Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAVAGE OVERFLOW
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 08:34 PM

It's too bad that I'm occupied this week Robbie, because you and I have unfinished business.
Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-15-2017, 08:41 PM

(02-15-2017, 08:24 PM)Vincent Lane Said:
(02-15-2017, 08:21 PM)Robert Main Said: I'm the number one contender for that Television Championship. No I will not be wrestling at Savage. I'll just face the winner in the near future. I will get my shot correct?

Ooc: I need a recharge lol. About the Television Championship. This is just me but defending once a week seems rough. I don't make the rules or want to for that matter. But couldn't the champ maybe defend everyother week?

I hear you on it being tiring. That's kind of the drag of that particular title. It's an easier workload as it carries the 3 RP/2000 word limit, but it's also every week. The idea is to balance it that way. Plus it helps make sure it changes hands semi frequently as guys just sort of get tired of defending it after a while.

The Hart has to be defended every two weeks or so, the rest are all monthly.

"Got ya boss man. I'll still receive my shot at the Television Championship? I'll go in for any title"

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-15-2017, 08:50 PM

Ladies......can we all play nice? It took me by shock at first too but I swallowed my pride and took it. I am going to beat Graves to within an inch of his life in the longest hour he has ever had the displeasure of living through. And in terms of having multiple rivals at the same time Thomas? All work an no play make Chaos a dull boy........bring it on. I've opted into every card but two since I've been here. I give zero fucks about deck stacking. I use it as motivation. Maybe you should too.

[Image: hD5q4wA.png]
[Image: 9xQhFfS.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 08:58 PM

(02-15-2017, 08:50 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Ladies......can we all play nice? It took me by shock at first too but I swallowed my pride and took it. I am going to beat Graves to within an inch of his life in the longest hour he has ever had the displeasure of living through. And in terms of having multiple rivals at the same time Thomas? All work an no play make Chaos a dull boy........bring it on. I've opted into every card but two since I've been here. I give zero fucks about deck stacking. I use it as motivation. Maybe you should too.

[Image: hD5q4wA.png]
[Image: 9xQhFfS.jpg]

Keep underestimating me Chaos, that's what got you into this mess to begin with. You look at my win loss record and you assume that I'm a pushover. Ask Thaddeus Duke or Robbie Bourbon how big of a push over I am. They may have won our respective battles, but I'm sure that they will both admit that it was no easy task. As far as our match goes, I'm due a win, and it'll be all the sweeter getting that win over you!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-15-2017, 08:59 PM

(02-15-2017, 08:50 PM)Chris Chaos Said: Ladies......can we all play nice? It took me by shock at first too but I swallowed my pride and took it. I am going to beat Graves to within an inch of his life in the longest hour he has ever had the displeasure of living through. And in terms of having multiple rivals at the same time Thomas? All work an no play make Chaos a dull boy........bring it on. I've opted into every card but two since I've been here. I give zero fucks about deck stacking. I use it as motivation. Maybe you should too.

Attaboy, Chris, I knew once I showed up you'd know how a Champion is supposed to act. If some suit sipping spring water in the back wants blood from a man who drinks tap water, give it to them. Ain't like they're the ones putting on the show.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JimCaedus (02-15-2017)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-15-2017, 09:02 PM

(02-15-2017, 08:41 PM)Robert Main Said: "Got ya boss man. I'll still receive my shot at the Television Championship? I'll go in for any title"

And I'll put you out on a fucking stretcher.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(02-16-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-15-2017, 09:26 PM

(02-15-2017, 07:16 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(02-13-2017, 12:24 PM)JimCaedus Said: As if I'd decline? I deny NO ONE. Cady-cat our Lethal Lottery IV bout is one thing but by the bouncin' balls o' Beelzebub we'll have our TV Title Round Two. I'd say it's gonna get FUCKING. SAVAGE.

Micheal Graves: It's not really a concern of mine Caedus, but I feel the need to point out that despite your claims of not falling into our trap, you totally did pal. You may have caught on eventually, but it was a dollar short and a day late. Fret not though, because after Savage is over and the crowds have gone home. You and Chaos can share a tender moment looking back on how the Fruity Devil's totally suckered you into no win situations.

