Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Sight to See
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-14-2017, 09:42 PM

SIGHTS

Chaotic Tour Guide: Chris Jackson (Chaos), XWF Universal Champion.

These are all sights that are of historical signifigance and the utmost beauty. All of them have a story and a place in the history of the world, and all of them are shrouded in controversy, conflict and .......chaos.

Let us begin.

Potala Palace

[Image: gfBc06v.jpg]

Modern scholars still debate on the exact nature of relations between Tibet and the Chinese Ming dynasty (1368–1644) and whether the Ming had sovereignty over Tibet after the Mongol conquest of Tibet and Yuan administrative rule in the 13th and 14th centuries. While Tibet has formally been a protectorate of China and under administrative rule of the Qing dynasty (1644–1912) since 1720, from 1912 to 1950 Tibet was dissolved of suzerainty under China proper as a result of the Xinhai Revolution and concentration of the central government fighting against the Japanese invasion during World War II. Other parts of ethno-cultural Tibet (eastern Kham and Amdo) have also been under the administration of the Chinese dynastic government since the mid-eighteenth century; today they are distributed among the provinces of Qinghai, Gansu, Sichuan and Yunnan. (See also: Xikang province)

In 1950, the People's Liberation Army defeated the Tibetan army in a battle fought near the city of Chamdo. In 1951, the Tibetan representatives signed a 17-point agreement with the Chinese Central People's Government affirming China's sovereignty over Tibet and the incorporation of Tibet. The agreement was ratified in Lhasa a few months later. Although the 17-point agreement had provided for an autonomous administration led by the Dalai Lama, a "Preparatory Committee for the Autonomous Region of Tibet" (PCART) was established in 1955 to create a parallel system of administration along Communist lines. The Dalai Lama fled to India in 1959 and renounced the 17-point agreement. Tibet Autonomous Region was established in 1965, thus making Tibet an administrative division that is essentially equivalent in status to a Chinese province.

The Tibet Autonomous Region is located on the Tibetan Plateau, the highest region on earth. In northern Tibet elevations reach an average of over 4,572 metres (15,000 ft). Mount Everest is located on Tibet's border with Nepal. Foreign tourists were first permitted to visit the Tibet Autonomous Region in the 1980s. While the main attraction is the Potala Palace in Lhasa, there are many other popular tourist destinations including the Jokhang Temple, Namtso Lake, and Tashilhunpo Monastery.[55] Nonetheless, tourism in Tibet is still restricted for non-Chinese passport holders and Taiwan citizens, and presently the only way for foreigners to enter is via Tibet Entry Permit. The permit can only be obtained through a travel agency in Tibet, and travel in Tibet must be arranged in a group tour, in which the group must be accompanied by a licensed tour guide at all times. Those traveling into Tibet must specify every location they want to travel within the TAR, and thus cannot travel anywhere not specified in the application. Before entering on a train, plane, or road leading into Tibet, anyone without a Chinese passport must present the Tibet Entry Permit, or they will otherwise be denied entry. Even people coming to Tibet from Nepal must have arranged for the entry permit ahead of time. People barred from obtaining the permit are journalists, diplomats, professional media photographers, and government officials.

Chris found that interesting. Journalists, diplomats, professional media photographers, and government officials are all banned from entry. That makes this place so mysterious, so pristine and untouched. This reminded Chris a lot of himself. He never opened himself up, he never let people know what was going on inside his walls.

"Bored Yet? Me too.

Let's move on."

Roman Colosseum

[Image: MlxYRkb.jpg]

Construction began under the emperor Vespasian in AD 72, and was completed in AD 80 under his successor and heir Titus. Further modifications were made during the reign of Domitian (81–96). These three emperors are known as the Flavian dynasty, and the amphitheatre was named in Latin for its association with their family name (Flavius).

The Colosseum could hold, it is estimated, between 50,000 and 80,000 spectators, having an average audience of some 65,000; it was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles such as mock sea battles (for only a short time as the hypogeum was soon filled in with mechanisms to support the other activities), animal hunts, executions, re-enactments of famous battles, and dramas based on Classical mythology. The building ceased to be used for entertainment in the early medieval era. It was later reused for such purposes as housing, workshops, quarters for a religious order, a fortress, a quarry, and a Christian shrine.

