Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 2/25/17
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2017, 05:20 PM

[Image: k6XGnt9.jpg]

FEBRUARY 25TH, 2017
LIVE! FROM THE STUBHUB CENTER

IN CARSON, CALIFORNIA

Featuring Special Guest House Band...

SLIPKNOT!!!

And-

Here-

We-

GO!!

* SHOW OPENING *

SLIPKNOT finishes tearing the roof literally off the place. Deafening roars of fan approval make for a raucous opening to SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT. The bright lights around the StubHub Center in Carson, California are seen amongst the shots from above and around the building. Scenes of beachfront's, water splashing, and the rest of Southern California's famous coastline zoom by. To the innards of an XWF staged area, a long entrance ramp-

Music plays. Fans stir. New "FUCKING SAVAGE" logo's area everywhere to be seen, from marquee's to the X-Tron itself. The announce table we have known for long so well is sitting empty with no one to explain the on goings of this new era. Colton Kato, Savage General Manager appears on video backstage in a white and black shirt with security behind him walking toward the entrance. Fans look over unsure what to think. Kato makes it to the curtain, them comes out with mic in hand... he places the microphone to his mouth grinning as the stirring in the thousands of unsettled voices grow louder.

T-Kato Wel-

The fans cut him off with a chorus of cheers as the card for the night appears on the X-Tron behind him. He turns and plays along. Then with a "shocked" look on his face turns back, ready to talk.

T-Kato Welcome to FUCKING SAVVVVVVVAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!

An irrupting overwhelming avalanche of cheering is heard. In the crowd we see T-KATO shirts mixed with some "Robbie has HART" tank tops. Kato smiles putting the microphone back to his lips.

T-Kato So here we are. After a long wait- the day has finally come. The day we take over Warfare as the PREMIERE SHOW in XWF. Beauty and the Beast. Of course, if anyone else calls Warfare Beast, we will rip their lungs out. NOW- on to pressing matters. You may be thinking "who is this guy and where, oh where, did he come from"- to which I will say I come from a long line dating back to the 14th Century of assholes. My family has an innate ability to give no fucks. I started wrestling in- you know what. NO! I am not doing this shit! Vince said I should come out here and LA-D-DAA about who I am- but you don't even care, do you? I mean you want a great show, right? What difference does it make who runs it. THIS IS ABOUT THE FUTURE! XWF Lite is over. it's time to turn shit UP. "How?"- They ask in the deep recesses of their minds. One. Gaylord Cockshafer has been reassigned to be out "sideline reporter". He will handle interviews in the back while Steve Sayors is off gallivanting with the big titted event staff city-to-city. Mike Stump will stay on as the lead analyst for in-match play by play, and joining his with the color commentary will be- ME. Don't we all miss the days of Vince McMahon on the headset with unique insight into what is going on because he made the matches? If not- you may want to click over to Warfare. The other staff will remain the same. Tig O'Bitties, Nipsey Russell, Chaz Bobo, Mika Hunt, and even Old Man Johnson- IF we can find him. Little Feather was long since overdue to be replaced as Security Chief, so we are stealing Tommy Gunn from Lane's private detail. He doesn't know, SURPRISE!? No? Now, a lot of you have asked, what is the BIGGGGGGG SUURRPIISEE for the winner of the ladder match, what does the pack of cigarettes at the top really represent!? Well, I'm gonna tell ya-

The music of hits as Kato is about to reveal the prize for the winner of the four man ladder match. Chris Chaos emerges without his Universal Title by himself, with a grown out graying beard after days missing. He revs up the crowd then begins his way down the ramp as he and Kato lock eyes, the entire world wondering how Chaos will react to the Iron Man win by 2 Falls Stipulation Kato place on the Savage Universal homecoming match. He grabs a microphone on his way up the stairs, then goes face to face with the new General Manager of Savage * Saturday Night. The crowd goes fucking insane. Throwing shit and hugging each other, then pushing each other away in disgust. Everyone's eyes on the confrontation that could change Savage as we know it... forever.

T-Kato Chris Chaos. What a fucking pleasure. I'm Colton Kato. The Colt of Controversy. And as you found out earlier this week before you went MIA for three days, the man who will not put up with shit... FROM ANYONE. Now I'd like to work with you, sure. That would be cool- man. But the reality is, I wasn't put here to be your friend. I was put here to manage this show into the future. So get with it. Or get out... of my... face.

Chaos backs up smirking and playing to the taunting in the audience. He takes a second, then begins clapping obnoxiously in Kato's face.

Universal Chaos I've gotta hand it to you. You come in with all the right merchandise. You awe people with shit they have seen before but you repackage it as if it is new, hoping no one will notice. I hope you do succeed, T-KATO! WOOO! Do I! But you won't do it at my expense. REMOVE THAT DAMN TWO FALLS STIPULATION FROM MY MATCH. I AM THE CHAMPION! I RUN XWF!!!!!! YOU WILL REMOVE IT!

Kato looks up in disbelief of the balls this man has, then shrugs it off. Chaos spins Kato around with a crazy look on his grizzly face. Foaming at the mouth he repeats his demand.

Universal Chaos HEY!!!! I'm talking to you! YOU TELL VINCE LANE THAT IS HE DOESN'T AUTHORIZE THE REMOVAL OF THIS, I WILL RUIN SAVAGE! The homecoming will be for naught, KATO! I will run in on matches, I will do whatever I have to... if you screw me, I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR!

Kato steps up to the face of Chaos unintimidated and seemingly fed up.

T-Kato Or- you could SHUT YOUR MOUTH! Go in the back. Shave that monstrosity of a beard, and beat Graves by two falls. Problem solved, honey. Or- is that too Chaotic for you?

Kato drops the mic and exits the ring, walking back up the ramp shaking his head, as the seething Chris Chaos is left breathing so heavy his shoulders rise and fall with each in or out. No resolution reached, will Chaos keep his word, will Kato get Lane to void the stip, does Michael McBride wear Irish briefs, and what does the pack of cigarettes mean, many questions to be answered among a tension that is sure to ignite SAVAGE.

Opening Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Television Championship Match

"THE CEREAL KILLER"
CADRYN TIBERIUS

- vs -
CHAMPION
JIM CAEDUS ©

PER RULE: 15 Minute Time Limit * Weekly Title Defense
MATCH TYPE: First Blood * First Man to Bleed Loses IF Under 15 Minutes.
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Tiberius seemingly set a trap with his friend Micheal Graves to get a shot at this belt... Jim Caedus saw through the trap but opted to go through with the match anyway to teach "The Cereal Killer" to pick on his own "brand". NOW... while Cadryn has been chomping at the bit to get his hands on the rolling Television Champion, has he bitten off more than he can chew in this unstoppable train?

Tig O'Bitties Making his way to the ring from Morgantownnnnnnnn, West Virginiaaaaa...

Tig O'Bitties With a height of five feet, ten inches... and a weight of one-hundred and seventy pounds...

Mike Stump It's me again, the lovable Mike Stump here at the announce table. Don't worry, Gaylord Cockshafer is still here. Taking names and... not doing much outside of insulting them. He is on the sidelines for all of our newly dictated "Actions" as set forth by the management. More interviews, more inside information, reactions AS THEY HAPPEN! Or so I've been reprimanded to say...

Tig O'Bitties The challenger! "The Cereal Killer"! CADDRRYNNNN TIBBBERRRIIIIIIIIIIUUUSSSSSSSSS!

Stump looks into the crowd, a muscle bound man looks up in a black security jump suit nodding and clinching his fist intimidatingly. Cadyrn Tiberius comes out with special weird kind of smile on his face. He catches a beat and dance-rides it down to the ring in an awkward strutting mess. Tossing cereal into the crowd on his way to the ring, he points to his waist, then the camera, lipping "Television". Cadryn tosses the cereal box into the crowd and rolls into the ring. Standing up with his hands raised high as he soaks in the crowds praise and scorn.

Mike Stump After a much heated debate with the Television Champion, Tiberius somehow finds himself on the cusp of gold pretty early on into his XWF career. This could be a huge step forward for a guy that shops exclusively on Aisle 23, if you know what I mean. His opponent has been bruising people since he showed up, though. Nor does he appear to be very happy as of late with the events unfolding backstage between Cadryn, Micheal Graves, and himself. Cornered some men react graciously... while some... don't.

Cadryn rounds the ring, motioning different cereal commercial antidotes to the crowd. The lights go dark. A picture of the TV Title takes over the X-Tron's enormous high definition screen about the entrance stage.

"Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold begins to blast from the PA moments before the ring announcer introduces the party pooper; an extremely gentle euphemism. As the spiel is unloaded the lights cut, plunging the arena in darkness before silver strobes begin to flash and silver spotlights begin to continuously wave from along the length of the entrance walkway to the crowd and back.

Tig O'Bitties ANNDDD THE CHAMPIONNN... from the High Desert by way of Long Beach, CALLIFORRNIIAA...

Practiced and well-timed, a cloud of smoke dissipates XWF Television Champion Jim Caedus, TV Title strap around his waist. Now stepping out of the eternal haze as the house lights come up.

Tig O'Bitties WEIGHING IN AT TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY POUNDS! STANDING FIVE FEET AND NINE INCHES TALL!

His hair hangs freely, flowing like recently mwashed in the natural springs of the Colorado RIver. His look devoid of emotion. His arms like bulging pythons ready to strike. Focused glances around at the majority population of "fools" who have no idea who he is; as small pockets of more experienced fans erupt with excitement and recognition. None of it, good or bad, seems to get anything other than a dead stare from Jim Caedus. His goal is simple. Destroy anything in his path.

Tig O'Bitties JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM CAEEEDDUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

As the music continues he turns his attention to the ring and it's inhabitant, then starts an unconcerned slow walk. Carefully gathering his long perfectly conditioned blonde hair into a secured samurai-style bun along the way. Steps later, at ringside, he removes his jacket; folding it carefully beside his corner's steps, before placing the Television Title lovingly upon it. Ascending to the apron, stepping through the ropes and into battle after nearly 47 minutes have elapsed.

Mike Stump Caedus just make a 47 minute walk-down seem like a five minute doomsday ad. How the hell does he do it!?

The men get situated. Mike Hunt reviews the rules of the match, with the 15 minute time limit and first blood rules in effect. They each nod, Tiberius puts out his fist to wish Caedus luck; Caedus deviously grins, and hits it hard with his own fist. Cadryn pulls his hand back in pain. Mike signals to Nipsey Russell, who rings the bell. The crowd stops chanting for their favorite to win. When Colton Kato's confident walk down interrupts. Both wrestlers see him coming down to watch, then lock up in the middle of the ring. He slides around and meets Stump with a handshake, Stump refuses at first, but Kato insists then slaps the headset off of his head. Stump quickly puts it back on. Colton sits down and perches his headset delicately over his freshly gelled hair-do.

Mike Stump Nice of you to join us, Kato... I guess.

T-Kato You sound surprised sweetheart. What, and miss the first match on Savage!? Yeah, okay. I know my shit. Just call the match, Mikey.

Mike Stump It's what I do best.

Colton waves him on. In the ring, Caedus has Cadryn in a side headlock. Tiberius throws him off the ropes, then ducks under the repel, and catches Jim with a slap to the chest. Jim stops in his tracks, laughing. Tiberius again slaps the chest. Jim's faces turns pale. Cadryn again... Jim catches his hand in mid air. Caedus shakes his head and opposite finger in Tiberius' face, then knocks him to the mat with an arm drag pull-in shoulder block.

Mike Stump Cadryn has all the courage, but we aren't too sure about the brains. This guy is a monster.

Jim picks up Cadryn for what looks to be a tie up, then transitions into a snap DDT. He raises a fist toward the crowd, pointing to his Title now in the lap of Tig O'Bitties sitting next to Nipsey in a fold-out steel chair. Tiberius shakes his head now sitting up, looking confused.

Mike Stump The Champ is physically something to fear. But Cadryn appears to not really get it, could work for or against him?

T-Kato You know what he should be getting? A weapon. This is a first blood match Stump, not a ballet.

