Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 06:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must break you
"Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2017, 05:56 PM

Russel Edwards finds Oswald running the ropes in the XWF training ring. Edwards matches down to the ring and slides in. Oswald stops dead in his tracks, eyes on Edwards wondering what his plan is. Edwards stand across from Oswald, and an epic staredown commences. Edwards smiles, at ease now Oswald returns the smile. In a flash Edwards clears a third of the ring before Oswald can react, and delivered a devastating clothesline! Edwards beging stomping a hole through Oswald's head. Oswald grabs Edwards foot and pushes, throwing him off balance momentarily.

Brother Edwards, I knew you'd c....

A stiff Yakuza kick sends Oswald reeling mid sentence! Edwards grapples Oswald and hits a flurry of clubbing shots to his back. Edwards screams out to the trainer standing around the ring.

He is broken!

Edwards lifts Oswald high into the air, and brings him crashing down with a powerbomb that would cause Big Van Vader to shed a tear.

Edwards hooks the leg!

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Big Puddin'" Herschel Kiss's post:
JimCaedus (02-13-2017)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-13-2017, 09:15 PM

He kicked out of the pin, laughing softly as he stood up after that powerbomb.

"Brother Edwards!

I knew you'd come!"

He snarled as he awkwardly smiled

"A bomb of power! You think that would actually finish me!? That was not a bomb of power!"

He then kicked Edwards hard in the guts, causing him to double over in pain before he placed his head between his thighs and would wrap his arms around the man's waist before hoisting him up onto his shoulders. He then slammed Edwards into the ground with authority, but still held onto thim

"THIS!"

He then slammed him down once more

"IS!"
He pulled him up and slammed him back down

"A!"

he picked him up, and delivered another slam

"BOMB OF POWER!"

He then picked him up and ran towards a corner, throwing and releasing Edwards into it, bouncing hard against the turnbuckles as Oswald ran to the opposite end, bouncing off the ropes, and rushing back Edwards as he rest into the corner, only to be met with a massive boot that hits him so hard in the side of his face, that cracks can be heard, breaking Edwards jaw, cheek, the side of the orbital bone, the eyebrow, and some of the forehead portion of his skull as he gets sent flying up over the ropes and onto the ground.

"Brother Edwards, you are now DELETED! Yyyyeesssss...."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
JimCaedus (02-13-2017)
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-07-2017, 03:43 AM

Suck my dick!