Micheal looks back to Cadryn with a puzzled look about him.

Seriously, we're going with that name?

Graves if you define my putting trust in you after talks of teaming behind closed doors is falling for your trap then really, you're just a cocksucking pussy who takes advantage of a trust that had no business being placed in you to begin with. That's not clever, it's just spinless since you didn't have the balls to be honest. You'll pay for that, regardless of any smart ass response, . Stop trying to save face. You too Cadryn. You want your match? You already got it. Bring your shit on.

[Image: chM1Ri0.gif]

[Image: pz4P3Ut.png]
Shout out to Gator/Noah Jackson for this kickass banner

[Image: aFZyFWU.jpg]

~XWF ALL TIME TOP 50 - #6!!!! <3
~Efed Podcast Top 100 - #74 w/no Twitter (all credit to you, fam, 🙏 <3)
~XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF XTREME CHAMPION - 2x
~XWF TAG TEAM CHAMPION w/Chaos then Engy, w/APEX x2 - 3x 
~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x
~XWF Trio Tag Champion w/Ax3 - 1x
~XWF Television Champion - 1x (undefeated)
~XWF Federweight Champion - 2x
~XWF Triple Title Holder - 1x (TV, Federweight & 24/7 case)
~XWF Double Title Holder - 5x (TV/Fedr, Uni/Trio, Tag/24/7, X/24/7 & Uni/Tag)
~XWF 2017 Lethal Lottery IV Tournament winner!!
~XWF 2017 Leap of Faith Rafter Match winner!!
~XWF 2017 2nd Annual Doc D'Ville Shove-It Rumble Co-Winner w/Chaos!!
~XWF 2017 War Games Co-Winner with Rob Main & Drew Archyle as APEX!!
~XWF Feb. 2017 J. Federweight Scramble Winner!!
~XWF January 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Like a Moth to the Flame"
~XWF February 2017 Star of the Month!!
~XWF March 2017 3-Way Star of the Month!!
~XWF September 2017 RP of the Month!! - "Lions & Tigers & Caedus, Oh Shit"
~XWF July 2021 QOTM!! - line from "Took It All"
~XWF October 2021 RP of the Month!! - "This Just In" audio
~XWF November 2021 Star of the Month!! (3rd time!!!!!!)
~XWF Match of the Year 2021 w/Bourbsy!! - X-Treme, Flynn's Audio Shove-It

---Love Me, Like Me, Hate Me. No Worries---

Gator's Archive💙
[Image: KlXZwFe.png]
In Loving Memory of Captain Dick Powers

Gravy's Archive💙
[Image: YSqFoQ7.jpg]
[Image: oqNqgFo.jpg]
Shout out to Gravy for these kickass banners

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-15-2017, 09:33 PM

(02-15-2017, 08:04 PM)Vincent Lane Said: Colton, are you okay here?

Last thing we need is a roster uprising or some fuckin' coup-d'etat.

Jimmy? You cool, dude? Thomas? Ren... well, you're never cool, never mind. Try to be nice, kids. Daddy has a migraine.

A-ok Mr. Lane. Perhaps a bit upset but when am I not? I'm ready and willing to put my title on the line for Savage, for the XWF and for whatever competitor chosen. No one's going to make me do anything other than give it my all and I'm definitely not ever going to repeat the "Q" word again. I'm here to stay in good times and bad, boss.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimCaedus's post:
(02-16-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 09:44 PM

(02-15-2017, 09:26 PM)JimCaedus Said:
(02-15-2017, 07:16 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(02-13-2017, 12:24 PM)JimCaedus Said: As if I'd decline? I deny NO ONE. Cady-cat our Lethal Lottery IV bout is one thing but by the bouncin' balls o' Beelzebub we'll have our TV Title Round Two. I'd say it's gonna get FUCKING. SAVAGE.

Micheal Graves: It's not really a concern of mine Caedus, but I feel the need to point out that despite your claims of not falling into our trap, you totally did pal. You may have caught on eventually, but it was a dollar short and a day late. Fret not though, because after Savage is over and the crowds have gone home. You and Chaos can share a tender moment looking back on how the Fruity Devil's totally suckered you into no win situations.