Cadryn crawls over to the corner. Jim's next two steps are directly at him-

SLIPKNOT off the entrance to the right playing through breaks and opening the show, starts up playing a cover of Mayhem by Halestorm. Micheal Graves comes to the top of the entrance, pointing at the guitarist, who points back without missing a note. Graves begins a slow methodical walk down the ramp. Caedus runs and plants a knee to the sitting cornered chin of Tiberius. Cadyrn falls face first in a half sitting position; Jim looking at Graves getting closer, then points at Tiberius by his feet as if to signal pain he will cause if Micheal continues down the ramp. Graves takes another step. Jim quickly mounts Cadryn and begins a left and right handed assault with close fists. Graves takes a step back putting his hands up as if to concede the ground to Jim. Caedus gets up and shakes his head, then leans over the ropes to point at Micheal and tell him how much deep shit to the exact ounce he will be in if he interferes in this match.

Mike Stump Micheal Graves, who has a match later against Chris Chaos is out here, shouldn't he be in the back focused on that...

T-Kato That's a solid point. I didn't authorize this shit, he isn't ruining our opening bout. GRAVES, DON'T PISS ME OFF!

Graves see's Kato from opposite ringside gesturing middle fingers and fun shadows puppets displaying a man being decapitated. Graves chuckles, then backs up, sitting cross legged where he is on the entrance. Meanwhile, Caedus has mounted Tiberius in a Tree of Woe upside down in a turnbuckle and is taking upper thigh tackle jabs at his opponent. Mika Hunt eventually waits for a break in the punishment, and unbinds the feet of Tiberius. He falls grabbing his mid and lower body, looking up out of breath at Jim. Caedus walks slowly back over and leans down to pick Cadryn up again. Eye-rake. Jim recoils, then in again angered. Eye-rake. Jim recoils, then runs in harder to bash the silly "Cereal Killer". Eye-poke. Caedus falls to his knee's holding his face near the middle turnbuckle. Cadryn runs the the other side, then delivers a running curb-stop type move to the back of Jim's head into the turnbuckle. Mika checks for blood.

Mike Stump How about that, Caedus makes a mistake with those repetitive lunges at Cadyrn, who eye-attacks his way into position for a match changing curb stomp into the steel barely coated turnbuckle pad. Nearly busted him open there, wouldn't take much for Cadryn to walk out of here with the belt, he has help on the ramp, and just needs Jim to get cut, even by accident and this thing ends.

T-Kato Right, but Jim is just as likely if not more-so to use that to his advantage, especially knowing Graves is sitting out there like that. If I were Caedus, I'd try to end this match as soon as I could, longer it goes, more disoriented and unable to defend against one or multiple attacks, and Graves involved isn't illegal, though pretty stupid if I have to get out of this comfortable chair Cockshafer spent all this time warming up for me, to go kick his ass.

Mike Stump You can cut the tension with a knife in here!

Tiberius rolls outside, and asked Tig to take her O'Bitties to another location, she walks over as Kato offer his lap, but she scorns him to sit on Nipsey's.

T-Kato Smart career choice- not even kidding.

Mike Stump Smart for sure... and Cadryn is back in the ring and just nailed Caedus with a shot to the back! Mika Hunt is trying to warn him, but her hands are really tied here.

T-Kato She's doing great- but she knows it is legal, just frowned upon. Our officials are the most well trained in the business, Stump, did you realize that?

Mike Stump You've met Johnson?

T-Kato We can teach, we can't force you to retain- or to not carry small vodka in your underthings.

Tiberius takes another swing but Jim kicks the chair out of his hands and over the top rope. Cadryn's focus follows the chair, allowing Jim to rise to his feet for a half second, tossing Tiberius into the air and down forcefully neck first on the top rope. He gasps with hands on his throat. Jim gathers himself up rope by rope on the adjacent side. Cadryn on one knee turns back knowing Jim is close, and gets a Tilt-A-Whirl back breaker for his efforts. Jim sits next to the limp body for a minute smiling. He looks back at the ramp to taunt Graves but he has disappeared.

T-Kato Where the hell did that -puff go. He better keep his nose clean! No one is rush snorting this debut but me!

Mike Stump Great message. Folks our show tonight is Rated "I.D.F.K.A", for I don't Fucking Know Anymore...

Caedus feels a sense of urgency to polish off the challenger, lifting him high into the air with both hands. He drops Tiberius then spins for an EQUAL GROUND roundhouse kick to the back of the head on Cadryn's way down. Jim hooks a leg, as Mika stares at him in disillusion.

Mike Stump Not gonna work, someone's gotta bleed!

Caedus rises to his feet, on the apron to his left stands Micheal Graves. Caedus looks at him and walks over as they stand eye to eye into the abyss that is the darkness or light each possess beyond any modern physical vision. Graves looks ready to throw down, then lowers back to the ground, he turns and looks back into the ring. Then away, walking back up the ramp as if suddenly convinced of something. Cadyrn notices Caedus looking bewildered staring toward the ramp, and rolls up the Champion into a one armed barrel package. Hunt taps him on the shoulder shaking her finger.

T-Kato WHAT PART OF FIRST BLOOD DO YOU TWO NOT GET!? FOR FUCK SAKE-

Mike Stump Graves and Jim has a staredown that ended with Micheal retreating to the back. What happened there?

T-Kato Pure speculation but sometimes you meet someone who you know you'd battle with, so you take the mutual respect "why bother" route, where instead of endless pain for both, you preserve each other with an understanding that each is a fucking bad ass in their own right.

Mike Stump That is true, but have we ever seen Micheal Graves back down like that before, with a Universal match on the horizon?

T-Kato Well, no, but there's a first for- everything...

Cadryn is up, He coerces Jim to his feet and into the ropes, END OF THE ROAD Superkick off the ropes. Tiberius finally has his stunned, then collapses in the ring next to him. Stirring after a short time, he exits the ring again, toiling under the apron for something special. He pulls out a giant box of Captain Crunch, then puts one leg on the steel steps smiling to the crowd in the "Captain's Pose". He slides in, opening the boxes and reaching inside. He shakes the box off as crunch falls to the mat around him. Left once the box has been flung, a small billy club. His face lights up with intent, realizing blood is not far with his instrument. Caedus gets to his feet. Tiberius slams him between the eyebrows. Mike Hunt checks, Jim's head is read but no sign of an abrasion otherwise. Cadryn turns around in disbelief, looking at the club and speaking to it to ask why it betrayed him.

Mike Stump Ooooookay.

Jim checks his own head with his palm for blood. Then rises one movement at a time, with a putrid look toward Tiberius. Cadryn runs over and slap hits Jim over the arched blocking arms in a flurry intended to bust him open some how some way. Jim catches the club on swing number 8. Tiberius falls backward with an innocent hand up asking for mercy. Jim stumbles to his feet, raising the club to the crowd who begin chanting "Hit The Road Jack". Jim takes the club and machine gun stomps Tiberius from limb to limb, with club punches to the abdomen each time he twists in pain from a new stomp. Cadryn finally gets up in a panic while cowering holding parts of his anatomy that are throbbing. Jim lunges, but the quicker Tiberius ducks under the arms, and slides out of the ring to all fours in front of the announce table. Jims turns fuming, and trickles out the side ropes, walking around to the back of Tiberius for a final blow. Just as the crowd chant reaches the next "Hit" Cadryn nails Caedus with a straight right straight to the testicles.

Mike Stump Woof. Tough to recover from that.

T-Kato Tough to watch.

Cadryn gets up pulling his own hair, trying to figure out where to go from here. In his disoriented state he spins, noticing the table the announcers sit at, then runs over to clear it off before Jim regains his scrotal boundaries. All clear. He oulls Jim's luscious locks of blonde hair, and sets him back first on the table, gives a few chest chops, then lifts him to a laying position. He hops on the apron as the crowd's murmur volume rises knowing that whatever comes next is big. What we think louder for that- is actually Michael Graves entering from a fan tunnel and making his way downs some steps to the barricade. Tiberius rises to the top rope perching himself carefully, then notices Graves, who holds up one hand for unity. Cadryn smiles holding up his to return the favor in their long winded bromance. Graves comes through, as Kato and Stump move to the sides to allow him to put a foot on the barricade in order to step over. He goes face to face with the standing Kato on the other side who does not look pleased to see him out again before jumping. Tiberius taunts the crowd distracted not noticing that Jim has stood up on the table looking at him, off balance Tiberius turns ready to jump...

Mike Stump CADRYN JUST MISSED JIM CAEDUS WHO MOVED OUT OF THE WAY OF THE DIVE AND MICHEAL GRAVES MISSED A SPEAR ON HIS FRIEND'S OPPONENT FOR THE SAVE, SPEARING HIS FRIEND THROUGH OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE! MY GODDDD! WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?

T-Kato FUCKING GRAVES! That's IT!

Colton Kato takes off the headset and grabs Graves by the hair backwards. He says a few discouraging remarks, then free fall elbow drops onto Graves windpipe on the rubble left from the table below.

Mike Stump Mayhem has come to Savage early here, folks... already Kato has gotten in two altercations with the talent, and Graves just broke his friend in half.

Security and Kato escort Graves out of the area to the back. Caedus regroups leaning on a barrier with a sickly smile as what just transpired. He walks gingerly over to the limp Tiberius and picks him up on his shoulder. Jim rams Cadryn into the ring post then bulldogs him onto the mat outside. Jim gets up shaking his finger at the crowd as if to gesture that Cadryn is in way over his head. He picks him up again and slides Tiberius into the ring with his head out under the bottom rope, then mounts the apron. His sick smile enchants a chorus of cheers and boos as he drops a massive guillotine leg drop, and Tiberius body crumbles to the ground outside under the weight of Caedus.

Mike Stump Well, won't be long now, folks. Blood must be drawn, but apparently Jim wants to batter this poor man a little more, as if the spear from his own best friend wasn't enough punishment. SOMEBODY STOP THE DAMN MATCH!

A few medic's come out to check on Tiberius, who isn't moving at all, but Jim shoves them out of the way, and Picks Cadryn up in bulldog position again, then runs and propels Cadryn face first into the ring post. Cadryn's head is busted open pouring out a river of blood that looks like tiny little Cherrios. Nipsey rings the bell as Mike Hunt tries to raise Jim's arm but he jerks away. Jim looks on seriously at the medics attending to Cadryn. Then takes his Television Championship from Nipsey Russell. He looks at Mike Stump and instructs him on what he wants said in a threatening fashion. Medics pull out a stretcher to ensure the safety and stability of the injured Tiberius.

Winner Television Championship Match
Jim Caedus

Mike Stump OKAY! OKAY! Ladies and gentlemen, Jim Caedus has informed me as a result of his victory tonight that he is envoking a new contract clause that states all mentions of Mr.Tiberius' temporary Championship and copies thereof, are to be destroyed as he is the true Undisputed Television Champion as of this moment and there is not further question as to which title is the real one.

* SEGMENT *

Backstage we see Colton Kato grilling the security team on not allowing interference in matches. He paces back and forth. Audio cannot be heard, but his mannerisms are clearly making fun of each guy.

Second Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, 2,000 WORD MAX PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
MICHAEL
MCBRIDE

- vs -
MR.
TIDBITS

- vs -
BOBBY
BLACKCOAT

- vs -
DAVID
STONE

PER RULE: Climb The Ladder * Grab The Object
MATCH TYPE: Ladder Match * First To Grab Kato's Dangling Pack of Cigarettes * Winner Gets A Special Prize
(Want more information about this match? Hover over the names, pictures or titles.)

BACKSTORY
- vs - - vs - - vs -
Colton Kato has promised to deliver BIG TIME to the winner that rescues his pack of cigarettes and ends his wheezy withdrawal. There is no backstory that brings these men together, but in the blend you find Bobby Blackcoat who has been deep in legal spats with the XWF already. David Stone, who's stable and start in XWF has been nothing short of remarkable. Michael McBride, XWF legendary the Irishman who a short fuse. Lastly we have a relative unknown who showed up about 20 minutes ago on a bus, Mr.Tidbits.

Tig O'Bitties Our next match is a LADDER MATCH! Four men will enter, one grabbing the pack of cigarette's at the top of the dangling rung to be VICTORIIOUUSS!

Tig O'Bitties First, from the town of WICKLOW IN IRELLANNDDD! WEIGHING TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE POUNDS AT A HEIGHT OF SIX FEET AND FOUR INCHES! MICHHAEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MCCCCCBRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDEEEE!

"You'll Never Beat The Irish" By The Wolfe Tones hits. Michael McBride walks out ready to fight checking his gloves. He walks down the ramp and to the steel steps smiling at the crowd, then up step by step. He steps between the ropes and leans back on the nearest corner, lights up a cigarette and waits for the match to start. Mike Hunt looks on surprised at the rash Irishman. She grabs the cigarette from his lips and tosses it out of the ring. He shrugs and stretches his arms turning toward the outside of the ring where ladders are laid out in a pile. A zoom by the announce table shows a solo Mike Stump.

