Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backstage @ Lethal Lottery
Bobby Blackcoat Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-16-2017, 01:43 AM Video  Backstage @ Lethal Lottery -->

Backstage at the Lethal Lottery edition of Warfare, Bobby Blackcoat is seen nervously pacing in his black coat. He sees Oswald Autem Sephtis in the distance and approaches him quickly.

Bobby Blackcoat
: Brother Oz, brother! Oz... We need to talk.. Look...

We all know you're never going to let go of that X-treme title. That belt is your sacred treasure. Heck, you're going to go down as the greatest X-treme champion of all time. You've fended off attack after attack.. You're unstoppable.

So let's get real. May I remind you... Whoever holds the X-treme title is awarded a mandatory XWF Tag Team title match. And that shot.. is heading your way. Undoubtedly, it's coming. So... What do you say..? You won't find someone you're better friends with to tag with in this company. I'm telling you, I'm the right choice. I promise. We are great friends. We have chemistry.

I know you said you were mad but you didn't explain why... Whatever I did, I'm sorry, man. I really respect everything you've done. You're a great competitor in many ways. Your command of the English language, your ability to thrash opponents, to trick them, surprise them, and win at all costs. You're establishing yourself as one of the very best. You really bring a certain aura, a light. In a lot of ways, I... I love you, man.

Bobby gently drapes his arms on Oswald's shoulders and tries to embrace him with a hug.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-16-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-16-2017, 02:14 AM

Oswald shakes his head, sighing, looking at Blackcoat

"Brother Blackcoat. I have no intentions of going after the tag titles. No. They can remain on the waists of team Doctor Satan. Maybe the Trios, I'll think about, but ultimately, Brother Blackcoat, I aim to get a briefcase. I aim to always have a Briefcase and the Championship of X-Treme throughout all of space and time! My contempt for you, it comes from how you continue to believe I am your friend. How you continuously attempt to bring me into every scheme you hatch. I grow tired of being a part of everything you say, when it reflects none of what I wish to do, none of my plans for the future!

So you see, Brother Blackcoat. To me, you are only one thing:

OBSOLETE! OBSOLETE! OBSOLETE! OBSOLETE! OBSOLETE! OBSOOOOOLEEEEEEEEETE!!!

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-16-2017, 09:22 AM

Yo, Blackcoat, don't know if you've heard but you're more than welcome to challenge me for the Hart Championship any time you feel like losing a few teeth or gaining access to handicap parking.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
JimCaedus (02-16-2017)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-16-2017, 11:19 AM

(02-16-2017, 09:22 AM)Robbie Bourbon Said: Yo, Blackcoat, don't know if you've heard but you're more than welcome to challenge me for the Hart Championship any time you feel like losing a few teeth or gaining access to handicap parking.

Shade walks into the room joining the conversation.

Shade: ''Robbie long time no see, look like you have done well for yourself since last time I spoke with you. Ghost I ain't calling you oswald, But it's go to see you and I guess (yawn) you to bob also your lawsuit, I shouldn't have been primitive with my speech, but all I'm saying is it is pointless.''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-16-2017, 01:01 PM

Bobby is about to answer Oswald as he is interrupted by Robbie Bourbon and Shade entering the room, his eyes widen with surprise and disgust.

Bobby Blackcoat: My goodness. This place has a lot of work to do. I truly hope Ms. will hear of this. This is awful. In a simple attempt to show compassion for someone I look up to, Mr. Oswald our X-treme champion, here is my response.

Like XWF, you outright refuse my requests. Won't even consider them.

And you know, I think something you love about me is that-unlike other people-I don't just give in and admit that I'm obsolete. I think you enjoy having a contrarian around you. It's healthy. Balance, my friend. You're awesome. We have great things ahead of us, I can tell you. So I believe this difficulty and rude reaction will subside in time, and we will shine.

That being said, Robbie B, offering a title shot is not a good look. No one is drawn to desperation. Interesting idea with the handicapped angle. I would not discriminate against anyone who chose to be handicapped.

Besides, Rob... How could we even have a match? ...(You know we're the same person).. C'mon, Rob? Bobby? Wow, original.

