Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booking a Doctors appointment
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-17-2017, 04:28 AM

Hey Doc, how are you? Great I bet, puffing on your cigars all relaxed and merry after Michael Graves carried you to the second round of Lethal Lottery. I'm not sure if you caught wind of the message I sent to you in my attempt to pin Ghost Tank in response to you running your mouth about me but I'm here to make sure that message is crystal clear, after Lethal Lottery is done and dusted and I, not you, go on to win it, I want you one on one on the following Warfare. Time to put all the verbal barbs that have been going on for MONTHS to rest, its time to settle it. Trax vs Doctor D'Ville, spare me your long winded and contrived riddle talk and sideways dissing, a simple "I accept" will suffice old man..

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Roxy Cotton (02-17-2017)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-17-2017, 04:14 PM

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

"Of course, I accept! You're the one that's been so worried about having this match, you know. Who talks about Trax versus D'Ville? Who?! I haven't heard anything, but if you think you still have something to prove... Even after losing in my most glorious RUMBLE, blowing your chance to regain the Universal Championship, and, in hindsight, losing Lethal Lottery; I'm for it. The doctor's doors are always open, my friend, I don't understand WHY you make it sound so hard to come and face me. You've even flirted with the fact that you would spend your 'DREAM MATCH' purchase on me. I've been waiting? Waste of xbux, if you ask me, because I've been here the entire time. Stop dancing around thinking you're entitled to something. If you haven't embarrassed yourself already, I'll start now."

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
drezdin5788 (02-22-2017), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-17-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-17-2017)