Mike Stump FATAL FOUR WAY LADDER MATCH HERE! If Kato was still here we could ask him what the hell the pack being grabbed will get these men other than a step closer to lung cancer.. but we will trust it... for now! What other choice do we have after all, people? McBride the first out. A lot of us were surprised to see him on the card for Savage, but he looks like his rambunctious Irish self tonight. Also in this one will be the impressive David Stone. The lawsuit happy Bobby Blackcoat. And a guy named... Tibits? Is this right on my notes?

Tig O'Bitties ANNNDD from parts unknown, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-SIX POUNDS, AT A HEIGHT OF SIX FEET AND TWO INCHES...

While the video plays on the large screen a man dressed as a priest known as Father Slathe walks out from behind the curtains at the top of the ramp way, his arms out looking for praise as he casually walks down the rampway with a cigar lit in his mouth dangling below his thick and long black mustache. Making his way about halfway down, he stops and takes a large drag on his cigar, letting out a couple smoke upside down crosses before licking his lip and lower mustache. Father Slathe then walks over to an unlucky fan with a lady friend and proceeds to put his cigar out on the male's forehead, stunning him long enough so that Father Slathe can force a sloppy wet tongue included Kiss on the fan's also unlucky lady friend. Father Slathe then quickly bolts to the ring sliding underneath the bottom ropes with the fan quickly in pursuit. Father Slathe in the ring climbs to his knees and hands palms together faces the outraged fan begging and pleading for forgiveness. When suddenly the music stops, Father Slathe starts chuckling out loud with a devilish grin. The Lights shut off once again but quickly come back on, a very sharply dressed Mr. Tidbits stands in the ring with his head slightly tilted to the left staring a hole through the fans back with the black eye sockets of his leather mask. Awaiting a command from his master, Father Slathe, to destroy.

Tig O'Bitties MIISSTTTERRRR... TIDDDDDDBITTSSSSSS!!!!?

Mike Stump And the moment every Savage, new or old... where shit just gets... weird. Two of the four men in the ring already, and... some Priest... shit, I may have... skipped confession this week...

Tig O'Bitties NEXT WE HAVE... at SIX FEET ONE INCH, WEIGHING TWO HUNDRED AND NINE POUNDS...

Deafening silence changes the tone of the arena instantly. The light go out. A giant blinking white and black "B" logo appears across all tron displays and marquee's throughout the inner Savage domain, and on audience phones and tablets. "The Blackcoat App" notification pops up on a shot of Mike Stump's cell on the announce table. A white spotlight follows Bobby Blackcoat as he exits the left curtain under the enormous B on the X-Tron, and spins around pointing up Macho Man style at the symbol. He walks slowly down to the ring wearing a black trench coat with a hood. Beneath the hood his pale, white, obscured face has a tattoo around his left eye, which has a distant non-expression. He has a shaved, balding head with stubble around his head and face, nearly covered by the collar.

Tig O'Bitties Making his XWF in-ring DEBUTTTT... from parts UNKNOWNNNNN...

Tig O'Bitties BOBBBBBBBBBYYYYY BLLLLAACKKKCCOOAATTTTTTTTTTT!!

Mike Stump Weirder... apparently this guy has... how am I supposed to say it? Ah, here it is... "ongoing legal issues" with the management already, before his first match. In addition to making up contracts to wrestle exclusively on one show... I guess no one told him we all work at the same place... word has it that Colton Kato is on his way back out here. Is that right? Here to confirm that report from the back, my colleague Gaylord Cockshafer...

Cockshafer has an arm on the wall in back cornering a young sexy male intern wearing a producer's headset who looks mighty uncomfortable. He realizes the shot is live after hearing Stump in his earpiece on the delay and begins to regroup.

Gaylord Cockshafer Oh, uh, yeah Mike. Sorry, perks of the new gig. Ha. Kato brushed by me and told me to shut my mouth when I asked where he was goinggggggg a few minutes ago, he seemed to be headed from the back the parking lot to the "Gorilla Position" so based on who is coming out when he gets there, we will see. I love gorilla's. Hey, where are the snacks back here? I usually hide some under the desk out there!

Shot back to Stump pulling some snacks out from under the desk then stopping mid-chew realizing he's been camera caught.

Mike Stump Oh, great! Well then we should be seeing our ill-tempered GM soon. Try someone your own age, Cockshafer...

Gaylord blows a kiss at the camera for Stump to catch, Mike bends out of the way as a kissing graphic glides over his right shoulder.

Tig O'Bitties ANNNDDD FROM THE GREAT CITY OF NEW ORLEAANNNSSS, LOUISIANA! AT SIX FETT AND FIVE INCHES, TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY POUNDS...

The lights in the arena cut, leaving a spotlight at the top of the entrance ramp. The X-Tron flickers to life, and the words 'Personification of Perfection' appear in red under a picture of David Stone's face. Looking down at the ramp, his stare rises to a fine point in front of him. A look of menace and analyzing his situation. Taking in the crowd reaction before moving a muscle.

Tig O'Bitties DAVVIIIDDD STOONNNEEEEEE!!

As the crowd reaction builds, the speakers crackle and a voice can be heard. "I am the personification of perfection, bitch! If you wanna step up, step the fuck up!" This is followed by the opening to "Step Up" by Drowning Pool. A sheet of gold pyro then explodes and David Stone makes his appearance. His usual ring attire is a pair of full length dark blue wrestling pants, a black "Personification of Perfection" muscle shirt and black boots. Kato makes his way back down the ramp and brushes by Stone, then hopping over a few scattered ladders for the match, and back over to his headset. Blackcoat see's him and walks over to say hello, by Kato points to the ring and says "Shut your mouth".

Mike Stump Nice of you to rejoin us...

T-Kato Sorry Stump, I had some business to attend to- had to give the guys my smokes for this match, but I chained a couple first- you know, GM stuff. What did I miss, hopefully more than this pale Indian. GO WRESTLE YOUR MATCH GET AWAY FROM ME! WHAT!? YES! UNDER CONTRACT TO WRESTLE, ASSCLOWN! VERYYYY GOOOOD!

Kato mocks Blackcoat's expression then rolls his eyes. In-ring, Mika Hunt in the ring explains the rules as the rung lowers with the cigarettes above. An amped up David Stone can't wait and rushes McBride into the corner. Blackcoat looks on confused. Tidbits also rushes McBride. The bell rings.

Mike Stump WHAT A SET UP! You never told us what this match is for?

T-Kato Hey, one less guy to worry about, Mike- smart thinking. I'll tell you in a second and the entire XWF Universe, this match has a very special purpose...

McBride is getting booted and kneed repeatedly until he can't sit up and falls out of the ring, Tidbits and Stone turn to see the blank Blackcoat. They look at each other and nod. Step by step getting closer to the sue-happy Indian. Blackcoat does a shaman like rain-dance in the ring. Small wet sprinkles fall onto Tidbits and Stone with a hovering clouds directly over their heads. Looking up stunned at the impossible, Blackcoat still wearing his black coat, baseball slides between them, then double mule kicks both men together into the turnbuckle. The cloud vanishes into thin air.

T-Kato This guy's a fuckin' magician.

Blackcoat exits the ring and begins dancing around outside entertaining the fans. A stunned Tidbits gets to his feet, now pondering attacking the fallen David Stone, just as the tip of a steel ladder rams him in the nose. Michael McBride has returning to the ring with a vengeance. Tidbits falls to his back. McBride begins smashing body parts with the steel step ladder. Stone rolls out of the ring with his hands on his temples trying to regain his boundaries. Blackcoat spots Stone in mid dance, running around the outside of the ring and full body blocking Stone into the barricade. In ring, Michael McBride is disturbed by the weird sexual like moaning Tidbits is making as he recovers from each ladder shot. McBride is so disgusted he sets the ladder up over him, and decides to just climb instead with his other two opponents outside. Rung by rung he ascends the A frame steel trap. Tidbits is barely cognizant of what is going one, Stone still down outside.

Mike Stump There's that cloud of rain again, over McBride's head as he reaches for the cigarettes! Blackcoat has grabbed a crowd members phone and appears to be controlling it through that weird "Blinking B" APP!

T-Kato What the shit-

McBride tries to wave the cloud away and eventually falls off the ladder in a flailing frenzy into a sitting power-bomb by the now upright angered Tidbits. McBride rolls off to the side in pain, as Tidbits grabs the ladder rung and looks out at the audience who begins cheering loudly. He starts climbing. On the outside Stone has regained his senses and clotheslined Blackcoat out over the barrier then spit on him for good measure. Stone see's the dropped phone with the APP open Blackcoat was using, and picks it up curiously. He plays with a few buttons as Tidbits begins to glitch out as he reaches the top of the ladder. Stone is taken back by this odd set of circumstances, and tosses the phone back to the fan. Tidbits shakes his head not knowing what just happened to him, while Stone slides into the ring and climbs to the top rope. Tidbits finally shakes it off just in time to see a flying David Stone deliver a missile drop kick from the top rope to the top of the ladder tossing Tidbits in a falling drop over the top rope and out to the black mat below. Stone gets up and tips the now leaning on the ropes ladder back to a centered position. He turns around to see a smiling Michael McBride say "Oi" and belly to back suplex him into the standing ladder.

Mike Stump Yikes, I guess you can never beat the Irish!

Blackcoat crawls back over the barrier, then is thrust over again as a recovering Tidbits in a furious rush clotheslines him. McBride picks up Stone for a BANSHEE'S WAIL single under-hook DDT. He scurries over to the ladder and sets it back up, then runs up the back side trying to get to the cigarettes before anyone can foil his chance. Tidbits has pulled another ladder from the side of the ring and angled it to lift it up, then notices McBride. He moves the ladder as a bridge between the announce table and the top rope, then pushes Stump out of the way to mount the announce table. He runs up the ladder bouncing off the top rope and propelling onto the empty side of the ladder with perfect balance, meeting McBride on the top and exchanging blows.

T-Kato Nice work.

Mike Stump He could've said excuse me...

T-Kato No, no he couldn't of.

Blackcoat again crawls back over the barrier, then up to see the two men battling on top of the teetering steel trap. He slides in behind Tidbits. Stone rises up again behind McBride, Blackcoat and Stone stair through the ladder deep into each other's eyes. Then deliver twin power bombs to each man off the ladder.

Mike Stump OH MY GOD!

T-Kato Well, with that said, this match is really a preliminary bout to...

Tidbits and McBride each roll out of opposite side of the ring. Stone and Blackcoat begin to climb up their respective sides. Meeting at the top, Blackcoat judo chops David's chest, then David knife-edge chops Blackcoat's. Back and forth they toil. Strike after strike until both men have read nearly bleeding upper bodies. Suddenly the ladder begins to tip over. With Tidbits and McBride still recovering ringside, and Blackcoat and Stone on the actual ladder.

Mike Stump THAT SON OF A BITCH!

Chris Chaos is in the ring. He pushes the ladder over sending both Blackcoat over the ropes out of the ring in shambles from 20 feet high. Stone jumps off early catching himself in the ring on his feet. Chaos signals to the crowd that it is over then crouches behind the unsuspecting Stone with menace in the corner.

Chris runs for a gigantic spear on David Stone; bodies all around the ring.

T-Kato MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!

Kato drops the headset and slides into the ring as he and Chaos begin exchanging right hands. Chaos maneuvers quickly pinning the GM in the corner, but Colton battles back to back body drop Chaos to the outside of the ring. Colton runs off the ropes and suicide dives onto Chaos, before they rolls around hammering each other just as security arrives to break it up. Meanwhile McBride has realized to predicament and crawled into the ring now setting the ladder back up to get to the cigarettes.

Mike Stump The Universal Champion and the General Manager are fighting in a crowd of security heading up the ramp. IT IS QUITE LITERALLY FULL BLOWN CHAOS! MCBRIDE IS TRYING TO CAPITALIZE!

Tidbits rolls into the ring and grabs McBride's left leg refusing to be kicked off. Michael gets frustrated turning around to say "Oi, you fucker". Tidbits finally uses his weight and pulls McBride off flying down back first. Catching him with a TIDBIT OF A HEADACHE Joker Driver. Mr.Tidbits gets to hit feet and climbs up the ladder, he reaches for the pack of cigs. Stone is still rolling around on the floor outside the ring in pain. Blackcoat holding his gut now perched on the ring apron, slides in and springboards off the ropes, kicking the ladder out from under Tidbits. He crunches the cigarettes for dear life. Bobby again springboards, this time kicking Tidbits in the chest, he falls.