Although partially ruined because of damage caused by earthquakes and stone-robbers, the Colosseum is still an iconic symbol of Imperial Rome. It is one of Rome's most popular tourist attractions and also has links to the Roman Catholic Church, as each Good Friday the Pope leads a torch-lit "Way of the Cross" procession that starts in the area around the Colosseum.

The Colosseum was used to host gladiatorial shows as well as a variety of other events. The shows, called munera, were always given by private individuals rather than the state. They had a strong religious element but were also demonstrations of power and family prestige, and were immensely popular with the population. Another popular type of show was the animal hunt, or venatio. This utilized a great variety of wild beasts, mainly imported from Africa and the Middle East, and included creatures such as rhinoceros, hippopotamuses, elephants, giraffes, aurochs, wisents, Barbary lions, panthers, leopards, bears, Caspian tigers, crocodiles and ostriches. Battles and hunts were often staged amid elaborate sets with movable trees and buildings. Such events were occasionally on a huge scale; Trajan is said to have celebrated his victories in Dacia in 107 with contests involving 11,000 animals and 10,000 gladiators over the course of 123 days. During lunch intervals, executions ad bestias would be staged. Those condemned to death would be sent into the arena, naked and unarmed, to face the beasts of death which would literally tear them to pieces. Other performances would also take place by acrobats and magicians, typically during the intervals.

Talk about fun. This place wasn't just a bloodath but was a complete sideshow. It sounded fun. The original design was the inspiration of the Elimination Chamber, where Chris won the title. The Colosseum was a brutal, viscious place and easily one of Chris's favorites. Lethal Lottery could easily have been the type of gladitorial combat the Roman's would have encouraged.

"Ahhh, yes. A little blood and gore on Valentine's Day. One of my favorite historical sites. Let's move on, we have a couple more."

Egyptian Pyramids

[Image: KmfdaBA.jpg]

Outside of the Bible there is no evidence the Jews were ever held in slavery by the Egyptians. The notion that slaves built the pyramids was apparently a fiction propagated by the Greek historian Herodotus who described the pyramids being built by slaves although not specifically Jewish slaves. Slaves or not, these are still amazing. Part of the "Wonders of the World", these magnificent structures may not look like much but are symbols of royalty and respect.

Built during a time when Egypt was one of the richest and most powerful civilizations in the world, the pyramids—especially the Great Pyramids of Giza—are some of the most magnificent man-made structures in history. Their massive scale reflects the unique role that the pharaoh, or king, played in ancient Egyptian society. Though pyramids were built from the beginning of the Old Kingdom to the close of the Ptolemaic period in the fourth century A.D., the peak of pyramid building began with the late third dynasty and continued until roughly the sixth (c. 2325 B.C.). More than 4,000 years later, the Egyptian pyramids still retain much of their majesty, providing a glimpse into the country’s rich and glorious past.

No pyramids are more celebrated than the Great Pyramids of Giza, located on a plateau on the west bank of the Nile River, on the outskirts of modern-day Cairo. The oldest and largest of the three pyramids at Giza, known as the Great Pyramid, is the only surviving structure out of the famed seven wonders of the ancient world. It was built for Khufu (Cheops, in Greek), Sneferu’s successor and the second of the eight kings of the fourth dynasty. Though Khufu reigned for 23 years (2589-2566 B.C.), relatively little is known of his reign beyond the grandeur of his pyramid. The sides of the pyramid’s base average 755.75 feet (230 meters), and its original height was 481.4 feet (147 meters), making it the largest pyramid in the world. Three small pyramids built for Khufu’s queens are lined up next to the Great Pyramid, and a tomb was found nearby containing the empty sarcophagus of his mother, Queen Hetepheres. Like other pyramids, Khufu’s is surrounded by rows of mastabas, where relatives or officials of the king were buried to accompany and support him in the afterlife.

Tomb robbers and other vandals in both ancient and modern times removed most of the bodies and funeral goods from Egypt’s pyramids and plundered their exteriors as well. Stripped of most of their smooth white limestone coverings, the Great Pyramids no longer reach their original heights; Khufu’s, for example, measures only 451 feet high. Nonetheless, millions of people continue to visit the pyramids each year, drawn by their towering grandeur and the enduring allure of Egypt’s rich and glorious past.