Shade - I despise you. Forget our awful history. You come in here trying to throw in your two cents about my law suit? Here's the only truth you know:you know nothing. Everything that's public about the suit is already 100%. But there are things in private that are 80% that will make HUGE CHANGES here in XWF. Keep doubting them.

At the very least, PLEASE refer to my best friend as what he IDENTIFIES AS. Would you have called the great Muhammad Ali 'Cassius Clay'? No. He killed guys in the ring for less. Have respect. His name is Oswald. Now, address him correctly before I humble you. Forget our match. I'll do it right here.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-16-2017), Thomas Nixon (02-16-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-16-2017, 01:36 PM

"Brother Blackcoat, I do not need anyone hanging on to my coattails. This vessel once tried to form a stable, and it failed. We started hot, even leading to my winning the Championship of Hart. Brother Shade was even a part of it, after my vessel literally killing him, and he swore allegiance to the vessel. However, this body I inhabit, he could not fathom the work entailed in keeping a stable, and it eventually fell short.

Brother Blackcoat, you don't need to admit that you are OBSOLETE because I have made you that way by mine own hands! So whether you admit it or not, is of no consequence, because I know what you are, and your admission is not required to make it the truth.

So, Brother Blackcoat, I must ask you to refrain from calling me your friend, your best friend or even a good acquaintance, because we are neither of those things.

Am I clear enough to you?"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

02-16-2017, 02:07 PM

(02-16-2017, 01:01 PM)Bobby Blackcoat Said: Bobby is about to answer Oswald as he is interrupted by Robbie Bourbon and Shade entering the room, his eyes widen with surprise and disgust.

Bobby Blackcoat: My goodness. This place has a lot of work to do. I truly hope Ms. will hear of this. This is awful. In a simple attempt to show compassion for someone I look up to, Mr. Oswald our X-treme champion, here is my response.

Like XWF, you outright refuse my requests. Won't even consider them.

And you know, I think something you love about me is that-unlike other people-I don't just give in and admit that I'm obsolete. I think you enjoy having a contrarian around you. It's healthy. Balance, my friend. You're awesome. We have great things ahead of us, I can tell you. So I believe this difficulty and rude reaction will subside in time, and we will shine.

That being said, Robbie B, offering a title shot is not a good look. No one is drawn to desperation. Interesting idea with the handicapped angle. I would not discriminate against anyone who chose to be handicapped.

Besides, Rob... How could we even have a match? ...(You know we're the same person).. C'mon, Rob? Bobby? Wow, original.

Shade - I despise you. Forget our awful history. You come in here trying to throw in your two cents about my law suit? Here's the only truth you know:you know nothing. Everything that's public about the suit is already 100%. But there are things in private that are 80% that will make HUGE CHANGES here in XWF. Keep doubting them.

At the very least, PLEASE refer to my best friend as what he IDENTIFIES AS. Would you have called the great Muhammad Ali 'Cassius Clay'? No. He killed guys in the ring for less. Have respect. His name is Oswald. Now, address him correctly before I humble you. Forget our match. I'll do it right here.

Shade: ''Bobby Just stop trying to gain favour from Oswald, We all know your this up start rookie trying to make a name for himself. But the sad truth is no one gives a fuck and How many times do I have to say stop taking Drugs from Vicent you always become a walking copyright symbol.''

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-16-2017, 03:34 PM

You sicken me, Shade. And you gravely underestimate the storm coming your way.

Scram. Let me and Oz hash it out like real men. You wouldn't understand a friendship worth maintaining.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Bobby Blackcoat's post!
(02-16-2017)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-16-2017, 06:07 PM

Balderdash. We're far from similar, commonality in name notwithstanding.

I know for a fact Ghost Tank will dodge any challenge from myself on the grounds he knows I'm the best big man in the business.

Ghost Tank is dodging you out of his distinct fear of vagina.

If that bothers you, sue me.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Bobby Blackcoat Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-16-2017, 06:31 PM

HIS NAME... IS... OSWALD.

I will not tolerate any of this any further.

On behalf of Oswald and myself, we both refuse to answer any further jaw jacking from Mr. Bourbon. He is not dodging ANYONE. He is taking on all comers.

Maybe I WILL actually sue you. How would you like that?

I guarantee, under the right circumstances, Brother Oswald would wreck you! Isn't that right, Oz?
Hate Post Like Post