Mike Stump WHAT'S THAT!?!

Nipsey rings the bell from a Mika Hunt signal in the ring. Mr.Tidbits has falled with the ripped pack in his head as smokes litter the ring. Blackcoat tucks into the corner, then in shame picks up a cig and lights it with a match from his jacket off of friction with the bottom rope.

Winner Ladder Match
Mr.Tidbits

Mike Stump TIDBITS HAS WON! BUT KATO NEVER FINISHED SAYING WHAT IT WAS FOR BEFORE CHAOS GOT INVOLVED! DAMNIT!

* RETRO COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Third Match * OPTION 1 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, 2,000 WORD MAX PER ROLEPLAY)
Tag Team Match
SHADE
&
RUSSELL
EDWARDS

- vs -
DZirado
&
SNOW
PER RULE: Regular Tag Bout * Disqualification/Count Out Applies
MATCH TYPE: Two On Each Team * Not Elimination * First Legal Pin/Submission/DQ/Count Out Of Any Kind Wins

BACKSTORY
& - vs - &
These fine competitors were drawn together through trivial happenstance for this cold contest. All hired with an idea of glory in the XWF's upper echelon. This is their chance to prove they belong. Shade will team with newcomer Russell Edwards. DZirado will be on the same side as Snow. Will a blizzard of talent reveal itself as the next big names in XWF, or will a slushy shady mess not live up to the hype?

Mike Stump Mr. Kato back at the desk with me and this sure is turning out to be one helluva debut for you as the new GM of Savage, what a SHOW so far!

T-KATO Easy on the crotch there Stumpy. You're not my lap dog you're the commentator.

Mike Stump Would you...LIKE me to be your lap dog, sir? I assure you I'm warm and cuddly.

T-KATO What?

Mike Stump I'm just sayin'. Anything I can do for you, sir. And myself. Two paychecks never hurt...

T-KATO Just do the job JJ is paying you for, Mike. Christ, Gaylord was right. You're insufferable.

Mike Stump Gaylord said that?

Tig O'Bitties This next bout is scheduled for one fall and is a tag team match.

The Arena becomes pitch black.

Black with blue lighting strikes and the X-tron displays Shade's mask with the wording ''Death Walks Among You''. The house lights come on as smoke begins to fill the arena and shattered glass falls from the entrance way. A crow flies forth from the egress and begins to circle the stage.

Mike Stump WHOA! Heads up!

Tig O'Bitties Introducing first... he stands six foot and can weigh in anywhere from 155 to 189 pounds... hailing from parts unknown and accompanied by his manager Hope... he is the PRINNCEE OF DEATTHH... SHAAAAAAAAAADE!!

Shade walks onto the stage with Hope and gestures a gun with one hand pretending to shoot Kenny Omega style. The crow then lands on Hope's left shoulder. They walk to the announcer area where there is a chair for Hope. Hope kisses Shade's mask around the cheek area and the crow then, in between Hope's knees as she takes a seat. Shade then removes his trench-coat and lays it beside Hope, He then walks up then steps until he reaches the apron. He then walks across the apron until he reaches the middle where he does Kenny Omega's gun shoot taunt. He enters the ring.

T-KATO Evening... Hope...

Mike Stump Hi Hope!! Gee I, uh... Wow. That's what I call a hope chest!!

T-KATO We gonna have a problem here, Stump?

Tig O'Bitties And his partner...

Tig O'Bitties He hails from Charlotte, North Carolina and stands 6'2"... weighing in at 395 pouuunds... he is... RUSSELL... EDWAAAAAAARDS!!

The monster parts the robe like curtains and steps out onto the stage.

T-KATO Gonna be a dooooozy.

Edwards stomps his way down the ramp roaring at the fans who reach out. Pausing for a moment on the ring apron he gazes out into the crowd and yells "I WILL BREAK YOU ALL!!" Before stepping through the ropes.

T-KATO You think that powerhouse is a pawn for Shade, let alone anyone else in the XWF? You do realize the man can dead lift over a half ton.

Mike Stump Yes he's powerful but he's not the brains behind this teaming. Shade is.

Tig O'Bitties And their opponents... introducing first...

Tig O'Bitties Also hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina... standing 6'6" and weighing in at 290 pouuunds... the Pastor of DISSSASSTEERR... the Severin' Reverend... he is... DARREN... ZIRRRRRRADOOOOO!!

As Darren sets foot on the stage before the ramp, a barrage of pyros erupt. He looks to the sky, kisses the cross hanging from his neck then turns his attention to the ring. With a smile he makes his way down the ramp, smacking hands and offering supportive comments for the fans before climbing the steps and entering the ring; keeping a safe distance from Shade and Edwards who seem anxious to get the match started.

T-KATO The man hasn't been in a ring for a while but he looks to be more than ready for the match? GOODD!

Tig O'Bitties And his PAARRTNNERR...

Bubba Sparxxx and Chad Mac walk through the curtains layin' it down on their track "Daisy Dukes". The X-Tron lights up, displaying the words "Redneck Raised, Backroad Bred, Country Can Survive".

Tig O'Bitties She stands 5'9" and weighs in at 127 pounds... from the Trailer Park... representing The REEEEEEVVOLUTION... she is... SNOOOOOOOOOW!!

Snow walks through the curtains, holding her flask of courage. She rushes down the ramp, rolls into the ring, before taking a big ole swig. She then tosses the flask into the crowd before scaling a turnbuckle, and spitting the alcohol into the air ala Triple H. She smiles just a tad, preparing for the match ahead, double hi-fiving Zirado.

T-KATO Hopefully no one here is OVERconfident.

Mike Stump Courage helps?

T-KATO Sure it does. All I'm saying Hope is Zirado and Snow aren't exactly pushovers. In fact, Zirado is the tall man in this matchup. Mike, if you speak to me like that again, with that upward inflection... you're outta here for the night. Lap dog indeed. As soon as a bitch walks by your loyalty goes right out the window. Disgusting bro-

Hope stands, the crow flapping up to position on her shoulder, and she makes her way down to ringside by Shade's corner. Mika Hunt signals for the bell. It rings.

Mike Stump Hope come back! He didn't mean it that way! Hope! HOPE!!

T-KATO Somethin' to say, Stump?

Mike Stump Nooooo.

Snow and Shade start off the match and IMMEDIATELY Snow rushes Shade, peppering him with body punches. Shade doesn't seem very impressed. He looks to Edwards mid-assault and the big man smiles, joining in the amusement. Snow halts the attack, takes a step back nodding "Ok, ok..fair enough." She offers Shade her hand in respect. Shade looks to Edwards who shrugs then turns back to Snow, taking her hand in his and shaking. Snow looks to referee Mika Hunt and licks her lips seductively. Mika blushes, turning away... Snow LOW BLOWS SHADE!!!

T-KATO See there?

While Snow celebrates, Shade tags in Edwards and rolls out of the ring, Hope tending to her hurt client. Snow turns and runs smack dab into the HUGE chest of Edwards who chuckles "I will break you little one" before grabbing Snow by the throat and executing a DOUBLE HANDED CHOKESLAM!! Zirado is incensed! "Hey!! You don't do that to a southern belle!! Try picking on someone your own size!!" Edwards smirks before forcing Snow to her feet and whipping her POWERFULLY into the ropes. On the rebound he lifts her with ease in a gorilla press-

And TOSSES her at Zirado!! ZIRADO CATCHES SNOW!! He sets her down on the apron, taking the tag and steps through the ropes into the ring, rolling up his sleeves.

T-KATO Here... we... go!

Zirado charges Edwards... Edwards doesn't move an inch on impact and laughs. He runs the ropes and charges Zirado... Zirado barely notices on impact and grins back. The two lock up... neither man able to immediately overpower the other. They seperate. Russell slaps Zirado! Zirado offers a look and nod of "that was ok" before slapping Edwards right back!! Edwards slaps!! Zirado slaps!! The two erupt into a full-blown flurry of fisticuffs!!! Mika tries to step in to find there really is no stopping these two giants and instead begins her count...

1!!

2!!

3!!

4!!

Edwards gains the upper hand and begins beating Darren back!!

T-KATO OHHHH BOY!

5!!

Russell lands one final punch, throwing Darren off-balance before grabbing his left arm and whipping him into the ropes! Darren REVERSES!! On the rebound... the two men SMASH together and backpedal!! Russell charges with a HARD clothesline but Darren ducks, grabbing Russell around the back of the waist and executing a BACK BODY DROP!!

Mike Stump MY WORD!

Russell pops right back up angrily and ROARS at Darren. He charges with another clothesline which Darren again ducks but this time Edwards lands a well aimed back elbow as Darren rises, then spins, lands two HARD haymakers, grabs Zirado by the arm and pulls him in for a HUGE LARIAT!!

T-KATO Nicely executed-

Darren rolls to his side but has clearly been weakened by the hit and finds himself being forced to his feet by Edwards with a handful of his hair. Russell raises both arms for a double axehandle but Zirado kicks Edwards in the gut, doubling him over before hitting him with a knee lift sending him stumbling back towards Shade now recovered and on the apron. Shade slaps his back and enters the ring much to the anger of Edwards.

Mike Stump Intense here.

Hope yells at Russell to "get out of the ring!", Russell hollers back "I will BREAK you!!" but steps through the ropes. Darren backs up, smiling, motioning for Shade to advance. Shade walks forward- then SHOOTS FORWARD TAKING ZIRADO BY SURPRISE WITH A MISSILE DROPKICK!! Darren drops to his back and Shade lays in with the kicks to KEEP him down but Zirado will have none of it, rising as Shade switches to punches, taking the hits before ramming into Shade with a shoulder block, grabbing him around the waist and powering him back into the far corner. Shade continues with punches to the back of Darren's head and back. Darren hits Shade with an uppercut!! Momentarily dazed, Shade is lifted atop the turnbuckle and Darren climbs to the second rope... Edwards rushes over with a clothesline to Darren's back from the apron! Darren crumbles to the mat as Shade takes the opportunity to stand on the top turnbuckle.

T-KATO What are we gonna see here?

Shade with a top rope DIVING HEADBUTT!! Hope is pleased at ringside.

T-KATO Shade DRIVING that mask of his into Darren Zirado! You gettin' in on this Stump?

Mike Stump Oh! Uh...one helluva headbutt there Mr. Kato!

Zirado now rising to his feet as Shade runs the ropes to HOP UP ATOP ZIRADO'S SHOULDERS FOR A HURRICANRANA-

Darren reverses into a POWERBOMB!!

In comes Edwards to charge Darren as Shade slowly recovers but Mika warns Russell back while Zirado points and says "Let him come unto me! I shall show him the true power of the L..." Shade NAILS Zirado in the back of the head and runs him forward with a bulldog!! He drops and yanks back on Darren's head with a camel clutch as Edwards lands a cheap shot kick to Darren's face!!

T-KATO Oh, OUCH!

Mika forces Edwards out before turning to the combatants in the ring, asking if Darren would like to submit. Darren, straining, yells "Perish the thought!" as he reaches for the bottom rope. Russell KICKS his hand away! Mika warns him as Darren reaches for the ropes again only to be kicked away a SECOND TIME!! Mika is livid! And so is Snow who runs in to DROPKICK Shade in the BACK OF THE HEAD, BREAKING THE HOLD! Shade rises to his feet and stalks Snow right back out, she flips him the double bird, to which he responds with his own... Just before Darren latches on and SLAMS SHADE WITH A DEVASTATING GERMAN SUPLEX!!

[Color=#ff6347]T-KATO Fucking. Savage.

He holds it with his shoulders off the mat for the pin!!

1!!

Shade forces out before a two count!! Zirado now, in control, forces Shade to his feet and leads him over to his corner. Snow kicks through the ropes to Shade's side before hopping to the top turnbuckle and off to Shade's shoulders with her OWN HURRICANRANA THAT SENDS SHADE TOPPLING OVER THE ROPES TO RINGSIDE!!

T-KATO Wow, some great action ON OUR DEBUT HUHHHH!!!!??

Mike Stump Poor Hope must be beside herself...

1!!

T-KATO Focus, would you?