This was intriguing to Chris. When he finally hung up the boots, he knew that he would be looked at as a king. He would be looked at as a Pharaoh. He would be honored and praised and damn near worshiped. This idea was interesting to him.

And the robbers? Of course. Everyone was always trying to steal greatness. Everyone was trying to take a piece of the fame and love someone else had. Chris deals with this everyday. But unlike the Pyramids......they have not been successful.

"And now....for the biggest and most historical moment and event in history......"

THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER

[Image: FA4GtTX.jpg]

This demonic structure alters and sometimes ends careers. It is where true champions are made and pain is just another check on the expectation list.

It features a large chain-linked circular steel structure, which encloses the ring. The chamber's floor is platformed over the ringside area which elevates it to ring level and within the chamber are four inner enclosures outside each ring corner. While similar in profile and nature to the original large scale steel-structured match, Hell in a Cell, the Elimination Chamber match is strictly a six participant match wherein two participants begin the match in the ring as the remaining four are held within each inner enclosure and are released into the match at five-minute intervals. The objective is to eliminate each opponent from the match via pinfall or submission. The winner is the last remaining participant after all others have been eliminated. As in the Hell in a Cell match, disqualifications do not apply. The original structure was 16 ft (4.9 m) high, 36 ft (11 m) in diameter, weighed over 10 short tons (9,100 kg), and comprised 2 mi (3.2 km) and 6 short tons (5,400 kg) of chain.

Chris has mastered this device. He had conquered it. He had mastered it. He had become a legend, a god, a king, a gladiator.....all inside this chamber. He had sealed his hall of fame status inside this device.

Now this was a painting worth more than the Mona Lisa:

[Image: FGJ18tk.jpg]

Now he walks into another obstacle. Lethal Lottery. He walks into this one, however, as the favorite. The tour ends here, Chris had reached the destination. He had been around the block, and now was back home..........home in the XWF.....home in the cocoon of violence.......home.......as champion.

[Image: PPBkISD.png]

"There really isn't much left to say that hasn't been said. Gabe and I will be moving on to round two in what is set to be the most explosive Lethal Lottery in years. Think about it, think about the talent that is at the top. Think about the exciting matches. Think about the live crowd, the bright lights, the high impact moves. Think about Chris Chaos and Gabe Reno standing with our arms up as we cruise to the finals. It is a beautiful site. Some of the best sights in the world can't match the two ICONS standing side by side with our arms raised. The Mona Lisa isn't as iconic as that sight. Davinci never painted anything like this.

Crowe and Main, I have no problem with either of these two men on an individual level. I think Crowe is as close to being on the spectrum, other than Scully, that you will find here. I could never have a problem with an austistic kid who thinks he is Eminem. And, he was my first win here. I'll always have a soft spot for that. Main, I don't really know him other than a hole in the wall. All I know is he is new, and semi-talented. I also think he may be semi- . I think individually, it would be a good match. Can he beat me or beat Reno 1 on 1? No chance in hell. But I think he would compete. But put Reno and I together against Main and his basically non existent partner, and this will get very ugly very quickly.

I love how every opponent I face seemingly has nothing bad to say about me. They have to be creative and try to string together corny metaphors but each opponent acknowledges me as the best in the world. It is quite funny to watch, actually. I mean hell, I was watching his first promo, Main's I mean, about the color chart. Red and Black. Even when trying to describe me as a monster, in a way he complimented me. And talking in the third person? Very douchey.

Let's explore what he said, shall we?

Robert, The Man Who Thinks Hes Clever Said Said:"Chris Chaos is more of a black. Hidden and very secretive, keeping things inside rather than letting them go. Hidden from most of the world. The best thing to describe Chris Chaos as the color black. Is easy. Black absorbs all other colors. Like so many times in the ring, Chris Chaos has done this to his opponents. He takes everything they have to offer him and absorbs it until its lights out. Chris Chaos is the answer everyone is trying to figure out? Like a riddle with no answer. Robert thinks of Chris as black because he shows no emotions, feeling or vulnerabilities. His insecurities unseen. Never shown. Robert needs to find that missing link. He knows Gabe Reno is very good in the ring and running his mouth as well as playing dress up like a little girl at a tea party. But Chris Chaos is something different altogether."