Graves if you define my putting trust in you after talks of teaming behind closed doors is falling for your trap then really, you're just a cocksucking pussy who takes advantage of a trust that had no business being placed in you to begin with. That's not clever, it's just spinless since you didn't have the balls to be honest. You'll pay for that, regardless of any smart ass response, . Stop trying to save face. You too Cadryn. You want your match? You already got it. Bring your shit on.

Jim, I was not in any way referring to those conversations. Just pointing how you definitely fell for Cadryn's plan to lure you into a rematch hook, line, and sinker. Because you apparently... Maybe... Possibly... Realized it after the fact. Then tried to back out of the match and act like you knew about the plan the whole time.

That just made you look more foolish than you ever could have before. It would have been wiser to just keep your mouth shut, but that seems to be a problem that you and Chaos have in common. Perhaps the two of you should discuss a union. You guys are a perfect match for each other.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (02-15-2017)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-15-2017, 09:52 PM

Your words have no merit, Graves. Win a match and then talk. Right now, you are nothing short of a j o b b e r .

[Image: qqfpg3p.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 10:02 PM

Yep, I'm just a J O B B E R. You might as well focus all of your attention on LL right?
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-15-2017, 10:15 PM

(02-15-2017, 09:44 PM)Micheal Graves Said:
(02-15-2017, 09:26 PM)JimCaedus Said:
(02-15-2017, 07:16 PM)Micheal Graves Said: Micheal Graves: It's not really a concern of mine Caedus, but I feel the need to point out that despite your claims of not falling into our trap, you totally did pal. You may have caught on eventually, but it was a dollar short and a day late. Fret not though, because after Savage is over and the crowds have gone home. You and Chaos can share a tender moment looking back on how the Fruity Devil's totally suckered you into no win situations.

Jim, I was not in any way referring to those conversations. Just pointing how you definitely fell for Cadryn's plan to lure you into a rematch hook, line, and sinker. Because you apparently... Maybe... Possibly... Realized it after the fact. Then tried to back out of the match and act like you knew about the plan the while time.

That just made you look more foolish than you ever could have before. It would have been wiser to just keep your mouth shut, but that seems to be a problem that you and Chaos have in common. Perhaps the two of you should discuss a union. You guys are a perfect match for each other.

Of course you weren't referring to those talks, why would you shine a light on your own backstabbing nature which includes stabbing Cadryn in the back to join up with me? Oops...did I spill the beans and make the actual asshole look like an actual asshole? So then, why would I not accept a match thinking it would become our spoken of turning point then turn right back around and see it for what it was when you suddenly pulled out, something I wish Cadryn's father had done by the way, and rejoined him? One final time, so we're all clear, that's not fooling me, that's entrapment. It's ok though Gravy, I'm going to get you in that ring one day and I'll show you how unwise it is to fuck with a psycopath who gets paid to beat other human beings instead of jailed. This is the XWF where anything can happen. Me destroying you shouldn't be that far a stretch of the imagination..

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
(02-15-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 10:24 PM

Micheal Graves has a seriously heated look on his face as the camera fades in to a tight shot. The camera slowly pans back when suddenly Micheal throws up a thumbs up and cracks a smile from ear to ear.

see ya then Jim!

(OOC: My God I feel so bad for Kato having to dig through all of this to find opt ins)
Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-15-2017, 10:24 PM

ooc: Cadryn, Kato, I'm not sure what to pick for restrictions or lack thereof so I'm down for whatever you guys vote on. Lets make this a kickass showdown

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-15-2017, 10:26 PM

ooc: Mikey, you're very very good at this. VERY good. We're still bros man, this is just heat at this point

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
(02-15-2017)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2017, 10:38 PM

OOC: Thanks Jim, but your pretty damn good too, don't forget that. I look forward to the day our characters cross path legitimately, should be pretty good stuff.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
JimCaedus (02-15-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-16-2017, 01:28 AM Video  re:SATURDAY NIGHT SAVAGE 2/25/2017 -->

Bobby Blackcoat appears, wearing a suit with a long black coat, looking determined.

Bobby Blackcoat: Good morning, everyone,

I'd first like to thank Mr. Kato for all of his great work here in the XWF. Savage is a wonderful program, and I look forward to working together with your team and my team at Blackcoat Enterprises to make Savage the destination programming of Saturday nights.

