Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Brother Blackcoat!
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-19-2017, 02:47 PM

"Brother Blackcoat, no matter how much you compliment me, you show you don't know me, or my vessel. Before I was the Champion of X-Treme, I was the longest reigning Hart Champion of the New Era. I am not underrated, nor am I overrated. I am also not up-and-coming. I've been here since twenty-fourteen. You compliment me, but know nothing of my work.

You can do that as much as you'd like, Brother Blackcoat, but I despise people that compliment me without knowing the works of my vessel, before my BROKEN BRILLIANCE came to light. Let me share some of my accomplishments, few that they may be. In twenty-fourteen, I was truly as you call me now. I was the hottest up-and-coming star. My vessel's first match was a battle royale, where I was co-winner with the then Male of the Video Visual Entertainment variety, or Game Boy. Then I was picked to be on the then Universal Champion of Ex Dubbayew Eff, Eli James for the Entertainment of Battle, and we won our match. I eliminated three men in that match, putting my vessel on the line, so that the other four men on my team could make it a four on two, and then soon, four on one. I then continued my path of destruction for a little bit. Stopping only because of a King of the Ring tournament, where I lost in the first round to Brother Smackins. The Warfare after, I was in a tag match, much like this, where I faced two of the bigger names in the company. Brother Gilmour and Brother Angel and won. After that, my injuries had caught up to me, since for an entire month, I didn't stop fighting. The weeks after I succumbed and lost to two men.

When I recovered, I was hot again, but then fell short of becoming the Championship of Television. It wouldn't be for months after that I actually would get back to normal. Almost an entire year from that December did I get back to normal from all those losses. December of twenty-fifteen, I became the Intercontinental Champion. And then I lost to Brother Angel in January twenty-sixteen. However, after a small reprieve, in March of last year, I became hot again, so hot I won the Championship of Hart from the man that had been my only loss on record since that reprieve! And then kept my Championship of Hart for four months! Then I lost to Brother McBride, then I lost again, to the Progeny of Duke, when I was put into the coma that took me away from the Ex Dubbayew Eff, but also became the time when I became #Broken! I came back and I have yet again become Champion! This time, I have become the holder of the Championship of X-Treme!

However there is a big thing that happened since that reprieve of last year. Most of it, I spent my time killing everyone possible. For twenty-fifteen, I became the Incarnation of Death, and in twenty-sixteen, I owned up to that moniker! I killed many a person, I destroyed many lives. Including Brother Shade's. So you see, both my vessel and Shade are true murderers, and you believe by trying to belittle him for killing, by trying to make it seem as if we should be ashamed of being murderers? Do you think murder is a taboo subject in the Ex Dubbayew Eff? That it is something that is shyed away from, that we get reprimanded often if we are caught killing someone?

Especially now, do you believe my #BrokenSelf cares about death? It is a part of life! We all die, Brother Blackcoat! And each soul goes back into the ether! And Brother Blackcoat, do you know what happens in the ethereal plane? All souls get greeted by the Seven Deities! Mmyess!

We all greet the Seven Deities in the end and we are thusly reincarnated at their will into different vessels each time! Brother Henrique will be reincarnated as a father of a Pride! He will father and rule over the Pride of Lions, and he will become a loving, nurturing Father! His familia should not weep for his death, for he will once again become a father! And he will become the greatest the world has ever seen! His soul is destined for greatness, every reincarnation hereafter!

Yours, however. I have barely communicated with yours, during that time you invaded my home! And your soul is destined, by the Seven Deities to be nothing more than a dung beetle! Shit is part of your next life!

As for your partner, I know not what his reincarnation will bring. However I relish this opportunity! This time to see what you two men are capable of within the ring! Should I stay optimistic about this match? Or should I look down upon you, as I already do, Brother Blackcoat?

We shall see... Mmmyesss.

We shall see! However I do know one thing!

You two will be DELETED!!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Bobby Blackcoat (02-19-2017), The Monster of Htaed (02-19-2017), Vincent Lane (02-19-2017)