Darren with the tag to Snow who plays to the fans while Shade rises on the outside. She catches him in her peripheral and runs the ropes for a baseball slide to Sha- NO!! Shade sidesteps and nails Snow with a HARD clothesline into the ring apron upon landing on her feet outside!!

Mike Stump OKAY! OKAY...

1!!

Shade lifts Snow up and drops her neck first onto the guardrail!!

2!!

He rolls back into the ring as Darren attends to Snow.

1!!

Shade mocks Snow in the ring, running his fingers up his throat and past his chin with a "fuck you" to his opponents.

2!!

3!!

Darren helps Snow to her feet and the two exchange words...

4!!

She rolls in as Darren climbs onto the apron and she tags him back in, leveling a glare at Shade. Darren enters the ring. He looks pissed. Shade charges but Zirado pops him in the mask with a HARD straight punch! Shade stumbles back in pain and shock as Darren shakes his right hand in his own show of pain before charging Shade, powering him back to the ropes and executing an over-the-head belly to belly!! Shade rolls to his side, clearly shaken as Zirado advances... Shade rises to one knee and lands a NUT CHECK TO ZIRADO, ZIRADO BLOCKING MIKA'S VIEW OF THE MOVE!! Zirado crumbles to his knees and Shade grabs him by back the back of the hair, holding him in place for a THREE VICIOUS PUNCHES!! Shade raises Darren to his feet... LIFTS HIM UP... FALLAWAY SLAM!!

HE COVERS HOOKING THE LEG!

1!!

2!!

Darren kicks out!! Shade, pulling him up by the hair, intends to give Zirado a taste of his own medicine by leading him over to Edwards for a ta- NO!! Zirado shoves Shade into Edwards, sending the big man off the apron ON TOP OF HOPE!! Kato is shaking his head with a smile.

Mike Stump WHOOAA!

T-KATO Fucking. SAVAGE!

Mike Stump We... get... it...

Zirado spins Shade around, NAILS HIM WITH A HEADBUTT TO THE MASK!!

T-KATO Had to hurt BOTH men.

Zirado shakes the cobwebs away and kicks Shade HARD in the gut doubling him over before JUMPING OVER SHADE'S BACK FOR A SUNSET...

Mike Stump ZIRADO BOMB!!!???

T-KATO NO!

Shade counters into a KNOW YOUR PRINCE Modified Pedigree... the cover as Hunt drops to count...

1!!

T-KATO Not moving!

2!!!!!!

Mike Stump THAT MIGHT BE IT!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Stump IT IS! SHADE PINNED DARREN ZIRADO!

Winner Tag Team Match
Shade and Russell Edwards.

T-KATO Solid victory by these two guys. We are taking note, fella's.

* INTERMISSION/SMOKE BREAK *

Backstage we see Chris Chaos walking in anger through the hallways. The camera follows him as if he doesn't know it's there. The camera panned around to the capacity crowd in Carson, California, we notice new Savage GM Colton Kato sanding in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

Chris Chaos Colton.....Mr. FUCKING Kato, Fucking with my title... oooookay, allllllright... I'll stop you right there... you NEW FUCK! My name is Chris Chaos and I am the XWF Universal Champion... it's ME I EARNED IT! AHHHHHHH!

Pulling at his own hair crazily. Then stroking it weirdly with both hands brushing it back.

Chris Chaos YOUUUUU and Heyman can stack the deck all you want. I am going to beat Micheal Graves tonight!!! I am going to beat him to within an inch of his life. Get used to seeing me, Kato, GET FAMILIAR because I am not going anywhere. By the time I am done, you are going to be begging me to leave... A war you want, a war you have. I WILL win tonight, and I WILL be at Savage next week. When I get there, I WILL WIN again. You can stack any deck you want, however high you want, but I WILL prevail. YOU get used to this... I am going to be the Universal Champion for a long... long time...

Fourth Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Singles Match
"THE SHOW"
REEVE A. GORDON

- vs -
"THE RADICAL"
GABE RENO

PER RULE: Single Fall * One on One
MATCH TYPE: Disqualifications * Count Outs * Ect. * First Fall Wins

BACKSTORY
- vs -
Reeve Gordon has reinvented himself into quite a "show", but can he compete with the fuming "radical" fresh off his elimination from Lethal Lottery and turmoil with his tag team partner that resulted in the loss? WILL Reeve make this a series of bad days for Reno, or will Gabe make Gordon remember his initials- which are... the same.

Tig O'Bitties Introducing first...

Tig O'Bitties FROM NOWHERE, OKLAHOMA... weighing in at two hundred and twelve pounds... standing five feet and eleven inches tall!

"Seek and Destroy" hits and the lights cut out. A spotlight appears in the middle of the ring, and "The Show" Reeve Gordon lowers from the rafters via a cable cord, A cups his hands around his mouth and howls into the air; the fans cheer. He then pulls his trusty black baseball bat from his trench coat, pointing it out at the audience as they chant his name.

Tig O'Bitties "THHHEEE SHOOOWWWW" REEEEEEEEEVVEEEEEE GORRRRRRDOONNNN!

Mike Stump And Gordon is out in the ring now, the leader of the REEEEEEEEEVOLUTION!

T-KATO What in God's name is a Reeevolution?

Mike Stump THIS IS!

Kato stares blankly. Green strobe lights and dimming fill the area as Bad Company hits the loudspeakers. Mixed reactions of love and hate fill the mixed crowd as The Radical emerges in green and black tights reading 'The Very Best, Nothing More, Nothing Less' across the back. Stomping over to the side on his way down the ramp to rip up a "Chris Chaos Conquers" sign, ruining a fans night. He smiles sly under a Black hood before sprinting and sliding into the ring, removing his hood and telling the ref to "start the fucking match already".

Mike Stump Lots of turmoil surrounding Reno and his Lethal Lottery partner, Chris Chaos. Both were forced to tag together through an "Iconoclast" Initiative set forth to make more tag team competition in the ranks of XWF... then they lost to Robert Main and Shaun Crowe in Round 1... Reno through a fit searching all over for Chaos after Chris bashed him post match... so...

Tig O'Bitties ANNNNDDD his opponent, weighting in at 204 pounds and standing at Six Four! hailing from San Diego CALLIIFFOORRNNIIA...

T-KATO Pussies.

Tig O'Bitties 'The RADIICCAALLL' GGAABBBBEEEE REENOOO!!!!!

Mike Stump This one should be interesting.

Reno and Reeve meet in the center of the ring face to face. Gabe smacks his gums talking at Reeve who just stares back. Mika Hunt calls for the bell, it rings, as the match is underway. Reno smirks at Reeve then slaps him across the face, Reeve stumbles backwards. Reno follows up with a standing dropkick that knocks Reeve right off his feet. Gabe takes his temple circling the ring as if to claim he is smarter than Reeve.

Mike Stump Sharp moves here early by our local Enigma...

T-KATO You mean bitching and moaning King?

Coming back, Reno picks him up and Irish whips him into the ropes. Reeve bounces back and is met with a boot to the face. Reeve goes down hard. The Radical laughs at the fallen man before he stomps the fuck out of him taking out his aggression from recent events on Gordon's rib cage. He places one foot on top of his opponent's chest. Mika Hunt for the count...

T-KATO KICKOUT.

Reeve got his shoulder up in time. Reno rolls his eyes and gets off of him; standing in the corner waiting for Reeve to make it to his feet. Reeve slowly gets up, Reno rushes him going for another clothesline, but Reeve ducks it and with quick lighting fast speed, wraps his arms around Reno's waist... proceeding to toss him backwards with a German suplex.

Mike Stump Good form there from Reevolution.

Gabe arches his back in pain but is able to roll over to one knee, Reeve takes charge; smashing his forearm into the face of Reno, causing him to fall through the ropes and onto the ground below. Reeve goes after him, but is stopped by Mika Hunt. Reeve tries to get past her, but the ref is stubborn standing her ground, making Reeve step back so she can check on Reno. Reeve being the good sport, eventually steps away and lets the woman do her job.

Mike Stump Is Gabe hurt, Hunt getting in the way there.

While the ref is checking on Reno, someone slides in behind Reeve and taps on Reeve's shoulder turning him around. SPEAR! Chris Chaos pulls his hair and rolls back out under the bottom rope. A stunned Gabe rolled back in from the other side, puzzled as Chaos walks up the ramp. Gabe quickly ascends the top top rope.. He shrugs off the mystery behind the decision by Chaos, and hit a RATED R Front Flip Leg Drop. He hooks the leg of Gordon.

T-KATO GOD DAMNIT CHAAAAOOS! THAT'S IT! HE HAS TO WIN BY THREE FALLS OR WE WILL LOSE THAT UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP! YOU HAVE INTERFERED FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!

1!

Chaos hears Kato in the distance and turns with his hands out as if he immediately regrets his decision. He swipes the air in disgust and storms off.

2!

3!

Winner Singles Match
'The Radical' Gabe Reno

Reno runs up the ramp, through the curtain, catching up with Chaos. Chris is waiting there for him. Chaos throws a fistful of white powder into Reno's eyes, going full Mr. Fuji. Gabe yells in pain trying to scoop it out as the white powder soaks in. Chris grins as he exits stage left. Gabe left down holding his face.

T-KATO A cheap shot by Chaos... what... a... surprise...

Mike Stump GUYS RENO MIGHT NEED SOME HELP BACK THERE!

* SEGMENT *

Backstage Micheal Graves is standing in the gorilla position watching in anticipation of his match, and the Hart Title match that is next on Savage. Gaylord walks up to Micheal, microphone in hand.

Gaylord Cockshafer Micheal, real quick, the XWF Universe wants to know how you feel going into this match tonight in the Main Event on the inaugural new Savage? Will the guilt from hitting your friend with that spear that may have cost him the Television Championship earlier be on your mind?

Graves looks a little uncomfortable.

Micheal Graves One word... Uni-vers-al. And no, Cadryn knows that was not on purpose... I was trying to help. And even if he doesn't, lesson learned. My only mindset, is BEATING CHRIS CHAOS!

Gaylord Cockshafer The odds have certainly been stacked against the champion in this match, now after his actions tonight, Chris Chaos is up against a three fall deficit to keep the belt, do you feel that if you win tonight, that might take away from your victory?

Micheal Graves Not at all. Chris Chaos put himself in this situation, not me. When I beat him tonight, he's more than welcome to a rematch anytime, anywhere. A win is a win is a win is a win, Cockshafer.

Gaylord Cockshafer Thanks Micheal, and good luck out there tonight! Back to the guys in the arena!

Gaylord smiles until the producer yells "cut" then drops the Mic and asks where his tequila glass went.

Fifth Match * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Hart Championship Match

"F'N"
PETER GILMOUR

- vs -
CHAMPION
ROBBIE BOURBON©

PER RULE: First Defense By Bourbon * 2 Defenses Per Month (By 3/1)
MATCH TYPE: Glass Table * Winner Break Opponent Through Glass Table

BACKSTORY
- vs -
These two XWF Mainstays have done it all, including against each other- but can recent Universal Champion Peter Gilmour prove his worth finally against the red hot Hart Champion in a match they are both very knowledgeable of. There is sure to be entertainment here! BOURBON will ROLL- or GILMOUR will STROLL! Turn on those DVR's for this one.

Tig O'Bitties THIS IS A HART TITLE GLASS TABLES MATCH! FIRST, THE CHALLENGER FROM THE CITY OF ANGELS, LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA...

Tig O'Bitties WEIGHING TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY POUNDS, STANDING AT SIX FEET AND FIVE INCHES TALL! PEEETTTTTTTERRR FUCKKINNNNNNNNN GILLMMOUUURRRRR!!!

T-KATO Heard a lot about this guy-.

Gilly's music plays and the King of XTREEEEEEEEME comes out to a hail of cheers as he makes his way to the ring when suddenly... a hooded figure attacks him from behind clubbing him over the head with his fists causing Peter to drop and roll halfway down the ring! The hooded man stands at the top of the ramp and throws back his hood... it's MR F'N DOMINANCE.

Mike Stump Trax IS here!? On Saturday Savage and attacking Peter Gilmour, why!? WHAT THE HELL!???

T-KATO Does anyone know a decent security team, I mean for Fuck's Sake...

Trax walks down the ramp as Peter gets to his feet and Mr F'N Dominance grabs Peter by his hair and throws him with all his might down the other half of the ramp! Past the set up glass tables... Trax then continues to walk down the ramp picking up Peter once again and rolling him into the ring,

T-KATO I don't have the energy to go in there.