I have a very important announcement to make regarding a law suit.

As you all well know, I am currently embroiled in an on-going case that I filed against the XWF pertaining to my mistreatment and the failure to meet any of my demands as an independent contractor.

Today, I hereby announce the filing of my next, secondary lawsuit, and at this time I am happy to announce that I am currently pursuing legal action against Mr. Thomas Nixon.

On the last episode of Saturday Night Savage, I made my debut on television. The first time I had ever been seen by a major audience, anywhere. I made my way to the ring and began to speak, just before the main event, in order to explain the importance of the match as well as my appearance.

Mr. Nixon and Mr. Caedus were set to enter the ring for their Television title bout from the entrance ramp, but alas I was blindsided by Mr. Nixon. I did not know of his intentions, I did not know of his location. Before I could gain any semblance of his arrival, I was brutally struck in the face with a knee that sent me backwards five feet or more. I had no intention of fighting, performing, competing, or having any sort of altercation whatsoever.

Upon further investigation, we found that this attack was not in accordance with XWF regulation. It was not regulated in any way. We expected the XWF to take disciplinary action against Mr. Nixon and others, and of course these requests were outright denied. Furthermore, the incident will add to the mountain of evidence already looming over the XWF as it relates to my suit with them.

I would like to be clear, this is a separate filing, a separate case. What Mr. Nixon did was assault, and beyond that a moral attack on free speech and the right to appear in public. This was terrorism. Mr. Nixon attempted to terrorize me into leaving the company.

But we're fighting back. Thomas-did you think we forgot?

Now that this announcement has been made public to you all, I would suggest that Mr. Nixon attempt to have some integrity and face up to his heinous attacks in the ring with me, one on one.

Though, we all know that once my team and I start making challenges, everyone scatters like roaches when the lights come on. Isn't that right, Chris Chaos?

Now... With the historic Lethal Lottery edition of Warfare looming near, it would appear that my career may finally gain traction. After some productive discussions with Ms. and other XWF staff, we are on the cusp of my match with Shade being announced. I leave this request for a match with Thomas Nixon on Savage to the discretion of Mr. Kato. If Mr. Nixon has any say in the matter, surely the match will never happen. I would like to wish everyone a constructive and competitive showing.

Blackcoat Enterprises plans on taking great action to improve the XWF, and part of our strategy is to make Savage the flagship program of the XWF. We will work closely with Mr. Kato to bring you a truly innovative product, that will change the face of wrestling multimedia forever.

I look forward to sharing more details on this case with you all as they come to light.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2017, 04:32 AM

(02-15-2017, 08:30 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Welp, I guess since I defended my title twice in thirty days, and now the count says I have to defend it twice within twelve days according to Paul Heyman and his weird voodoo calendar (which no doubt has St. Paddy's, St. Swithins, and All Saints Day within that time frame), fuck it.

I will defend my title twice on Savage Saturday Night in two separate matches or in a handicap match to fulfill my duties as the one and only XWF Hart Champion, and to bring it back to the glory it had before jagoffs like Ghost Tank, Maverick, and the doper herself and Heyman's old cash cow, Dolly "Pharmaceuticals Have Made Me More of a Man Than My Dad Muddy" Waters.

Oh, and we're doing this SAVAGE style, people.

Who's getting wrecked?

Real big man to wanna' talk shit about a thirteen yearold girl who aint around to defend herself, aint'cha ol' Big Orange Shit Pile?

Ol' Muddy's got a serious question fer'ya', what on God's earth makes you believe yer' miserable little reign with that there title has eclipsed anybodies?

You guzzlin' pieces of shit like Moore and Ravencunt in yer' gullet? See makin' claims like that is purrrrrdy damn pathetic, even comin' from someone who used to have ta' call himself 'The King of Jobbers' to justify why he got his ass handed to him... All.The.Fucking.Time.

Yer' big ass got gifted title reign number one by finding the tag straps in the fucking garbage, and gifted title reign number two because my daughter apparently lost interest- but rather than thanking her- Muddy's noticed how you've enjoyed taking shots at her bout as much as you like stuffing jelly doughnuts up yer' cornhole.

