of double justice.

Of course, my dear friend and travel partner Oswald will not come after me. We made a deal. But as I stand in the crowd, slamming Shade the murderer's leg into the steps with the XWF fans around me, and Oswald is deleting you in the middle of the ring, I'm going to be right alongside the fans as our jaws hit the floor and tears fill our eyes. Because one of the most legendary, memorable moments in tag team wrestling history will take place.

We have such a strange cross-section of characters. And a diagonal of partnership. Only one man from each team will be fighting with any integrity. Oswald, you take Crucifix and I've got Shade. We've got this.

And how fitting of a stage. The Lethal Lottery. Oswald, let's go steal the show again. Love you, bruv.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Bobby Blackcoat's post:
Ally Worsted (02-21-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-21-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-20-2017)