Trax rolls in himself and picks Peter up, but Peter fights back with a flurry shots to Trax's abdomen! Trax doubles over and Peter pushes him hard into the ropes causing Trax to rebound off them as Peter gets prepared...TRAP SILENCER! Trax used the momentum of bouncing off the ropes to connect with a lightening quick Trap Silencer! Peter goes down and Trax demands a mic from ringside as the crowd boo him to Hell.

T-KATO BOOOOooooOOOOooOOOOOO.

Trax Yeah, yeah, now I know what you're all thinking. "Why Trax why? Why attack poor Gilly like this?" It's simple, I have NOTHING against Gilly, I've kicked his ass twice... well three times including just now... why would I have any grudges with the poor guy? It's nothing personal, it's just the man Gilly is facing tonight happens to be my Lethal Lottery partner next week and Bourbon seems to care more about this meaningless Hart Title match then that match, so I'm making sure this match gets done and dusted as quickly as possible so Bourbon can focus on what actually matters, defeating D'Ville and Trump next Wednesday! So come on out Bourbon and wrap this up, I've done all the work for you already so you won't have to worry about using up too much energy or getting an injury, as fat and clumsy as you are, you're welcome!

Trax drops the mic and rolls out the ring and hops over the barricade exiting through the crowd as Bourbon's music begins to play. Mika Hunt tends to Peter who is holding his head groaning on the ring mat.

Mike Stump WHAT A DICK MOVE!

T-KATO What's the deal with interference around here?

Tig O'Bitties ANNDDD THE CHAMPIONNN, WEIGHING IN AT TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY POUNDS, AT SIX FEETT AND FIVE INCHES AS WELL... FROM THE CAPITOL OF WASHINGTON D.C...

Tig O'Bitties ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIEE BOOUURRRRRRBBBBBOONNNNNN!!!!!

A series of fireworks fire off on the stage as Robbie's music starts to play throughout the arena. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out with the Hart Championship over his shoulder, seeing Gilly down in the ring.

T-KATO What a nice surprise.

He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie standing on top of the Elimination Chamber followed by the massive dive through the top onto Trax, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, and Robbie delivering the final blow to Barney Green's career by way of ROBBIEBOMB onto the hood of the car. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there.

T-KATO He would be a fool not to take advantage of this situation.

He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles while jawing to the crowd holding the Title up high, which is singing along to I, Don Quixote. Robbie then enters the ring and points at the referee, Setting up a glass table to finish this quickly. He perches it centered in the ring, and tries to put Gilly on, but Peter in his groggy state flips off Bourbon and delivers a low blow as both fall limp to the canvas. The bell rings.

Mike Stump GILLY IN THE NICK OF TIME!! Bourbon looked like he was going to end this before it even began!

T-KATO RIGHT ON.

Robbie shakes his head holding his twig and berries, not believing he fell for that. Peter crawls over in desperation using the ropes to get slowly to his feet. Robbie does the same on the other side, then turns and hurdles over the table for a vicious clothesline that nearly busts Bourbon to the table, but misses just left. Peter shakes his head now knowing he missed an opportunity to walk out with the Title early. He curses at Robbie, then mounts his gnawing on his forehead. Hunt looks on unable to stop it.

Mike Stump Peeeeerfectllyyy legal in this match folks. These men had a crazy glass tables match a few months ago, and it is still scorched in our mind. This time there are no managers at ringside, probably for that exact reason that led to what happened last go 'round.

Gilly gets up spitting part of Bourbon's mask he chewed off into the crowd, but a pissed Robbie is up quick to catch him in a T-Bone suplex. Robbie holds his face in anguish. They uses his rage to picks up Gilmour and propel him with force into the turnbuckle. Gilly writhes in pain and falls back first onto the mat.

Mike Stump Neither man real shy here...

T-KATO Guess not.

Robbie runs over and mounts Gilmour, now gnawing on his forehead until blood runs down his face and eyes. Gilly is in a daze as Robbie picks him up for a half hit EARTH'S MIGHTIEST CHOKESLAM. He reconfigures a table by leaning it in the corner. Then picks up Peter on his shoulder to run him into it. He builds speed quickly but Gilmour see's the plan, and hops off Robbie to the ring apron on the other side of the ropes. Bourbon stops his momentum by grabbing the two sides of the corner top ropes just in time to avoid disaster.

T-KATO CLOSE CALL!

Gilmour springboard back into the ring hitting a springboard ROARING ELBOW launching Robbie backward onto his back. Gilly flips up enticing the crowd by grabbing his crotch and winking at a few local hotties. Robbie crawls behind the distracted Peter. He suddenly feel a violent rage as through his eyes we see Gilmour making obscene gestures about Bourbon to the fans. The rage in his eyes is second only to the power in his arms, stepping over to grab a glass table. He picks it up. Gilmour turns around in slow motion as the look turns from spoiled 4th grader to downright terror.

T-KATO Uh oh!

Robbie swings the table like a baseball bat and slams Gilmour so hard he flies into the ropes. Robbie looks down not believing that the table didn't break from the brunt of the force being on the two side moldings. But the force recoils Gilmour back, allowing Robbie to take another swing at it. He stiffens and swings but Gilmour drops his weight to the ground and waits for Bourbon to spin around still holding the table's momentum. He catches him...

Mike Stump ENDGAMMMEEEEE!!

The package pile-driver collapses Robbie's rage into a small colorful pile. The glass table drops to the mat released from Robbie's grasp, cracking partially down the side. Peter runs over and sets up the table. He hammers Robbie with rights and lefts, fists then axe handle smashes to the shoulder blades. He positions Bourbon on the table as the cracking of spidering glass is seen in web form from under the glass.

T-KATO It's gonna break!

Peter climbs to the top rope. He puts both hands on his privates and thrusts outward toward Bourbon. He leaps the leap of faith upon which every professional wrestler dared to dream in their covered sheets after playing lego's for endless hours as a child. The majesty in his eyes of winning on the grandest stage while being award Hart Champion in mere milliseconds. The a vacuum sapping the desire from his eyes and replacing it with immediate regret.

Mike Stump BOURBON SAW IT COMING...

Robbie counters the dive with distinguished grace in a single motion of a DIAMOND CUTTER through the glass table. The shards bust apart in front of Peter's eyes that quench in pain then fall to shuttering closure in defeat. Mika Hunt calls for the bell.

T-KATO THAT WAS OUTTA NOWHERE!!

Mike Stump ROBBIE BOURBON JUST BROKE GILMOUR THROUGH A TABLE! Peter was beaten by Trax who got his wish, and the Hart Champion was able to make the most of it. Though he does not look completely pleased with Mr.F'n Dominance's decision.

Tig O'Bitties ANNNNDD STILLLLLLLLLL HART CHAAAMPIONNNNN... ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBIIIEE BOUURRRRBBBBBOOOOONNNNNN!!

Still Hart Champion
Robbie Bourbon

Robbie holds the Title over his shoulder, then stares down at the bleeding Peter, and shakes his head as if to motion that he "didn't want it this way". He heads to the back to his music. Ring attendants begins cleaning up the glassy shattered mess.

* SEGMENT *

Colton Kato is scene backstage clapping his hands in approval. the shot zooms in to his face, as it turns from joyful to serious in an instant.

T-KATO So- remember how I said that ladder match was a preliminary thing before I was so rudely interrupted by CHRIS FUCKING CHAOS... AGAIN!? Well... rules are rules Bourbon. You need two defenses by March 1. And by my count, that was... ONE! SO... get the winner of that ladder match out there! TIDBITS! Don't leave the arena Robbie... we are doing ANOTHER HART CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! ONE FALL TO FINISH!!!!

The arena irrupts inside as Bourbon looks on at the X-Tron stunned and fatigued. Peter walks to the back waves his hand at the Tron as if not impressed.

MAIN EVENT * OPTION 2 (3 ROLEPLAY MAX, NO WORD LIMIT PER ROLEPLAY)
Universal Championship Match

MICHEAL
GRAVES

- vs -
CHAMPION
CHRIS CHAOS©

PER RULE: 60 Minute Iron Man Match * Most Falls By Expiration
MATCH TYPE: One on One * Chaos Must Win By 3 Falls or Lose.

BACKSTORY
- vs -
A sudden war of words ignited a feud between two of the biggest names in the locker room. Micheal said this, Chris said that- so NOW after Paul Heyman's match-making and Colton Kato's tolerance for Chaos at and all time low, will he be able to survive a grueling one hour test, AND win by AT LEAST 2 FALLS!?(Now 3 falls per Kato- after Chaos interference in 2 matches tonight) OR will Graves become- Universal?

Mike Stump AND THE MAIN EVENT!!!!

Tig O'Bitties THHHEEE CHALLEENNGGERRRRR...

The lights dim as the entrance stage begins to fill with smoke. The opening cords of "Mayhem blast over the PA system as a large wall of fire engulfs the stage. As the fire fades away, Micheal Graves walks out from behind the curtain with a few facial lacerations from accidentally spearing his buddy Cadryn Tiberius in the TV Title match then being pushed out by Kato. The metal riffs of Halestorm continue to pound on as Micheal stands there for a moment, surveying the crowd.

Tig O'Bitties STANDING AT SIX FEET FOUR INCHES, WEIGHING TWO HUNDRED AND THIRTY-FIVE POUNDS... FROM THE GREAT STEEL CITY OF PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA... MICHHHEEALLLLLLLLL GRAVVVVVVVVVEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Micheal slowly walks down the ramp as a small burst of fire erupt at the sides of the stage. The lights rise back up as Graves rolls into the ring and takes a seated position leaning against the turnbuckle facing the stage for the biggest opportunity since his return to the XWF squared circle.

Tig O'Bitties ANNNNDDD THHHEEE UNNIVERSAALL CHAMPIONN... weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds...

Chris Chaos comes out to a huge showing of pyrotechnics on the stage in jeans and a t-shirt, holding his Championship above his head as the audience erupts with cheers. A few unhappy people make their voices known from his actions earlier. He see's the ripping up "Chris Chaos Conquers" sign from Reno earlier, as a flashback on the screen shows Reno ripping up the sign, then Chaos in the back after the match throwing powder into, his partner, Reno's face.

Tig O'Bitties Standing at six feet and five inches tall... FROM CLEARWATER BEACH, BY WAY OF TAMPA FLORIIDAAA... CHHRIIISSSSSSSSS CHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Mike Stump Well, Kato is still backstage but we can confirm that Gabe Reno was taken to a nearby area hospital and appears not to have permanent damage to his vision. But the question remains, what kind of a douchebag does that to his own partner? As a result our General Manager has said that this 60 Minute Iron Man matchup is one fall win per usual fro Micheal Graves, and three falls margin for the Champion to retain. Might as well of just stripped him...

Hunt signals for the bell after explaining clearly the rules of the match. A timer appears on the X-Tron with a score count for each man at 0. The men stare at one another from a far, finally able to settle their feud from weeks ago in the ring. They circle one another like sharks, both with confident expressions before locking up arms in arms dead center.

[ 60 ]

[ Chaos 0 | Graves 0 ]

Mika Hunt breaks them up after several seconds of inaction. The circle again, and again go into a tie up in the middle of the canvas. This time graves slides behind Chaos with a waist lock, Chaos counters to the side under-hook into a waist lock of his own. Graves quickly rebounds into a half nelson headlock on Chris. Chris aggressively maneuvers backward throwing Graves off the ropes into the shoulder block. Graves is back up quick, Chris off the ropes hits another shoulder block. Graves up again, Chaos off the ropes caught into and arm-drag fling over takedown. Chris slams his other hand on the mat in frustration. Graves torques the arm and shoulder as Chaos begs for him to ease up. Mika asks chaos is he is done... he shouts "OF COURSE NOT". Micheal twists and pulls the shoulder, wearing down the champ with the arm bar and an elbow on the base of his neck.

Mike Stump Long match here, smart to go to the mat, and wear down the guy who needs to win by 3...

