Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 08:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Colt of Controversey
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-12-2017, 03:58 PM

CONTINUED...

Brights lights overtake the press conference participant. White flashes so powerful they leave him seeing spots.

Reporter [Colton, why did you pick XWF to continue your career, why not WWE or Lucha Underground where you could be seen with a wider audience?]

T-KATO [What kind of bullshit question is that? If I wanted to be somewhere else I would be, you hear me, toots? (She nods) Good. Next question!]

Reporter [Mr.Kato, any truth to the report you are a name in the hat of candidates on Vince Lane's list of new management within the ranks already? Why would he put so much faith in someone he barely knows?]

T-KATO [DO YOU ENJOY REPORTING RUMORS LIKE THAT... I... AM... A MULTIMEDIA SYMBOL. I MADE THE OLD SPICE CAMPAIGN. THE TACO BELL DOG... THE PERIODIC TABLE IN TEXTBOOKS... I INTRODUCED THE WORLD TO CUCUMBER BAKERIES. I. GO. OFF. OF. FACTS.]

Reporter [Some would say you have somewhat of a checkered past, what makes you a good fit in X-Treme Wrestling based on your prior incidents?]

T-KATO [Shut your mouth. I will fit because I will make it fit. Talking about my past doesn't help my future. So unless you have something better to say, (pointing sternly at the reporter) keep it to yourself whistlin' Willy. Fuck this. I have an Executive contract signing to get to.]

Pushing the mic over, he exits stage left.

Edit
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Jane Carver (02-13-2017)