Main makes a solid point here, but isn't the point of a promo to diss your opponent? He can't, because he knows who I am. He knows what I do. He claims he has to figure out that missing link, figure out what makes me tick. Guess what Robbie? You will NEVER figure it out. That is why I am who I am. I am calculated. Guys have made full careers out of trying to figure out what makes me tick. Many have tried, none have succeeded. That is the beauty of chaos. You're right I am sophisticated, calculated, and cold. I show no emotion in that ring because emotions are weaknesses, at least in my mind. Gabe wears his heart on his sleeve, and I respect him for that, but that just isn't me. Pain is weakness leaving the body, and I need not to show any pain. The more blood that runs down my face, the stronger I feel. The more pain I feel, the more immortal I become. I am as close as you will get to being a god. Gabe is my disciple....I taught him all he needs to know and now he sides on my right hand side, at least for Lethal Lottery. He knows better than to act up. I made him, I can break him. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. For now, take this in. Get your flashbulbs ready, and your smart phone cameras. You are about to witness history.

Some of the best sights in the world, landmarks, don't even look like this. You see, two biter enemies whose battles have sold more tickets over the past few months than Disney World, now join forces. No doubt we have been this companies top story-line. No question. Will Gabe Reno ever get over the hump? He won a number one contenders match. He has a chance. Slim, but a chance. I beat him to keep my chamber spot, he won the cruise ship rumble. Back and forth the tilt-a-whirl goes. But, through our battles, we have learned each other. We know each others strengths and weaknesses. We know what is coming next. You and Crowe? You are about as mismatched as white and black sock. You have no chemistry because you haven't been through battles with each other. Hell, I threw Gabe Reno through a plate glass window. You barely even know your partner's name. There is no unity there. Me and him, as much as we may not like each other, come together to make a historic landmark. A historic sight. Old people take buses just to come see US. ICONOLAST. Sure, I've bought in. I bought in because I need to buy in to survive this tournament. I've bought in because I am on a quest to make history. You are a stepping stone to my ascension to greatness......to legendary status......and you will be remembered only as the one who tried but failed. That will be your only accomplishment. But don't be upset, Robert....many have tried and failed. Some of the biggest names on this roster have tried against me, and 1 by 1 they have been mowed down. Name me someone on this roster and I guarantee you they either have a loss to me or haven't faced me yet.

When I do decide to hang the boots up--which unfortunently for everyone here won't be for a long, long time--I will be on the mount rushmore of professional wrestling. Bank on it. Gabe Reno still has a chance to be on it--and this tournament can help with that. His Uni Title shot after Lethal Lottery can help with that. That is something you will never know. That is a sweet dish of success you will never taste. I have been in your shoes once, both of yours. I was a mid-carder before. I worked my way out of it. But never in my career have I had a champion that ruling over me that was as powerful, technical, ruthless and calculated as I am. Never have I had a champion that was on the level I am at right now. I wish I had, because it would have pushed me to be even better. It would have made me better earlier. But I had to fight, scratch and claw my way through the shit to get to the top....it took me years. Everyone wonders why in only a few short months I did what I did here.......because I had to battle through the toughest companies and best competitors every single night to get to where I am at. I have been battle tested, to say the least. I was main event the moment I walked in the door. You were just some guy. That is the difference between us. I was the hottest free agent in wrestling, and I became the Universal Champion quicker than anyone else this company has ever seen. Robert, Shaun, you guys are SUPPOSED to lose matches to ICONS like us......to an ICON like me.

Chris Chaos....Gabe Reno, arm in arm, hands raised......

Chris Chaos...Gabe Reno, arm in arm, hands raised.....as Tag Team Champions.....

Ain't that a sight to see?

Primetime Television, for sure."

[Image: CBRAJUG.png]

[Image: Aa61UQq.jpg]
XWF RECORD: 22-4-2
XWF Universal Champion 1x (Current)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
(02-15-2017), Shaun Crowe (02-14-2017), Vincent Lane (02-15-2017)