Tell ya' what, chump. Fight Muddy Waters at Savage... it aint even gotta' be fer' the title. It'll be yer' first piece of real competition since the Chamber, and you can get back to remeberin' why you need gifts and stupid self-made monikers to be relevant again.

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-16-2017, 05:35 AM

(02-15-2017, 09:02 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(02-15-2017, 08:41 PM)Robert Main Said: "Got ya boss man. I'll still receive my shot at the Television Championship? I'll go in for any title"

And I'll put you out on a fucking stretcher.

”Robbie Bourbon! I didn’t think I was addressing you personally. Now that being said. If I were you and thank god I’m not. I would suggest you take a more subtle approach when addressing me. Put me out on a stretcher?”

Robert Laughs

”Maybe you should just concentrate on the burgers you’ve obviously become accustom to and worry less about what I have to say!”

[Image: dD1Afqe.jpg]

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Muddy Waters (02-16-2017)
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2017, 05:52 AM

Any Bourbon dick riders in here? Maybe Colt Cabana can pair em' up with their plus-plus-size hero, ol' Muddy and Rob Main'll knock em' down.

Muddy aint give a shit either way.

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muddy Waters's post:
(02-16-2017)
JimCaedus Offline
Trash Talker Skywalker

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

02-16-2017, 08:39 AM

(02-16-2017, 05:52 AM)Muddy Waters Said: Any Bourbon dick riders in here? Maybe Colt Cabana can pair em' up with their plus-plus-size hero, ol' Muddy and Rob Main'll knock em' down.

Muddy aint give a shit either way.

More than happy to continue as a Bourbon Man if Robbie needs a tag partner.

~XWF 24/7 Briefcase - 3x

Gator's Archive💙

Gravy's Archive💙

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2017, 09:00 AM

[Image: 6et18Pi.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(02-16-2017), (02-16-2017), JimCaedus (02-16-2017)
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-16-2017, 03:40 PM

Let's not get things twisted here. I am the rightful challenger to the Television title. I appreciate television, and wrestling television, and even moreso XWF Television-far more than any of those salty suitors.

Everyone with a belt is shaking in their boots. Rightfully so. Big changes coming to the XWF and its name is Bobby Blackcoat.

Forgive me for being blunt, but if the matchmakers within the XWF had integrity, I'd be lined up to demolish Jim Caedus with the Television title on the line on Saturday Night Savage. The match would already be booked.

What happened to me before his match with Thomas Nixon was UNFAIR. So throw me a bone. But no.

And this is why the law suit will remain in tact.

I will be the face of Mr. Kato's new vision. Together we're going to change everything.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bobby Blackcoat's post!
Thomas Nixon (02-16-2017)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-16-2017, 06:18 PM

Jim, I much appreciate the offer, but I wasn't bullshitting earlier when I said I would defend my Hart Championship in a handicap match.

If Muddy wants to step into the squared circle and do what his little girl couldn't, which is beat me, well, shit, I guess that'd make him daddy of the year. Asking for a partner on the other hand, well, that doesn't scream paternal instinct to me, it screams chickenshit.

If Robert Main wants to take on the challenge, he's more than welcome to as well.

If you fools want to talk about what's next on the menu for Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon, look in the mirror, stick some parsley behind your ears and an apple in your mouth, I'll get the slab ready, because I'll tenderize you, roast you, put you on a slab, and carve you up for all the people to have taste.

I do have a craving for Colton's ice cream bar, though...

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2017, 06:29 PM

(02-16-2017, 03:40 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Let's not get things twisted here. I am the rightful challenger to the Television title. I appreciate television, and wrestling television, and even moreso XWF Television-far more than any of those salty suitors.

Everyone with a belt is shaking in their boots. Rightfully so. Big changes coming to the XWF and its name is Bobby Blackcoat.

Forgive me for being blunt, but if the matchmakers within the XWF had integrity, I'd be lined up to demolish Jim Caedus with the Television title on the line on Saturday Night Savage. The match would already be booked.

What happened to me before his match with Thomas Nixon was UNFAIR. So throw me a bone. But no.

And this is why the law suit will remain in tact.

I will be the face of Mr. Kato's new vision. Together we're going to change everything.

Maybe win a match first...

Hate Post Like Post