Chaos begins to shake in momentum to a clapping of the hands in the audience. He turns it to a standing position, then pulls Micheal's hair back, Micheal pulls his to return the favor... slamming Chaos back down to the mat into the arm bar again having never fully let go with both hands. Chris is visibly frustrated. He rolls left, then right, then eventually finds a way to head scissor graves into a swinging hurracurrana, but Graves takes both hands and throws him over the top rope with his own momentum. Chaos looks dazed and outmatched as he crawls back to all fours outside. Graves hops out of the ring and begins delivers right hand shot after shot to the point of Chaos' forehead. With each blow Chris' eyes fade more and more. Graves begins to realize his opportunity to build a lead, and picks up the Champion onto the apron, then pushing his body into the ring. Graves sets him up with a few more shots. GRAVE DIGGER Death Valley Driver. He hooks both legs into a big roll up, as Mika Hunt gets down...

3!!!

Chaos got a shoulder up but Hunt says it was too late.

[ 53 ]

[ Chaos 0 | Graves 1 ]

Mike Stump Either way it will be a long night for Chaos do to the time limit, but it could be a short night in terms of determining a winner if he doesn't figure out a way to make up 4 falls now. Good God!

Chris rolls out of the pin and pins Mika in the corner insisting that she change the decision so that he only be down by the already stacked 3 falls rule. Graves walks up and sunset flips Chaos into a side package! Mika drops again.

THR...

Chaos gets a shoulder up slightly faster this time. He gets up enraged and runs at Graves for a spear, but Micheal moves out of the way causing Chaos to hit the pole. Graves pulls his stiff body out and pins him again. Hunt...

THRE...

Chaos again barely gets the shoulder up.

Mike Stump Chris can't seem to catch a break here early, he HAS TO fend off any further attempts by Graves or this lead will grow more and more insurmountable as the time runs out!!

Graves gets up surprised that Chaos kicked out again. He delivers a few shots to the dome, then lifts the sitting Champion onto the top turnbuckle, mounting the same corner as both men ascend to the top in super-plex position. Chaos begins to wake a bit, and hits Graves with desperation fists to the stomach while perched on the top turnbuckle. Chaos reverses the leverage and looks ready to super-plex Graves to the outside of the ring.

Mike Stump NOOO, MY GOD, PLEASE NO!!

Chaos tries to lift Graves, who toes the top rope just enough on the way up to stop the lift. Chaos tries again, and again the boot toe of Graves stops it. Graves head-butt's to the side twice, then lifts Chaos up toward the inside of the ring some 30 feet into the air. He launches him hard toward the canvas, but Chaos switches it to a high cross-body slam drop at the last minute, and into an immediate pin hook. Mika on the mat...

Graves kicks out but looks to be completely incapacitated, as Chaos gets up and again pushes Hunt into the corner demanding answers about a pin. He pulls some of his blonde hair out in anger. He picks up Graves and tosses him to the outside. Chaos stomps over to the side, and takes Tig's steel chair.

Mike Stump What a gentleman. HEY, this match is NOT NO DISQUALIFICATION, HUNT!

Hunt warns Chaos, as he stalks the rising Graves, Graves turns leaning in, but ducks under the chair shot. He rebounds off the ropes. Chaos tosses the chair at him, but he catches it in mid air; Chaos goes for a drop-kick into the chair, but Graves instead smashes Chris's legs with it. Mike calls for the bell for a fall.

Mike Stump THE HELL WAS THAT! He didn't have to do that!?

[ 44 ]

[ Chaos 1 | Graves 1 ]

Graves looks at Mika, and thinks back to accidentally hitting Tiberius, and all the shit Chaos talked earlier in the week. Chaos holding his legs in pain, puts up a hand to Graves. Micheal looks up at the scoreboard knowing he has a cushion. Mika Hunt tries to take the chair, but he says "NO! NO! NONONONONONO!" and snaps. Graves hits Chaos again with the chair on one side. Chaos flips in pain to the other, Graves slams the chair again bending it over Chaos now fragile tender legs. Mika calls for a fall for each chair shot and finally wrestles the chair away from the slipping into lunacy challenger.

[ 40 ]

[ Chaos 3 | Graves 1 ]

Graves spins around feeling the Dark Warrior coming on, but fights it off. He gets out of the ring and begins clearly the Stump and Spanish announce tables for some, sure to be, bad idea.

Mike Stump NO, COME ON.

He gets them clear, as Chaos rolls out of the ring and the two begin going blow for blow. The crowd blows up with cheers for either one. Graves finally lands three punches in succession and lays Chris on Stump's announce table, he signals to the crowd, and hops up. Picking up Chris, but Chris starts fighting back again. Headbutt's into knife edge chops. Graves steps back stunned toward the edge of the table. Chaos with the SPEAR FROM THE ANNOUNCE ACROSS AND THROUGH THE OTHER TABLE.

Mike Stump That wasn't THEEEEEE Equalizer Chaos uses, but it may have been the only equalizer he needed in this match. Especially after that tantrum that surrendered two falls a few minutes ago by Graves. Keep in mind folks, Chaos has to win by three falls! Or he LOSES! Chris can't pin Graves on the outside either!

Chaos slowly gets up holding his wrenched shoulder from earlier that he used in the spear. He drags Graves to the ring and rolls him in. He cover him.

THRE...

Mike Stump GRAVES KICKED OUT!

A livid Chaos grabs Mika Hunt by the shirt saying that he will not tolerate being "screwed over" like this and that she had better "get her shit together". On the X-Tron a video begins streaming. Two open abandoned doors on the back of a local Orange County ambulance shown. A white powder trails leading toward the wrestler locker rooms. Chaos begins pulling his hair again, shaking his head, then checking the clock to see how much time he has left in this match.

[ 34 ]

[ Chaos 3 | Graves 1 ]

He collects himself, then picks up Graves, he tries and EQUALIZER, but Graves pivots out into a FINAL NAIL Crucifix Piledriver. Cover.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

Mike Stump CHAOS WILLED HE WAY OUT OF THAT PIN! HE TURNED JUST ENOUGH FOR HIS SHOULDER TO PEAK OFF THE CANVAS!

Graves now gets up to have words with Mika. They walk over to the corner to discuss what happened, as 'The Radical' Gabe Reno appears on the entrance ramp. Chaos is too groggy to noticed at first, but eventually from his side laying position points at Gabe; yelling at Reno to "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE". Chris yells at Mika Hunt "Get him out of here" but she is distracted by Graves. Chaos gets upset and rolls out of the ring, he looks under the apron and pulls out a baseball bat. Then tantrums up the ramp to meet Reno. Hunt begins to count at Graves request for the ring out.

Chaos swing at Reno who ducks to the side, and gently guides Chaos off the side of the ramp. He falls as Micheal pleads with Mika not to give Chaos a DQ fall for Reno's involvement. She continues to count...

Chris stirs back to his feet using the ramp as a crutch. He runs down to the apron, then stop, and turns to look at the still on-looking partner from iconoclast. Gabe pulls a picture out of his wallet and hold it up in the air. It's them together at a recent family barbeque for Chaos.

Chaos shakes his head, suddenly realizing how silly he's been. Reno points and give the heart love symbol with his hands, Chaos pounds a fist to his own heart as both get teary eyed.

Mike Stump Jesus! GET IN THE RING!

Chaos turns to get in, but Graves baseball slide kicks him to the ground.

Chaos gets up quickly and slides in.

10!

Mike calls for a bell to signify a fall. Chaos is out of his mind claiming he was in. He then stomps around, and flips off Reno for distracting him. Reno gives the chin sign for "Up Yours". Gabe retreats pissed to the backstage area. Graves looks on laughing to himself.

Mike Stump Well, that peace in a precious moment didn't last long.

[ 27 ]

[ Chaos 3 | Graves 2 ]

Mike Stump 26 minutes left now, and Chaos is up one, but he needs to be up three of he WILL LOSE the Universal Title to Graves right here tonight!

Graves and Chaos lock up again in the ring. Graves shoves Chaos to the corner, then cheap shots him in the face as Hunt backs them way. Graves, smelling the Championship near begins a flurry of kicks all over the body of Chaos. Chris moans louder as his shoulder is hit. Graves adjusts on the fly, and wraps Chaos' arm around the rope and steps on it, pulling with his arms to try and separate it completely. Hunt counts to 4 for a break. Then Graves is back on it again until 4 another time. Hunt again warns Graves to keep himself in check after the chair incident earlier in the match.

Mike Stump Graves is getting closer and closer, can't let his emotions get the best of him. Chaos is Champion for a reason now...

Graves lures Chaos out of the corner, then picks him up; tucking his arm behind his back then body slamming him on top of it. Chris screams in pain. Graves smiles, knowing the weakness could be the end for Chaos Title run. He picks Chaos up again for the same slam, but Chris gets behind him just before he can lift, and hits a neck-breaker to buy some time.

Mike Stump Resourceful move.

Graves gets up stumbling a bit, Chaos hops to his feet for AN EQUALIZER Tilt-A-Whirl like F5/DDT. He goes for the cover. Hunt to count...

Mike Stump HE GOT ITTT, HE GOT IT CLEAN!

3!!

[ 19 ]

[ Chaos 4 | Graves 2 ]

Mike Stump These men are both down exhausted in the ring, we have already had 42 minutes in this match, and they are still FIGHTING FOR THE ULTIMATE PRIZE! WHAT A MAINN EVENT ON SAVVAGGE!

Chaos gazes up at the score and time, he nods knowing he needs only one more pin to walk away with a win as time expires. He crawls and balances to a standing position. He looks at his imaginary watch, then crouches waiting for Graves to rise to his feet. Graves finally rolls over to the turnbuckle, and lifts himself up kicking to try to salvage any energy he has left. He turns around, Chaos hits ANOTHER EQUALIZER. but the force of it tosses Graves toward the side. The Cover. Mika ready...

Mika point to Graves foot, which is under the bottom rope, Chaos now hooks that leg. She restarts the count...

Mike Stump GRAVES KICKED OUT OF A SECOND STRAIGHT EQUALIZER AFTER FAILING TO BEAT THE FIRST!! THAT FOOT MIGHT HAVE SAVED HIS DREAMS HERE! THE CHAMP IS ROLLING!

Chris gets to his feet, then looks at the scoreboard.

[ 12 ]

[ Chaos 4 | Graves 2 ]

He looks over at Nipsey Russell polishes his Universal Championship belt, and shakes his head in frustration. He picks up Graves. MICHEAL INTO A ONE HANDED ROLL THROUGH. Hunt to count it...

3!!!!!!!

Mike Stump MICHEAL FUCKING GRAVESSSSS JUST ROLLED THROUGH FOR A PIN TO PUT CHAOS TWO FALLS AWAY WITH NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!!!!!

[ 10 ]

[ Chaos 4 | Graves 3 ]

Colton Kato begins to walk down with a team of security behind him. He posts one man at the entrance, and the others on each side of the ring. The competitors look on confused, but realize it is to stop further interference and continue on.

Mike Stump What is this? I guess Kato is finally done with people getting involved now... not sure what took so long...

Chaos has recoiled to his feet and has twisted Graves into a Boston Crab submission. Graves is moaning but is almost too weak to even tap out. Mika asks him with little response. She decides to lift the arm for a TKO 3 count instead. 1 lift... 2 lifts... 3... NO Graves just keeps the third time from hitting the mat. He roll flips out of the move and prepares for a finishing touch, but CHAOS HITS A HALF SPEAR.

Mike Stump He did not get all of it, but enough, maybe!

The cover and count from Mika...

3!!!

[ 4 ]

[ Chaos 5 | Graves 3 ]

Mike Stump FOUR MINUTES LEFT! GRAVES GETS ONE FALL OR THE TIME RUNS OUT AND HE PRETTY MUCH WALKS OUT CHAMPION! CHAOS NEEDS ONE FALL MORE AT LEAST HERE!!! WOW! Not even a full Spear, but Graves is just worn the hell out! Chaos doesn't look much better.

The weak two mean pick themselves up for one last hoorah. Right from Graves, left from Chaos, left from Graves, right from Chaos. Teetering in the middle of the ring like great warriors who refuses to submit to the other. Somehow they continue to exchange blows without falling backward. Will versus will. Desire versus desire. Want versus want. Need versus need. Man versus man. The house crowd is going complete APESHIT for the way these men are refusing to lose to each other. Stump looks on with tears in his tear ducts so proud to be a part of it. Tig's O'Bitties stand at attention. Nipsey is poised to ring the bell for the final fall. Graves finally gets a little extra mustard on a blow and drops Chaos, then puts his exhausted arms out to signal for one final move. Chaos rises, Micheal spews red poison mist into his face and goes for a move. Kato is in THE RING behind Graves. He inches, no, he hits a COLT FOLLOWING sickening Reverse backbreaker over his own back. Graves crumbles. Colt looks up at the clock.

[ :16 ]

[ Chaos 5 | Graves 3 ]

Chaos looks at what just transpired and see's Kato warning Hunt not to call that a fall because the "red mist should have been called as well". Caos see's the time...

[ :08 ]

[ Chaos 5 | Graves 3 ]

He covers the limp Micheal Graves. Mika looks at Kato who shrugs as if to say "do your job". She counts...

[ :04 ]

[ :03 ]

3!!!

[ :02 ]

[ :01 ]

[ :00 ]

[ Chaos 6 | Graves 3 ]

Mika Hunt gives the okay to Nipsey Russell who shakes his head but rings the bell anyway as the 1 hour time limit has expired.

Winner Universal Championship Match
Chris Chaos

Mike Stump CHAOS WON BY THREE FALLS! AFTER AN AMAZING NIGHT OF WRESTLING AND TALKING ABOUT NOT INTEREFERING IN MATCHES, HIRING SECURITY TO PREVENT IT, GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH CHAOS ALL NIGHT OVER IT... HE JUST SCREWED MICHEAL GRAVES!!!??? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! THE KID HAD IT WON! DAMNIT KATO! DAMN YOU!

Colton serious faced looks down at Graves, who is in disbelief as he see's the scoreboard and Chaos gallivanting off with the Universal Title in his grasp close like a newborn baby. He looks up at Kato in shock. Kato nods, then exits the ring, on his way back up the ramp.

* BONUS MATCH AFTER RETRO COMMERCIAL BREAK *

Bonus Match * No Roleplay Standards (decided by head to head for first match)
Hart Championship Match

MR.
TIDBITS

- vs -
CHAMPION
ROBBIE BOURBON©

PER RULE: Second Defense By Bourbon * 2 Defenses Per Month (By 3/1)
MATCH TYPE: Single Fall Bout

BACKSTORY
- vs -
A pack of cigarettes turned into a surprise Title shot for Mr.Tidbits in order for Robbie Bourban to fulfill his mandatory defense per XWF Hart Championship rules. Both men tired and hurt from a Ladder and Glass Table's match already tonight, respectively. Who will grind through and show the most Hart?

Back from commercial Break, Tig sits down after announcing the competitor entrances moments before. Kato is at the desk again with Mike Stump reviewing some match notes. Meanwhile, Mika Hunt stands in the ring with both Tibits and Bourbon already in their corners ready to roll. She signals for the bell after explaining the normal match one fall to a finish rules. Count Out's and DQ's active for the final match of the night.

Mike Stump I CAN'T BELIEVE GRAVES GOT SCREWED! WHAT THE HELL!? We still have another match here... Bourbon looks upset that Trax got involved in his first go 'round tonight, maybe this finish will be a little cleaner for one of these men.

T-KATO Bourbon is Champion for a reason, Stump, he's a big boy. Tidbits has been here for 45 minutes and he has already made a name for himself... has anyone ever won the Hart on their first show?

The bell rings.

Mike Stump I recall a lot of ridiculous shit but not that happening. Who knows.?

T-KATO I was hoping you did...

Tidbits wastes no time pinning Robbie against the ropes. He ties his arms up with the tope and middle rope using weight leverage and begins vicious kicks to the chest of the Champion. Robbie moans in pain, as the fans begin to chant "THIS IS AWESOME" due to the Bonus Match. Tibdits puts a variation around the ropes onto Bourbon of the TIDBIT DEATH LOCK Scorpion Death Lock, crossing the legs upside down around the bottom rope. Robbie screams in pain as Mika counts for Tidbits to break the hold around the ropes. He breaks it at 4. She backs him up warning him to listen to what she says. He shoves her out of the way briskly, then boots Robbie in the face, causing his momentum to unhook the tied in shoulders of Bourbon.

Mike Stump That may be too much for Robbie, he does not look in good shape here, and Tidbits looks to have his second wind after fending off McBride, Blackcoat, and Stone.

T-KATO Let's not pretend he didn't have help... so did Bourbon. Maybe people should mind their own DAMN BUSINESS and stay out of everyone else's matches next Savage. Fuck-

Tidbits slides out and motions to the crowd as they begin a massive wave of cheers. The floor o the arena begins to shake. Robbie gets to his feet, noticing the unfocused Tidbits. Robbie propels off the rope and Suicide Dive's out, but Tidbits see's it in time and guides Bourbon's force neck first into the barricade wall. Robbie immediately convulses in pain holding his throat. Mike Hunt slides out to remove Tidbits from the area. Nipsey Russell runs around the bell-keeper's den to check on the clearly hurt Hart Champion. They motion for help as Robbie's mask is removed, and they try to clear an airway. Tidbits slides back into the ring, and begins a victory waltz with weird gestures that make little sense.

Mike Stump Great, Kato, this is why we don't double book guys... are you happy now?

T-KATO Don't you PUT THIS ON ME ASSHOLE-

Mike Stump Then who?

T-KATO No one forced Robbie to come out here STUMP, HE COULD HAVE GIVEN THE TITLE UP AND SAID ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH! FUCK YOU!

Mike Stump Then nyou don't know him very well. Why would he do that? He will go until he can't.

Medics are brushed off as Mika comes over to discuss the circumstances with Colton. He covers his headset Mic, then nods a few times. Mika goes over to Tig to discuss the forthcoming announcement. Presumably to end the match and award Tidbits the new Hart Champion.

Mike Stump Could be it, what a night for Mr.Tidbits.

Tig gets up, but if forced back into her chair as Robbie has pushed a medic off into her. He gets up gasping for air and rolls into the ring with all of his mite, then lays flat. Mika slides in behind him and shrugs looks at Kato, who give the go ahead since the bell never rang.

Mike Stump I've called a lot of Robbie Bourbon matches, Kato. And I gotta tell ya... this son of a bitch is the toughest guy in XWF. He never gives up, until his dying breath... literally here tonight. Maybe you should stop thi...

Tidbits walks over to the motionless Bourbon after yelling at Hunt to end the match, and her declining pointing to Kato, as to mimic his instructions to Tidbits. Tidbits stands and shakes his head, the crowd BOO's loudly not wanting Robbie to get more hurt. Tidbits in an impossible situation picks up the big man. ROBBIE ROLLS HIM INTO A SMALL PACKAGE! SMILING AT THE CAMERA WITH A WINK! Hunt is in shock not sure what just happened, Kato removes his headset and slides in.

Mike Stump NO... WAY!!!!!!!!!??

3!!!!

Mike Stump Mika didn't even know what to do, Kato made the count, but Nipsey rang the bell, THIS MATCH IS OVER! ROBBIE BOURBON HAS ESCAPED BOTH MATCHES WITH THE HART CHAMPIONSHIP! WHAT A FUCKING CHAMPION WE HAVE FOLKS!!!! WOW!

Winner Hart Championship Match(#2)
Robbie Bourbon

Kato holds up Robbie's hand as his lack of oxygen makes his collapse into a hug with Colton. Kato props him on his shoulder, and proudly jerks his arm into a victorious motion. Colton looks Robbie in the eyes smacking his cheeks.

Mike Stump Well, it has been a helluva night! Thanks for tuning in LIVE! And TUNE IN AGAIN NEXT WEEK! Mike Stump here for Gaylord Cockshafer, Colton Kato, and the rest of the crew... THIS IS FUCKING SAVAGE!

The shots fades back to the band area.

* FINALE *

SLIPNOT plays again; "The Devil In I", while fans begin to exit the arena from all over the seating complex. Forever changed by a night on Saturday that will not soon be forgotten.

(OOC: If your roster page linked is old please make sure your current updated one is linked to your profile- just makes this way easier than searching for it every time- thanks, hope you all enjoy the new format. Thank you all. McBride, Graves, Reno, and Caedus were huge helps this Card even at the cost of sacrificing their own work a bit to help. Thanks so much-)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(02-26-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-26-2017), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-26-2017), Shade (02-27-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-26-2017, 06:03 PM

ooc- Holy shit...I wish I had a pc to _watch_ this on. That was pretty goddamn amazing Colton, thank you for all the effor to put that together which, let's be honest, must've been as much a pain in the butt as it was fun. Thank you to the writer of the TV match l that was VERY entertaining and VERY nerve-wracking lol (note: too big on my screen, I can't see the right half to Like it =/)

Jeff- As far as I was concerned I thought for a fact this was my last rodeo as TV. Thank you for making this the most heated feud I've ever been a part of brother, you're an intimidating talent at this. I'm sorry for anything I've said during the course of our month long battle that crossed any lines and could've hurt any feelings. Same to you Micheal.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JimCaedus's post:
(02-26-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-26-2017)
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2017, 06:16 PM

OOC: Sorry, but I'm not a fan of how Graves interfered in the TV title match. I'm a Babyface, and that was totally a heel move.

Otherwise good show.
Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-26-2017, 06:18 PM

OOC:

As I said in our private conversation a few moments ago.

First and foremost I want to say congratulations on your victory over me and retaining the title.

Secondly, thank you.

You forced me to become a better writer and to push myself beyond my limits and for that I'll never be able to thank you enough.

You are a very talented writer, Jimmy.

I can't wait to see you move in to the ring with the likes of Chaos, Graves, etc.

You'll do wonderful.

Again, thank you for all the fun and bullshit we went through these past 4 weeks or so. I wouldn't trade it.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cadryn Tiberius's post:
JimCaedus (02-26-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-26-2017) [-]
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-26-2017, 06:36 PM

ooc- I've been intimidated by your skill since our first match Jeff. As much as you say I pushed you to become a better writer, it's 100% mutual as far as I'm concerned. I'll never forget this last month, you're amazingly talented

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JimCaedus's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-26-2017, 06:54 PM

We go backstage to the medic room at Savage, where we see Robbie Bourbon being fitted with a neck brace. Blue is beside him as Robbie glares at the camera with a thousand yard stare.

Honey, that was, oh my God. Promise me you won't go out and defend your title twice in one night again.

Robbie's mouth twitches into a smirk. He opens his mouth to speak, but quickly shuts it, wincing in pain.

Take it easy, hon, you need to rest up, you have another round of Lethal Lottery. Why would you do all this?

Robbie glances at Blue while slowly blinking. He puckers his lips, and Blue leans in for a kiss.

For me?

Robbie blinks again and smiles, nodding his head no.

For all the people.

Robbie holds his left hand up and wavers it, signaling "kind of".

Then what?

Robbie holds the Hart Championship belt up with his right hand, then slings it over his shoulder. He glares back at the camera with a thousand yard stare.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JimCaedus (02-26-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-26-2017, 07:23 PM Video  re:SAVAGE * SATURDAY NIGHT 2/25/17 -->

Bobby Blackcoat is seen backstage, clutching his stomach and soaking wet.

Bobby is gasping for air in exhaustion, and wincing in pain as he moves the hand on his abdomen.

Bobby Blackcoat
: Tonight.....

....just as I said...

.....we saw the start of something new....

....You saw inexplicable powers harnessed. You saw me WIN that match. I had my opponents hurt! Tidbits was nothing to me! Nothing out there! He posed no threat at all! I won fair and square! I climbed that ladder on the way to victory! That packet of tobacco was IN MY H-............

CHRIS....

CHAOS......

You have just sealed your fate. You don't know what you've just messed with. You don't know the powers you've just stirred. You have the audacity to PLAY GAMES WITH BOBBY BLACKCOAT?! YOU WANT TO PUSH OVER MY LADDER TO SUCCESS?!

YOU DON'T FUCKING PLAY GAMES WITH BOBBY BLACKCOAT!

I PLAY THE GAMES!

YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!

YOU'RE GOING TO SEE ME IN COURT!

You are ALL about to see something you've never seen before! This is just the beginning! THIS WILL NOT FUCKING STAND! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?! FUCK YOU!!!

Bobby kicks a door open and storms through it, screaming.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Bobby Blackcoat's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-26-2017, 09:50 PM

Trax just made the biggest mistake of his life..

he better be ready for warfare because hell is coming for him!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-26-2017, 10:19 PM

(02-26-2017, 09:50 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Trax just made the biggest mistake of his life..

he better be ready for warfare because hell is coming for him!

It was nothing personal as I said, just business, but by all means come find me Wednesday.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-27-2017, 08:42 AM

Dont worry the killers always find their prey.

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O&gt;

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

02-27-2017, 09:17 AM

Not so bad the show kato

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post